Rendezvous with a Truck Driver Pt. 02

Story Info
Kristy meets her trucker friend again.
1.8k words
4.56
20.5k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few days had passed before my new trucker friend had messaged me again. He said he would be coming back through my town that night and that he planned on stopping at the Lowe's parking lot to rest. He said that he needed me to meet him there so he could enjoy some more of my tight ass. After our last meeting, I was ready to get pounded by a real man again, so I told him I would be there.

As I waited for him to get to my town, it felt like time was standing still. I was so excited and ready for round two. I started listening to sissy hypnos while I got myself ready. I put on a little black and red thong with a matching red bra. I then put on a cute little black sweater dress and some knee-high boots. After doing my hair and makeup, he messaged me again. He had arrived and was waiting for me at Lowe's!

As I drove to the store, I was very nervous and full of horny excitement. I reached down between my legs and began to rub my sissy clit. I could feel how wet it was through my silky panties. I vigorously rubbed it, my mind in a daze as I rushed to the Lowe's parking lot.

When I pulled into the lot it was about midnight so there were a dozen big trucks parked there for the night. He told me he was the one closest to the back so I headed that direction and sure enough, there he was waving his hand out of the window. I parked my little car about ten yards away, got out, and headed over to him.

When I got to the truck, he popped the door open and I climbed in. He didn't seem to want to waste any time. As soon as I was in, he told me to sit on the bed. Then, he immediately pulled out his big fat cock. It was thick uncut and only semi-erect and I could see the tip glistening in pre-cum.

"Suck!" He commanded me as he stepped forward putting his meat right in my face. I took hold of his penis with my hand and gently pulled back the foreskin as I opened my mouth and began sucking.

As I bobbed my head up and down, stroking his cock with my lips, he moaned softly. He stood there enjoying himself as I did all the work. With his hands on the back of my head, he controlled the pace and depth of the blowjob, occasionally pushing deeper and making me gag.

After a few minutes, he pulled his cock from my mouth and lifted it up. "Lick my big black balls."

I moved down lower and began to lick his hairy balls. His musk was strong. He had been driving all day long and hadn't had a shower, but I just kept licking. His testicles were large and dangled down low. As I stroked them with my tongue, I could feel how heavy they were. They felt like they were full of semen.

As I salivated all over his balls, he grabbed my hair in his hand and jerked my head back. Then, he instructed me to stick my tongue out. After that, he started to rub his big smelly black balls all over my face. Soon my face was covered in my own saliva and the smell of his manhood.

"Yeah, you like that shit, don't you? You like the smell of a real man's balls, huh?"

"Yes, sir!"

"Yeah," he growled. "You like being used don't you, bitch?"

"Fuck yeah!" I looked up at him. "Use me, sir!"

"You wanna be my bitch?"

"Yes, please make me your bitch!" I begged.

He then pulled his balls off of my face and said, "Alright then, lay back and spread yo' legs. I'ma fuck you like a bitch."

I immediately laid back and spread my legs wide as he told me to, as he applied lube to his massive, now fully erect, cock.

"Get those fuckin panties off." I quickly complied, pulling my panties off, but they got hung up on one of my boots. Before I could get them off, the trucker, now full lubricated and ready to fuck, forcefully shoved my legs apart and lined his cock up to my hole. His cock was so hard he didn't even need to guide it with his hand. Instead, he grabbed the backs of my knees with his hands and spread my legs wide open, my panties dangling around one of my ankles.

He rocked his hips back and forth, poking my tight hole with his cock head. Each time he'd poke it a little harder. He was teasing me.

"You want this black dick, sissy?"

"Oh, yes!" I moaned.

The trucker then let go of my left leg and gave me a firm and hard slap across my face. It shocked me, but I liked it. "You gotta beg fo this dick slut!"

I started to beg, but he stopped me abruptly with another slap to the face. "Look me in the eye while you beg, bitch!"

Blushing, I looked him directly in the eye and, in my most cock-deprived effeminate voice said, "Ohhh please, pleeeease give me your big black cock! I need to feel it inside me sooo bad!"

"That's more like it." Holding my legs apart, he leaned in with all of his weight, his rock-hard member pushing against my scared little anus. I took a deep breath, relaxed my sphincter, and slowly it swallowed his mushroom tip.

"Oh yeah! Fuck that's tight!" He moaned excitedly. As he continued to push his cock deeper into me, I put my hands on his hips in a vain attempt to slow him down. I wanted his cock, but it was so big, and taking him deep was intense. He grabbed my wrist together in one of his large powerful hands and forced them down above my head. Then, with his free hand, he gave me another slap across the face. "Keep yo hands down, sissy bitch. I'm in control here."

Then, with me pinned down by his big muscular body, he began to fuck me missionary style like a real girl. My ass was his pussy, and he fucked it hard and deep. I moaned like an anal loving whore as he stretched me wide and deep. His huge pendulous balls spanked my ass with every thrust.

I wrapped my legs around his sweaty hips as he pounded me into his mattress. He was grunting and groaning, while I was whimpering and moaning. At one point he raised himself up just a little and placed his large rough hand around my throat.

"Ooooh!" I moaned.

"Yeah, you like that don't ya?"

"Fuck yeah!"

He held my throat tight. I couldn't breathe and that made the feeling of his cock sliding against my prostate even more intense. As I let out a muffled moan, I could feel my sissy clit spurting my cummies all over my own tummy. The trucker saw my eyes rolling to the back of my head and he looked down and saw that I was cumming.

"Oh shit! I guess you do like that!"

Then, just as I was about to blackout, he released my throat, wiped up my cum in his hand, and gave me a hard slap with his semen-covered palm. SMACK!

"Wake up bitch! I wanna fuck ya doggy style now."

He pulled his throbbing mammoth cock out of my swollen hole as he grabbed my hip and forcefully rolled me over. I was still reeling from my orgasm and lack of oxygen to my brain. I was basically just a sex doll for him to use.

After getting me turned over he pulled my hips up so that I was on my knees. Then, he did something I didn't expect. He shoved his face into my ass. His thick slippery tongue felt so good as he rimmed me out.

"Oh my god!" I cried out, grabbing the sheets.

His facial stubble felt coarse against my smooth soft butt cheeks, but I didn't mind. He was darting his tongue in and out of my pussy and swirling it around inside me. It felt so amazing. At last, he pulled back, spit into my gaping hole, and forced his massive tool back in.

"Ohh fuck!" I yelped and started to pull away.

He spanked my ass, SMACK! "Take this dick, ho!"

Then, he gripped my hips and pulled me closer as I bit down on his pillow and gave up my ass once again. He fucked me hard and deep, smashing my little sissy hole with all his strength. As he stood up, he kept his grip on my hips and pulled me into a standing position with him. He was so tall that I ended up on my tiptoes, impaled by his massive rod. Every time he thrust his meat into me, my feet would come off of the floor and I had to reach up and hang on to the rail over his bed for balance.

He really gave it to me as I gripped the rail, moaning and crying like a whore from the anal assault I was taking. He was relentless, smashing my ass with all his might. Grunting and groaning, he called me his bitch and told me how much he loved using my sissy hole, and that I was taking his cock like a real fuck doll. I loved it all so much, a steady drip of cum was leaking from my clit to the bed below.

The trucker grabbed my hair and yanked my head back. Then, his mouth right by ear, he asked, "Where you want this nut? Want it up yo ass or do you wanna wear it?"

"I want to wear it." I responded.

"Hahaha good slut!" He pulled his cock out of my gaping fuck hole, spun me around, and pushed me down to my knees. "Open yo mouth and put yo head back." I did as commanded, while he vigorously stroked his pulsating man meat.

"Ahh ahh aghhhhhh!" He began to explode, shooting his hot load all over my face. Some of it landed in my mouth and I swallowed it up, while some of it rolled down my chest and onto my dress. He trembled and groaned as he emptied his big black balls all over me. As the last of it leaked from the head of his penis, I quickly licked it up and sucked whatever was left out of his black snake.

He looked down at my cum covered face and proclaimed, "Now you're pretty!" We both laughed and as he cleaned himself up I found my panties, still around my ankle, and pulled them back on.

"You gonna wear that load all the way home?" He asked.

"Of course!" I said with a smile.

We said our goodbyes and I hopped down from his truck into the cool early morning. I could feel his cum dripping down my face. I could feel my ass agape. I felt like a well-used whore, and I couldn't wait until he came back through my town!