Remembering Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tammy was whimpering, moaning steadily, as my cock plunged in and out of her depths, nearly lifting her off the floor with each thrust. It seemed as if our fucking was becoming harder and more exciting with each night's discoveries, my dick almost impossibly hard inside her.

Tammy began to squeal, her pussy squeezing, her body stiffening, shuddering, and I made one last, hard thrust inside her before my orgasm took complete control of my body, matching Tammy's spasming body.

We crawled to our bed, me naked, and Tammy still wearing what she'd worn out with Mia, 'fuck me' heels included. "You really didn't wear any panties all night?" I asked her. That discovery had been a major shock to my system.

She shook her head, "It was Mia's idea," she said, "you know that when a woman wears matching bra and panties, it means she wants to get laid. Well, Mia wanted to get laid, especially after you and her... and since we weren't wearing a bra, the matching thing was... nothing... and she wanted to get laid, so... it's what we wore."

She started to unbutton her blouse, "No, stand up, let me see you the way you were, exactly what you wore."

She scooted off the bed and stood, "The makeup isn't quite what it was, I think it got messed up a little."

I looked her up and down; leather skirt about ten inches above her knees, still wearing her gold heels, and that blouse... It was like Tammy was standing there topless, not even the dimples around her nipples were hidden, her gorgeous tits there for all to see. That blouse wasn't fit to leave the bedroom, much less to a public bar! She was making me hard all over again... and then to find out she was naked under that short skirt! I tried to picture her sitting in that skirt, bare underneath, wondering if she'd crossed her legs. Not...?

"Damn, woman, how did you not get accosted?"

She smiled, "What makes you think I didn't? Maybe some guy or guys had their five minutes in heaven, too. And what would make you think it wouldn't have been me doing the accosting? You have any idea how turned on I've been?"

She sat on the bed, took her heels off, then the blouse and skirt, lying down beside me, naked. We lay in silence for the next several minutes, me trying to picture my wife in some upscale bar, I still didn't know where they went, practically naked on top, opening her legs, giving some stranger a peek at her naked pussy. God, it made me hot... and not mad hot, either. My hand went down to cup her pussy and... she was bare, smooth like a baby! Hell, I hadn't even noticed in the excitement of a few moments ago. My hand just naturally explored.

"You like it? I did it for you, a Brazilian wax, thought it would be sexy... too bad you weren't the first to discover it," letting out a little giggle. Did she have any fucking clue what she was doing to me?

"Were you jealous tonight, knowing your wife was out doing her best to get some guy hot and bothered? Letting him discover what had been meant only for you? Like Mia said, 'leaving him with VERY blue balls'... or not."

"Jealous? Hell yes, I was," out of my fucking mind kind of jealous! It had been driving me crazy all night knowing what she was wearing... and who she was with. "But it was the biggest turn-on ever, too, for the same reason... what you were wearing... and now... this!" I said, rubbing my fingers over her bareness, how exquisitely soft she felt.

It was unsettling, causing an upheaval in my mind, what this was, something that had been dormant in my wife... since we met, even. This woman tonight, the last several days... Ian... going out tonight like she had, then coming home and demanding I fuck her. I remember it was just a few days ago I commented that Tammy and I 'made love', we never 'fucked'. Yet, that's all we'd been doing lately. It seemed there was a hidden personality I'd never suspected, almost like some alien being had taken over my wife's body.

We kissed, the taste of the alcohol still strong on her lips, still the scent of cologne on her body, our bodies pressed tight together for several minutes. "Make love to me, Jason, like we used to, please."

Our kiss became more passionate, I fondled her breasts, gently pinching her nipples, before she rolled over on her back, spreading her legs, and pulled me on top. My cock was hard and ready, slowly pushing inside her, so different than a few minutes earlier. I pressed up on my arms, looking at my wife's face with a satisfied grin, eyes closed as she writhed under me.

I slid in and out of her, her hot pussy feeling so damned good. Tammy moaned her contentment that I'd heard so many times over the last years. Not quite like a few minutes ago, but this was the wife I'd fallen deeper in love with each passing day.

