Violette's Second Romp

Story Info
Round 2 with stud, and the ante is upped.
4.8k words
4.09
19k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pheskimo
pheskimo
309 Followers

This story follows another, Violette's romp with a big dick. If you haven't read that, this may not make sense. Please check it out here: https://www.literotica.com/s/violettes-romp-with-a-big-dick

After my wife Violette's first hookup with Dalton, our sex life went crazy. We were fucking at least once per day, if not multiple times (especially on weekends). The whole experience, from the sex itself, to the public humiliation aspect (from all the yelling), went much farther than we had planned or expected. But it was also so much better than we expected.

No, she wasn't truly cuckolding me, at least not in the sense that it means for some people. She is a loving wife, I'm a loving husband, and we have a great relationship and marriage. He was like a new toy we brought in for some play, no different than bringing in a larger dildo to get her off. For lack of a better term, he was himself a walking dildo. As he was kind of a jerk, as she said, maybe that description is especially apt.

There was no quick follow-up with him. In fact, he was avoiding her at the health club. He knew what times she usually worked out, and he made sure to get his hours scheduled to work at other times. Why he was avoiding her was a big question for us.

About 2 weeks later, Violette sought him out to find out exactly why. She asked around, found out what time he was working and confronted him. It turns out, he was scared. He thought he took it way too far, which by any sane metric, it seemed like he did. He was afraid we'd come after him somehow, or that more likely I'd come after him. He is big and strong, but we have financial resources far and beyond what he earns as a trainer, and thought we'd put it to work. I don't know if that meant a lawyer or hiring people to rough him up, but he was freaked out.

Violette explained to him that not only were we not angry, that we got off on the whole experience. She told him it was amazing, that we had planned the whole thing, and that I had been watching security cameras from the garage. She also told him that we had a recording from those cameras that we had watched while we fucked, and that we still thought it was hot. Yes, the yelling to the neighbors took us far past our comfort zone, but that aspect of it just made it that much hotter.

After he realized he was off the hook, and probably with the thought of getting into my wife's pants again in mind, he asked if we wanted to do it again. She told him that she didn't know, that it was hot, but she didn't want to ruin how good that experience was. She did manage to get his number just in case though.

Were there repercussions? Other than a boost to our already healthy sex life, there hadn't been much. We didn't talk to the neighbors a whole lot, lot and I only heard from one, and he was not angry. There was a retired couple living across the street. One day, the husband and I were both getting the mail out of our mailboxes at the same time. He headed across the street and struck up an awkward conversation.

"Trying the lifestyle out, are you?" he asked.

"What do you mean?" I responded.

"You know, the other day," he spoke as he fumbled for the right words. "Maybe you brought in a houseguest so to speak?"

I just stood there, dumbfounded, with nothing to reply.

"It's ok, we could hear, but it was no bother," he said in a calming tone. My wife and I heard it and it reminded us of our younger days, doing a little bit of swinging."

"Oh really," I said, shocked at where this was going.

"We're out of that scene now, but it brought back some memories," he said. "I remember one time in fact, having a darker skinned fellow over to give her the old English treatment, you know?"

I didn't know what he meant and I shook my head.

"As in the BBC?" he said laughing. "I tell you, there is nothing like seeing your wife in ecstasy, getting pounded by a well-stocked stranger."

"Oh," was all I could respond.

"Sorry, I don't mean to make this uncomfortable," he said. "But I tell you, you brought back memories for my wife and I. She's been wearing me out the past few days, so thanks for that."

"Hey, no problem," I said, not sure what else to add.

"Well, anyway, I've got to get back home, so good luck," he added as he walked away.

Apparently that session was a hit in at least one household besides our own.

Now it did come up during our own lovemaking sessions from time to time in various forms. A month or two later, early on a Saturday morning, we had both woken up early and horny, and had been trying our best to fuck each other's brains out.

At one point, we were in the missionary position, and I asked her," Imagine if Dalton was fucking you right now."

She threw head back and responded, "Oh that would be amazing. His cock would feel so good!"

"My dick isn't enough?" I shot back.

"Oh honey," she whimpered back, playing right along. "His cock is so much bigger, he fucks me so much better."

"Tell me what you want," I commanded.

"Oh I wish Dalton was fucking me with his big cock right now," she yelled. "He fucks me so much better than you! I want him to pound my tight little married pussy again!"

"Call him and set it up," I said, trying to hold my own climax back.

The words were too much for her and she reared back in orgasm. Her spasming pussy was too much for me and I quickly exploded inside her.

As we both came to our senses, she asked if I was serious, to which I told her I was.

Just like last time, set it for Tuesday. And decided no cumming until then.

She grabbed her phone from the nightstand and texted him. His response took less than thirty seconds, nothing more than a "when and where?"

As they texted back and forth, she told him one condition was that they needed to tone down the loud yelling, we didn't want the neighborhood association to take action. He told her that was fine, but he had one condition as well. Since we had a video we could watch, he wanted his own. He wanted to record a short video while they fucked. She told him it was fine as long as her face wasn't included.

So, it was set up, with one slight change, the time was moved up to 1:30 in the afternoon. He told her to wear the exact same outfit, the lacy black bra and panties, matching stockings, and the thin robe.

Violette and I now had to decide whether I was going to be physically present this time, or back in the garage watching the video feed. After much hard thinking, I decided it might be best if I was in the garage. We loved how much he took us past our comfort level before, and I was afraid that if I was there in person, I might stop something that we would end up getting off on.

This time around, after knowing how hot it was last time, we both had a hard time sticking to our "no sex, masturbation, or cumming until then" rule. Several times over the next couple of nights, we found the other person waking up from a sex dream moaning. This rule was for the best, we decided. The more desperate we were for release, the more we would go along with. Violette in particular, while I've said she's a freight train once she's going, she's a hurricane-level force when she needs to cum.

Once the day finally arrived, we were so desperate for orgasms that we actively avoided each other. We couldn't even talk. We had breakfast without saying a word, just giving each other flirty glances across the table. As soon as I could, I retreated to the garage.

At 1:30, on the dot, I watched his car arrive from the exterior camera. Instead of walking to the door, he texted Violette and asked her to meet him at his car, dressed exactly as she was. She was so horny, she didn't even bother to tie her robe closed as she headed out the door.

One of our fears about doing this again was that we wouldn't be able to replicate the same type of boundary pushing as before, that it would just be another guy fucking her (as hot as that thought was).

I have to say, Dalton was ready to set our fears at ease. I can't adequately describe the level or arousal that began to build as I watched my sweet little wife, clearly dressed for sex, walking down our sidewalk to meet someone other than her husband.

He jumped out of his car once he saw her and motioned for her to walk all the way to him. He was devouring her with his eyes as she approached. He leaned back against his car and opened his arms, clearly signaling for an embrace. They immediately started to kiss passionately, right there on the side of the street, in broad daylight where everyone could see. As they made out, he brazenly reached his arms inside her open robe and began to squeeze and massage her ass. He slowly moved one hand to her breast and began to rub it through her bra.

He broke the kiss and leaned his head back.

"What do you want," he asked, his voice loud enough to be heard across the street, but not yelling.

Violette, in no mood to waste time, got right to it.

"For you to take me inside and fuck my brains out with your big dick," she responded, just as loud.

"Well then, let's go," he said, a little surprise with how forward she was. "But you won't need that robe."

I could have cum right then when I watched her slide her robe off of her shoulders and hand it to him. She turned and headed for the door, in nothing but her lingerie and stockings.

He followed close behind. Once Violette had stepped just inside the door, her told her to stop. He stepped past her, turned her to face the door, then began kissing her neck from behind. She leaned her head back and gave herself to it, not worried about the open doorway she was standing in. He reached up and unclasped her bra, letting it fall to the floor. Then he reached down and slid her now-soaked panties past her hips. Violette took the cue, let them fall and then kicked them off.

As my wife stood in our doorway, completely nude for the world to see, he moved back in front of her and dropped to his knees. He reached around her legs, lifted her up, and then somehow maneuvered one leg over his shoulder, then the other. With her legs wrapped around his head, he began to mercilessly eat her pussy. She put one hand on the back of his head and reached the other to the top of the doorframe above to steady herself.

