All Comments on 'Ren - Shades of Grey Ch. 06'

by Mygypsy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow!

Excellent as always. I can't believe Brad didn't know. You still have me sitting on the edge of my seat wanting more. You've done an excellent job in telling the same story from different viewpoints and yet keeping them fresh and interesting. Keep up the great work. I can't wait for the next chapter. I still have a soft spot for Ren and Brad. Thanks for sharing their side of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Ren needs a reality check

I just reread chapter 3 of Stolen, when Ren meets Sky and he knows immediately that she was kidnapped. He recognizes her from news reports. He offers to buy her if Hawk gets sick of her and lays there as she screams while Hawk is anally raping her and never intervenes. That's just in the beginning of the chapter. He is in serious denial. But your point about readers not knowing what you have planned is very valid and I trust that the characters will grow (or not) as you deem necessary. It makes him a much more complicated character and he did evolve into the man who put Janetta on a bus home. Also - I wouldn't worry about how quick you get chapters out - you're faster than a lot of writers and these are very complicated stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I think what he is saying is true

You may notice something like this subconsciously but you def dont' want to believe someone could really kidnap and hurt a person like hawk did to sky. I think it would be better to plead guilty if only for sky!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very nice instalment

I'm still blown away by the realsim of it all

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Shattered Dreams and Shades of Grey

I love both these stories. Both tug at my heartstrings and make me sad but I can't stop reading them. I will, however, bug you about the next installment of Shattered Dreams (sorry, I just enjoy reading it also). I'm still hoping for a "happy ending" of some sort for Ren and Janey. Keep up the great work, Mygypsy!

TricialenTricialenover 15 years ago
As Always

This chapter is so very good and leaves me wanting more. I do love the layers of Ren and even Brad. They're not heros but they're not really bad guys either. And like everyone else, because I'm a romantic, I want Ren & Sky to have their happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing!!!!

Amazing as always!!! Can't wait to read more about Ren and Sky!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Another great chapter

Am I the only one that wants to meet a "BRAD"? He is the only one in all of these stories that has truly been nice to Sky. He taught her that sex can feel good; always stayed close to try to protect her from Hawk; ran and got Ren when Hawk's friends were raping her and he's a true friend to Ren.

Can't wait to read more -

DemonicWingsDemonicWingsalmost 12 years ago

Wow did not expect this..... hehehehe let's see if Ren can get out of it

myrtlemainmyrtlemainalmost 11 years ago

Brad and Ren, seriously couldn't tell this teenager was not there consensually!? Phulease! Pull the other one!

LatchkeyLatchkeyabout 1 year ago

Brad and Ren are the most honorable I guess because the teenager Ren eventually bought actually achieved orgasm for sex she couldn't possibly consent to? No heroes here...so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous