All Comments on 'Repairing a Broken Home'

by Twistedfunandgames

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
scipioparkinsscipioparkins3 months ago

I really enjoyed this, gave it five stars, but please, please, please, remember new speaker, new line. It's off-putting and spoils the flow when you have one person talking and then in the same paragraph the other person in the conversation.

Good sexy story otherwise.

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMad3 months ago

Cousins can marry in 26 states including England and other countries. It was a good erotic story, a little over the top but a fun read, You need an editor.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Every character is fucked up, and have no appeal. The only development is how fucked up these idiots are. I am surprised Mike didn't want a creampie from Susan and her soon to be ex or her sons. This isn't even good jerk off material, it is just another cuck story, hell, Ashley is already cucking her soon to be husband. Love of her life? Really, what trash! Had potential, good in concept poor execution. 1 star.

zooliciouszoolicious3 months ago

Aside from the lack of proofreading, character development, and plot, this is a fun premise. Keep trying.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Thong! sounded like a razor burnt -chaffed -nasty ass, RAW ASS IN FRONT- shaved cunt with stubble to re-grow in a matter of days - INCLUDINT INFECTED HAIRS ANDS PUS FILLED PIMPLES GET!!!!!!!!!! HOW DAM SICKNING CAN SHOW - DONT TELL GET. 1 rating for author GD FING stupidity GET. Seriously!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

FYI

.

Ashley keeps referring to him as Uncle Mike. The child of your cousin is still your cousin. It's called first cousin once removed.

.

Yes, in such an age difference the older cousin is often referred to as Aunt or Uncle. However, in a story, canon is generally regraded as what's in the story and only what's in the story. The "well, it could be" argument generally has little validity. If you intended it as an honorific, you really should have stated that in the story.

.

BTW, before anyone complains, I didn't take points off for this. It was meant only as advice.

.

Oh, and the person who started the comment with "Thong!": could you repeat that in English?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You need a commas when someone addresses another character. "You look good, John."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous