Reparations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I accept....sir. I am just so happy you are giving me a chance to prove myself, sir. I won't let you down."

"Fine," I looked at Kyle and Doug. "Sorry guys, but we're leaving today to start a new life."

Kyle said, "I'm leaving too, can I ride with you?" I nodded.

Doug nodded, "Me too man, I'm done with those two, can I ride with you guys from now on?"

I looked around thinking I really didn't want my camping equipment with it's shitty memories but we couldn't leave it so I told Leah to break camp and get ready to leave. Once we were packed and ready to go I told Leah to get on the back of my bike. She got on without complaint. Somehow I suspected she was going to make it through the year with flying colors. "Leah, lose the bra."

She looked around, "Where should I change?"

"Right here, and in the future you will ask me if you may speak." With no bashfulness she pulled off her shirt and handed it to me. She pulled her bra off and stowed it while not trying to hide her tits. She put her hand out for the shirt but I changed my mind. "That will be fine until we get to the highway."

The drive home gave me time to think of all the things I was going to do this year. I knew that I needed to confirm Leah's level of commitment. I wanted her to experience pain and humiliation, but also some good things from me. In Lowell, I split off from the guys to head home. The first thing I did at home was command Leah to take all of her clothes off and kneel in the living room while I went to the store.

When I returned Leah was a little shocked that I had brought Kyle and Doug back with me. She stayed put, naked and nervous. "I bought you a present," I said with a sinister smile. "And I brought my friends to witness your punishment." I pulled out a riding crop and handed it to Leah. She caressed it then handed it back.

"I'm ready for whatever I deserve," she said stoically.

"Whenever you are being punished you will lay over the arm of the couch with your face down and your ass over the arm. Now assume the position." She did so with a look of trepidation. "Leah, as a physical reminder of the pain you have caused me, I will be whipping your ass ten times with this crop. Ten is a severe lashing, you will never receive ten again because that would mean divorce not punishment. For minor infractions you will receive up to three lashes."

I began whipping her and found it not at all satisfying. In fact I found it unbearable. I think the guys were also horrified. Leah however only let out a couple screams when the crop came down. She didn't cry. She took it better than I think I could. Her ass was a mess of welts that looked extremely painful. I hoped I would never have to do it again. "You may stand." She got up and stood naked facing us. She reached back and gently patted her ass trying to feel the damage. "Why are your pussy lips wet? Did you enjoy that? What a fucking slut! Lay on the couch on your back and spread your legs."

She pushed her knees apart now fully exposed to me and my friends. "Now masterbate for us until you orgasm." She looked at me for a second then lowered a hand to her crotch. She got worked up more as she played with her clit. "Put two fingers in your pussy." She complied using her free hand to plunge two fingers in while the fingers of her first hand glided quickly back and forth on her clit. She kept going and was getting close. She opened her eyes and looked into each of our faces as she orgasmed heavily. I'm sure all three of us were hard as diamonds now watching this carnal display. I sent Doug and Kyle home to jerk themselves off so that I could talk to my wife for the first time since her betrayal.

"Come in the kitchen and stand across from me." She stood, naked, across the table from me. "You gave me an apology at the campground, short as it was. I don't ever want to hear you apologize about that again. If you do, it's three lashes. Now I want you to tell me the story of what happened. Don't lie and don't leave anything out, including what you were feeling. If you lie, we are done. If I think you left something out, one lash. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Go ahead. Start from when I went to bed."

She cleared her throat. "Ok, well, I had felt good about the attention and compliments I was receiving from Roy. He also made you out to be a pansy." She started to cry. "I know you don't want me to apologize for cheating but can I apologize for not sticking up for you?"

"You just did, go on."

"Once you went to bed, Roy started getting frisky. He dared me to take off my shirt again, so I did. Kyle wasn't impressed, he quickly retreated to his tent. Doug took off too. The guys didn't want to wake you up but they gave me their groans of approval. I walked around the fire letting my tits sway in front of them. Manuel reached out and caressed my tits and pinched my nipples. Then Roy grabbed my hand and pulled me into his lap. His cock was hard. He played with my tits as well. All the attention to my nipples got me all worked up. I thought about going in the tent and fucking your brains out but then Roy slid his hand down my pants. He found my wet hot pussy and started fingering me. He got Manuel to come over and take my pants off. Manuel sucked my nipples while Roy continued fingering me. I was so horny by then. They suggested we go to their camp since you didn't even know where it was. They made me walk across the campground naked. A few people saw me but it just got me more horny." I couldn't let Leah know that I was now sporting a raging hard-on.

