Reparations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock was hard and Jack just kept saying, "Oh my god." The dancing became much more physical. Mark was holding her ass through the dress and pulling up her hem. She kept rubbing her tits on his chest and pushing her hips into his crotch. Jack was gawking at them and asked, "Are you just gonna let this go on?"

I smiled at him and said, "She's doing it all for me. Want to see something cool? Watch this." I caught Leah's eye and made the universal sign for a blowjob. She smiled and immediately took Mark's hand and walked towards the parking lot.

"What the fuck. You are some fucked up couple," Jack exclaimed.

I walked over to the table and talked to the ladies. I told them that the bill is paid and that Leah and I were leaving once she finished giving Mark a blowjob. I told them we should do this once a month but I would not turn a blind eye to cheating on their husbands. They all agreed.

Sunday

The last day of my vacation was a day of rest. I explained to Leah my expectations while I'm at work. She is to stay at home, keep the house spotless, cook delicious food, pay the bills, and greet me from work naked and preferably horny. "Sir, may I speak?"

"Yes, slut, what is it?"

"I want to apologize again for my mistake. I was warned that I would be punished but I must. The apology at the campground was too little. I've had time to think about it now and want nothing more than to make my feelings heard. Would that be alright as long as I'm willing to take my discipline?"

I nodded. "I still can't explain exactly why I was a cheating whore that day. Today I want you to know that I have never been anything but fully in love with you. Since that fateful day I have found myself more and more in love with you. You seem stronger, sexier, more masculine than ever before. I can't begin to tell you how happy I am right now."

Her welts were now on top of other welts. Her ass has been beaten hard this week, but she was happy and so was I.

4th of July

Leah had already shown her tenacity by learning to deepthroat way before her deadline. Still, I had to fulfill my dream. We went to the fireworks in my town and set up way away from the crowd. I can't explain how it feels to blow your load down your wife's throat while watching the grand finale, but I want it every year.

July 28th

I usually don't make a big deal about my birthday but this year was going to be special. Leah didn't need to practice with me since she had butt plugs. She did wear them around the house some but once I went back to work I wasn't sure how much.

I came downstairs in the morning to the smell of coffee and breakfast as usual. Leah was naked and beautiful today with a red jewel in her ass. When we finished breakfast she got all excited and pulled me into the garage. "May I speak sir?" I nodded. "Do you want to see your present?" I nodded. She pulled the cover off my bike to see that it had a brand new custom seat. "I already sat on it, it's super comfy." I was so happy, we went for a long cruise that afternoon.

When we got home I told Leah to strip. When she bent over I saw the red jewel between her cheeks. "Come over here." She came over and knelt. I said, "Assume the position." She complied. I began to slowly pull on the butt plug. It was stubborn. It must be bigger than I remember. Finally it popped out, nice and warm and slimy. "Are you ready to take my cock anally?"

"Yes sir, I'm looking forward to it. I hope to make you love fucking my ass, sir." I stripped off all my clothes. My ass hammer was hard as steel since I refrained from sex for two days. Her asshole was still gaping open so I lubed up her ass cheeks and sphincter. My cock literally slid right in. Since the entry was so smooth I felt an urge to pound her ass hard. Watching her cheeks rippling with each collision was a sensory delight. My cock couldn't hold out very long before I pumped the first of many loads into her sweet ass. It was almost anticlimactic. "I want to do that again. Suck me hard again, slut." She didn't flinch, taking my cock and shoving it in her mouth. It may not have had much taste anyway since I warned her to give herself an enema to start the day.

"Congratulations, you have successfully made your deadline. I'm very proud of you Leah. Now I will fuck your ass so that YOU can cum." She looked back at me smiling widely. Her sphincter had closed back up by now, so I slowly rammed my cock up her poop chute. She gasped this time from the intrusion. I sawed in and out slowly at first then faster and faster until I was pounding her hard. Leah was making noises on every stroke until I put my hand under her and rubbed her pussy which may her explode instantly into a gushing, squirting orgasm. It was the first time she had done that. A minute later I asked, "Did you like getting your ass fucked slut?"

She looked up dazed and confused, "We should do that more often!"

September 16th

"Leah, come over here." She quickly came over to kneel by my side. "I have one more task for you to make me a happy man. I want to see it happen once in my life. I want to see you have sex with a woman. I haven't figured out the details yet but what are your thoughts?"

Leah smirked, "It makes me wet thinking about it. I can't wait to accomplish this goal. May I make a suggestion?" I nodded. "Maryanne was my best friend before she lashed out at you. I think she just wanted to protect me. Maryanne and I had flirted and even kissed before after a girls night out. I think she would be into it if you would let her back into the fold."

"I need her to respect me before that happens. She was out of line that night and I can't just allow her to slide. She would have to apologize to me personally. You can use my phone to contact her. If she is willing to come here and apologize, I will veto my previous banishment. She will be welcome to our ladies nights out. The rest is up to you."

Leah took my phone in the bedroom for close to an hour. In the end she was able to convince her best friend to come by our house to apologize.

September 18th

I was determined to be sure Maryanne wasn't just giving me lip service. When she rang the doorbell, Leah answered the door naked. Maryanne looked a bit shocked but still hugged Leah back. "I've missed you," she said.

"Leah!!" It's all I had to say for her to kneel next to me. So far Maryanne was taking everything in stride.

She took a breath and started, "Look Rick, Leah talked to me for a long time on the phone. Everything she said made me realize that you are being a generous man and Leah is totally in love with you. I'm sorry about the things I said. I love Leah so much and just couldn't understand what was happening. I understand so much better now. I'm happy because Leah is happy. I hope you will forgive me so I can be with my best friend."

I smiled, "I'm glad you're back, Leah has missed you. I hope you will join us at the next girls night out." Maryanne graciously accepted the invitation.

September 26th

Maryanne joined us at girls night out. I took my place as usual at the bar with Jack. After downing my first scotch, I asked Maryanne for a dance. I figured it was the best way to show bygones were bygones. She was sweet and engaging. We talked about Leah mostly. When our dance was over I returned to my spot with Jack. "The new one is pretty hot, is she single?"

"She is indeed single. Tonight my wife is after her. Things could get interesting, Jack."

Jack shook his head, "Things are interesting every time you're here."

The girls often danced with each other, but I instructed Leah to spend extra time dancing with Maryanne. While the other girls danced mostly with guys, Leah kept Maryanne for herself. The slow songs were especially interesting. Leah would hold Maryanne tight to her body with her head on Maryanne's shoulder. After several rounds of drinks they both were caressing each other's asses. Tits were mashing on tits.

When they finally sat down with everyone else at the table, Maryanne grabbed Leah's neck and pulled her in for a long deep kiss. The other girls all stared in awe. When the kiss ended they both looked over towards me and smiled. I looked at them in the mirror and winked back with a smile. It looked like they had planned the kiss which made my cock jump to full attention. I wondered what else they were discussing.

It had become customary for me to drive a couple of the girls home after these nights so the husbands wouldn't have to come out so late. Once they were delivered home only Maryanne was left. I smirked and asked, "Would you like to come to our house for another drink, Maryanne?"

She smirked back, "You know I do," in a low sultry voice. Now my cock was throbbing with the implication that there was no doubt what was about to happen. My heart was pounding at the excitement. Leah had a look of many emotions. Even if she was tipsy, she looked lustful, excited, nervous, but also somewhat confident.

Leah immersed herself back into her submissive roll at home. She stripped and made us drinks. When she knelt next to me I asked, "Would you rather sit on the couch?"

"Yes sir," she said, and slipped in next to Maryanne on the couch. I smiled and started to try to make small talk but the second I spoke, they dove into a passionate kiss. I was caught off guard and just shut my mouth.

Maryanne cupped my wife's beautiful little tits while kissing her. She lightly twisted her nipples then messaged each perfect orb. Leah seemed to want the same thing since she impatiently ripped Maryanne's shirt over her head and threw it to the floor. Maryanne was in a hurry as well, taking her own bra off and flinging it away. She has very nice c-cup titties with pink puffy nipples that currently looked highly aroused.

Leah wasted no time getting one hand on her left tit and her mouth sucking in the right nipple and slathering it with saliva, making obscene sucking noises. Both were now moaning in appreciation of the other's attentions. This is when I discreetly pulled out my hard cock and started slowly jerking it.

Maryanne still had the advantage of a naked Leah, so she took advantage by moving her hand down over Leah's pussy. She started rubbing her full hand over Leah's womanhood. I could hear wetness and soon saw wetness spreading around her pussy and on Maryanne's hand. Within moments, the middle finger started darting in and out of Leah on each stroke of the hand. The hand rubbing over her clit was getting Leah very worked up until she grabbed Maryanne's hand to stop it.

"Take your pants off," Leah demanded while breathing hard and fast. Maryanne stood and quickly stripped off her pants while looking at me stroke myself. She gave me a knowing smile then sat back down naked. Leah pushed her down on her back, then lunged on top of Maryanne for a kiss. She looked down between them to see her tits hanging on top of Maryanne's and swung them trying to make as much nipple to nipple contact as possible. Then she gyrated her hips for some clit on clit stimulation. The two were getting very close when Leah stopped and Maryanne protested.

"I've got to taste you," Leah whispered. She slid off the couch, dragging Maryanne's left leg with her. Now staring at Maryanne's snatch, Leah put her fingertips on the outer lips, making Maryanne shudder in anticipation. She spread the outer lips and began teasing her excited clit with her thumb. She covered her fingers in Maryanne's juices and lubed her nubin with it, then took a sample to her mouth.

It was too much for me, I shot my load and they didn't even notice. Leah finally leaned in to take a lick. "MMMMMMMM." Maryanne was squirming and moaning while Leah licked around her clit and then went down and plunged her entire tongue into Maryanne.

"Oh my god, oh my god," Maryanne squeaked. Leah went back to work on her clit and replaced her tongue with two fingers in the hot hole. Maryanne began to thrash her hips. "FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, I'm gonna CUUUM!!" Leah removed her tongue and stopped moving her fingers. "No!! Don't stop!! I need to cum!!" Leah slowly started pushing her fingers in and out again but gave no tongue yet.

