Renting Out My Wife

Story Info
Jim rents his wife to his brother.
2.1k words
3.69
19.1k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

RENTING OUT MY WIFE

Hello readers. This is the first part of a multiple part story. Part one is just a set up. There is no sex in this part. The next few parts will have more. I do not plan on having a long wait time between chapters, I have already started on the next chapter. Thank you to those of you that follow me and enjoy my stories. I hope you enjoy this one as well.

PROLOGUE

Jim and Tammy had been married for 30 years. They were high school sweethearts and had never stopped loving each other. That is why today is the worst day of both of their lives. Let me give you a little more background. For the last 10 years of the marriage, Tammy has not only been his wife, but also his slave. When their son was born they decided she would be a stay at home mom because Jim had a very profitable career as a doctor and surgeon. A few years later she revealed to Jim that she had always wanted to experience bondage and become a submissive. Jim agreed and soon discovered that he enjoyed the control it gave him, and they started her training to become his slave. Of course, with a small child in the house they had to keep it kind of quiet. A few years ago, when their grown son went off to college, Tammy became a full time slave to her husband. That is until a year ago. Tammy had been forced to find a part time job. Jim had been part of a group of doctors that had gotten caught up in a fake malpractice lawsuit.

They have been exonerated but before the scam was uncovered Jim had lost his job and most of their savings. This had put them in a financial bind. Tammy had tried everything including getting a job and selling everything they could. Nothing was helping and they were getting desperate. Then they got the notice from the bank that the house was being foreclosed on and they had to get the mortgage up to date or move out. Jim decided it was time to finally to call his brother and accept the offer that was made months ago to help them get out of trouble. What his brother offered was to buy the house from bank to prevent foreclosure and to allow them to live in it free until they could get back on their feet. He would also give them a monthly allowance for food. He would only want one thing in return for helping them out.

Mike had made some very good investments with his part of an inheritance his wife had received before she died two years ago. These investments had allowed him to retire and live very comfortably off of the interest. Mike had a happy life except for one thing, he needed a woman. He had not had sex in months, and when he did it was with some one night stand he knew he would never see again. He wanted something steady. Then his brother Jim had his problems with the lawsuit that had basically ruined him financially. While Mike felt sorry for his brother this gave him a perfect opportunity. For years Mike had lusted after his sister-in-law. He even knew about her submissiveness and becoming Jim's slave. He saw the chance to get her and make her his slave. A few months ago he approached Jim with the idea that he could rent his wife from him for some financial assistance. What he proposed was for Jim to give him Tammy as his slave for a few months and he would pay him a monthly fee, a very large monthly fee. The amount had never been discussed, until last week. Jim had called him and said they would lose the house if he didn't come up with the money. Jim had agreed to his proposition. What Jim didn't know was that Mike did not plan on it being a short-term rental. Mike had plans to make it permanent.

The time had come, Jim told Tammy that they were going dinner at his brother's house that night. He told her to that Mike was expecting them at 8pm that evening. Tammy did not like Mike, she thought he was an entitled jerk. He never missed the opportunity to flaunt his success, and to remind Jim about his failure. She knew he had offered to help them out, Tammy convinced Jim not to take Mike's offer that they would work things out.

When they were about a mile from Mike's house Jim pulled over into a deserted parking lot. He told he that he had already accepted Mike's offer for help this dinner was to finalize the deal. What she didn't know were the details of the deal. He told that in order to get them out of debt and to keep Jim out of prison. The other thing she didn't know was that in order to keep them afloat he had made some bad decisions and they were now coming back to haunt him and could put him in prison. Mike had agreed to pay restitution to the individuals to keep his brother out of prison.

Then Mike dropped the bombshell.

"In order to get Mike to do this I had to make a tough decision. He isn't do this as out of the goodness of his heart, he wanted to get something out of it. That something is you. He has agreed to help me out if he gets use of you for a time. I told him about your submissiveness and how you are my slave. He has demanded the use of you as his slave for the period of one year and he will take care of everything.'

"You agreed to this without discussing it with me. I won't do it. You know I hate him, we can figure something out."

