All Comments on 'Remembering Claudia'

by wet_special

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
carygrant_69carygrant_69over 13 years ago
Love your writing style

I am going back and read all your submissions.

You have a fantastic way of turning a phase.

Keep it up.

Enjoy hearing back from you.

CG

wet_specialwet_specialover 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks Everyone

This is my first contest submission to Literotica. Thanks everyone for reading and voting! I will respond to CaryGrant and others via PM. :) All my other writings are part of a series that fits into the sci-fi erotica genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Excellent storyline that I enjoyed very much. I also liked the almost cartoon-like illustration with the hugely exaggerated cock crammed in the petite mouth of the young heroine.

patient1patient1over 13 years ago
Great story and illustration.

A lot of life is timing, and starting up with somebody special the day you get dumped from a long term relationship is not fortuitous. You're really not ready to risk your heart again.

But the story was written well enough to make me care about the characters, and maybe the sisters were greatful enough to keep our hero distanced from the web that would have eventually ruined his law career. It's something else to contemplate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
i am so dripppppppppppping wet

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Poorly Illustrated

I did not like it at all. And the one illustration is not done well at all. Very poor presentation all together.

wet_specialwet_specialover 13 years agoAuthor
Okay

You may be right, there, anonymous. I really think this story could have used a little more work before submitting. The illustration is a little too in-your-face, and lacks shading and depth, and I only used one. I welcome all your feedback, particularly those that include specifics.

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101over 13 years ago
Pretty Good

This was pretty good. I liked the sex description, but the whole idea of her very lenient parents seemed like a bit too much. I also can't help thinking you provided an excess of detail about what people were wearing at dinner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice story and pic

Nice story, and I like the picture very much.

Why not continue this, with something like group this time, like he returns with a friend or something, and they have a sex with her? This could be quite sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good

Good but the ending was a bit depresing

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hmmmmm?

No happy ending. Too bad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwet_special@wet_special
648 Followers
Witches of Lust, as of October 25th I have taken an extended hiatus, and it seems that I may not finish the story I set out to write. Things were coming to a close but it is apparent that I made too many mistakes and too many readers lost interest. My fault. I enjoy writing bu...