Remember You Left

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH, Master. Do that again and I will be begging to cum." Therefore, I struck her again. Just a little higher but still at the top of her thigh. Muffled scream.

"OH, Master. May this slut cum for your pleasure." Jenny said as I struck Aisling again.

"NO, but you may cum for your pleasure my sweet slave" I struck Aisling again for the last time; her scream was drowned out by Jenny screaming her orgasm out. I then remembered my other two sluts, sisters, fucking themselves with the two double-ended dildos not allowed to cum unless I permitted them. They were torturing Aisling while still fucking themselves with the two long dildos in each of their holes.

"Oh, are my sluts in need of an orgasm? Do you want to cum for Master? Or are you satisfied with fucking your holes?" I said with a smile.

"Oh, Masstterrrrr....Please may we cum for you? OHHH...Master. Please." They said in unison.

"You may cum but only by rubbing each other's clits while you fuck yourselves," I said watching in earnest to see how soon they would climax. It did not take long; Tammy held longer than her sister did, But Jessica was always a high orgasmic slut anyway. Tammy exploded milliseconds after Jessica; they buried the dildos until their pussies were touching. Grinding away on each other their orgasm lasted for a good three minutes.

"Now, Sluts get this Slave off of my stockade and treat her ass and pussy. Then bring her upstairs to my study in her harness and the five inches on her feet." I walked out of the dungeon still naked to my study. I sat in my large comfortable cushioned chair waiting for Aisling and my sluts to show up. Jenny came up first and kneeled in front of me.

"Master, may I suck your cock. It has not been cleaned and I need to feel it in me, anywhere in me."

"Clean me and get me hard then sit on my lap facing away from me." Jenny was happy to do so. Soon I was rock hard; Jenny turned and faced the door, positioning my cock to her entrance, she slide down until her pussy engulfed my full eight and a half inches. Jenny had spiked herself on my rigid member. Up she went sliding her pussy off my cock until the head was a few millimeters from falling out and then she slammed down using her weight to fuck herself. She kept this pace up for a while until Aisling, Tammy, and Jessica arrived at my door. Tammy and Jessica immediately kneeled at the threshold, while Aisling did her best to kneel. She finally got on her knees when Tammy shoved her down hard.

"Tammy, thank you for showing the slave the proper position to enter Master's Study." I grabbed Jenny's hips stopping her fully impaled on my dick, leaning up.

"Do not move, sit on my cock until I either move you or tell you to move," I whispered.

"Yes, Master"

"Now, Aisling crawl to me." Aisling crawled over and kneeled in front of Jenny and me. I looked around Jenny to Aisling.

"Stick out your tongue. Good girl. Now move that tongue until it touches your Mistress's pussy." Aisling scooted closer and stuck her tongue into Jenny's slippery pussy.

"Now, I am going to impregnate this slut of mine and you are going to lick her until I cum. Do not stop licking if she orgasms. Keep licking until I spill my seed into this slut. Understood?"

"Yes, Master." She said and started licking Jenny's lips, clit, and my cock. I lifted Jenny then slammed her down on my cock. Aisling did her best, but still, her tongue did not touch Jenny's pussy through the entire process liked I had instructed. I signaled Jessica to get Veronica and bring it to me. I stilled Jenny and started to move my hips slamming into her pussy. Aisling did a better job and Jenny grabbed the back of her head forcing Aisling's face into her drenched pussy.

"Lick me, slave. Lick your Mistress's pussy; make me cum on Master's cock so he can knock me up. OHHHHH...GGOOODDDD...YYYEEESSSSS....There THERE...OH, SHIT MASTER...MAY I CUM...." I whispered denying her until she felt my cock swell then and only then could she cum on my cock. For a good five or so minutes, I fucked Jenny as Aisling sucked and licked Jenny's pussy. Jenny forced Aisling's face in her sensitive slippery pulsing pussy grinding her clit against Aisling's tongue and fucking herself on my cock. I felt my balls churning, my cock swelled, I told Jenny that she could orgasm, holding Aisling's face into her while I still pounded Jenny through her orgasm. I finally let loose a volley of cum into my slave sending my sperm to do their job and impregnate this slut. I pulled out on my third shot and slid right into Aisling's throat, making her gag, and fired the rest down her throat into her belly as Jenny held Aisling's head against her pussy.

