All Comments on 'Remote Control'

by Snowcrest

Sort by:
  • 116 Comments
TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunny4 months ago

Well done, just the right amount of everything.

collin4xxxcollin4xxx4 months ago

Great first story…. I’d love to read more about the twins. Love to read about him getting his sister pregnant. And possibly bringing a girlfriend or two of hers into the picture too. She or they could provide cover for te twins as he could date her of them, and become part of a threesome, foursome or more some relationship too. And getting them pregnant too might also provide cover or at least mitigate his twin getting pregnant too.

You might could even initially explain her getting pregnant by her supposedly using her girlfriend’s dildo or vibrator, not realizing that it still had her brother’s cum on it, and accidentally impregnated herself. And it might make sense for her to move in with her twin and his pregnant girlfriend or girlfriends since she was pregnant too, and also pregnant by the same man. And naturally, their parents would not be surprised if DNA did show the brother as her baby’s father, but would be very invested in keeping their secret. And given the twins excellent grades, it would be conceivable that they both would be offered full ride scholarships. So the parents could use what they were paying for college to help them get a suitable apartment, minivan, etc. for the young untraditional family.

The parents would eventually realize that the twin’s initial pregnancy might not have been an accident when she turns up pregnant with her brother’s baby the second time. But by then, they would have lovingly accepted their grandchildren and the loving expanding family that they and their girlfriends have. Their first girlfriend could easily become his wife as they prepare to graduate college, and the other girlfriend her wife. But that only mattered for public appearances, and maybe insurance benefits. lol. Because all for shared the same bed every night. And while all three women loved, shared, and were repeatedly impregnated by him; his sister always slept against him every night.

James_DuncanJames_Duncan4 months ago

Well, all I can say is that for a first attempt, you did a cracking job and I'd defintely want to read more about these naughty twins and their debauchery..

bluerowdybluerowdy4 months ago

Great first story. Hopefully you will continue the saga of the twins. Will the parents join them?

MikeManMikeMan4 months ago

So fucking hot, great first post and I cannot wait to see what else the twins get up to or in to

t0ungy0ungt0ungy0ung4 months ago

Awesome story, you did an amazing job, can’t wait for more from u

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Excellent!

Fatdog25Fatdog254 months ago

That was an excellent story, I really enjoyed the pacing. Looking forward to reading more stories from you!

Definitely worth 5 ⭐️ and a follow.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hot Damn! The whole thing was so hot, just the right amount of story and intimacy.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Can we expect a next part with someone other involved like their parents

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved this especially the vibrator.I would love to see a sequel with more control in public.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great job for your first story!

DewAzureToadDewAzureToad4 months ago

Congrats on your firsts! And well done. You conveyed the fear, excitement, lust and love quite well, I really enjoyed your story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You would be cruel to not include Mommy & Daddy in the next chapter after they find out….

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Brilliant story, makes me wish I had a sister, let alone a twin !

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great job. Hope you have more to write.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good premise.

Sex, when it happens, is too automatic Too rushed. Each incident.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Still reading but just wanted to point out that you don't need to keep saying "my mom" or "my dad" all the time. They are the only parents, so far, that you've mentioned in the story so the "my" doesn't need to be there. It's already implied. You only need to bring it up if you ever bring someone else into the story as well as their parents. Otherwise, enjoying the story so far.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

When your story first started out with the vibrator thing I got interested. But after that it became the same as a lot of the stories on here. perfect bodies, huge male. perfect breasts on sister, parents that were unaware of something going on and sex every other paragraph. Nothing special. Sure, a good start but your storyline got lost. Believe it or not, sex does get boring if that's all there is. And just because the guy above is telling you what he wants your story to look like doesn't mean it has to. Write a good story and then add the sex. Make the reader want to read your story to find where it goes. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well done! I had half expected him to wipe his cum off her back and feed it to her or for her to have him lick it off and snowball it to her.

I do hope that you continue this, maybe to get into both versions of 3-somes.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Congrats on a amazing first story. The slow burn build up was just right, not too fast, but not too slow and the finale was well worth the wait. Interesting to see where you go from here. Part of me wants a sequel about what comes next for the twins, but another part of me thinks that their story is perfect as it is, and more will only spoil it. Either way, I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for whatever you write next. 5*

Pharmboy69Pharmboy694 months ago

Fantastic first 5* I was hoping for a little longer on the remote being controlled by the brother, good concept. Thanks for writing and hope to see more from you.

Sonnyw55Sonnyw554 months ago

Great story! I love it! Not sure if there is part two, but show us some more of talents writing stories like this!

