Remembering the 1970's Ep. 03

Story Info
Taking lovers daughter to bed with permission.
1.2k words
4.2
9.4k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joedevon
joedevon
39 Followers

Nadia went upstairs with Marie, not sure what was said but Marie had promised not to say too much as she didn't want to spoil the fun for her sister. Michelle looked at me and I smiled.

"Quick learner, she'll make any man happy, just hope she chooses carefully."

We had something to eat and nothing more was said until after the following lunch time when Michelle and Marie went out with a knowing look between the girls. I looked at Nadia she was wearing a short sleeveless dress and she walked up to me. She smiled and kissed me gently on the cheek.

"You don't have to do this, it's entirely up to you."

"We're doing it, Marie didn't say much but she obviously enjoyed it so let's go to bed."

I followed Nadia up the stairs looking at her slim legs and then led her to my room. I pulled her towards me and kissed her on the lips, easing my tongue between them. I was pushing myself against her so she could feel my already hard cock. I undid the few buttons on her dress and she let it drop and kicked it to one side. She was wearing a skimpy bra and knickers and her nipples were pressing against the material. I lowered my head and kissed them in turn as my hands caressed her full breasts. I put my hands under them and pushed them up and licked and sucked at them. My hand moved around her back and deftly undid the bra and Nadia took it off. I gave her tits undivided attention for quite a few minutes as she moaned and sighed. I moved my hand down her stomach and without stopping moved on to her knickers and gently teased her. I could feel her pussy lips already wet and I slid my hand inside and felt a neatly trimmed bush and edged a finger between her pussy lips. She looked at me in surprise as she took my finger up to the first knuckle before I felt her tense..

I withdrew my finger and pulled her knickers down to her ankles where she kicked it aside. I looked at her, her pussy was neatly trimmed unlike Marie's, and I let my hands roam across her teasing her clit as I did. I pushed her gently onto the bed and knelt on the floor and kissed and licked her. She moaned as I spread her legs wider and my tongue lapped her juices. Time for her to see my cock which was already straining in my shorts. I stood up and pulled my t shirt off quickly followed by my shorts. I looked at her and decided to show her my manhood with any delay. I pulled my briefs off and my cock stood rock hard facing her. Her eyes were almost on storks as she looked at it, then my smiling face then back to the cock.

"That won't go inside me, it's too big," she exclaimed.

"Don't worry, by the time I get get round to sliding this between your legs you'll be ready," I replied as I slowly stroked its length. I held the lube and smeared some on to me and carried on rubbing it. I took her hand and showed her what to do and she obeyed. I explained what to do if the man is close and how to alter her actions to get different reactions. I got onto the bed and laid down and guided her mouth to the tip. She obviously looked nervous as her lips touched me but with me telling her exactly what to do she was soon kissing and licking my full length and then tentatively opened her mouth. Slowly she started to give oral and after a couple of minutes she didn't need any more guidance. I was close so I made sure she squeezed me tight and after I calmed down let her carry on.

"This time don't stop, just keep doing that. I am going to come quite soon and you need to see it. Don t worry, I can come again and if you want next time it will be deep in your pussy."

She carried on with her hands and she realised that I was tensing up ready to come and I told her to move her face away she but carried on rubbing my cock as I came. Thick cum exploded out of me and landed on me and Nadia's neck and top of her breasts. Nadia looked amazed and as I came off the high and I told her that many men prefer that to full pussy sex. I quickly wiped both of us up from the flannel by the bed and pulled her pussy up to my face. I started to give her intense licking and sucking and within a couple of minutes she was shaking from her first proper orgasm.

She tasted fantastic and I suggested a shower which she agreed to. We took our time enjoying washing each other and I made sure she washed all of my cock including the balls and she seemed pleased that my cock was getting hard again so easily. I washed her and she was shocked when she realised that I had slipped a finger inside her pussy and was teasing her clit at the same time. We stopped and dried ourselves before I led her to the bed again.

I got the lube out and showed her where to apply it and then passed her the condom which she rolled on. I knew I'd told Marie that girls should be on top to start with but I felt the urge to slide my straining cock into her welcoming pussy. I made sure she was well lubricated as I positioned myself between her legs I started to fuck her. She was tighter than her sister so I took it gently by slowly entering and withdrawing several times. Each time she took more and then she relaxed as she realised I had managed to give her my full length. I built up speed as she enjoyed it but before she got too close I withdrew and told her to turn over so she was kneeling. I spread her legs wider and holding her hips I guided my throbbing cock into her from behind. She gasped at this new feeling but soon started moving making it better for both of us.

"I'm going to come, "she shouted as I carried on pumping her, "ohh, yessss, fuck me."

As she came so did I, my cock deep inside her pouring my cum into the condom and holding her hips. She calmed down and I slowly withdrew making sure the contents were intact and I turned her over. I moved down and to her amazement licked her clean and she returned the favour. We decided that we'd best shower so Nadia went to her room and I used my shower. We appeared downstairs almost at the same time and she looked at me and smiled. Again time had sped by as it was only a few minutes before the others appeared. Nadia and Marie went upstairs too discuss the last day or so and I looked at Michelle.

"Thank you Bill, from what Marie told me I think they are both better prepared and they will now ask me for advice and questions. Hope you recover quickly because tomorrow I think we need to finish what we were doing on Friday when they caught us."

I nodded and could somehow feel my cock already twitching.

joedevon
joedevon
39 Followers