Rentboy's Diary- Initiation

Story Info
Str8 boy Andre gets fucked by three guys on his first night.
2k words
4.49
20.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just turned 18, gotten into my dream college and moved to Mumbai, I was searching for a job and had rented a studio apartment. 6'1" with a lean, muscular body and well-endowed on top of that, I had been quite successful with the girls, but I had never had a gay experience till that time, though I knew I wasn't completely straight. It had been 2 weeks and I couldn't land myself a job, I was worried that night as I headed to college for an alumni reunion event

I was hanging around, making small talk, focusing on making connections and even looking for job opportunities until I met Rishi who was hanging out with his friends Tyler and Jake, they were 6 years older than me, I had a great time at the party drinking with them, talking about football, the four of us got along well.

As the party wound down, Rishi invited me to go to his house with the other two guys, for more drinking.

We walked a short way to where they lived, and began to enter the house. As I walked through the front door, Rishi grabbed my ass.

"Whoa dude! What the FUCK!" I said, as I pulled away.

"We thought you knew why we invited you over, Andre" said Rishi.

"No dude, I am not gay," I replied.

"My gaydar works fine, how about a few bucks? Will that work?" Rishi said, as Tyler and Jake looked on hungrily.

"No man...", I said weakly, noticing my hesitation Tyler walked over and talked quietly to the other two, then leaned over and whispered a figure into my ear. The amount was so high, and the warm breath in my ear.... well, it tingled in a most pleasant way.

They were offering more than a months rent...how could I possibly say no, without thinking about what it would mean, I nodded my head softly.

"Great," said Rishi, as he took a leather collar and a pair of dirty boxers out of a drawer, "STRIP, and put these on, and serve DADDY, some drinks."

I changed into the boxers, and put the collar around my neck. Rishi attached a leash to the collar and the three of them set down to watch a game on the television, while I made them each Scotches. As I was pouring the drinks, the reality of what I had agreed on started to dawn on me, I was scared but I knew this was the only way I had right now, I gulped and decided to see where the night goes.

Rishi pulled me onto his lap as I served him, he started lightly touching and stroking my nipples as you would a girl as I warmed up to his touch, he liked caressing my muscular chest and abs. He began stroking, and playing with my cock and balls while the other two were keeping half an eye on the game and half on me. I could now feel his cock growing in his denims pressing against my ass, it felt exciting, I was happy that he was turned on by me. He nibbled on my ears, warm breath from his mouth entering my ear, kissing my neck and collar bone, keeping me erect and horny, until around half time, when Rishi pulled on my leash, "Come on" was all he said, as the moment that I had been dreading had come.

Rishi led me into his room.

Without closing the door, he motioned me to my knees. I was nervous as I obeyed him. He pulled down his jeans and whipped out his THICK cock which was 7" even when semi-hard and growing. "I will choke on this I thought", I looked up with a pleading look on my face. "You are free to leave Andre, but if you stay, you will not resist. Now open your mouth bitch!"

I realized what I had to do and opened my mouth, Rishi kept his tip on my lips and pushed it in a bit, I could now taste his sweet pre-cum and I felt a stirring in my boxers, "Just stay calm and this will be your night my boy" Rishi said, noticing my bulging dick.

With that he rammed his now fully-erect 11-inches into my mouth, his balls slapped against my chin as his tip rubbed my throat. I fell back from the force as he held my head in his hands, pushed it into the side of his mattress and started fucking my mouth. "Oomp, humph" I moaned and cried as he thrust his cock in and out.

It was a different experience than I'd ever had, and his cock, in my mouth, well...it was kind of nice. Rishi had pulled back a bit so I could breathe, as he kept fucking my mouth. It actually became pleasurable, and I enjoyed wrapping my tongue around the head of his cock as he slid in and out of my mouth. I could feel saliva building in my mouth, and Rishi had begun a low moaning, he was enjoying my mouth as much as I was now enjoying sucking him.

I didn't even notice as Jake and Tyler had entered the room and stripped off, one of whom was caressing my ass, lightly running his fingers along my crack, while the other had reached under and was stroking my rampant cock.

I raised my rear end up a bit to allow them to continue.

As the other boys were playing with my bottom, I noticed a new taste in my mouth. Rishi was leaking cum into my mouth. I had never tasted cum prior to this, but I instantly decided that I liked it, and began to suck harder.

Letting go of my head, Rishi began to withdraw from my mouth. Reluctant to let him go, I tried sucking harder to keep him in my mouth, but to no avail.

