Remembering the Fantasies of Forum

Story Info
Remembering fantasy stories from Forum magazine of the 1970s.
1.1k words
4.24
7.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

Hi, this piece is not a story as such, but a reflection on my vivid recollections and fantasies about the stories I remember reading in an erotic magazine called 'Forum', back in the 1970s. Thanks for looking at it, and if you're old enough to remember the magazine I hope it brings back some happy memories for you too!

*****

Back in the 1970s, I remember being able to read the fantasy pages of the 'adult' sex magazine Forum. The stories in that magazine have stuck in my head for years: the freedom, the pleasure, the sheer fucking fun of doing what we like to do, of putting pussies, cocks, tits, asses, and bodies together to emerge in a glorious wet and creamy climax or two (or more!). Funnily enough (in a weird way!), the memories overlap with others of reading the magazine Readers Digest, probably because the physical look of the two very different publications were quite similar (at least as I recall them) - even though what you'd find inside were of course very different.

I'm guessing that what I am saying here will only make sense to people of around my own age (50 and over), I think the years of Readers Digest and Forum have been largely forgotten in these rapidly changing social-media dominated times. But despite this being so long ago (over 40 years, gulp!), the sexual fantasies that blasted out of Forum into my young mind have stayed with me, and sadly have left a sense of gap between what I found there and what my life has been. Looking back, I would have liked to have had a lot more sexual fantasy in my life, and also I would have liked to have had a life that lived out such fantasy in the real. Looking forward, it is never too late for that!

One story that comes to mind whenever I think back to Forum is about a young male hitchhiker who is given a lift by an older couple. By some means or other, the woman's husband has to go off (perhaps to pay for petrol), and meanwhile the hitchhiker has to adjust something from the roof rack, leaning up on the passenger's side of the car. This being fantasy, the woman - sitting alone in the car - gets intrigued by the hitchhiker's prominent bulge outside her window, and nonchalantly winds down the window and takes his cock from his trousers. For a few sinfully indulgent moments she licks and then engulfs the lucky young man's throbbing dick in her mouth.

Unfortunately for them, her husband soon emerges from the shop to return to the car. The woman, mid mouthful, releases the young man, leaving his cock still sticking through her open passenger window. As it happens, that is the point at which he can control himself no longer, and his cum bursts out, partly over her face and hands but also onto her blouse and skirt. In a panic, rushing before her husband is imminently back in the car, she winds up her window (it was an electric window - a rare novelty in those times), which whirs up as she attends to making herself clean and presentable.

Meanwhile, the now satisfied hitchhiker is not aware of the drama happening at the end of his cock. All he knows is the rich sensual feeling of that cock being welcomed by this woman's wet mouth and agile tongue. As he is lost in cumming, his hands stay up by the roof rack - more to keep himself on his feet rather than for any real assistance. This means that he is slow to notice the upward guillotine motion of the car window, slowly advancing on his still very hard dick sticking through, still pointing towards this woman.

There are two endings to this story that remain in my head, and I couldn't tell you which one was on the pages that I read. Of course, the happy ending (in both senses) is the one where he realises just in time, whips his cock back out to safety, and stuffs it back into his trousers as a satisfied young man. He then gets back into the car, sitting behind the woman whose mouth he had so recently stuffed his cock into, and the three of them continue with their journey quite normally.

The other ending is of course not quite like that. I have never been able to look at front passenger windows - particularly electric ones - without wincing at the thought. Perhaps there is a BDSM part of me that is revelling in the pain of that fantasy moment: the price of cumming is pain, the price of pain is cumming, I don't know?

But I think I prefer the first option, the happy ending, particularly as it continues in my head with more fun and games. In that version, they end the day together at a campsite, where they share a single tent - and have an awesome threesome, sharing each others' bodies in a messy free for all.

As an adult, I would often hitchhike across the country. I would love to chat with the driver, although sadly it was nearly always a lone man. But the power of that one - made up - intimate and anonymous encounter in Forum, happening in the spontaneous moment and ending so abruptly has fixed itself deeply into my desires. I don't know if it is a particular fantasy I would like to re-enact in the real - perhaps yes, if there was a rich quality moment where such haste was appropriate.

Most of my fantasies are around sexual moments that are more leisurely and savoured, and always revolve around the pleasure of my partner much more than my own. Perhaps this woman also loved the brief encounter of having this strange young man's dick so nearly cumming in her mouth, and the utter naughtiness of being splattered by cum which would have stayed with her for the rest of the car ride, even after she wiped herself down? And indeed, I find the fantasy of what that woman must have been feeling in the aftermath of this strange climax as arousing as the thought of the blowjob itself.

And so, dear reader, I am interested to know if my recollection of the Forum magazine has prompted your own memories and fantasies from its long gone pages? If it has, and if you'd like to share your memories, please drop them in the comments below. These fantasies are truly a pleasure to share. I'd love to read what rich fantasies this has stirred in you!