Rena Raye Rowe 03

Story Info
Rena Raye Rowe seals the business deals.
2.5k words
4.14
1.8k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After spending the next several days laying low and I mean very low because I was afraid to talk to absolutely everyone, I met Andi Andrews at Pebble's Malt Shop to finalize our business deal.

"Alright Andi, I don't want to go through every single line item of your 3 years budget, but let's run through the line items I marked with red"

"Oh, you mean most of the budget line items? Is my sister eating?"

I didn't mean to trash her budget proposal but come on, no company has a budget for "just in case I find cute shoes on sale", right? Besides, I didn't veto most of her sponsorship line items, so I'm not the bad guy here.

"Power of Attorney? Yes, Audrey is eating and batting her eyes three times a day."

"It's the beauty of my relocation to Columbia. Power of Attorney will keep you from traveling to Columbia a lot. I may need you in a financial institution from time to time, but this will let you sleep, eat and play as Rena Raye Rowe all day, all night and all afternoon. It was nice of you to get Audrey a car. She's lucky to have found you."

"Monthly financial reviews? The car was almost worth getting her to shut it. And didn't you send her to my doorstep?"

"15th of every month. You can zoom in. You know she moved into your back bedroom, right?"

"I'm almost ready to sign. Is that why she seems to over a lot?"

"I'm almost ready to sign. Is she dating?"

"Use a black ink pen. Audrey attracts a crowd."

"Give me a black ink pen. Are you and Derek a thing now?"

"Sign every page with a sticky note arrow. Derek is very forward, but he pays attention to me. Your ex, Tori, is hooking me up with Zack from the Pizza shop soon."

"Did you want to do something before we sign? I mean, after we sign, things will be different between us. No more fooling around."

"Well, I understand that, but maybe we can plan a weak moment at the Christmas party. However, I do appreciate that you just let your tits out. Besides, I need to get home, your sister has me on a tight leash and I have to paint her toenails for her date tomorrow, so I can't stay long. Not to mention that the two Lawyers we brought with us are getting a little uncomfortable, you know, with your tits out."

LOL, the look on the two Lawyers faces were priceless.

"Hold up you two. Attorney Jenkins and I also have to Notarize these documents because of all of the red lined veto items and I lost my Notary stamp and my Dentures when the bus boy cleared the table. So, notwithstanding and henceforth, a firm nipple imprint will do, you know, with Attorney Jenkins as our witness. Attorney Jenkins, what say you?"

"Notwithstanding Article 117.3 of my penal code, I think it might be best if we imprint with two firm nipple imprints per page. Therewithin and pending further legal review, we should include a few photos for our files which will not be limited to and including her cleanly shaven beaver, if said beaver is cleanly shaven. Attorney Thomas, do you agree?"

"I agree Attorney Jenkins and I would therefore recommend that Miss Andrews return to our main office this afternoon so we can revisit each line item that Rena Raye Rowe red lined. To protect Miss Andrews' future, we should finger trace each item that the prude red lined with her veto power. Miss Andrews', you should plan on spending a few hours in our large and private boardroom. We can henceforth in there."

"Noted and recorded Attorney Thomas. Rena Raye Rowe, we're done with you for the day. We will take good care of Miss Andrews and reapproach you with an amendment to the contract on a later date. Our Junior Associate Attorney Devin had already requested a private meeting with you anyways. Attorney Devin has also filed a motion that your undies match the color of your veto pen, you know, red. Notwithstanding, of course."

"OMG Rena Raye Rowe, where did you find such upstanding and naughty Lawyers? You know, all notwithstanding and stuff, LOL. I agree to your legal terms, but I should advise council, that Rena Raye Rowe is shy from time to time, so I may have to meet this Junior Associate Attorney Devin myself this afternoon, you know, in your boardroom with the curtains closed. And by the way, today is pro bono, right? Or should I say henceforth pro boner? Anyways, where do I imprint with my mega milkers?"

Hah, for two old geezers who needed wheeled walkers when they entered the malt shop, they sure are walking Andi out of here pretty quickly, right? But that's OK because Junior Associate Attorney Devin has already scheduled a preliminary meeting for tomorrow night, you know, on the north side of the Middleton River.

And just in case Lester is still lurking me, Junior Associate Attorney Devin will get his red undies and I may not veto anything.

"Oh, before I go to the legal offices for an old geezer pro boner review, congratulations, boss. You won't regret this."

"Is that code to not celebrate with your sister tonight?"

"She's pure, wholesome and the poor little college girl and I'm leaving for the big city soon, so please, boss? I mean, you have Derek, Zack and Junior Associate Attorney Devin, right? Come on boss, I'll walk you to your SUV. I'll see you geezers in a few minutes."

Hah, the joke is on the old guy lawyers because she walked me out to my SUV and squeezed my button four times before I released my teaspoon of stuff. Let's see them top that with their old and wrinkled fat cocks. Hey, wait, are wrinkles like ribbed condoms?

Having been sexually relieved by my business partner, I thought I should call Audrey and break the bad news to her that Andi insists that she and I play it down from now on. I think Audrey will be greatly disappointed because I know she has been waiting to get with me, you know, to pull me back into the stud side of life.

"Hello Audrey. I need you brace yourself for bad news. Your sister says we have to wait until the Christmas party to have drunken sex on the Xerox machine. Your sister says I have to date Zack until then while you remain pure, wholesome and fake the poor little college girl thing. Are you broken hearted and want to move out?"

"Ahh, Rena babe, you're forgetting our deal already, you know, the deal we sealed with a kiss? Don't you remember that if we like the same guy, then I win, you know, the cute and poor little college girl? I mean Zack is here now and I guess he's my boyfriend now. You understand, right? Listen, maybe you can just go celebrate at Darla's Dungeon for, say 30 minutes? Wait, hold on Rena Raye Rowe, what Zack honey? Oh, maybe an hour or so, OK Rena Raye Rowe? You remember, right? Sealed with a kiss and all that? Hey, maybe you can rebound with that little freak of yours? What's his name? Timmy? OK, bye now and congratulations."

And then worse idea in the history of Rena Raye Rowe ideas came to me. It's Wednesday, it's fairly early and I think that horny little Timmy might be at the Pizza shop. I mean, there's no harm in rebounding 3 times with a few days, right?

So, I made a quick trip to the Pizza shop.

"Timmy, I'm trying to celebrate tonight and everyone is kicking me to curb. Do you want to have your way with me tonight?"

"Oh, yeah, baby. I knew you would come around. But wait, what does that mean exactly anyways?"

"Ah, Suzie, what do I mean when I say he can have his way with me?"

"Balls deep in two places. Take it outside, please."

"Yeah, Timmy, balls deep in two places. Huh, wait, seriously? I only have two places, right?"

"Drive him on his delivery route on see what happens, just take it outside."

"Shoot, I don't mind driving Timmy around, but not as his ride or die bitch. Suzie, what do I mean if I say he can have his freaky little way with me?"

"On your ass if he is your second rebound. If he's your third rebound within a few days, then he gets to drool into your open mouth. Oh, and he's your boyfriend and he can legally post that on Chang, you know, until you dump him."

"Fine. Timmy, go put that food warmer box in the back of my SUV and I'll drive you all night and OMG, stop posting stuff already."

You know, for a horny little freak, he's kind of cute and the word on the street is that he's not all that bad at the end of day. I mean, if you can ignore that awful warm up suit he wears.

"Have fun Rena Raye Rowe and don't let him trick you by saying that his next delivery is in the cell phone tower fields. By the way, Audrey may be all perky and stuff, but you know, right?"

"You're a queen Suzie, top to bottom. She stole Zack already, you know."

"Duh. Take extra napkins with you or put a few condoms on him, LOL or both. Have fun."

It wasn't that bad to drive Timmy around on his Pizza delivery route. He was all "I'm with a girl" and I was all "hey you, look at me" at every traffic light. And before I knew it, the night was over.

"Alright Timmy, how are we going to work this? Who is dumping who tomorrow? I mean, I'm asking to be fair, but we both know that it's important for me to dump you, right? If you want to come over and talk about it, well, that would be alright with me."

Because he ended spending the night and recovering quickly a lot, I suppose I need to be fair and pronounce on Chang that I'm sexually experienced and that I'm his girlfriend for at least five days. I mean, he likes me, right? However, in the morning, OMG after taking his morning wood, I found a bird's nest in his hair and pushed him out of the door, you know, before the eggs hatched and before he got a glimpse of the poor little college girl making me a cup of coffee.

"Holy large Pizza, who is that and does she always make coffee dressed like that?"

"LOL, bye Timmy or should I say, OMG, butt sex is so much enjoyable for the boyfriend. Go get some lubricated condoms, will you?"

You know what, LOL, I'm already regretting last night. I mean, things really do look different in the morning, right? Which means nothing right now because apparently, Audrey went shopping again, which means I was sitting at the Breakfast Bar speechless in a trance. Which, by the way, means I'm still a stud deep down.

"Good morning roomie. By the way, I was peeking on you two last night and all I can say is, respect, Rena Raye Rowe. We can even double date with my hunk Zack and your horny freak, Timmy."

"Thanks for entering my private bedroom and getting him wet last night, four times."

"Hah, you're welcome and by the way, you're his slut now. But never mind all that, I want to talk to you about something else and forget it, I threw all of your duct tape away, so I'm talking. Listen, I want to update our financial contract and I'm willing to seal it with a French kiss in your bedroom. I think you should upgrade me to a "kept" woman, you officially acknowledge that I live here now and you "keep" me from, you know, way over there. In return, I promise to not steal Timmy or your Lawyer and it goes without saying that Derek has been seduced already, right? And remember, it will be sealed with a French kiss. Your first, right? And by the way, let's not forget that I'm still your Raspberry. So, what say you Rena Raye Rowe?"

"Two coffees a day, seven days a week?"

"And a Peek a Boo bra on Sundays, you know, if we don't tell my sister."

"And you delete those photos you posted of me being a sex slave last night?"

"Sorry, they have been shared too many times, but you looked good with a fat cock in your ass and mouth. By the way, Lydia wants Timmy to delivery food to us in the volunteer tent this Saturday and Farmer Ted's wife can't wait for you to work her promo in your shorter than short overalls. She makes her own corn oil and she wants to spit in your mouth. So, shall we seal our new deal?"

She's just lucky that I really like her coffee and she's really lucky that I seriously needed my first French kiss.

"Oh, do I feel something moving down there, Rena Raye Rowe? Is that possible? Are you admitting that you like me and by that, I mean we can trade my Mustang in for a Jeep, you know, because of the back road situation around here? Go ahead, whisper Pop Tart in my ear and make a mess in your thong."

"Am I going to regret this, again?"

"Of course, you are, silly. However, we French kissed and you spoiled your animal print thong, so that's a double deal seal. And I promise that I didn't cross my fingers when I said one of us will keep most our sex limited to the loft in the barn, which is almost finished by the way. Oh, and here, this is a quote for the plumber to install running water up there. You should go check it out. I mean, my talents go without question, right R3?"

"Did you fix the squeaky steps?"

"That will be next, I mean my Sugar Daddy has all of these volunteer events lined up for me, so I barely have time to live up to my roommate commitments. By the way, we hired Jack & Jill's Home Services. Jack will get hard for me while he cuts the grass and Jill will clean this filthy house while she humiliates you. They start tomorrow and will be here every Friday morning. So, if I am your Raspberry, then you should you kiss me again, right now and then take me to the Jeep dealership. You can wear leggings and a skirt, you know, after you change your thong."

LOL, I thought I was French kissing her, but her giggling may have said otherwise. But the joke was on her because that Frankie sales girl slipped a really cute plaid skirt into my shopping bag the other day and it goes perfectly with black leggings, so I will be the cute one who gets all of the attention from the workers at the dealership, right?

End Rena Raye Rowe 03