Remembering Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, what if I fucked him once, I know damned good and well it'd be like that again. And then I couldn't stop? Jason would eventually find out, and my world would be over. He'd be crushed, probably leave me, and the wonderful life I have now would be over. I just can't do that to him, to us."

All the time I was spilling my heart out to my best friend, I couldn't take my eyes away from that door, so fucking anxious to see him, willing him to not come.

"I have a question," she asked me, "when we were shopping earlier, you told me that your sex with Jason had ramped up the last few days, that you two were having the best sex of your lives. So, what changed? Was there something? I wouldn't think that after the years you guys have been married that that would change that much without something sparking it. What was it?"

I wanted that door to open, Ian to come through it, feel his arms around me, his lips on mine, more. But I was sure my only hope was that he wouldn't, that I never saw him again.

I told her what Mom had told me, was that just three nights ago? About her and Dad, her boyfriend, him knowing about it, and that was the night our world seemed to turn kind of topsy-turvy, the kind of sex that had disappeared a long time ago. She stopped me about halfway through and said, "Whoa, girl, you know what you just told me?" I looked at her like I had no idea what she was getting at, cuz I didn't.

And that was the moment HE came into the room. My heart stopped. He saw us and headed straight to our table. "Tammy," he said. Hearing my name in his sexy Aussie accent made my already wet pussy gush. I stood on my shaking legs, and we hugged. A long, tight hug, his body pressed against my breasts.

"Ian, you remember Mia?"

Of course, he did. "You're the beautiful woman who brought this angel to me."

My legs weakened with every word he spoke. And my resolve to not fuck him? Gone!

He sat down beside me, "Babe, I missed you," he said, squeezing my leg, "and now you're a married woman, even prettier than when we were together."

I remembered what it had felt like when he kissed me the first time like it was yesterday. God, I wanted him to kiss me again.

The three of us talked, I have no idea about what except one thing. I told him I was not going to fuck him, but I knew that he knew better. So did I. He ordered a drink and another for me and Mia. The girl singer on the stage began a slow, sensuous song, and Ian asked me to dance.

He pulled me in, looked into my eyes, and without a word lowered his lips to mine. I cannot tell a lie. I forgot we were in a room with dozens of other people, forgot about Jason, forgot that I was married, forgot my vow of only minutes earlier. More importantly, forgot the vow I'd made to Jason five years ago. The only thing in my world was his lips on mine for the first time in so many years.

I felt his hand on my tit, pinching my nipple. I wanted to scream, but our lips were too tight. Other guys had had their hands on my breasts that night but in comparison, they seemed like children.

His other hand was on my leg below my skirt, working up underneath it. I knew what he was going to do, but I was powerless to stop him. I didn't want to stop him. Couldn't have if I did want to. When he cupped my pussy, I moaned. Fingers pressed inside me, deep, his knuckles pressing hard against my labia. He'd done this before in public a long time ago. I was nearly out of my mind, feeling his fingers curling, rubbing against my g-spot. I couldn't stop it, biting my lip, not able to stop the loud moan that must have reverberated through the room.

His fingers pressing, twisting, undulating inside me, making me want to scream, the desire, need for a release too strong, too intense, "Does your husband know that you're here au naturel under your skirt? Nice and smooth, too, that for me?" All I could do was feebly shake my head. I'd gotten the Brazilian wax for Jason, knowing how much he'd enjoy it. Me, too. If he'd known how I left the house, he would have been shocked out of his mind. But he would never, ever do to me what Ian was doing right that moment. This man who I'd masturbated to so many times over the years

"Come for me, baby, let yourself go," he said, "let everyone here know how I'm making you feel."

This was so nasty, so wrong. I couldn't believe how turned on I was!

I started to do what he said, let myself go, the crowded dance floor had melted away, the feelings so intense. I was nearly out of my mind, on the verge of dragging him into the ladies' room when Mia stepped in, pulling me away. I could barely stand on my own without Ian supporting me, feeling the juices running down my legs. At that moment, I hated her!

"Tam, it's time you went home to your husband," Mia told me. I didn't want to listen to her but knew she was right. I had no self-control left. I didn't want self-control. I wanted Ian Dixon to fuck me - hard!

She said she'd call an Uber to take me home, that she was going with the two brothers she'd been sharing time with. Ian said that was ridiculous, he'd take me home. The way Mia looked at him told him everything. He promised to be good... if I'd meet him for dinner next Friday night.

Mia shrugged, looking at me, silently telling me I was on my own after tonight, that she'd fulfilled her duty. My heart was pounding, wanting nothing more, knowing exactly what it meant, knowing that I couldn't, no way. I told him I would, that I wanted to.

He led me to his car, a Ferrari, a two-seat sports car. "It's only rented," he told me. Like I said, he was rich, very rich, apparently.

He was true to his word, taking me straight to the address I gave him. When he parked in my driveway, he kissed me again, then told me what he was going to do to me next Friday, "Suck your tits, eat your pussy, and fuck you until you can't stand. Correction, I'm going to fuck you first, then suck your tits, eat your pussy, and fuck you the rest of the night."

Then he opened my door and led me to the door, kissing me one last time, cupping my breast with his hand. "A tiny sample of next Friday," he told me.

That was when I stumbled upstairs, my mind in a complete jumble, not even knowing up from down, and told my husband I needed him to fuck me. </i>

Holy fucking shit! I thought, when I came to the end. My heart was pounding, my cock so fucking hard, and scared shitless out of my mind! My first thought, I sure as hell didn't know my wife as well as I thought I had!

This is a four-chapter series, all have been completed. Now, upon this story's completion, I will return to Her First Time. Hopefully, by the time all four chapters of this have been published, at least the next chapter will be completed, possibly more.