Rent Wives Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"HHHAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!" He yelled, a gigantic pulse of semen squirting its way far up into Mary's body. Each subsequent pump helped Steve jet a little more of the life-giving juice into Mary's belly, where the downward angle of her body helped her body to drink up the fluid.

"Oh my God, you asshole!!" Mary yelled, her bare legs kicking futilely in the air behind them. "You came in me! Holy shit, you're such an asshole! You came in me!! I told you not to cum inside me!!" She spat, trying in vain to move herself away from Steve.

"But...." Steve panted, "But I said it was part of the arrangement....how I liked...?" He asked.

"SHIT" Mary fumed. "I.....I have to get back to Dean....shut your mouth and keep quiet!!!"

As Mary flipped the phone back to conversation and continued to talk to her husband, Steve pumped off the last few gasps into Mary. The hapless woman had no choice but to lie there and take it, helplessly swatting her hand back towards Steve.

"O.....Ok honey....{huff.......huff......} I will......love you, too.....bye!" Mary forced the words out before clicking her phone off. Steve knew she'd go into overdrive, now...

"Oh my God you're the biggest asshole!" Mary yelled, struggling to a sitting position on the sofa. "I told you not to come inside me! I'm not on any birth control! I'm fucking FERTILE! Dean and I are trying! What if you knock me up?"

Mary was busy exploring herself. None of Steve's semen had yet trickled out of her, so deeply had it been injected into her body.

"I though you knew, we agreed.....the arrangement...." Steve continued. "Look....I wouldn't worry about it....if you've been blessed with another child, then you and Dean will have another addition to your family!"

Mary glared at him. "I can't believe you...." She said. "Asshole......"

The two sat for a few minutes on the sofa, Steve working to calm the inseminated wife and mother down.

"I....I guess it's ok...." Mary finally conceded. "At least you and Dean have the same hair color and stuff."

"Yeah, ok...." Steve murmured, happy the storm had passed.

"So I'm supposed to see you a few times a week?" Mary glared at him.

"Well, you can think of the hundreds of dollars each month!" Steve suggested.

"Shiiitt...." Mary moaned, rubbing her hands gently over her lower abdomen. "Next time your place though....if Dean were to come home early....." a sudden memory of that Indian woman coming out of Steve's apartment came to Mary. "Wait, do you have..."arrangements"...with other women in the building?"

"Don't ask, don't tell, ok?" Steve told her. "Listen, I have a vault, ok? I can keep a secret....YOUR secret. No one will know about Andy, and no one will know about your debts, and no one will know about us...."

"O......ok....." Mary muttered and rubbed her arms, soothed.

Steve gathered himself up, dressed, picked up his toolbox and headed out of Dean and Mary's apartment.

"So what now, you call me, I call you?" Mary asked him.

"Well, why don't we set it up for, like, twice a week. Do Mondays and Thursdays work for you?" Steve asked.

"Whatever...." Mary growled, beginning to shut the door behind Steve. "Just text me."

Respectful feedback welcome!


12