All Comments on 'Rent Wives Ch. 02'

by SteveStillLooks

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Morning after pill right now. She needs to get on bc pills, if she plans on screwing asshole any more. Thou shall not continue to be stupid.

memorex3669memorex3669about 3 years ago

I enjoyed the different attitudes the women had, one enjoying the attention the other blame you for her problems. I see you get off on impregnation which is fine. Keep up the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good except not coming in her against her will.

The Indian woman likes it, the sex and pregnant by landlord. Great fun.

But landlord came inside Mary after Mary clearly adamantly said she wanted a condom, and then demanded he pull out. That's ASSAULT.

I hope chapter 3 is a willing wife ravenous but on the pill,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Ladies need more babies in their ovens

Mary needs to have more babies.

Gambling is very addictive habit. She needs a decipline. Having a baby could not be enough for her, like a blond girl. Let her womb get and cook more buns.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
IN CONTRADISTINCTION TO MY COMMENT ON CHAPTER 01

... I agree with Anonymous (titled: Good except not coming in her against her will).

I, too, prefer consensual stories.

Even without the coming in her while not wearing a condom, Mary's "consent" would have been reluctant -- but still acceptable as part of an enjoyable Literotica tale.

When Steve came in her, ignoring her clearly expressed wishes, it crossed the line into Nonconsent/Reluctance

(a Literotica category I do not read).

I still gave it. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐,

partly because it piggybacked off the fetching/compelling plot of chapter 01.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This series is fun to read. In this story, I like how Steve claims it’s not blackmail, even though the threat of a video hangs over Mary’s head.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Mary chose to agree to Steve's terms. He gave her a clear choice. As soon as he gave her the money she was doing it the way she wanted. Just like her decision to gamble got out of her control, and her whoring herself with Andy got out of her control. She had control with Steve and could have said no thanks, but she needed the cash and opted for that.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77almost 2 years ago

That was fun! If he keeps fucking so frequently, though, his sperm count will be lowered. His balls need regeneration time!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Noice. Breed the whole building. I'm guessing Jen is next on the cocking block.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous