Remembering Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ground down, "Ohh, me too," she said, "you feel so fucking good inside me!" Tammy NEVER uses the 'f' word. I had been amazed the last couple days.

She lifted herself off me and fell back down, my hands on her hips pulling her down, "Oh shit, I'm gonna..." I moaned, not able to stop myself, bucking up into her, making short, hard jabs, trying to get that tiny bit deeper inside her, imagining that I was 'that guy'. When I felt her pussy muscles contracting and her body stiffening again, I lost it completely, spurting my cum deep inside her, losing any semblance of control, the orgasm wracking through my body from the top of my head to my toes, every nerve alive with the sensations.

The drive home was another rather unique experience, neither one of us bothering with any clothes, driving the twenty minutes to the house completely naked. Hell, I was almost hoping to get stopped by a cop. I chuckled to myself, thinking that a lady cop would have been perfect to top off our night. Even Tammy was laughing about the possibility. I even thought about speeding or running a stop light just for the experience.

Luckily, we had Tammy's car that lives in the garage. Mine is parked on one side of the driveway, so we didn't have to make a dash from the street. We were laughing hysterically by the time we were in the house and when we reached the bedroom, I was ready to fuck my wife all over again, except neither of us could keep from giggling when we jumped into bed, Tammy on her back, wrapping her legs around my waist. Our sex life had officially been rejuvenated!

By the time I got up Saturday morning, Tammy was already downstairs on her computer, typing away. I made some breakfast; potato patties and sausages in the air fryer, along with a couple fried eggs, Tammy continuing to type as we ate.

"Mia's coming over, we're picking up Mom and going shopping this morning," she announced after we finished. Mia (what the heck kind of name is 'Mia', anyway? Who would do that to an innocent baby?) is Tammy's best friend, a red-head bombshell if there ever was one: Five-ten, legs that seem to go on forever; boobs at least double Tammy's. They were so perfect I'd have suspected a boob job, except I knew she hadn't; that long, thick hair down her back; and those green eyes! She's the girl that when you're at the mall and you see her either coming or going, your blood boils with arousal and pools between your legs, and your eyes forget that it's not polite to stare. And when she happens to be wearing something revealing (as in almost always), I'm sure she's caused many a heart to stop. Scorching hot is probably the aptest description for Mia.

She and Tammy were in nursing school together, Mia two years behind Tammy, and they've been friends ever since. Mia in a bikini is just... holy shit! She was Tammy's Maid of Honor at our wedding and nobody has ever worn a Maid of Honor dress quite like she did.

I've often wondered why she's not married. Seems like Mia goes through boyfriends like most people go through toilet paper. Maybe that's how she knows when it's time for a new one, 'toilet paper roll's about gone, time for a new boyfriend.'

I watched out the window as they pulled away in Mia's car, waiting five minutes just to be sure they weren't coming back for something, then headed straight to Tammy's computer. I know I shouldn't have, but damn, a man's only got so much willpower. Even that five minutes was almost more than I could endure.

<i>June 19

Last night with Jase was awesome, we've got to do that more often.</i>

Yeah, it sure as hell was, I had to agree.

<i>But I feel guilty about what I told him. I led him to believe, no, more than that, I lied to him. It wasn't Mom's boyfriend that had me so turned on, it was Ian, seeing him again after all those years. Then Mom, telling me about her little 'extra-curricular activity', reminding me all over again what it had been like with him. I remember our first time, he owned an art gallery, wonder if he still does.

Mia talked me into going that night, said she'd always wanted to go to one and then the topper, 'I heard the owner's hot!' Well, we went and almost before I knew what was happening, this hot guy with the sexy Australian accent (and he was H O T!) had me bent over the back of a couch in one of his back rooms with his big cock driving in and out of my pussy. I'd never come so hard in my life. I didn't even know he was the gallery's owner then. Or that he was rich.</i>

Holy fucking shit! I had to read that again ... and again.

<i>Now he wants to meet me for lunch or dinner. And I hate to say it but he's hotter now than he was then. I told him, no, I couldn't, that I was married and I loved my husband, but he insisted that all he wanted was to talk, to reminisce. I know better. We were only together a little over two months, the sexiest, most exciting months of my life, but I think I got to know him pretty well in those ten weeks, three days.

One thing I never understood, why me and not Mia? She has more sex appeal in her little finger than I do in my whole body.</i>

I stared off into space, realizing that my dick was hard as stone. I reread it all one more time then kept reading what she'd written this morning.

<i>June 20

Jason is awesome, another unbelievable night. That was soooo much fun! It felt like we were nasty, horny teenagers on our first date, not that I ever did anything like that on a first date with a guy. Well, except for the art gallery night with Ian. But even that wasn't in the back seat of a car in a public parking lot. And I wasn't naked with Ian, that didn't come until our actual first date. What a memory THAT is!

I've been feeling so sexy these last couple days. I called Mia and asked her if she'd want to go shopping for some sexy clothes with me. I want something... you know, just in case I agree to meet Ian, something I haven't worn with Jason. Besides, I think Jason might like it, too.

Speaking of Ian, I can't believe I'm actually considering calling him. I should delete his number from my phone, except it wouldn't help, I have it memorized. If I met him, and it's a big 'if', I'm pretty sure I know what would happen. He's become like an obsession, almost all I can think about. I want to see him again, so badly. But I'm scared, too. I could never say no to him, even that night when he said he was going back to Australia and we probably wouldn't ever see each other again. He just dumped me that night and I still fucked him!

Lunch. Lunch should be safe, somewhere with lots of people like The Olive Garden. I'd dress up in something nice, show him what he threw away, then come home to my husband, the man I love and going to spend the rest of my life with... and fuck him till we both drop from exhaustion!

Okay, I hear Mia outside. Gonna put this up. Don't want Jason to ever see it. And I am NOT going to lunch or anything else with Ian!</i>

I went through the routine of hiding that I'd opened Tammy's private stuff and put her computer back exactly like I found it. Hell, I even felt like wiping it down, erasing my fingerprints.

She's going to do it, not a doubt in my mind. How did I feel about that? I think I've already made at least part of it pretty clear, it scares the fucking shit out of me! I was terrified, horrified at the thought of another man fucking my Tammy. But, goddamn, it made my dick hard! When I closed my eyes and saw Tammy pushed up against a wall, naked, this hot guy behind her, I don't know... it just did something to me. I knew that if I touched myself right then I'd have come, my imagination carrying me away.

I went outside and mowed the lawn even though I'd just mowed it the weekend before, anything to keep busy, take my mind off my wife. I wished she'd never called me asking for that stupid recipe. I'd never have found that thing she was writing. Now I was obsessed with it, torn between wanting to kill the asshole guy and wanting to watch him fuck my wife. I was so fucked up!

Mia and Tammy finally got home in the late afternoon, giggling like little girls as they carried sacks into the house. "Wanna fashion show?" Tammy yelled down to me as they were about halfway up the stairs.

No sane male would turn that down. "Yeah," I yelled back, "better make it good."

I sat down and waited, wondering exactly what I might be seeing shortly, the anticipation exciting as hell. Tammy putting on a sexy fashion show would have been pretty damned spectacular in itself but when you throw in Mia as well, the possibilities seemed endless.

I didn't have to wait long until the two girls came back downstairs, wearing short, tight, leather skirts, both of them, only about halfway to their knees and eye-popping, totally transparent blouses embroidered with colorful flowers. Picture fabric saran wrap, slightly tinted and you have a pretty good idea of those blouses. Mia's skirt was dark green, the blouse a greenish tinge with a dark green bra underneath. Tammy's skirt was burgundy, her blouse just a tinge of black with flowery embroidery, and a burgundy lace bra, LOTS of skin showing under those blouses. It was two women wearing sexy bras with a filmy covering, not intending to hide anything underneath.

"You like?" Mia asked, doing a little modeling pirouette, "another option is a silk camisole and no bra," she said.

"Oh yeah, you both look so good, can I see the other, too?" Damn, my dick was growing.

They did their little sexy modeling walk back up the stairs and a few minutes later were back, wearing the same thing except for having swapped out the bra for a very sexy, kind of crop-top camisole. (I think that's what you call it, coming to just below the swell of their breasts) "Ohh, I like that!" I said, staring at Mia's tits under that practically nothing. They were pretty obvious, a little hard not to.

She surprised the hell out of me, hiking her skirt up and sitting on my lap, straddling me, pressing her nearly naked breasts against me. My arms instinctively went around her, pulling her a little tighter. I don't doubt at all that the shock showed on my face. She kissed my cheek, then nibbled on my ear, the scent of her perfume engulfing me. "You can play with them, I know you want to," she whispered in my ear. Jesus!

I looked over at Tammy, a smile on her face, bewilderment I was sure showing on mine, "She's between boyfriends, really horny. I told her she could have you for five minutes, so be nice... just not too... nice."

Okay, I still didn't know, what the hell? 'Have me'? What the hell does that mean?

feeling

Tammy must have read my mind, "She complained it's been over three weeks, I told her you'd be more than happy to give her girls a little male attention."

Holy shit! Was she serious? Some kind of trap? But the way she was smiling and licking her lips... If my dick hadn't been ready to explode it sure as hell was then! I cannot tell a lie, I've dreamed of this moment, probably since the first time I met Mia. Mia's two years younger than us, twenty-five. Like I said, I've seen her in a bikini. Can you say 'drool'!

I looked away from Tammy and into Mia's green eyes. While I was looking, she began unbuttoning her blouse. "You heard your wife, five minutes."

I watched, totally mesmerized, as Tammy's best friend slipped her blouse off her arms then reached down and slowly began to pull up the camisole, the only thing between me and heaven. It didn't take long, her midriff was already bare. In about three seconds the swell of her naked tits started to show, then her speckled areola, her nipples, hard-looking and pointed.

My entire nervous system was on fire, especially the chemical reaction going on in my brain, even though all the blood had flowed to my dick.

"Five minutes," my wife reminded me as I was sitting there totally mesmerized by Mia's fabulous, naked tits poking out from her chest right in front of me, nipples jutting out and seemingly eager. I opened my mouth and descended on one, sucking her hard nipple inside, getting a loud moan, "Oh yeah," from Mia, "she likes that!"

My grip around Mia's now naked back tightened, and I tried to swallow her whole tit, Mia aggressively grinding her panty-clad pussy against my seriously hard dick, trapped inside my pants. This whole thing, starting with their fashion show had been so sudden and unreal, but this... just holy shit!

Mia ground her tit in my mouth, my opposite hand went to her other, pinching her nipple between my fingers, feeling just how friggin hard it was, not from cold, either.

Her hand went inside her panties, I could feel her fingers working through my pants. My fingers dug into her back pulling that tit harder into my mouth.

Mia's moans were like the sweetest music, and it seemed like we'd only begun when Tammy announced our five minutes in heaven were up. I didn't want to let go, but Mia pulled away, leaned down, and kissed me on the lips, just for an instant. God, I was craving more, wanting to kiss her. She put her fingers on my lips, letting me suck those sweet juices off them. "That was bonus," she said, "I didn't exactly clear that with your wife." God, I needed to fuck!

I glanced at Tammy, hoping she was still okay. I honestly hadn't thought a lot about her during my five minutes and didn't feel a damn bit guilty about it. She had a hand under her skirt, not leaving any doubt as to what she was doing, the same as Mia had been doing with hers. "Think the time's up for you, too," I told her, pulling her hand out from wherever it had been. Funny how her fingers were so damp. She licked her own, what a sexy sight, those lips sucking her juicy fingers into her mouth.

"I need to use the bathroom for a minute," Mia said, heading off toward our main floor bath. Tammy followed.

While I waited, I wondered if what had just happened could have anything to do with Tammy having a guilty conscience over Ian.

It seemed like a long time, but eventually, they were both back. Mia had put her camisole and blouse back on. "Your wife and I are going out, going to find some sexy guys at a bar to leave with blue balls. At least Tam will, I might find someone to go home with. I plan for us to do some verrry heavy flirting," she said.

"So, which should we wear under the blouse, the bra or the camisole?" Mia asked.

My dick was still painfully hard, speaking of 'blue balls'. Maybe that contributed to my idiocy or just... whatever, but I answered, "Neither."

"What do you mean, neither?" Tammy asked, "you don't think we should wear this? Something different?"

"Oh no, no, I definitely think you should wear that, just... neither the bra or camisole under the blouse."

Tammy's face blushed a bright red, "You mean..."

"Yeah, that's exactly what I mean," I reiterated, "except you probably don't have the nerves for it, do you?"

Mia smiled, looking at my wife, "It would be fun... Tam?"

Her face was still red, "No, no way... I couldn't!"

I chuckled, "I knew you'd be too much of a coward. Mia will, she wants to. I think you should, too."

Tammy crossed her arms over herself, covering her chest, her face redder than ever, "I... I... "

The other thing that briefly crossed my mind and kept bouncing around was that this would have been a perfect time for her to call her guy, Ian, meet him in some bar, dressed like I'd suggested. See just how much willpower she has.

"Okay, we're set then," Mia said, "Jason, why don't you get us an Uber in about an hour, we'll be too hammered to drive afterward, and Tam and I'll get ready."

My wife still looked stricken, "Mia... you serious? What if we get arrested? We'll be practically naked!"

"What, you never did anything a little daring back in college?"

"This is a little more than 'a little daring', besides, that was...'" Tammy complained.

"So, it'll be more than 'a little fun' then too, won't it?" she answered.

Tammy rolled her eyes and the two retired to the bedroom upstairs to get ready. This whole thing had me so fucking turned on! I couldn't believe that my heretofore semi-conservative wife was going to go through with this. I'd said what I did mostly as a joke, expecting a rise of indignation from both girls, completely overruled. But hell, I sure wasn't going to complain if it actually happened. I'd have to see it to believe it.

I wondered again, wishing there was some way to alert Ian to be at whatever bar. But I didn't know what bar, no phone number for Ian, no idea who he was even, except his first name. Besides, that would be one fucking bad idea!

I still wished I could do it, though!

I'd almost forgotten my little task, the Uber. I got on my computer, found their website, and reserved a ride at our address in an hour.

The Uber driver knocked on the door right at an hour later. I yelled upstairs letting the girls know he was here, and a moment later heard our bedroom door opening and closing, two hotter than fuck women coming down the stairs. They'd both gone all out with the makeup, glossy pink lips, painted nails... and their outfits. Heels, silver for Mia, shimmery gold for Tammy. Except... fuck... both were wearing light jackets. I could tell they were wearing the transparent blouses, but they were covered with those damned jackets. Had they or hadn't they?

"Don't wait up, we might be late... if at all tonight," Tammy giggled, giving me a brief but hot kiss. "Just make sure you're in the mood when I do get home," she added. Not much chance of that not happening!

I might not have 'waited up', but there was no way in hell I was going to sleep. I'd climbed in bed a couple hours after they'd left, then lay there staring at the ceiling, wondering who in hell had inhabited my wife's body over the last few days. Hell, maybe she was wondering the same thing about me. After all, sucking another woman's tits wasn't exactly in my normal repertoire.

It was almost one in the morning when I finally heard our front door opening and closing. My heart rate jumped, listening to the footsteps coming up our stairs. It seemed like every one of my senses was finely tuned, anticipating...

Our bedroom door slowly swung open and there she stood, Tammy, dressed exactly like I'd imagined, totally naked under that sheer blouse. Sheer doesn't even begin to describe it, it was more like she was naked on top, just a transparent, flowery covering.

She stood inside the door, closed it behind her, leaning on it, smiling at me, "Come here, big boy, I need fucked!"

My cock had been hard most of the night, but the last few seconds had taken it to new heights, most especially those three words. I climbed out of bed and sauntered over to her, smelling the alcohol... and something else, a man's cologne, very faint? "You're drunk," I told her.

"I know, fucking drunk horny!" She turned around, leaning against the door, spreading her legs, "Now fuck me, goddammit, fuck me!"

My shorts hit the floor, and I ran my hands up her legs, pushing her short skirt up with them, exposing her... no panties! I hadn't expected that. Pressing against her, my lips on her neck, hands cupping her breasts, that scent was much stronger, no doubt in my mind, masculine cologne.

"You've been bad, haven't you."

"Yesss, I've been so naughty," her alcohol-laden breath coming in gasps. I'd never seen Tammy like this. My hand worked around the back of her leg to her pussy and two fingers pressed deep inside. So fucking slippery! So hot!

"Ohhh yessss!" she moaned.

"Tell me... who was he? did you fuck someone?"

She moaned, "Would you be upset if I had?"

I didn't have an answer to that question. I didn't even know if I wanted an answer to my question. The one thing I did know was that any semblance of self-control was gone completely. I spread Tammy's legs a little more and pressed my cock inside her, her leaning up against our bedroom door... and then plunged inside her as deep as I could get, taking her breath away, feeling her near collapse, supporting nearly her entire weight.