"That was one of the conditions, this had to be between me and him. You were not allowed to be part of the decision. There is no other option, if we do not do this then I will be arrested tomorrow and the house will be gone. There is a good chance that you will also be arrested, I used your name on some of the paperwork. This is our only choice. I have made the decision and it is final. You are my wife and my slave, I made the best decision for both of us."

Tammy knew he was right, so she just bowed her head and nodded slowly.

"You need to get out of the car and come back to the trunk with me. I have specific instructions on how you are to come to dinner. If these instructions are not followed to the letter the deal is off."

Tammy reluctantly got out of the car and walked to the back. When she got there Jim told to her she had to be naked. Once she was naked he shackled her hands behind her back then attached shackles to her ankles. Then he told her to get into the back of the car, she was hogtied. Then blindfolded and gagged. He told her that she was to remain like this and not move until someone came out to get her. Then Jim got back into the car and drove the rest of the way.

Tammy did not know how long she was in the car, but it could not have been more than a few minutes. Soon she heard the trunk open and her hands and feet were released from the hogtie. She heard Jim tell her to get out of the car and reached in to help her. Once she was standing on her feet he secured her hands behind her and placed a collar and leash around her neck.

"Do not say a word, just follow me" Jim said as he led her towards the house. Once they inside he told her to kneel by the door and wait for him.

Jim walked into the room to see his brother sitting on the couch with a drink.

"She is here," Jim said, "waiting in the next room"

"You will bring her in here and present her to me. Then we will discuss the details. After we have ironed out the details you will both sign the contract I have prepared. You will tell her that she is not allowed to speak." Handing him a collar and leash he told Jim that he would put this around her neck and lead her in with her on her knees.

Jim led Tammy is as requested. When she was in front of Mike, he began explaining what was expected.

"Your loser of a husband has lost all of your money. I have agreed to help him out and support you both and even pay back off some of your debts. How many of these debts get paid off will depend on how well you perform for me. He has agreed to give you to me as appreciation for helping him. You will remain here as my slave for entire length of the contract. You will have no say in what happens to you, what I do to you or anything else. I will give you rules to follow and I expect complete and total obedience. You receive all or your rules, but for now the two you must remember is I am to be called Master from now on at all times. You are to remain naked at all times. The biggest thing you have to remember is that you MUST do anything I tell you do without question or attitude. Any disobedience will be swiftly and harshly punished. Do you understand this slut?"

As she replied "Yes, Master" Tammy had tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Good now as a show of understanding you will crawl over here and suck on my cock. While my brother and I have a drink. Jim go grabs us a couple of drinks."

Tammy crawled over and started sucking, for what was the first of she knew would be thousands of blowjobs, she did not even know how long the contract was for.

"Jim while you are in there, grab that wooden spoon out of the drawer. I think this slave needs a demonstration of how serious I am and what her life will be like from now on."

When Jim returned Mike had Tammy stop working on his cock and bend over Jim's knees. Mike told Jim he was not allowed to stop him doing whatever he wanted. Then Mike stood up and took the spoon and started spanking Tammy's ass. He would move it around so one spot didn't get too red. When she started screaming and begging for him to stop he shoved the boxers he had just been wearing into her mouth to shut her up. Mike continued to spank her for the next 30 minutes until her ass was red all over and Tammy was crying. When he was done Mike sat back down in his recliner.

"slut, you kneel at Jim's feet and give him the last blowjob he will ever get from you. You will swallow every drop of his cum. Do not remove his cock from your mouth until I tell you can."

When she began working on Jim's cock she felt Mike behind her, before she knew it he had buried his cock in her pussy. He leans over and tells her she better not cum. Then he began to fuck her hard and fast. Despite hating the position her husband had put her in and her ass being on fire, Tammy could not help getting excited. She could feel an orgasm coming on and did not think she would be able to resist Just as she was about to give in and face punishment, she felt her husband cock spasm in her mouth, she had never swallowed his cum before. She tried to take it all but some leaked out the side of her lips. A few seconds later she felt Mike tense up and cum inside her. When he was done he had her kneel.

"We will have to work on you being able to swallow cum without letting it dribble out. So you learn next time you will leave that cum on your face until I allow you to remove it."

Then Mike picked up her leash, and told Jim to say goodbye to his wife, she was no longer his. At that he grabbed the leash and led her away, looking back he told Jim to go home and he would call him tomorrow to set up the rest of the agreement.