"You two watch out," Rishi said in a commanding tone, "I need to cum. I want to be the first to use his virgin pussy."

The other two backed off, and before I could voice my dismay, Rishi had gotten behind me, raised my hips, and was pushing the head of his cock into my tight, opening.

This was a new feeling, I was anxious as I felt his dick on my ass and felt it slowly slide inside me, I could feel my muscle give way in my tight hole, I could feel every string of my anal muscles tear, but he did not stop.

It hurt.

A lot.

"Slow...please.. daddy" I cried, He spanked my ass and told me to shut up.

As much as I struggled to pull away, I could not. Rishi had a firm grip on my hips. I heard him getting phlegm and saliva, up from his throat, he backed out his cock head, spit the wad on my aching hole, replaced the head of his cock against me, and SHOVED.

Before I could react, his thick cock head popped through the formerly tight ring of muscle guarding my no-longer virgin hole, and slid in a couple of inches.

Rishi stopped and held still. "Now, now, it'll be okay. We'll just hold it there for a few minutes, it'll start to feel nice." I gasped in relief as I felt my ass wrap itself around his thick penis.

After a few minutes, He withdrew is thick cock from my ass, I could feel cool air on my gaping hole.

Rishi reached up on the nightstand, and took down a tube of lube, stuck the open end of the tube into what he was now calling "his pussy", and squirted a good amount of lube into my sore hole. The coolness felt wonderful.

It was at this time, that I noticed that my hard cock, was leaking cum.

Jake moved around in front of me, and thrust his cock into my mouth. After Rishi's throat fucking, I had no trouble taking Jake. I suddenly realized, that I was being spit roasted. On my knees, a hard cock in my cunt, and a hard cock in my throat, my still leaking cock dangling towards the floor.

Tyler dropped to his knees, and crawled under my stomach, taking my leaky cock head into his mouth.

I was air tight.

My mouth and cunt were stuffed with cock, my own cock was being suckled like a woman's tit.

I realized, with a start, Rishi's fucking my cunt no longer hurt at all, as a matter of fact, it had become rather pleasurable. Every time he entered my ass, his cock head slithered along someplace which felt marvelous. I could feel my own cock throb with each swipe of his hard cock as it grazed that special place inside of me.

Based upon Tyler's low moans, he must be enjoying my leaking cock. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see his naked ass as he sucked on me.

I had reached the limits of pleasure and pain, it felt like I would be split open.

I let loose a sudden volley of my pent up cum into Tyler's mouth, I could hear him gurgle with the load in his mouth.

Tyler knelt upright, and slapped my ass, once, twice, three times "you like that Andre?", then turned toward me and shot his load onto my bare back. I think I felt four shots of cum land on me, it was difficult to keep track as Jake kept pounding my throat.

Rishi let out a long moan, as I felt his warm liquid flood my ass. I could feel his balls against mine, as he pressed tight against my cunt, filling me with his cum.

Jake, not to be left undone, grabbed my head with both hands, drove his cock into my throat, his balls against my chin, and shot what seemed like an almost endless supply of his seed into my stomach.

I was gasping for breath after getting used by the three guys, they were panting, as well.

Rishi and Jake took out their cocks as I knelt on the floor gasping, I looked up and saw their satisfied and smiling faces and was filled with a wave of happiness myself.

Rishi took out his phone and snapped a few pictures of me lying on the floor covered in cum as Jake and Tyler went to their rooms, I was too tired to think much of it. Rishi picked me up and put me down on his bed, where he laid down and pulled a still naked me on top of him, I could smell his sweet musk as my head was pressed against his hairy chest.

"You have been a very good twink Andre, easily among the best"

"Thank you Daddy" I purred in a low voice as I passed out still in his warm hold.

I one night, in a relatively short period of time, I had gone from being straight, to having fucked three very sexy boys.

As I woke up the next morning, Rishi was making breakfast while the others had already left for work, I got up and took a shower, when I came out my money was kept on the night stand. I pocketed it without hesitation, I knew I had earned it, there was no shame or regret in it, I was happy with myself, and honestly I had enjoyed myself.

As I went out, Rishi showed me something on his phone, he had sent my pictures to his friends, and they wanted to book me too, "If you are interested I'll text you the time and place, I will be taking a small cut from your fees..." He said.

I kissed him on his lips as a reply.

"You know what you are Andre?"

"What daddy?"

"The most beautiful cock-sucking muscled twink, you are gonna be very successful"

"Yes Sir" I replied as I left for my apartment.

(To be continued...)