All Comments on 'Remi's Story'

by fantaseeboy

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lucky remi!

Oh, to have a lovely mother in law such as remi’s.

I’ve long dreamt of having such an experience with my own mil!

darthnader19darthnader19over 4 years ago
loved it !

Amazing as always, love your stories keep it up cant wait for more

rdoolittlerdoolittleover 4 years ago
Another chapter?

Another great story! I'm invested in the characters now if you are inclined to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Continue!

Please continue this story!

happyturtle86happyturtle86over 4 years ago
Fantastic

This is the perfect mother in law. I would leave the wife for her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story

I am curious about where this is going. Will it go 1. With Remi's mother in laws help Bethany will be more interested in her husband and she and him will live happily ever after. 2. Bethany has been cheating on Remi, he does not know it and his mother in law is trying to soften the blow by saying he can stay with her especially since she has offered to take him on the week ends freeing up Bethany. 3. Bethany is cheating on Remi, the monthly visits to his mother in law is to test to be sure the meds they are secretly giving him to feminize him are working slowly so he does not suspect.

TonyBeetsTonyBeetsover 4 years ago
Beautiful Story

Very jealous of Remi and his flawless skin and authoritarian wife and mother in law. Who could ask for anything more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

pls pls write another episode for this story, would love to see more of the mother in law with Remi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Would love to see how Alice have a full play with Remi

Please please continue, really love this stoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Don’t know how I missed this gem. I thought I’d read all your stories several times but it looks like overlooked this one. Really enjoyable.

Ty, L O R

mycutiepie79mycutiepie79over 3 years ago
More please!

Definitely need another chapter to this one please!

leslievamleslievamover 2 years ago

hhmmmm... a dream cum true!

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 2 years ago

What an Amazing story. PLEASE don't leave us hanging here. We need to know what happens that night and what about the new sharing arrangement? Thanks!!!!!!

MatureandkinkyMatureandkinkyover 2 years ago

Just about as good as it gets !!!

Thank you.

Leroi123Leroi1237 months ago

I like the way his mother-in-law furthered his feminization. But the story isn't complete!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfantaseeboy@fantaseeboy
Thank you for the votes, kindly worded comments, and private emails during my writing adventure! I'm grateful for your support. Thank you to everyone who has shown thier appreciation for my work.