"Dalton!," she moaned. "Oh yes, I need this. Oh, lick my pussy!"

He was a man possessed, licking my wife's pussy, occasionally sucking on her clit, as she rode his face, completely naked in our doorway in the middle of the day. I unzipped my pants, pulled out my dick and began to jerk it.

Within 30 seconds she was ready to cum.

"Oh yes Dalton," she yelled. "Right there. Oh, uhh, that's right, suck my clit!"

Nothing was going to stop her orgasm, or so I thought.

Just before she was about to explode, he leaned his head back and yelled, 'Stop!"

The shock from his yelling froze her mounting climax.

"Dalton, please," she begged.

"Get on the couch," he commanded.

Violette climbed off of him, her legs shaking, and sat down in the center of the couch. She immediately spread her legs, making it clear what she wanted.

"Play with yourself," he ordered. 'Slowly, you're not allowed to cum yet."

He had realized what I knew, how desperate she would become when she needed release. He was going to use that to his advantage. The realization caused a shiver down my spine. I had to stop masturbating, I didn't want to cum yet. The suspense of not knowing what he was going to make my wife do was such an incredible turn on.

"What do you want?" he asked.

"For you to fuck my tight little married pussy with that big dick," she answered, jumping straight to the kind of language that she knew he liked, trying to speed things up.

"Here's the thing," he said. "I'm going to fuck that tight little pussy."

She almost came right there, but she was trying her best to be obedient to him and not cum. She slowed down her fingers on her pussy.

"You agreed to let me record you," he said.

"Yes, I did," she answered, wanting to get to the next step.

"But if it doesn't include your face," he replied. "I mean, I know it's you. But I think I need to show it to my friends, so I need to include your face."

"Oooohhhhh," she began to moan, before remembering her orders not to climax yet.

This is the point I should have run into the house and shut it down. But I didn't. Here was how he wanted to take it up a notch. Feelings of fear and anger and humiliation certainly began coursing through me, but all the emotion went straight to my dick. I nearly came, without even touching it. This was why I was in the garage. I would have stopped this if I was there, and if I did, I wouldn't have felt the insane and unexplainable level of arousal it brought. I think at this point I was up for anything.

"It's fine," she responded with ragged breath.

He began to undress as she lay there on the couch, her legs spread wide, her pussy dripping. She devoured him with her eyes, watching every move he made, just as he did when she walked back to the house. He was down to his snug boxer briefs, his dick, clearly engorged, pressing the limits of the material, straining to be released. When he finally slid his underwear down and revealed his dick, she let out a whimper.

"Why don't you warm it up," he said in a tone that sounded like a question but was clearly an order.

She dove in and began working it with her hands, kissing and licking it all over, trying to get as much in her mouth as she could. I was so transfixed I didn't notice he had his phone out, recording her as she worked his cock. I couldn't take it, I grabbed my dick, two pumps and I ejaculated all over myself.

"What do you think of that dick?" he asked.

It's amazing," she responded breathlessly between licks. "It's so big."

"How does it compare it to your husband's?" he asked.

"It's so much better," she moaned back as she worked his massive member. "It fucks me so much deeper, so much better."

"What do you want me to do with it?" he asked as he kept recording my wife, her face clearly visible on his phone.

"I want you to fuck my tight little married pussy with it," she answered. "Fuck me like my husband can't."

"This is so hot, you look so good," he answered. "My buddies are going to love this when I show them."

"Please just fuck me," she begged.

The thought of him showing the video to others sent all the blood right back to my dick.

He moved forward, still holding his phone, still recording, and took his other hand and shoved her back into the couch. My wife was sitting there, leaned back into the couch, her legs spread, begging him with her eyes. He took his free hand and lined his dick up with entrance to her vagina. Instead of entering her, he lifted his dick and slapped her clit a couple of times.

"Ohhh," she moaned back. "Please just fuck me. I need your dick."

He began to push his dick in, taking his time, pausing every inch or so, eliciting a moan from Violette every time he began to push again.

"You are so tight," he exclaimed.

"Only my husband's been fucking me," she answered. "His dick doesn't stretch me out like yours... Ooohhh."

She exploded in orgasm as she tried to finish her sentence. He held still as she convulsed for what must have been two minutes. Her pussy was slowly, once again, stretching to accommodate him.

I probably need to add something here. Violette has some regimen she found online, a Kegel-type deal that she follows. For our entire marriage, she has been able to keep her pussy nice and tight. Even after Dalton worked her over before, she was able to get it right back in order. The longer we go without fucking, the tighter it gets. Once I had a work trip that had me out of town for 10 days. We decided, similarly to now, that we would avoid any type of masturbation until we were back together, so that we were both ready to fuck our respective brains out. When I got home, it was like fucking a virgin. That must be what it felt like for Dalton right then. That thought brought my dick fully back to attention, straining to be stroked.

Once she had calmed down he began to slowly saw in and out of her. It was so hot. He was just working in and out, slowly stretching her out, causing her to moan incoherently.

Suddenly, he stopped and pulled out. She gave him a look of sadness, unable to put words together.

"Get up!" her ordered, and she did as told.

The couch was right below a large picture window in our living room. The window was nearly as wide as the couch. It wasn't a typical sofa, but an extra-large futon. We kept it there for use as an additional bed if we had visitors spending the night.

Dalton began to fumble around and folded the futon down flat like a bed. Then, naked as a jaybird, with his massive cock swinging in front of him, he grabbed the curtains and opened them completely. Anyone outside could see what was about to happen and hear every word, scream, and moan through the still-open door.

Dalton grabbed his phone and laid down on the center of the bed. He started recording again.

"Ride me," he barked.

My sweet little wife, with her tight little body and her creamy skin, all perfectly clear in the daylight that was pouring in, jumped on top of him, mounted his huge dick and began to ride him like there was no tomorrow.

She was bucking and moaning, rolling her hips forward and back, then bouncing up again, before rolling again. She looked so amazing. The whole time she had her head back, moaning, lost in the pleasure.

The futon, when folded flat, was almost level with the bottom of the window. She was on full display. Anyone in front of our house could have watched in exquisite detail as my wife cheated on me in our living room, riding this guy's massive dick for all she was worth. And they would have been able to hear her yelling about how much she needed it, how much bigger it was than mine.

"How do you like that dick," he asked as he held up the phone.

"It's amazing!" she yelled back. "Its so big, it's going so deep!"

"Would you rather ride this dick or your husband's," he asked.

"Yours!" she shot back. "Your dick is so much bigger than my husband's! It feels so good, it fills me up so much. It's going places inside me that he can't. It's... Ohh, uhhh, I'm CUMMING!"

She erupted with a fury I have never seen from her. He pussy was convulsing, screaming around his huge dick. The pressure was too much for him and he came inside her as she was still shaking from her own climax.

"That's right Dalton!" she yelled. "Fill me up with your cum!"

Throughout his own orgasm, he was still able to hold the phone pointed at her, captured it all. He was filming my wife riding his dick, cumming on him, begging for his cum, right here in her our living room.

"Clean me up," he commanded.

Violette climbed off, leaned over and began to lick every drop of his cum and her juices off of his now-flaccid monster.

"What do you want?" he asked, still recording.

"I want your dick to get hard again so you can fuck me more," she answered.

He stopped the recording. Once Violette had thoroughly cleansed his dick, he got up, headed to the kitchen and got a glass of water. I don't know what else he did in there, but by the time he returned, his massive cock was reinflated and sticking straight out.

Violette laid back with her legs spread, her knees up, and begged, "Fuck me again."

Dalton wasted no time, he climbed between her legs and shoved that monster home. He began pumping her, picking up speed with every thrust.

He grabbed the phone still laying to the side and started his recording again.

"Oh yes," Violette cried." Pound my little pussy with that big dick Dalton!"

He slowed his pumps to a crawl and looked at Violette.

pheskimo
pheskimo
309 Followers
12