All Comments on 'Remote Control: A Fragment'

by Crytoknight

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Boring due to mistakes

Makes reading difficult due to grammar and tenses mistakes. Can't even consider as amateur work. More like some acne teen having a daydream in class and was written in a rush.

Sorry kid, try harder next time.

CrytoknightCrytoknightabout 18 years agoAuthor
From Author

Did you read the introduction? It said that there were going to be some techinical problems. It is also called a fragment in the title, which means it will be unconnected, etc.

I never promised you a rose garden...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
interesting

I liked it a little bit. Would have loved it more if you had continued the sex scenes like with the female manager and the last one as well a little more detailed. If you continue it please add some more detail to the sex scenes and you'll quiet the bad comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Don't complain so much...

I liked the story, I really did. The characters are believable and three-dimentional meaning the story gains some depth and in analysis the plot really enhances the story in general.

Some of the grammatical elements needs some work, but that is to be expected of someone so new into writing stories such as these.

Personally I would love to see this story be continued and developed after the author has really thought about where the story is going. The inspirational and writing process takes time as well as effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I gave it five stars

Please continue the story. I like that the hero is not over romanticized. He's just an asshole looking for his payday. There are many interesting directions you can take the story. Take your time, map it out, the best and most believable hero is the anti-hero. Panther fan.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous