Remembering My Past

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,720 Followers

She had tears in her eyes while I continued to kiss down her body. I spent time on her belly and the fuzzy area just below. I got off the bed and rubbed her feet, squeezing and kissing each one. I moved up and did the same thing to her ankles and thighs. After doing both legs, I slipped off her panties and saw her trimmed mound.

I got between her legs and planted my face on her mound. I could smell her juices as I lowered my mouth to her nub and then to her opening. I spread it open and licked and kissed her pussy with my tongue until she came. I got up and took off my briefs. When I took out a condom, she looked at me and shook her head. I put it down and rubbed my cock up and down her pussy. I couldn't take it any longer and slowly pushed it in.

She had an orgasm before I even started pumping. We did a slow grind until I couldn't hold out any longer. I came hard as Cindy came for at least the third time. I held it in until her pussy stopped pulsating.

"Charlie, I don't have to think anymore. I know I love you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?"

"Isn't it me who is supposed to ask you," I asked.

"So ask me!"

"Cindy, will you marry me and make me the happiest man on God's green earth?"

"Yes. Now let's take a shower so we can get some sleep."

We got our showers and made it back to bed. There was a lot of petting and foreplay and making love before we finally made it to sleep. I loved waking up in the morning and having Cindy in my arms. In the morning, we kissed, got dressed, and went down to breakfast. Cindy made sure she took her flowers with her. As we were having breakfast, Cindy made a phone call.

"Mom, I made a decision. I'm staying at Lancaster hospital and marrying Charlie. Yes, mom, I'm sure. In fact, I'm positive. We'll be by to see you and dad in a couple of hours. I love you too, mom. Bye. Well, that's one down, one to go," she said.

"Do you want to be alone while you talk to Mark?" I asked.

"No, it's OK."

I looked at her as she talked to him. She had tears in her eyes so I knew telling him wasn't easy for her.

"Mark, I finally made a decision. I'm staying here in Lancaster. I really like you and I wish you the very best. I know you will find someone who loves you the way you deserve. You are a really great guy."

Cindy said she wanted me to meet her parents again. I hadn't seen them since our graduation. I mentioned to Cindy that I didn't know where they lived. We never talked about it. She told me she took a cab to the motel and would ride to their house with me. She held her flowers as we got in my car. Then she gave me easy to follow directions.

I found out Cindy's parents only lived about three miles from me and not far from the hospital where Cindy worked. I was a nervous wreck when we pulled up to their house. I had my sports coat and tie on so at least I was dressed nice. Cindy opened the door and motioned for me to follow her.

"Mom, I'm home. Charlie is with me."

I don't think I ever mentioned Cindy's last name. It was Able. Cindy Able. Her parents came in from the kitchen.

"Mom, dad, this is Charlie Jones. I don't know if you remember but he took me to the prom."

Her mom smiled and said she hoped I was feeling better since my accident. We all sat down and they asked me what seemed like a hundred questions. I did my best to answer them honestly.

"Mr. and Mrs. Able, I know what you want to ask. I love Cindy with all my heart. I always have. I would like your permission to marry her. As I mentioned, I'm a police officer here in Lancaster. I start back to work tomorrow. The wedding doesn't have to be right away. It can be whenever Cindy wants it. I'm not taking Cindy away from you. She'll live here and I'll live at my place till after the wedding. All I'm asking now is for your blessing."

Mr. Able spoke. "Charlie, you seem like a fine young man. I know you don't need our permission to marry Cindy, but I respect you for asking. As for an answer, we'll leave that totally up to Cindy. If she said yes, then you have our blessing."

Cindy jumped up and hugged both of her parents. After things calmed down, Mrs. Able made us all some lunch as I answered a lot more questions. When I got back to the trailer, Pam and Billy came over. She asked me about my date with Cindy. She said she noticed I hadn't been home the night before.

I told her the whole story about Mark wanting Cindy to marry him and move to Akron. I mentioned that we had a nice dinner and spent the night together and that we are going to get married. Pam was really happy for me. She said that she and Allen hit it off and were going out again next week. She liked him and wanted to see where it went.

I didn't think that Cindy would like Pam coming over every day with Billy. It was different when she came over to help me out. Before Pam and Billy went home, I unhooked the play station and gave it to Billy. He was one happy kid. I told him I was starting back to work and wouldn't be home much. They both thanked me as they left.

I started back to work and it felt really good to be back. It was like riding a bike and I was right back doing my job. Whenever we had to stop by the hospital and I had time, I made sure to see Cindy. She was always happy to see me.

At least once a week and on most weekends, I went to see her at her parent's house. We both had very busy schedules but we talked often and she stopped by my trailer to see me, too. We usually made love then because we had privacy.

In April, Cindy said she wanted to get married in September. I asked her what she wanted me to do but she said she and her moms had it all under control. Her sister came down every couple of weekends to take part in the planning as well.

Mrs. Abel asked me for a list of people I wanted to invite to the wedding. I called my mom and she said she would make a small list with addresses. Of course, my two sisters would be on it. I told Mrs. Abel some of the cops I worked with wanted to come but I couldn't think of anyone else right then.

One day I stopped by the hospital and Cindy was eating lunch with a male nurse. It bothered me a little but I went to her table. She said hi to me and introduced me to him. She said she was showing him where everything was located.

Later after work, she stopped by to see me. She said she thought I was a little upset and wanted to know if there was a problem.

"Cindy, I can't help it. I know you didn't do anything wrong but I'm very jealous and I'm always worried about losing you."

"Charlie, I'm a big girl and know how to take care of myself. I love you with all my heart and would never do anything to jeopardize our relationship and future marriage. Just so you know, I worry about you too. It even bothers me when the other nurses talk about you."

The wedding came up fast. Allen was my best man and he brought Pam to the wedding. Joe and Bob, two of my other cop friends, were ushers. Cindy had her sister as her maid of honor and two of her friends who were also nurses as bridesmaids. When I saw Mr. Able walking down the aisle with Cindy I had tears running down my face. She was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. When the minister said, "You may kiss the bride," I didn't want to let go. A lot of people laughed while others said to get a room.

Cindy and I danced with everyone. When I danced with Pam, she thanked me for introducing her to Allen. After Cindy and I said our vows, Pam said Allen proposed to her. I was so happy for her. When I was dancing with Cindy, I told her about Allen and Pam. She went to the microphone and announced it to everyone. I was happy because it took some of the razzing off me and put it on Allen.

There are probably a lot more stories I could tell you about my life but Cindy is my biggest and best memory. Ever since we said I do, we both put everything into our marriage. We never kept secrets from each other, and if either of us had a problem, we talked it out. I can honestly say we never had a loud argument. We had disagreements but never went to bed mad at each other.

We had five kids--two boys and three girls. We now have fifteen grandchildren and six great grandchildren.

I can honestly say that being in that coma was the start of the best days of my life. Seeing Cindy asking God to help her save me brings tears to my eyes whenever I think about it.

Thank you for reading my story

DG Hear

A big thank you to my anonymous editor who makes my stories a much better read.

Please leave a comment. They are always appreciated.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,720 Followers