Remembering the 1970's Ep. 02

Story Info
Enjoying my lover's 18 year old virgin daughter.
2.3k words
4.51
11k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joedevon
joedevon
39 Followers

The next morning I was up early and out on the farm before any one else, until Michelle came and called to me for breakfast. I wasn't keen on going in after last night when Michelle's twin daughters found us completely naked on the sofa with my head buried between her legs. I'd packed most of belongings thinking I was going to be asked to leave. I was only the casual farmhand and was planning to leave in a few days anyway to carry on with my ' gap year'. I walked into the kitchen and the three of them were sitting at the table with Marie and Nadia smiling at me.

"We've talked, I've explained everything, especially as these 2 were encouraging me to find a man. So, you can unpack that bag on your bed and stay as planned. I've found that these 2 aren't as knowledgeable about men, women and sex as I thought and they need some education before they go off to university. They both tell me they are still virgins."

"I am, I've only kissed a boy a couple of times and they weren't very good", protested Nadia.

"Same here," chipped in Marie.

"So, "Michelle carried on, "I think that you should teach them about what men want, how a man should treat a woman and so on."

I was shocked as I wondered how far I was expected to go, "In theory, you mean?"

"And in practice, I want them to find out now, from someone we can trust, rather than some boy at university who probably doesn't know much himself. That includes how to put a condom on, I'm going to get them on the pill but I think they should always use a condom as well, don't you? I know we don't but that's because I can't get pregnant."

"Yes, definitely, you can't be too careful," I paused, "How is this going to happen?"

"You choose which one you want to instruct first and the other one and I will disappear for a few hours so you won't have to worry about being disturbed. Then the same when you...," her voice trailed off.

"Well I'm just not going to choose, we'll put names on pieces of paper and draw one out."

I grabbed a piece of paper wrote each of their names 3 times and cut the paper before I threw into a bowl. I looked at the 3 of them and virtually pleaded with them to find another way. They all looked at me and were adamant, so I held the bowl up and asked Michelle to pick one. She took one, undid the paper and revealed Marie.

"So, after lunch Nadia and me will go out and leave you 2 alone. Now it's time to do a few jobs."

We went our separate ways but I was still stunned that I was about to enjoy these 2 lovely virgin girls with their mothers consent, the mother who I had been shagging for the past few days. After a tense lunch they left and Marie and I looked at each other.

"We don't have to, you know, you can say no."

"No, I want to, I feel I need to know before I go to university and I've never seen mum so happy since dad died, so hoping you will treat me as well."

We were quiet for a while then I pulled her up, looked her in the eyes and kissed her. Gently at first then with more intensity, then edging my tongue between her lips and pulling her close. I knew she could feel my growing hardness pushing against her and she wriggled against it. I moved a hand round and gently caressed one of breasts through her clothes, as we kissed and I flicked a nipple with a finger. It was hard already and I took her hand and led her upstairs to my room.

"Have you ever seen a man naked?" and Marie shook her head.

"Lets start with that," as I pulled my t shirt off and kicked my shoes away. I pulled my socks off then grasping the band of my shorts pulled them down. My bulge was obvious and I took her hand and guided across my briefs. She smiled as she did and I encouraged her to do it by herself and to hold it through the material. Then I hooked my briefs and lowered them letting my manhood appear. Just over 7" long and reasonably thick and quite firm. Marie looked a bit shocked as I took her hand once more and made her hold it. Holding her hand I moved it up and down my shaft pulling my foreskin back.

"It's about the average length and width, some are thicker or thinner, or longer or shorter. Just enjoy the one you get. To start with I am going to put something on to help lubricate it so its easier when you touch me so you get use to it and won't be shocked."

I opened the drawer of the bedside table and pulled out some lubricate that I'd asked Michelle for and spread it across my cock and then got Marie to run her hands up and down it. She quickly got the idea and started to enjoy it as she saw it respond. She moved her hands faster and realized that I was enjoying it. After a few minutes I stopped her as I needed a brief rest.

"Men will respond at different speeds but the way you're doing it I don't think you'll have a problem. If they get too close, you'll soon find out when that is, just squeeze the base tight and hold it tight."

I took a hand and put it in the correct position, "Tight, real tight. It will stop the man coming, he'll calm down and you can start again after a minute or so. Same goes if you're giving oral, that is your mouth on his cock."

"Similar to what you were doing to mum last night? Thinking about it it looks fun."

"It is, we'll get to that later and you can see how much fun it is."

Marie looked at me and holding my cock guided it towards her mouth and started to lick and suck the tip. Her tongue joined in and she quickly realised that she could take the shaft into her mouth and as she did I knew she wouldn't need much teaching. After a few minutes I could feel me getting close already so I had to squeeze the base to stop me coming.

"Wow, did I get you close?"

"Yes you did, think its time I started on giving you some attention, so we'll start with taking that t shirt and bra off so I can see those lovely breasts."