ShadorneShadorne4 months ago

Absolutely beautiful... just amazing..

d1rty0ldMan74d1rty0ldMan744 months ago

Hells bells! People said I had a good start months ago. You just blew me out of the water. Awesome job

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I want a sis like thT

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great first story. I am really looking forward to whatever you write next!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Spectacular!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What an excellent story all around. I can't wait to see what happens to them next — and it wasn't lost on me that he finished unprotected, twice!! Can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story. I loved the premise. I hope you write more for these 2.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

amazing story tbh

getthephenomgetthephenom4 months ago

Wow, what a swashbuckling debut. Absolutely loved the story. 5 stars.

Can't wait to read your next story.

OrthopodeOrthopode4 months ago

Brilliant, you need to write more

live4thebjlive4thebj4 months ago

I loved it. *****

MICHAELG1963MICHAELG19634 months ago

An incredible first submission totally 5 stars if not more, incredible details, the dialogue the dirty talk and watchful parents just added to the hotness level. Please write more soon

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hopefully this is just the first Chapter of a much longer tail... er, I mean tale.

5/5 Stars for sure, can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nicely done, it would be an enviable experience, whether it was a sister, stepsister, cousin or even a best friend.

Cyberpunk001Cyberpunk0014 months ago

Bloody good first story. Hopefully.more to come.

catamitecatamite4 months ago

Wow. Fucking WOW! You did an incredible job on a first story. I am looking so forward to your future tales. Please keep 'em Cumming.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This was awesome. Thank you for the effort!

KlitomaticKlitomatic4 months ago

Good writing, liked the patter between the sibs. So much potential, go for it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago
Good lord...

That was so incredibly hot!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Truly 5 stars ! Exceptional work and tremendous talent! Please keep it up and continue the journey! It was totally hot and sweet and refreshing. Great flow and suspense and overall a story of how true love should be! 👍👍👍👍👍

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Amazing story... Definitely needs a continuation!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Really amazing first story. Great story concept and executed to perfection. Believable characters, pacing and conversation. I could fully visualize every scene. Kept me interested and hard throughout the story. Very impressive for a first in so many areas. 5/5 Stars. I hope you continue to write.

TxflgatorTxflgator4 months ago

OMG that was a wonderful story.

Please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story, can't wait for part 2. Maybe mom should get a remote vibrator.

G43mbiG43mbi4 months ago

Unbelievably good first story, wow! Your very talented, and this was sooo hot 🔥 I hope you write more!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved it! Absolutely fantastic love Story, hope you continue to write many more stories.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Please add the sister/brother to story tag too so it would be easier for readers to look up the story again.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Fantastic job!

ChukEChukE4 months ago

Awesome first! Excellent balance between story line, and sexy time! Plenty of good story to keep me invested, but sexy enough to keep me interested. I like that she mentioned bringing in a third; maybe a classmate, or cousin that happens to have a similar arrangement (possibly even where she got the idea from?) Though I can agree that this story could be left as is, and not tainted by trying to make more. Either way, I'll be looking forward to reading whatever you may come up with next!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I haven't finished the whole story yet but, I really like it so far. Nice slow build-up.

Please continue writing more stories for our enjoyment.

ImnotreallyherenowImnotreallyherenow4 months ago

You're no rookie to this writing thing. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Gave it 5 stars and I follow the previous comments that your story is amazing for a first. But that's where it ends. The start was awesome, the inifial idea, too. And then it went all to shit. The twins start talking and even thinking like cliche pornstars in their thirties. They are supposed to have their first time yet they want to realize all of their fetishes before even having done the first step. And of course the story follows the same cookie cutter style like 99% of the incest stories here. Where is the creativity? There was glimpse of it in the first pages.. How nobody of the commentators (except one who in his own is right - that your last pages are only describing sex in different positions which is mindbogglingly boring) points that out.. I guess they're used to the mediocre trash on this site. Don't you want to rise above that?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Awesome story, great writing! I rarely read a story that’s so long but each page kept me coming back for more! I could see the mom experimenting with that vibrator that she confiscated and the son finding the remote thinking his sister was up to her old trick only to find the mom resting at the dinner table!!! You’re the awesome writer, I’m just a horny reader, thanks again for the story, it was excellent!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Incredible first story! Super hot build. Don't feel pressured for a sequel. Some stories are better when they end cleanly. I look forward to more from you.

inno0cent_bystanderinno0cent_bystander4 months ago

That's not how you spell "cumplay"...

Highkin78Highkin784 months ago

Incredible story loved it, can’t wait to read more about them.

Olddog51Olddog514 months ago

This is a great story! Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well done, one of the better stories on here. Kept me turning the pages for sure.

Axel7Axel74 months ago

Your first story and it's one of the best stories I have read on this website, this story had everything from shenanigans to kinkiness to love, and everything balanced perfectly, I seriously hope to see you writing more stories in this genre in the future.

1stltdan1stltdan3 months ago

Great first story. I am looking forward to many more in the future. Please keep the stories coming. A second chapter on this family would be great.

pappyboyingtonpappyboyington3 months ago

Great Story one of the best i ever read her. Thanks

Pls more of this two.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is one of the best stories I've ever read! Brother/sister stuff isn't nearly my favorite, generally, but this was well written and exciting. I saw you'd only had one piece of work, so I wanted to read it. Glad I did!

bigdaddy88888bigdaddy888883 months ago

This is one of the best on this site. I can’t wait to see what you write next.

Arx563Arx5633 months ago

this was an absolutely great story. you built the characters well. I liked their interactions.

the only complaint I have( tho it is more of a personal preference) is that it feels like they could've explored a the brother dominanat side a bit more and play around with the remote.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Superb opening story, making us hungry for more about these two siblings.

jackknife007jackknife0073 months ago

This was great. I loved it. Just enough romance to support the sex. The writing and story were well done and well paced. I look forward to reading more from this author.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Some butt play and anal would have been very nice.

mharrisonmharrison3 months ago

Great story and well written.

Really enjoyed it and looking forward to reading more of your work in future.

Many thanks for sharing with us all.

miyamorimiyamori3 months ago

Great story! Good balance of sex and romance. Can't wait to read more of your works.

HtslHtsl3 months ago

Great Story! For me it's just the same problem like with other authors. Please test the positions before you describe them. At the beginning the both on the couch. IMO an absolutely impossible position. The would need 3 meter long arm or rubber arms.

TawdrydadTawdrydad3 months ago

Excellent work. Loved the build up and pay off. The playful nature is excellent.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very good writing, especially for a first try. You write good dialogue and that’s more important than good descriptions. Maybe go slower and put in more tease. And I’d reserve the use of the word “fuck” more for the act. Overall a sexy story! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It was really good to start, but then as it started getting more outrageous, more like a porno and less like first-time sex (hot-dogging, rather than fucking? Come on!) it lost it. It went from great to mediocre as you tried to have them do too much. It was far better when they were doing less and it was more realistic, more believable.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story. Loved how you incorporated humor with the story telling. I personally think that you could’ve actually made it longer, drawing out when they finally had intercourse. It’d be an interesting twist if later on, one or both parents found out, and the effects of the parent(s) discovery. Perhaps a discovery after the twins have been intimate for a year or more?

GothOsTheC0njurerGothOsTheC0njurer3 months ago

5 There was a lot to like and no false notes! When Erik said "if both of them were you!" about the threesome idea I was very satisfied. I like love stories a lot.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Greatly love this story... thank you for sharing this with us... sweet, romantic, gives warm fuzzy feeling all over

Blackdiamond1983Blackdiamond19832 months ago

Absolutely fantastic.

YamiBoyYamiBoy2 months ago

Fantastic story! So hot! Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the amazing work.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

You need a continuity/ detail editor.

But that is all you need, holy cow that was hot, with enough emotion and affection.

Five for you

PuzzyfussyPuzzyfussy2 months ago

This is your first story?! WHOA! This was hot af! Definitely had me... in a mood.

You should definitely think about expanding with the twins and/ or think about getting yourself published if you have more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Lovely premise.

Lovingly told.

No mention/dialog about the kind of sexual experiences each had had with others in the past? How did he get so adept as eating pussy?

No mention of any playing with his balls. Wondering why.

No mention of any -- even 'accidental' touching of her asshole, no less touching and fingering it.

She rode his face. His tongue never got near her asshole?

The last sex scene was overly rushed. Needed to slow down. Needed more details.

For a first story it was MAGNIFICENT!

Five stars.

Mojoe0003Mojoe0003about 2 months ago

Multiple orgasms reading this ! Yummy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Excellent story 👏 👌

Only one thing I would have added...

69 with her on top and then with him over her.

Truly enjoyed the story telling.

BufoAmericanusBufoAmericanusabout 2 months ago

Wow! A well written story with great character development. You draw great pictures with your words! Keep it up!

CalebZhassCalebZhassabout 2 months ago

Excellent story, esp. for a first submission. 5/5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Immersive. Especially after the kitchen scene, in the final scene, they should be sloppy by the second round. Not mentioning it is a minor distraction. Still, an excellently presented story. The *caught by mom* part was a not-to-heavy plot point that was well balanced for a short story. I was almost expecting mom to reference her own similar experience. Nicely done - bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I love that they confirmed that they actually love each other!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Probably my favorite hot and steamy bro/sis-cest story on here! I really like it.

Winchester3030Winchester3030about 1 month ago

Damn!!! Hottest story ever!

Number1ClitlickerNumber1Clitlickerabout 1 month ago

I hope there will be more of this story...maybe that threesome she referred to, but who could she trust no to spread the word about brother and sister fucking and sucking each other.. ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Please please please write more stories. This is amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Excellent!! More please!

RowWithFlowRowWithFlowabout 1 month ago

Well conceived and presented Snowcrest, thank you! I look forward to your next story.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous