Rent Arrangement Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife and I enter into an alternative for rent.
2.1k words
4.09
31.6k
21
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in June of 2019, Paulwritesporn produced two very nice little stories called Rent Arrangement Ch. 01 and 02. They were well written, and the premise is one of my favorites; a husband and wife making challenging choices that affect their lives and how those decisions shape them.

Once I saw that they were produced in 2019, I didn't think that there would be any further installments and I thought this a shame.

I contacted Paulwritesporn and he gave me permission to add on a few more chapters. I'll be keeping all the characters the same and will carry on with Chapter 3 as a logical continuation to where Chapter 2 left off.

I'm not sure how many I may write but I am going to keep the same style, a short one event story and keep opening new avenues for the characters to interact.

Please go back and read https://www.literotica.com/s/rent-arrangement-ch-01 by Paulwritesporn then enjoy Chapter 3.

JAS June 2021

* * * * **

Jake and Hannah hit the streets hard starting Sunday. Jake put ads in the local Craigslist and posted fliers in stores all over town looking for any kind of work. He got lucky and found work for three days being a gopher at a construction site. It was hard work and not the kind he had become accustomed to but, the goal was to pay off Tom as quickly as possible and get his wife and his life back.

Hannah did well also. The flower shop gave her some extra hours to help out with a big wedding and she also picked up some money sweeping up and doing shampoos at the hair salon next to the flower shop.

Their weekly rent was $300. This would mark their fifth week of being short. On Friday they counted up their earnings and after accounting for all the bills that needed paying, they found that they had nearly $500 left over. He would pay Tom this week keeping them stuck at four weeks in arrears but with another week like this he would be able to start paying off the back rent and start to win back control of their lives.

At six o'clock on the dot there was a knock at the door and Hannah opened it for Tom. He walked in. "My instructions were that you both were to be naked when I arrived. I'm not happy that you've chosen to ignore my instructions. Does this mean you no longer wish to honor our arrangement?"

"No Tom." Jake broke in. We have some money for you tonight and we thought that if we were able to make a payment you would forgo our arrangement this week."

"So, you have all five weeks arrears made up?" Tom asked.

"No, just the one but, we are making progress." Hannah added.

"Ok." Tom allowed. "You have made a payment. We can skip meeting tonight and if you continue to pay me something each week, we can cut down my visits to Saturday's."

Hannah and Jake nodded, resigned to the fact that the arrangement was still in force albeit slightly modified.

"I'll be by tomorrow at 6. Be ready for me when I arrive."

The following evening, the knock on the door came precisely at 6. Jake opened the door naked, and Tom walked in. "I've got another sporting scenario for us tonight." He said. "I'm trying to keep this fair and give you as much input as possible and of course, I will offer you a choice later on so that you can contribute equally. But first, let's have you lie down in bed. Jake you are going to masturbate Hannah and she will jerk you off. If you can make Hannah cum before she makes you cum, then I leave, and we are done for the week."

"What if I come first?" Jake asked.

"Then you will have a choice to make Jake but let's not worry about that right now. Let's see who cums first." Tom said. "Oh, don't try to fake it Hannah, I'll be able to tell. I wouldn't want to have to punish either of you especially now that we are having so much fun."

Tom removed his clothes and sat on the chair facing the bed. "Okay." He said, "Get to it." Tom began to stroke himself as he watched Jake and Hannah begin to work on each other's sex. Jake was a wild man, playing with her clit and using his fingers to stimulate her G spot. At one point he began to lick her clit but was rudely interrupted by a cuff to the back of his head.

"No tongues." Tom said. "Fingers only! Hannah let's start putting more effort into jerking Jake's cock. I wouldn't want to win by forfeit."

Both Jake and Hannah were squirming. Mutual masturbation was among their favorite sex play and Tom could see that they were both beginning to feel it. Tom decided to give himself a bit of an edge and began a running commentary designed to drive Jake's imagination into overdrive.

"That's it Jake, rub that pussy. Look how wet she is. She is positively soaking the bed sheets. Oh, I think you just might pull this off." Tom said.

Jake was feeling good about his chances but now all the sex talk by Tom was getting to him and even though he told himself not to look he found himself stealing glances at Hannah's open pussy. Before too long he felt the familiar tightness in his ball sack and tingling in his glans.

"Babe, I'm getting close." Jake told Hannah.

"Oh, is Hannah getting to you Jake. Is your cock ready to explode? I don't doubt it. Look how beautiful your wife's open cunt is. Does it make you hot?"

"Fuck!" Jake cried as he could no longer contain himself and jet after jet of hot cum shot from the tip of his cock and painted Hannah's hand and thighs.

"Oh Jake, I was so close, couldn't you hold out just a little longer?" Hannah said with a tear forming in her eye.

"I'm so sorry Baby." Was all the Jake could say.

"No need to cry over spilt, I was going to say milk but spilt cum seems more appropriate." Tom said. "Ok Jake, I told you that you would have a choice are you ready?"

"Yes Tom." Jake said forlornly.

"Oh, it's not that bad. I think I've been quite fair with both of you. So here it is Jake. Hannah was so close, but you failed her and left her hanging. That's not fair is it, especially after she worked so hard and got you off? So, now I'll bring Hannah to orgasm since you couldn't. Your choice is do I make her cum with my mouth or with my cock?" He said still stroking his hard dick.

Hannah gave Jake a quick look and almost imperceptible shake of her head. She didn't want to fuck Tom.

"Please use your mouth and fingers and give Hannah the orgasm I couldn't." He said and began to move away from Hannah on the couch.

"Where are you going Jake?" Tom asked. "Like I said this is a team effort. Now sit behind Hannah and cradle her up against you. Hannah, like I said, no faking. Jake, this is your opportunity to give Hannah a great orgasm so quit moaning and let's see if we can get Hannah to cum for us."

Tom allowed Hannah to get settled on the couch with Jake snugged in behind her and gently rolling her nipples between his fingers. Tom kneeled between Hannah's legs. "May I?" He asked as he placed his hands on her thighs. She just nodded and Tom opened her legs to reveal her beautiful smooth pussy.

"You're so wet." Tom said as he placed a single finger to her labia. Tom looked up at Jake. "Kiss her and fondle her breasts while I lick this scrumptious pussy. He opened her labia and exposed her cunt. He tentatively pulled back her clitoral hood and her little love button stuck up like a miniature cock. Tom sucked it gently into his mouth and Hannah sucked in a breath as her nerve endings began to send pleasure signals to her brain. "I'm going to play with you G spot while I lick you." He said and slowly inserted two of his fingers into her vagina. He turned his hand, so his palm faced up and curved his two fingers, so he was gently massaging the ridged area directly behind her Mons with a cum hither motion of his fingers. Hannah began to squirm under the dual assaults of Tom's fingers and tongue and began to moan. She grabbed Jake's head and pulled his mouth to hers and kissed him hard. "Oh God." She moaned. "That's so good, whatever you're doing please keep doing it." This was a new experience for Hannah.

When Jake went down on her he usually concentrated on her clit. Tom was not being so restrictive with his tongue, and he used it to lick inside her pussy alongside his probing fingers. Hannah was beginning to hump Tom's face in response to her growing excitement and then Tom pushed her legs full up so her asshole was accessible. With her legs wide open and Tom still stroking her G Spot, Hannah's tight little butt hole was dilated, and Tom could see it winking in response to his fingering. Tom put his face down to Hannah's ass and stuck his tongue in her open asshole. Hannah let out a small yelp of delight. "Oh God Tom no one's ever eaten my ass before. My God that feels so good."

Hannah was pumping her hips into Tom's fingers and squeezing his tongue in her tight starfish as she clenched her anus with each new wave of pleasure. She reached behind her to find Jake's cock growing hard again. She grabbed it just as Tom stuck his tongue as far in her as it could reach. Hannah squeezed Jake's cock in a vice like grip and sucked his tongue into her mouth. She was close now and shamelessly bucking her pelvis in rhythm to Tom's tongue and finger actions. She disengaged from Jake's mouth and her breath became quicker and more ragged.

Jake reached down to her open clit and began to rub the hard nub with his finger. Hannah cried out "I'm cumming!!!" and her back arched and frozen in an impossible angle as her mouth was fixed in a silent "O" then finally it hit with the force of Tsunami and Hannah began to shoot quick jets of cum from her pee hole that shot all over as Jake continued swirling her clit. She pushed back on Tom's head and squeezed down with her vaginal muscles trying to expel the tongue and fingers. Tom slowed his licking and stroking to a stop and just held on as Hannah's silent scream became vocal. Jake held her and Tom backed away from her writing sex and just watched as Hannah came down from her massive orgasm and began to pant.

Jake looked down and saw Tom smile. He placed his hands on Hannah's thighs, pushed her legs open slightly and placed a gently kiss on her labia. Her cunt was wide open and dripping with cum as Tom began to rise. As he stood, Jake saw his cock come in line with Hannah's open cunt and he was certain that Tom would finish by fucking his wife, but Tom continued to rise. As he stood, he turned and began to dress. Hannah was near comatose recovering from the most intense orgasm she had felt in her young life and Jake was locked in behind her.

Tom finished dressing and looked down at Hannah and Jake. "You are a beautiful sexy woman, Hannah. You're lucky to have her Jake but you need to step up your game, don't you?" He asked, not expecting an answer. "I'll see you next Saturday evening at 6. Unless you come into some money beforehand." Tom smiled.

"Don't forget to kiss her Jake." He said as he walked out of the apartment.

Jake and Hannah sat for a few moments longer in silence then Hannah spoke. "Jake, do you hate me? I'm sorry but it just felt so intense."

"Shhh Hannah. It's alright. I've never seen you sexier. You were wild with passion. I only wish I could do that for you." Jake said as he looked away.

"Well, you were watching what he was doing weren't you?" Hannah asked with a smile.

"Of course. It was probably the hottest thing I have ever seen including porn videos!" Jake answered.

Hannah turned around and sat on Jake's lap slowly stroking his hard cock. "I think with some practice and a little coaching from me you'll do much better than Tom." And she twisted off Jakes lap and sat next to him and spread her legs. "Why don't we start that practice right now?" Hannah said.

To be continued...