"So we got to their camp and built a fire. We fooled around for a while and eventually Roy pulled me into his tent. I started feeling guilty but I didn't think I could stop this from happening now. I was worried you would wake up. Manuel went to his tent like a good little sidekick. We laid in his tent kissing and groping until Roy got all his clothes off. My pussy wouldn't stop craving his cock. Finally he just unceremoniously shoved it in and started pumping. It felt really good and really bad at the same time. I mean he wasn't any better than you just different. Then he turned me over on hands and knees. He entered from behind and Manuel walked in. Roy told him to put his cock in my mouth so they could spit roast me. I've never had two cocks at once so that was exciting for me. I made Manuel cum in my mouth which I happily swallowed. I felt so good about making him cum. I don't remember when or how many times I came. Roy asked me where to cum and I didn't answer because I wanted him to cum in my pussy. Then Manuel got behind me and fucked my cum filled pussy, adding another load. Doug came into the tent and I asked him to fuck me but he wouldn't. It really scared me that he had more self control than me and he might blab to you. But I figured he thought you were a pansy too. I got scared and decided to go back to our camp. When I told Roy I was leaving he made it clear he was done using me for today. That was the moment I knew I was just a cheap whore. I came back and found you asleep so I went and showered. I probably could have showered in my own tears. Then I came back to sleep with you in the tent. I probably shouldn't have been able to sleep but I did. You know the rest."

Her head was down waiting for my response.

On top of being mad at her, almost hating her, I was starting to feel bad for her. Maybe not, I empathized with her feelings though. I still had questions, but for now I was satisfied with her story.

"From what I know, you have been honest with me. I may want to ask questions, all I ask is for your full honesty. In fact, for the next 12 months I expect you to be brutally honest with me. Do you have any questions?"

"Yes, did Doug tell you about it?"

"No."

"Then how did you find out?"

"You will get that answer when I'm ready. Let me ask you one question. Did you enjoy masterbating in front of the boys today?"

She looked a little horrified, paused, then answered, "In all honesty, yes, it was thrilling actually."

"Leah, I'm going to be pushing your limits this year. I truly hope you make it. Come into the living room and give me a blow job." I took my pants off and layed face up on the couch. Leah followed dutifully like she was going to show me how god damned determined she was to fulfill her punishment, as it were. I was kind of hoping that she didn't consider this part to be a chore or punishment for her. She got to her knees by the couch and slumped over my hard cock. She started off tentative and nervous but soon started getting into it. My wife gives great head but not perfect. "Leah, start working on getting it down your throat, I want you to be able to do it by the 4th of July. I want to watch fireworks with my cock down your throat. I'll let you practice every day if that's what it takes. If you don't get it done by then you get 3 lashes." Honestly, after starting from a dead stop, she made me cum too fast, but I had a lot of sexual energy pent-up.

"Did that get you worked up? Do you want me to fuck you? On second thought, I still need to reclaim you. Get up here and ride my fucking cock like a bitch in heat." I'll be damned if she didn't jump on me, get me stiff again, and ride me like her life depended on it. She came before I did. (Slaps self on back even though he just came) But then a second time. The sheer lust in her eyes and in her actions made me cum seconds later. Right now she was becoming everything I ever wanted her to be. I think it's going to be a good year.

"I think you and I will enjoy some parts of this year. Unfortunately, tomorrow we will be going to Manuel and Roy's houses to apologize to their wives for fucking their husbands. It's going to be an even longer day because we have plans with your parents for dinner." Leah looked horrified by that news. She put her head down and sobbed. I thought about making her confess to my parents but that would be more humiliating for me. I would cross that bridge when I got to it. "You better get to bed now but first give me a kiss." I wanted a passionate kiss and was surprised to get one. She seemed to find me more attractive now for some reason. We broke the kiss and she retired. I sat up alone thinking about how the next 12 months would play out. I had some pretty crazy ideas.

Monday

We set out the next morning early to try to make sure we caught the wives at home. Manuel's apartment was in the heavily Hispanic end of town. I never figured out the woman's name that opened the door. She wasn't fluent in English but we got our apology across and she looked livid once she realized why Leah was apologizing. This would have been dangerous for Leah to do alone but the two of us made it out unscathed.

We pulled up to Roy's apartment which was in a good part of town and very nice looking. The woman that answered the door was very pretty. She said she was Katie, Roy's wife.

"My wife is here to offer an apology."

"For what? What did you do? I don't even know you."

Leah very straightforwardly walked Katie through her offense. Katie also was livid but I could understand every word.

"That MOTHERFUCKER!! I'll fucking kill that motherfucker!! I bust my ass so he can live in a nice apartment and be comfortable, and he thinks he's gonna ride around on the bike I BOUGHT HIM and screw around? Motherfucker is gonna be on the streets. The fucking lowlife motherfucker can go fuck himself!!!"

I was pretty glad she didn't turn her anger onto me and especially Leah. I don't think both of us together could have taken her in her present state of mind. I apologized as well then she actually said, "I'm sorry, I realized a second ago that you're in the same boat as me. How is it you are still standing next to her."

I felt good about my answer, "I still love Leah. She has accepted an offer I made for her to regain her status as my wife. If you'd like to learn more, please take my card and I can explain what I'm doing over the phone. This here today is one of the first few steps. Thank you for seeing us." She glanced at the card and smirked through her tears.

We turned from the door and Leah looked relieved. "Are you ready for tonight?" She immediately looked uptight again.

"Do we have to do this? Please don't make me go? I know what your going to do!"

"Leah, I told you not to talk back. That's one lash tonight. I told you it wasn't going to be fun. In fact some of it will be downright unbearable, but I hope your love of me will overcome it." She looked thoughtful for a moment.

"I'm sorry, sir. You're right, I made it through the wives, I can get through my family." Fuck I forgot all about the stupid 'sir' thing. I wonder how many times she got away with it. I have to get better at this dom shit. Tomorrow I'm reading all day about doms and subs. In one year this will be over along with the whole dom/sub thing but for now I want to do it right.

Dinner with Leah's parents started off very tense. Leah obviously had no idea how tonight was going to go. Her nerves were on edge every time I spoke. When dinner ended her father, Dick, asked what the news was I mentioned. They probably thought we were pregnant.

"Leah, would you like to tell them or would you prefer I do it." Dick and Mary smiled like 'Yeah, we're going to be grandparents.'

Leah covered her face and said, "Would you please?" I could hear her crying.

"Ok, well, we wanted to let you know that due to an indiscretion, Leah and I now have a different relationship for a while. Therefore, if you want to see your daughter, you will have to go through me. We hope that after a year we will be back to normal."

It was just registering in their minds what was going on. Mary looked puzzled, "Y-You cheated on Leah?"

I looked at my feet, "No, I would NEVER do something like that. The other way around." They both looked tentatively at Leah. "Look folks, we are going to deal with this head on. I just wanted to make sure you knew what was going on in case you get some bad vibes or see things that don't make sense. Leah and I are on a path to work this out. If we are still married by next year, we will be trying to get pregnant, so all your grandparenting dreams will come true. OK?"

Dick said, "I guess as long as you two are happy, we're happy. Good luck and if you need anything let us know. We really want you to stay in our family, Rick." We left hand in hand. Leah now looked very relaxed.

"May I speak, sir?" I nodded. "That wasn't as bad as I thought it could be. Thank you sir for making it almost bearable."

We got home late. "Assume the position. I owe you one lash." She took the swat on the ass very well considering all the welts left from her last beating. Not a sound out of her. She looked turned on before and after her punishment. Leah looked a little shy. "What's on your mind," I asked.

"Would it be alright if I practiced some before we go to bed?" I smiled widely which made her smile brightly. I nodded. If I was thinking right, she wasn't just doing it for practice, she was having fun pleasing me.

Tuesday

Tuesday was a hard day. I was very happy with the way Leah was handling her new situation, but today I had to follow through on one of my punishments that was part of my plan. "Leah, get dressed. We have to go out today." She may have thought she was due some rewards or something. Instead I pulled out a box full of jewelry and some receipts. She looked confused. "We are returning this jewelry or selling it for whatever we can get. I bought this for my loving faithful wife. Now seeing it makes me feel like a fool." It literally hurt me when she broke down sobbing. It was part of the overall plan that I refused to deviate from.

"Today you will call and let work know you are quitting without notice. If they ask why, you will say "because I'm a filthy whore."

Since I was still on vacation, I relaxed around the house the rest of the day. Leah served me hand and foot. She also serviced my sexual needs. Practicing her deepthroating more than I thought necessary. Watching her walk around the house naked had me bending her over and fucking her what seemed like constantly. I no longer made love to my wife, she was my whore, I fucked her like a whore, hard and mercilessly, she seemed to love it. I enjoyed making her walk around with cum running down her legs and then fucking her again after she was a mess of dried on cum. She was actually very sexy to me that way.

"Leah, I have a surprise for you today. Come sit next to me on the couch." I pointed the remote at the TV and turned on the power. "Take my pants off."

"Yes sir," she said as usual. I started the video which only had sound at first. She didn't realize it yet but it was the video of her night with Roy.

"Stroke my cock while we watch." She did. Then the sound on the screen became familiar.

"Oh my God, you were there? And you recorded it? What the fuck? Why am I giving you a hand job during this?" Her face was a big question mark.

"I want you to know what I experienced. I was there too late to stop it." Shortly the scene in the tent was visible. I hadn't seen it yet myself. My heart was breaking again, but my cock began squirting high into the air and more than I thought any man held in his balls. The look on Leah's face was priceless, a combination of shame and surprise.

"May I speak sir?" I nodded my head. "If you are getting off on this then why am I going through all this?"

"My emotions at the time were anger, humiliation, and feeling totally betrayed. It didn't even start to affect my cock until long afterwards. Every time I thought about watching the video to make you feel bad, I got aroused. Since I expect total honesty from you, I will do the same. Watching this for the first time, yes, the video makes me horny. I'm just hoping it still makes you feel ashamed. Now get down here and suck my cock." She was getting it part way down her throat already and seemed determined to make me proud. "Just relax your throat and you will have it. "She did as I said and managed to put my cock fully down her throat, at least for a second.

She came up for air and hugged me with a huge smile on her face. "I DID IT!!" The doorbell rang. We jumped up and I got dressed quickly while Leah headed to the bedroom.

I answered the door shocked to see Katie with Roy standing a step behind her. He still had a bruise on his chin. We spoke on the phone last night about how I was handling my situation. "I took a page out of your playbook. I brought Roy here to speak to you face to face. And fyi he is going to be selling his Harley and helping with the bills more if he wants to stay with me. His next Harley will be bought by him. Roy!! You're up!"

Roy stepped up, looked me in the eye and gave a pretty heartfelt apology. I was pretty impressed at how articulate he was. He swore off cheating and said he loved his wife very much. When he was done we shook hands.

Before leaving, Katie had one more comment. "If this doesn't work out for me and Roy AND you and Leah can't work things out, I'd like to call on you. You are a really great guy." I could feel my face go red and I smiled. Roy looked like he could rip me apart but I didn't feel too bad for him.

Wednesday

I awoke to the sound of dishes clanking and the combined smell of bacon and coffee. I arrived in the kitchen to the perfect sight of my wife making breakfast. "May I speak sir?" I nodded. "I hope you don't mind that I'm wearing an apron, the bacon was splattering my tender parts. I will take it off when I'm done cooking."

"That will be fine." We had a wonderful meal. Leah looked genuinely happy. "Leah come in the living room. There is something we need to do." I directed her to sit on the couch. "Leah, the next training you will require in order to fulfill my sexual needs is in the area of ass play. We will begin today. Assume the position for punishment." Leah got up with an unexpected smirk on her face and layed over the arm of the couch.