We made love, kissing, Tammy's arms around my body, the arousal growing in intensity until I felt her lips stiffen and her pussy clenching my cock. I let out a loud groan, my body stiffening, thrusting inside her, and the explosion coming from deep inside me.

The next thing I knew, light was streaming in our bedroom window, and Tammy's side of the bed was empty. The disappointment tore through me that there was no Tammy on the other side of the bed. I'd hoped for an early morning repeat, the sexy Tammy that had come home so turned on last night. Hell, I'd have been thrilled with the 'wife' Tammy, too.

I got up, threw on an old pair of jeans and shirt, and went downstairs to find her sitting at our dining table drinking a steaming cup of coffee, her computer open in front of her. "You're up. After last night, I thought you'd probably sleep in this morning."

"Had a headache, thought a cup of coffee would help. It has, a little."

I sat down beside her as she closed her laptop. "Last night... it was, I can't even think of a word..."

She smiled at me, that devastatingly hot smile I love, "I know, I'm the same, don't know how to describe it, any of it. I'd have thought I dreamed it, except for the headache this morning and all the dried cum on my legs." Tammy NEVER wakes up with a headache, hardly even when she's sick. "Still feeling a little woozy, too, kind of evidence that at least some of it was real."

"If you're not feeling so good, you can go back to bed, and I'll bring you breakfast in bed."

"Mmm, that sounds good, you sure you wouldn't mind?"

"No, happy to, go."

Tammy picked up her laptop, stood, and kissed me on the lips, "Thank you, sweet, maybe we can... you know... a little later after my headache lets up."

I smiled back at her, winking at her, letting her know that I'd be more than happy to resume our little rendezvous from last night.

She trudged upstairs, and I retreated to the kitchen, a very definite swagger in my step. I got out the bacon and peeled several strips off, one of Tammy's favorites, then stopped and tried using my brain. She has a hangover, what food is good with a hangover? I had no idea so got my phone and googled it. Avocado toast, argh, choke, choke. We both hate avocados. Vegetable omelet. Now that was something I could make, we have broccoli and cauliflower, and it sounded kind of good, something we've never had before.

I chopped up some broccoli and cauliflower, a little ham, sauteed some onion in butter, cooked all together just a bit, then four eggs, added the veggies and cheddar, let it cook a bit, folded the egg over, and finished cooking.

I was quite proud of myself, taking two plates of my omelet creation into our bedroom, along with a glass of ice water with a little lemon juice for Tammy. She was sitting up, leaning on the headboard with her laptop open on her lap but eyes closed.

I wanted to peek at that laptop but a few seconds after I entered the room her eyes opened and she closed it.

"Made something special for you," I told her, "drink lots of water, too, it's supposed to help." I handed her her plate and sat at her vanity with mine.

"Good," she told me after a few bites, "making me feel better already."

We sat and ate in companionable silence for the next several minutes, and when done I told her I'd be downstairs if she needed anything more, taking our plates with me. What I wanted, other than the repeat of last night, was to allow her to write in her little 'diary'.

It was maybe an hour and a half later when Tammy came downstairs, dressed in a pair of shorts and tank top, "Mia called, asking if we'd bring her car home. She'll bring us back. You want to get dressed, we can have some fun after we get back home.

"Nah, you go ahead. You feel okay to drive?" She answered affirmatively that breakfast had helped tremendously.

Mia's name hadn't even come up the night before, "What about her, anyway, what happened with her last night?"

"I'm pretty sure that Mia's goal was very successfully consummated. She went home with two brothers who were still in college, sooo..."

She found Mia's keys, gave me what could only be described as a 'we'll finish this later' kiss, and was gone.

It's about twenty minutes to Mia's so I figured I had a minimum of forty minutes with Tammy's laptop, hoping to find out exactly what had happened the night before. I went upstairs, looked, and couldn't find it, panicking that maybe she'd hidden it away somewhere. I knew she didn't have it when she left, so I started looking, checking her drawers, finally finding it in her nightstand where I should have looked to begin with.

<i>June 21

Omigod! Where to even begin? I guess with Mia, our shopping trip. When we found the blouses and were wondering if we dared, even with something on under them, Mia commented, 'You know what your husband's going to say, don't you?' We both laughed because we both knew.

.

And then the fashion show. That was Mia's idea, sort of mine, too. She said she was horny and wanted to show off a little in front of a guy. I laughed and told her to have at it, that she could have Jason for five minutes as long as she gave him back to me. Watching how my husband enjoyed sucking those perfect tits was probably the biggest turn-on since Ian. Mia seemed to enjoy it, too. It even made me wonder what it might be like if Jason and Mia were to go further, and actually fuck each other. God, that seems like it would be hot to watch.</i>

Holy shit! Was she serious? Mia and me? I closed my eyes, reliving those minutes, trying to imagine what it could have been like. After a couple minutes, my dick now painfully hard, I kept reading.

<i> Then, as if on cue, Jason did exactly what Mia said he'd do, suggesting we not wear anything under our blouses. After that little show, I was turned on enough to do it. What Jason doesn't know is that I used to do stuff like that for Ian. I was a very naughty girl! Mom and Dad would have been shocked. Well, now that I know a little more about them, maybe not so much. Pretty sure they still wouldn't have let me out of the house, though.

So, Mia and I went to this nightclub. I knew she had every intention of getting laid. After those 'five minutes in heaven', I'd have agreed to it if she'd have just wanted to stay and get laid at home, my husband as her costar.</I>

I read that again, trying to absorb the idea that Tammy wanted me to fuck her friend. Unfuckingbelievable!

<i>I'd never heard of the place we went to, but it didn't take long after we sat for a waitress to ask what we wanted to drink. I wondered if she might have been a les', at least bi, the way she was ogling our practically naked chests. I kind of wished that Jason was there, bet we could give him a show he'd not forget for a long, long time.

She pointed out a couple guys at another table who were buying our drinks. When she brought them a few minutes later the guys who bought the drinks asked if they could sit with us. A little hard to say no after buying the drinks.

I can't think the last time I'd been quite so turned on. They were cute.

I guess we thought we owed them a dance for the drinks. Besides, they weren't half bad looking, said they were brothers, going to the University of Wyoming. I was pretty sure that Mia wanted us to carry the game to its natural conclusion, land both these guys in bed, maybe the four of us together, like we would have back in college. It's what we were planning the night I met Jason, except he didn't know it, and when I realized I really liked him, didn't share.

But Mia's not married, doesn't even have a boyfriend. I am married and could never do that to my husband.

I danced with Larry, the older twin by twenty minutes. He saw the ring on my finger, asked if I was married, "Very happily," I told him. Even so, it was the first time I'd been 'felt up' by anyone other than Jason since before we met. He even got in a little kiss. I cannot tell a lie, I liked it!

We danced with them twice, the second dance Larry was getting much friskier. I kind of, you know, pressed against him, feeling how big he was, and his hand was on my butt, pulling. I know I should have stopped him, but my brain wasn't working so well. Turned on doesn't even begin to describe it. If I hadn't been married, I'd have gone with him in a minute!

When we sat back down, Mia told the twins that we wanted a little alone time, that we'd check in with them later. They both acted a little dejected but were nice enough about it.

We sat, drinking, enjoying the music and people watching when I got up the courage, no doubt much of it 'liquid' courage, to tell Mia what I'd been wanting to ever since we left the house, "You're going to fuck my husband, and I want to watch." She was just taking a drink when I blurted it out and she spit it all the way across the table, coughing and choking. It was so funny.</i>

Holy fucking shit! I had to read that paragraph two more times just to see if I'd read what I thought I read. Was she fucking serious?

<i>Mia stared at me, wide-eyed. I stared back. "You're serious, aren't you? You sure you're not already drunk? I get any say in this?"

"Yes; no, not sure, might be a little; no - not unless you really don't want to. Do you want to?"

"Girl, your husband is hot. Hell, yes, I'd do him, long as it didn't screw up our friendship, you kind of took me by surprise. You name the time, I'll be there, or wherever."

"Maybe next weekend?"</i>

I had to stop reading a minute and let that soak in. Tammy was serious? Me and Mia, the biggest wet dream I've ever met - next weekend? I wondered if Tammy would even remember after the alcohol wore off but then realized she'd written it this morning, well after sobering up. If my dick hadn't been hard before...! And me hot? Mia thinks I'm hot? Holy fucking shit!