"Let her go Slut. Aisling, get Veronica from Jessica and bring it to me, NOW." Aisling stood on her five-inch heels walked over to Jessica, who handed her Veronica, and walked back kneeling in front of me. She lifted Veronica above her head, dropped her head between her outstretched arms.

"Veronica as requested Master." Holding the riding crop high above her head.

"Sit up arch your back I want those tits out." She moved into position and I struck her right nipple with the tip of the crop. Aisling did not scream but moaned. I struck her left nipple again, she moan. I kept up with the crop striking her nipple and breasts. Aisling only moaned.

"Master, may this slave cum! OH, GOD PLEASE MASTER! MAY I CUM!" she yelled as I struck her left nipple again. I stopped and looked at her chest. Her nipples were hard and inflamed, her breast was red; I reached down and with both my hands and grabbed her nipples pinching and twisting them away from her body. My other slaves heard a deep guttural moan.

"Master, is she a pain slut? She is moaning and dripping on the floor." Tammy stated.

"Well, it seems that she likes to have her tits and nipples beaten. I wonder Jessica, go get the alligator."

"Yes, Master." Jessica stood walked over to the bookshelf opened a draw to pull out the alligator clips. Handing them to me from her knees, I took them and turned to Aisling.

"Now my slave, these are three nasty clips that I am going to attach to your body. Two are going on your nipples and the third; well can you guess where that will attach?"

"Yes, Master to my clit. Please attach the clips to your slave." I pulled her left nipple and slowly let the alligator clip with quarter-inch jagged jaws sink into her nipple. Aisling sucked in her breath but made no other sound. I did the same to the right, with the same result from Aisling. Looking into her eyes I found her clit; it was protruding out of its hood and ready for the clip. Slowly I let the jaws bite into her sensitive clit.

"OHHHHH....GOOOODDDD...MASTER...Please may I cum. I...I...I...OH Please, Master." I stood back and watched as she started to move her hips trying to fuck air.

"Slave, tell me what is it you really want and why you came back here?" Grabbing the chain pulling on her nipples and clit. Aisling's eyes grew wide and she tried desperately to fuck air, but the pull on her clit prevented her from moving much. I could see it in her eyes that she wanted to cum, but without my permission, she held off.

"Master...OH. Master...Please may I cum for your pleasure? I...I...I...came back because I made a mistake when I left. I came back because I have never stopped loving you. I came back because I wanted to be your slave, wife, and anything else you wish me to be. I came back to you because I was lost without you and I want to be the mother of your children. I came back because I had to. I came back because...I...I...came back because I needed to be your slave. I am lost without your direction and guidance. Please ta..ta..take me as your slave." She said holding the intense orgasm within her belly.

"Well, that is some revelation. However, as you see I have three lovely sluts that adore me and will do my bidding. Why should I accept you back? Remember you left me over a silly argument. It took me over a year to come to grips with that and now you want me to accept you back because you love me, want to be my wife, want to be my slave, and want to be my breeding slut. Well, first off Jenny is my breeding slut. If you are a good slave I might fuck you, but you will have to earn it. I do not nor do I need another slave -- especially since you left me for no apparent reason other than you were FUCKING SCARED." Aisling winched at that statement, I knew I had gotten to her. She was in agony but moaning like a bitch in heat.

"Jessica, take this slave to the guest room; tie her spread eagle on the bed face down, leave the clips and the harness on her." Jessica lifted off my cock, my sperm running down out of her. She reached down scooping the mixture and sucked her fingers clean and did it again.

"Yes, Master." Jessica grabbed the chain from my hands and pulled Aisling; she moaned and cried out, down the hallway to the guest bedroom that was fitted with a four-poster bed. I had purchased the bed for tying up wayward sluts, slaves, and women for my enjoyment. My sluts were very familiar with the bed and now Aisling would find out just what it meant to be my slave.

To be continued...