Rent Paid

Story Info
Helping a family member during COVID-19.
2.8k words
4.31
18.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During the Covid period, a lot of people lost their jobs and subsequently their cars and homes. My wife's aunts was one of those. She lost her husband during Covid, no savings, does not have any kids and her other brothers and sister were unable to help her. Even their children, my wife's cousins, all of them had excuses. She basically had nowhere to go and had one month left before her house were to be auctioned. 58 years old but, looks about 15 years younger.

My mother in law came to talk to me and my wife, to ask us to assist with temporary accommodation. We have a three-bedroom house, we also do not have any kids so, we have an extra room. I am in IT and during Covid I worked from home and that working arrangement continued so, I therefore used the other room as an office. My wife is working for a marketing company and their bosses wants them at work and on the road everyday. My wife said we will think about it, before I could even answer. Personally, I didn't have a problem and I thought my wife would but, she did not. When we spoke about it later that evening, her concern was really about me and my space while working from home, virtual meetings and all that. My wife also had to go away for a week on a work trip so she was not going to be there when her aunt moves in. We agreed on giving it a three month trial. That same night my wife called her mom and said that it is fine, her aunt can move in.

That weekend the aunt moved in. Meryl is her name. Now, as I said earlier, 58 but looks 45. About 1,7m in height, long black hair with light brown eyes, nice boobs and with the right bra they look even nicer. The day she moved in, she was wearing a loose fitting dress sitting right above the knee and showing nice cleavage. Guess she was wearing a nice bra because her boobs look bigger. Since my wife was away for a week, my mother in law Cynthia assisted. I didn't had to lift a finger as three of my wife's cousins came to help. They didn't stay long and left as soon as they were no longer needed. While Meryl and Cyntia were still busy unpacking I told the two of them that I am going to get pizza for lunch and dinner. Cynthia said that we can come for dinner at her place, so I left to go get pizza for lunch.

When I arrived about an hour later, they were almost completely done with unpacking. I went into the kitchen and put the pizza and cooldrink on the table. As I was busy getting plates and glasses out of the cupboards, Meryl and Cynthia came into the kitchen. Meryl and Cynthia are the same height. Cynthia also has long black hair, is a little chubby and was wearing a tight fitting short sleeve top with a shorts. Her boobs are smaller than Meryl but, they still nice for her age of 60. They both have got nice legs. As I was putting the plates on the table, Cynthia said I must first put the plates down as she wanted to talk to me. I got a little nervous when Cynthia moved to come stand next to me on my left hand side and Meryl on my right. I think Cynthia saw the nervous expression on my face because she took my left hand and told me not to be nervous. She just wanted to thank me in person for letting her sister stay with us, and she knows Meryl is not my own aunt, and how much of an inconvenience this can be and all that. I replied that it is really nothing but, she continued and said that Meryl will do anything I tell her to do. Cynthia emphasised the word ANYTHING because she said it again. Cynthia then said something that caught me completely off guard.

She said "I know you would like to do anal and I know my daughter is not letting you fuck her ass". I was completely speechless.

Cynthia then reminded me of a Saturday afternoon when she and my father-in-law was visiting us and one of my neighbour's daughters was arguing loudly with her boyfriend in the street. We could hear everything of how he is cheating on her and abusing her. My wife and her mother were discussing this girl's relationship and were wondering why she does not leave the guy. My father-in-law who was busy getting drinks for all of us replied "do you know why she will never leave him? Because he fucked her in the ass". He was bursting with laughter but, my wife was angry and took her drink and walked out into the backyard, still yelling at her dad. Her dad followed her and apologised, in a way, because he was still laughing while he was "apologising". I was still sitting across from Cynthia, who then asked "what do you think? Do you think he fucked her in the ass?" Cynthia did not say it loud enough for her husband and daughter to hear but, loud enough for me to hear it. After she said it, she lifted her dress up on her thighs and opened her legs, revealing her clean shaven pussy. I thought that Cynthia is maybe just drunk and a little tipsy so I got up and went to the table where my father-in-law Jeff left the drinks. I got mine and went outside to calm down my wife. And I never told my wife about what her mother did.

