All Comments on 'Ren Faire'

by KnightlySeducer

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
she needs to fuck the guy again

Her hubby didn't get to see her getting her cunt filled up. she should make sure he gets to watch. That seems to make him happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
crap

crap, crap, the only thing good about this story is that it was short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
loved it !

You discribed my favorite way of being cucked. That is, being told afterwards!

Watching is fun but a little awkward. When Jessi tells me she was fucked it's usually just how you wrote. :D ! I sure hope Christine is real. What a fun girl!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Lucky guy!

Wonderful story, I do hope it was true. Being cucked can be such a great thing if you two are secure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Who'd a thought

that geeks fuck too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yikes, another www "want-to-be" - not good!

Yes, the previous commenter had it right, just go suck a dick and get it straight from the source. And shoot the cum slut to eliminate any more polluted genes from spreading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yikes.

What a nice loving wife? Why bother getting married?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well Done

Sounds like you have a saucy wench on your hands. I also love it when my sweet wife is well fucked by another. I love fucking her wet cunt till she screams in writhing delight from a massive wave of multiple orgasms. Human biology of funny though when you fuck her after another your cock acts as a piston in a pump drawing out the semen and sperm of the first and replacing it with yours. Isn't nature amazing? mI difer from you on licking out the cum of another man. That's a bit to close to being gay for me, but to each his own. Please keep us informed about anyother adventures you and the little harlot might have, and keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I liked this story. I go to Ren Faires when I can. I too am very flirtacios. The experiance can be sensual with out a whole lot of effort. I have fantasys of gettting on with Rennies. I like the idea of of being a cuckold and being forced to drink the cum of several men from a well fucked pussy. Another fantasy involves being taken to the faire as a slave to a goddess and then whipped in public.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
hot!

I'd love to be in your wife's position!

But I'd want my husband to be there at the faire. So he could challenge my lover to a duel. It would be even hotter to be made love to, after he ran my hubby through!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

This cuck only did one LW story about his whore and we're all the winners.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Every true man should earn his white wings at least once

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Earn those white wings, hubby

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKnightlySeducer@KnightlySeducer
144 Followers
Thank you for your feedback, I truly read and consider each constructive comment on my stories. I am amused, however, by the haters on this forum. Literotica has many different threads for the diverse nature that is humanity, so if what I write is not your cup of tea you are...