Rent

Story Info
Man pays rent the hard way.
877 words
4.23
9.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's the third of the month, rent is past due. My wife and I are always forgetful about dates. We are both artists and we often let the weeks go by without seeing a calendar. As we agreed upon when we first started dating, I was responsible for making sure the rent gets taken care of, she had the car payment and the utility bills. Due to her success at a showing at a local art gallery, she has been flush with cash lately, my sculptures aren't selling as well as I had expected, so I have been on the struggle bus lately, but a deal is a deal, and I always pay my bills.

I walk out into the dark alley, the summer night is sweltering, the humidity is unbearable and oppressive even at such a late hour. I absolutely hate having to do this. Up until six months ago, I had never had sex with a man, I would never have believed this is how I would be paying my rent

The night's abscence of color turns me almost invisible as I walk further down the alley, to the same spot I have been before, as always, I am a nervous wreck, I wait impatiently, until I hear footsteps coming toward me. Its him. "Get on your knees" he says. I comply and then unceremoniously, he shoves his semi erect penis into my mouth.

"Mmmmm, make me hard with that sweet mouth.".

I deep throat him, feeling his cock grow to a full thick 7 inches.I suck him like a man possessed, I can't believe how much I enjoy sucking him. I lick his piss slit and can taste his precum. I pull back from him so I can run my tongue down his shaft to his hairy nuts. I take one inside my mouth and roll it around with my tongue. I go back to sucking him, I want his cum in my mouth, he grabs me by the back of my head, pushes deep into my mouth causing me to gag. I felt his balls tighten, but then he pulls away from me.

"Stand up so I can fuck your little bitch ass, we will call it your late payment " he says crassly. I reluctantly stand up and lower my pants as I turn around. I hadn't prepared myself for anal sex tonight, I wasn't expecting him to want to fuck me again, he had done it just a month ago when we were late on payment.

He tries to push his cock into my ass, he has trouble finding my hole until I reach around and guide him in. The heat and humidity has made my hole wet so he has no trouble pushing the head in. The next 7 inches were rough on me. He had no patience, no thoughts of my pain, to him, I was just another fuck hole

I put my arms up on the garage to brace myself as he pounds into me. I can feel his balls slap my asscheeks. He reaches around, puts his hands under my shirt and begins twisting my nipples hard, so hard I cry out a little. "Shut up bitch or it will get worse" is all he says.

I dare not make another sound because I do know how rough he can be. Last time, my whole body was sore for about three days

He continues to assault my ass. I can feel him getting closer. His breath is rushed, his strokes are shorter and faster, faster still, then I feel it. I feel him shoot his cum into my bowels. It makes me feel warm inside.

He pulls out of me almost immediately. "you know the drill, turn around and clean me up. Make sure you dont leave anything on me like you did the last time". I turn around and fall to my knees again and begin sucking and licking his still hard cock, I can taste his cum, and I can smell myself on him., no telling what I am licking, very glad its dark outside.

"Get the fuck out of here you dirty cocksucker." he says as he pulls out of my mouth and starts to walk away. He roughly shove a piece of paper into my hand. " Oh by the way, here's your receipt ".

I stand up, pull up my shorts and walk back to my apartment. She's standing there when I walk in. "Was he there?" she asked, "yes and he was mad because we were a day late, so it cost me extra" I said with a grin.

She laughed as she pulled down my shorts and stuck her middle finger deep in my hole. "I am so lucky to have a husband like you, someone who works hard and provides food and shelter for me, and I greatly appreciate the way you pay the rent, I know he does. Before you moved in here with me, I always hated to pay the rent especially when I was a couple of days late, I didnt mind sucking his dick, but I always hated when Daddy butt fucked me".

Its awesome living in the apartment complex her mom and dad owns.