Repaired Hearts Pt. 01

Story Info
Two repairmen find love and ignite passion all around them.
1.1k words
2.77
1.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Garrett coughed into his hand, then ran his hand through his hair. Thinning hair. Grimacing at the thought, The person next to him looked suddenly concerned. Sharon or some other name. Allison maybe? Garrett knew he had to try harder at being nice.

"Well ma'am" he said in his deep rumbly tones that indicated this whole situation was fucked. "Who'd they send out earlier?" was the best he could offer as a way of an apology for the mess he saw.

"I think he said his name was Jerb?" The woman was small and covered in a veneer of anger Garrett was sure she reserved for repairmen and baristas.

"That's...not anyone's name ma'am." In all actuality he knew exactly whose work this was. As he looked down at the sloppy wiring repairs and total lack of any pipe dope. Jeremy was a younger guy who worked for the same handyman company. HE had checked the work orders before coming out today.

"I'm gonna be a while Ma'am, but I'll get it fixed up just fine." he flashed her his best smile, the one that said everythings alright. It even made it to his eyes. He put down the glass of water she had refused to not let him take and cracked his back with his hands, arching his chest forward in a motion that said its time to start working.

Jeremy was coming and hard. He hadnt been fucked this hard in months. The guy behind him, The homeowner he presumed didn't really matter, he was doing his job well. Arching his back and pulling his long sun bleached hair out of his face to have a rough hand cradle his face turning him back and his mouth met the mans mouth. They kissed deeply and passionately, as the homeowner lost themselves in passion Jeremys hand shot down his flat toned chest to grab his hard cock, stroking it as he came.

Knees weak, feeling that the bearded home owner was close as well Jeremy enjoyed the last few deep strokes as he was pulled close into a bear hug, kissing and nipping along his neck, as the man filled the condom with his own orgasm.

Then in a disorienting spin he was free from the embrace and left standing on his own, wobbly power in the empty hot tub he had been sent to repair. Looking back, he saw the tired and spent patron of the repair arts, splayed out in the empty hot tub. Cock still twitching in post orgasmic waves.

Jermey felt a chilly breeze on his naked body. Standing there, cum dripping from his cock, suddenly tired and feeling a sadness that he couldn't explain, Jeremy clambered out of the tub to grab a nearby towel.

"Bathroom?"

Too tired to speak, the man gestures towards the house.

Getting the idea he sauntered off with the confidence of a job well done.

Allison was in her hot tub, naked and alone. Her husband had fallen asleep in front of the TV again. She didn't blame him, he worked hard, provided. He did everything a man should do, hes been good to her for so long she cant imagine life without him. Well, she thought, she could imagine a lot. And it hurt no one to fantasize.

Tim was boring though.

Feeling the heat relaxing her muscles and the bubbles massaging her body, wrapping around her like a giant lover. Wrapped in a tongue that encompassed her body. Held as such in her mind, away from everything she felt herself drift. Watching as her hands rippled in the water and became something else.

Something that moved over her body, from the swell of her breasts to her inner thighs, grazing her labia and gently tracing a line over her stomach. Feeling the tension focus from her mind and into this body. A disembodied vessel of desire, her mind was free to experience the pleasure. Rippling hand things under the water found her clit, found a rhythm that elicited moans she was glad the gurgling water covered.

No longer the achy mess of hair and skin but a machine for filling the need. Fingers working her clit and squeezing her nipples, the force surrounding her, the all encompassing thing taking her away from herself had a form, as much as it simply was, it had a form. And it crystalized in front of her mind's eye as she came.

legs twitching uncontrollably as her head popped up and she gasped for air. feeling the steam coming off her hair, the cold night air was a blast returning her consciousness to her head and all the weight of her body. She had slipped under the water without realizing it. Stupid, and dangerous she chided herself.

Weak overheated knees wobbly worked their way out of the hot tub. Still wrapped in a blanket of hot water she quickly pulled the motor access panel off. Stomped over on jello legs and grabbed a folded up lawn chair.

Returning to the tub, feeling her head spin as her body temp came down, steadied herself for a moment by resting her head. This was always so stupid. She could die dipping under the water like that. Taking deep breaths she screamed and smashed the engine with the chair destroying both.

Smiling as she went inside. What had wrapped her in the tub had a great smile and thin hair.

Garret was enjoying the shower. Rinsing the days work away. The work showers were just an open couple of stalls in the locker room with the cheap flimsy curtains that would disintegrate if they got wet. The tile of the stall was cold but water was hot and the pressure better than back in his trailer.

He ran his hands down the large burly chest. Feeling the thick hair there, sighing as the water worked his shoulders and wiry arms. It wasn't long before his mind wandered from the day to the past. He spent a lot of time in the past.

Monica. Almost of its own violation he thought back to their honeymoon and the week of intense passion they had for each other. They didn't even go anywhere, they just stayed home for a week.

He thought of her skilled touch and tactical laugh, the way her hair tickled on its way down his body. Her hands running back up after it, entangling in his chest hairs. His growing cock was soon in his hands as the highlight reel of fifteen years together started playing in his head. Turning to let the shower warm his back. Garrett stroked his cock to the rhythm of the water on his shoulders. His other hand was soapy and caressing himself lovingly. Squeezing his biceps, tweaking a nipple, running down his side to grab his inner thigh or cup his ass. Mimicking memories that felt so vivid through sheer force of will.

He reached his orgasm with a start, and came back to the present. To the locker room, the shower rapidly losing its heat, a curtain he forgot to close and the receding sounds of someone's footsteps.

"Well damn"