While still holding my hand, Cynthia told me that on that day she could see that I do not have a problem with anal but, my wife certainly does. She also said that she hopes that it is what I want and Meryl would be happy to do it, if I want to.

Million things went through my mind. Is this a trap? Is it really happening? Is someone busy recording this to show to my wife later? While I was just standing there, Meryl, who was not speaking the entire time, took my right hand. She said "If you don't want to do it, it is fine. I don't have money and cannot think of any other way to repay you. You probably get enough sex from Demi (my wife) and why would you want to fuck an old lady any way. I told you it was a bad idea Cynthia! What must he think of me now" she said to Cynthia.

I held Meryl's hand a little tighter and told her "I don't know if this is a trap...."

"It isn't" Cynthia said.

"Ok" I said, "lets just say I'm interested, how is this gonna work?"

Meryl pulled her hand back and started rubbing the front part of my pants. My dick became hard immediately. She then wasted no time in putting her hand inside my pants and grabbing my dick, stroking it slowly. I pulled her into me and started kissing her, with Cynthia still holding unto my left hand. With my right hand that is free I grabbed and started massaging Meryl's ass. Meryl broke away from the kiss and slowly went down onto her knees. While going down she also pulled my shorts to my ankles. My dick was rock hard and in her face. Without hesitation she put my dick in her mouth and started sucking it. Cynthia moved in closer against me and I could feel her hard nipples pressing against my ribs. She placed her left hand behind Meryl's head, encouraging her take my entire dick in her mouth.

While still holding my left hand, she moved my hand and put it inside of her pants. Once again not wearing any underwear and a clean shaven pussy.

"You saw it once, now you touched it. Can you feel how wet I am" Cynthia said. "Uh hu" was all I could answer her because I was enjoying one of the best blowjobs I ever had. Cynthia was indeed soaking wet. I placed my right hand on Cynthia's hand which was still at the back of Meryl's head. I started to fuck her mouth as the intensity was building up in my dick. Meryl placed both hands on my ass for stability and almost as if she wants me to push my dick further down her throat.

"Wow Meryl, look at that! What was all that talk of being an old lady? Look how he is fucking your mouth. Just imagine how he is gonna fuck you in the ass!"

Cynthia's words were just too much for me and I shot my two weeks old load into the mouth of this 58 year old. My hand was still in Cynthia's pants and I grabbed her pussy as I was coming into her sister's mouth. Meryl didnt mess a drop and swallowed every bit of my cum.

Cynthia took my hand out of her pants. All my fingers were wet and slippery. She grabbed Meryl's ponytail and pulled her away from my dick.

"That's enough for now. See that as your first month's rent paid. You will have more than enough time to pay for your accommodation", Cynthia said.

My legs were almost shaking and feeling weak but I managed to bent down to help Meryl get up, my pants still on my ankles.

"Leave your pants there, lets go to the living room" Cynthia said. "Max, go sit down on the couch"

I lifted my legs out of my pants and walked to the living room. Dick still hard and didn't go limp even after I came in Meryl's mouth. Cynthia walked in front, Meryl behind her as Meryl took my hand and walked with me to the couch. As I sat down, I saw Cynthia busy taking her shorts off. Cynthia came to sit on my left side, still with her top on and Meryl sat on my right.

Meryl started caressing my balls with her right hand and stroking my dick with her left. My right hand moved instinctively to Meryl's head and she immediately went down and took my dick in her mouth again. Not really sucking it but making the most amazing things with her tonge.

"Yes, get it nice and hard for me too Meryl" Cynthia said. "I also need to help you pay your rent because you my sister"

At this point I wasn't surprised or nervous at anything Cynthia or Meryl might be saying anymore. I was just going to enjoy every moment.

"Come now Meryl, I think his dick is ready. Are you ready to fuck your mother-in-law in the ass Max? And please, you need to start dominating, these two asses are yours, for you to do as you please".

As soon as she said that, I got up and grabbed Cynthia and turned her around onto her stomach. With her knees on the floor, her stomach resting on the couch and her head against the backrest, I positioned myself behind Cynthia's ass. Her butthole was looking so nice and I could see it was ready for my dick. I then positioned my dick and pushed it all the way in. Cynthia started screaming and turn her face into the couch to muzzle the screams. I didn't wait or go slow. I started fucking her at a frantic pace. I looked over at Meryl who was starting to take her dress off. As soon as Cynthia stopped screaming and the sounds she made sounded more like someone who is exhausted, I slowed down but, I did not stop. This time however I took my dick almost all the way out and pushed it all the way back in. Long strokes. Every time I pushed my dick in, Cynthia was making an OH sound. "Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh" was all I heard.

"Your ass ready for me?" I asked Meryl. "Why you asking her? It's yours. Take it!", Cynthia replied. I smacked Cynthia on her ass. "Stop talking and fuck my dick!", I told Cynthia. She started moving back and forth on my dick but a bit too slow for my liking. I smacked her again on her right ass cheek. "Faster! You wanted me to be demanding and more dominating, so you better move like you deserve my dick!", I said to Cynthia. She started moving a little bit faster and I smacked her again on the same cheek, saying "that's my girl". I told Meryl to come and stand on the couch, feet on both sides of Cynthia's body, bend a little forward. With Cynthia doing all the movements and Meryl bent forward, I was able to spread Meryl's ass cheeks nicely. Her butthole and pussy looked so lovely, I started tongue fucking her butt, ensuring I get it nice and wet. With my tongue deep in Meryl's ass, I moved my right hand around and started playing with her pussy, my right thumb pushed inside her pussy and the index finger tickling her clit. Meryl started moaning, "oh yes Max, yes, right there, yes, that's it, oh yes, oh yes".

I took my dick out of Cynthia 's ass and slammed it into her pussy. Her pussy was feeling tight but luckily very wet, so it slid in easy. "oh my, fuck Max, fuck me, fuck my pussy, I love your dick" Cynthia moaned. "Ohhhh, I'm gonna come!" Meryl shouted. With my tongue fucking her ass and my right hand playing with her pussy I put my left hand around her, to provide stability. I worked my finger faster on Meryl's clit and could feel her pussy clenching my thumb. "I'm comingggggg, oh yes, Im cominggggggg" Meryl shouted. I felt her legs going weak and moved my face away from her ass, right hand away from her pussy and helped her to sit down on da couch but, she went to lay on her back, still moaning and breathing heavily.

I then turned all my attention to Cynthia. I removed my dick from her pussy and pick her up, placing both her knees onto the couch. I positioned myself again behind her and slammed my dick back into her ass. I forced her head to Meryl's pussy and said "lick it" as I began fucking her ass again. This time I didn't waste time and fucked her fast as I wanted to finish in her ass. It didn't take me long when I started to feel that my cum is building up. Meryl was just laying there while her sister was eating her pussy. I took my dick out Cynthia's ass and told her to lay in 69 position with Meryl,with Meryl on her back and Cynthia on top. By now I could feel that I am very close. I went back into Cynthia's ass and started fucking her. It wasn't long when I started to shoot my second load into my mother-in-law's ass. It felt like it wouldn't stop. My entire dick was inside her ass. Meryl lifted her head a little and tickled my balls with her tongue and that felt like I was shooting more cum into Cynthia's ass. When it felt like I was done, I put my dick in Meryl's waiting mouth. She sucked it a few times and I took it out and went around to put it into Cynthia's mouth. But before I could, Cynthia said "I hope you not gonna fuck me again now. I still have to go start preparing supper. Otherwise we not eating tonight".

"Im not evens hungry", said Meryl. "Max, that was so fantastic. I don't think I have had such an orgasm ever in my life!".

Cynthia just kissed the tip of my now semi-hard dick as she started to get off her sister, looking for her pants. I went to lay next to Meryl on the couch, both of us on our sides.

"You can go prepare supper, Im still gonna fuck this ass", I said to Cynthia.

"Just don't be late. You have two hours".

With my dick in Meryl's ass crack, it started to become hard again. "I'm gonna enjoy the time you gonna stay with us", I said to Meryl.

"I'm gonna enjoy it too" she replied

"See you later. And remember. Two hours!", Cynthia said as she shuts the door behind her.

"I think the cum swallowing of earlier was my deposit. Take your first month's rent" Meryl said as she grabs my dick and placed it nicely at her butthole.

"I will do so" as I push my dick slowly onto her ass.