<i>There was a LOT that happened after that. I'm going to try to quote what I remember so I don't misinterpret what was said.

And then Mia, after probably another half-hour, she suggested I call and invite Ian to join us. I'd told her over a week ago about running into him and giving me his phone number. She's been bugging me about calling him since. I kept telling her I couldn't and she knew why. She'd heard all the details way back when Ian and I were dating (i.e., fucking), so she knew how intense it was with him.

Anyway, I told her that there was no way I could be around him and not fuck him as horny as I was, and I told her that repeatedly. Ian and I had fucked probably a hundred times, every one of them world-class. And I wanted so fucking bad again. My panties would have been soaked if I'd been wearing any, just like they had been every time I've thought of him since seeing him in the grocery store. As it was, I felt it running down my legs when she brought him up. I knew there was no way that I could even be in the same room with him.

A little later she kind of nonchalantly asked if she could see my phone. It didn't raise any alarms in my sex-addled, half-drunk head so I handed it to her. She snapped a picture of me just as I was taking a drink, then started typing.

That was when my alcohol-impaired brain started shouting 'danger'. I tried to get my phone back, but she just giggled and pulled it away. "There," she finally said, handing it back.

There was a picture of me, virtually topless, an expression on my face, I didn't know I had, that looked exactly like how I felt, 'I wanna be fucked, my face was saying, along with a text, 'I'm lonesome and very horny, come see me, Heartland Bar and Pub.'

There was a reply, 'Be there in fifteen minutes.'

"Mia!" I screeched. Everyone in the bar must have heard me, they all looked.

I couldn't think. I panicked, running to the ladies' room. I stood over the sink, leaning on it, staring into the mirror, shaking, half with fear, half in anticipation, or maybe it was closer to 25-75. No way could I see Ian tonight, as fucking horny as I already was, my face a mess, nearly naked on top.

Mia was there about half a minute later. "Tam, I'm sorry, I didn't realize you really didn't want to see him," she said. She still didn't understand. "I'll text him back from my phone, tell him it was me, not to come."

I watched her through the mirror, behind me. I told her she had it all wrong, that I did want to see him, that was what I was so afraid of, how badly I wanted him after all those years. Except that I just wasn't ready. I would never be 'ready'. Oh God, I am so messed up!

Even today, writing this, especially now, after last night, my head is so screwed up!

I hadn't even realized it but tears were running down my cheeks. Mia told me it'd be okay, that she'd protect me from the big bad wolf. I smiled at that, wondering who was going to protect me from my protector. But I still loved her. She told me to wait, that she'd be right back.

She was good as her word, back in less than a minute with her purse. She fixed my lipstick, a little blush, mascara on my eyes, then a healthy dose of her man-attractant perfume. "There, that'll knock him dead when he realizes he can't have you."

"But what if he does," I asked her, "I mean that's what I want. But I can't. I love my husband."

"I won't let you. Trust me," she told me. Trust her? She's the one who got me into this.

Jason just brought me breakfast in bed, God, I love that man!

It made me feel much better. My headache's about ninety percent gone so I'm going to try and finish this while it's all still so fresh.

We sat back down at our table. I'd almost forgotten what a turn-on it is to see so many guys staring, wondering how many would jump at the chance to take me home and fuck me.

"Okay girl, spill, tell me what's bothering you so much. We've got like fifteen minutes before your lover boy gets here."

I took another long drink of my Manhattan. It's what I used to drink with Ian. How come every time I think of his name I clench my legs together and my pussy gets wet, even this morning trying to write this, I am so turned on thinking of him.

But despite the alcohol I'd been drinking, I suddenly felt very sober. "Mia, this is like a game to you, isn't it, just a sexy game? Have you ever been in love, I mean really, a man you gave your soul to, wanting to spend the rest of your life with him?"

She crinkled her nose, "That's what I thought, you haven't. Well, that's how it is with Jason. I love him. And I'm afraid."

I took a deep breath, "Ian... you remember what I told you about him? What I said it was like with him, how fucking him was so out of this world, that every time was like it was the first time, except maybe better?"