Marie stopped giving my manhood attention and pulled the t shirt off and undid the bra and threw it to one side revealing firm 35 tits with already hard nipples. I lowered my face and kissed each one then licked and sucked as she started to moan. I guided her to the bed and eased her down with her feet still on the floor. She still had shorts and presumably panties on but for now I was giving those fantastic tits lots of kisses, licks and sucking the nipples into my mouth making her sigh. I stopped and standing at the end of the bed undid her shorts and pulled them off and then quickly kissed and sucked through her already damp panties. I could feel her pussy slit through the material as I gently pushed my tongue in. I moved to her side so I could use my hand to feel her. My fingers ran across her panties and I pushed against the material and a finger moved between her lips. I pulled her panties down to reveal her fairly hairy bush. Thankfully I've never minded and I kissed her again as she moaned. I moved my hand back and slipped a finger between her lips which she took easily. I pulled it out, then in again and was surprised she took almost almost all of it.

Marie moved to make it more comfortable as I continued to finger her first with one finger then with 2 which she took without any problem. I was expecting her to be tight but all the physical work on the farm together with the sport she did had obviously helped. I stopped and moved to the side of the bed and took out a packet of condoms.

"Ever seen one before? You need to know how to put one on your man, I don't think you should ever have sex without the man wearing one, unless you want to get pregnant."

"You open the pack making sure you don't damage it and place it on the tip, then roll it down as far as it will go. It will stay on, it may move a bit but it won't come off and all the mans' cum (I looked to make sure she understood the word) collects in the top."

Marie moved and holding the condom rolled it down my entire shaft. She went to lie down but I shook my head and I lay on the bed. I made her straddle my body and pulled her close.

"No, this way you're in control, you can take as much or as little of me as you want and can get off if you need to. I don't think you should let the man be on top until you know you can trust him. Hold the shaft and lower yourself down, take your time and come off if you need to. Move how you want, the man will enjoy it just as much."

Somehow she held the shaft, lowered herself down and after a couple of slight adjustments took my entire length. I was amazed how easily she took it, she eased herself off then back on again and changed the angle. She slowly built up speed and I knew she was enjoying all the new sensations. My hands moved up and started playing with her tits and all the nervousness I had had gone. Soon I stopped her as we had plenty of time and there things I wanted to show her. She climbed off me and I placed her on the bed with her feet on the ground and I knelt on the floor. I spread her legs and lowered my face and started to lick and suck at her. She pushed up on her hands so she could watch as my mouth and then my tongue were playing with her.

"So good, so good, I could come with you just doing that."

"Nothing to stop you, relax, enjoy and come when you want to. I'm sure you can easily come more than once."

"Really, I thought that once I came that was it?"

"No, women can come lots of times and men can usually manage 2 or 3 times especially when they are younger."

To prove the point I quickened my pace and soon Marie was crying out with pleasure as I fetched her to her first proper orgasm. She shook as she came and I moved up the bed to cuddle her. As she calmed down I moved back down and continued giving her oral. She tasted fantastic and I knew that fairly soon I was going to have to come myself. She was still almost in a dream like state and I couldn't move up and penetrate her so I stopped, moved so I was on the bed beside her and taking the condom off I stroked my cock as she watched and released my cum over her stomach. Several long stringy lengths of cum shot out of me in 5 or 6 spurts. She looked at me and I looked at her.

"That's what the cum looks like and you saw how far it went. When a man comes inside you that force makes getting pregnant so much easier."

"I thought you were going to come inside me?"

"I am, we're going to have a shower and then we'll do it again, if you want to?"

"Yes, I want to feel that cock inside me, I want to come again."

We climbed off the bed and headed for the shower where we thoroughly washed and soaped each other and she washed her first cock and I washed a pussy for the first time in ages. We took our time and stroked and touched each other and I kissed her lovely breasts making the nipples hard again.

We stepped out of the shower and dried ourselves. I led Marie back to the bedroom and Marie pushed me on the bed and without much preamble took my cock into her mouth to get me hard again. It didn't take long and I took the lube and spread it along my length and between her legs making sure I slid a finger in as I did so. I put on a fresh condom and she straddled me and guided herself down onto my manhood. She moved a couple of times to get comfortable and started to ride me. I told her to lean forward, then back, to find the position best suited for her and then I told her to turn round and go down that way. She gasped as she felt the new feelings and I grabbed hips and started thrusting in to her. I pushed myself up so I could move a hand around and finger her while she rode me and I could tell she was getting close. Fortunately, so was I, I didn't give her any warning, my cock started to pulse and I shot another 4 or 5 loads into her. She came as I did and we both fell back onto the bed, my cock slipped out of her and I took the opportunity to get clean again while she rested on the bed. I dressed and kissed her and she realised it was time to get up.

We had only been downstairs for 15 minutes or so when Michelle and Nadia reappeared, nothing was said, just Marie giving them both a satisfied smile.

joedevon
joedevon
39 Followers