Leah looked at me and gave a smirk. My cock was stiff again so I was back to a slow roll. Leah could see I was back in the game. She was waiting for me to catch up!!! Her focus was my enjoyment!! I was floored that she could be this deep into sex and still be aware of what her assignment was. "Good girl," I said calmly. Maryanne was pushing her hips up trying to get the fingers in her. Leah went back to licking her inner thighs and labia but avoided her clit for some time.

"PLEASE LEAH!!!" Finally Leah gave in and sucked Maryanne's clit between her lips, switching between flicking her tongue over it and sucking on it agressively. "OH FUCK!!! YES, YES, YES, SHIIIIT!!! I'M CUMMING!!" So was I for the second time. Leah just switched over to lapping up what juices she could get.

They rested for a bit before Maryanne said, "OK, now it's your turn. Boy I've wanted to do this for a long time." She turned to me and winked as I sat there covered in my own jizz. Maryanne stood up, grabbed Leah's legs and dragged them over the armrest of the couch until her ass was on top and placed a pillow under the small of her back.

Maryanne looked dreamily at Leah's sexy little snatch. She swished her fingers over the top just admiring the look and feel of it. Then she spread Leah's knees wider and brought her mouth down. She started by using her tongue to separate the labia up and down several times. They both moaned from the stimulus. She darted her tongue into the hole several times making Leah gasp loudly. Finally she paid homage to her perked up button. Leah moaned long and loud with the attention now bringing her closer to release.

"FUCK, oh you are good at this. How are you so good?"

Maryanne broke off long enough to say, "I had a little training in college from my lesbian roommate." When she resumed licking my wife she added a finger in her love canal. A moment later it was two fingers, and then three.

I was in awe. "Go for four," I said. So she did, sawing her four fingers in and out. "You're hands are so tiny, I feel like you could get the whole thing in."

"I can try," she exclaimed.

Leah looked apprehensive, "Wait, what? No, that's not gonna work."

I smiled at her and said, "Let her make you her slutty bitch." She nodded at both of us. Maryanne pointed her hand as skinny as she could make it and started pushing in. She got to the last knuckle of her thumb before retreating. Then she pushed in again. Leah moaned very loudly as the last hump strained against her resistant pussy. I thought it was going in until Maryanne pulled back again. I pulled out the astroglide and gave her a squirt on the hand. She pushed in again with another loud moan from Leah. Pushing and pushing when finally her whole hand slid in up to her wrist.

"OH MY GOD," Leah screamed. Then convulsed heavily in a bone crushing orgasm. Maryanne was smiling triumphantly. She twisted her hand back and forth a little as Leah's orgasm continued to shake her body over and over. Leah reached down and yanked Maryanne's hand out of her, but continued spasming uncontrollably several times before leveling off into mere aftershocks. Maryanne lovingly held her from the side of the couch until her body had recovered. "Fuck," Leah said on a long exhale.

We all got dressed and drove Maryanne home. As we pulled up to her place I said, "Oh, I almost forgot!! Jack, the bartender at The Wolf's Head Inn wants you to have his number. He thinks you're hot and I told him you were single. I handed her the slip of paper.

"You mean that hot guy that was serving you? Fuck yeah!" Leah and Maryanne both got out and kissed good night.

June 16th (one year later)

The rest of the year was like a dream for me. Leah was a perfect wife in every way. My sexual needs were attended to no matter what I wanted. The kink I had found was expoited. I really only wanted Doug and Kyle to plow my wife for now. None of my other friends knew about any of this yet. I knew they would find out eventually but for now it was another case of being more humiliating for me. The girls nights out continued monthly. I had Leah giving deserving men blow jobs a few times.

Leah cooked and cleaned so well I think she was enjoying it. She also added some workout equipment to the basement so she could stay in shape for me. I was proud of the level of commitment she had put into the past year.

"Leah, would you come out here please?" I was stoking the fire while Kyle and Doug sipped their bourbons. Today was the last day of bike week. I had decided that going camping during bike week would become a tradition. Leah came out of the tent she had been tidying up. "Come over here and take off your clothes." Being naked around other people, especially the guys, had become normal to Leah. She swiftly got naked and automatically knelt next to me.

"Leah, one year ago you hurt me badly. My plan to save our marriage was one year of reparations. Today is the last day of that one year. I never could have expected a better outcome from you. I am so proud of the way you embraced the situation and tried so hard." Tears rolled down her cheeks and I could see the boys welling up as well. I started to choke up myself. "As of tomorrow morning we will never again speak of the incident one year ago. You will take your rightful place as my loving wife without any of the previous rules or punishments going forward. You may get a job if you want to and we will share household chores. Do you have anything to say?"

Leah looked up at me with tears now soaking her whole face. "Yes sir. May I stand?" I nodded. She looked me in the eyes as she spoke. "The last year has been incredible. Maybe the best in my life. I learned how much I loved you and you showed me how much you love me." Leah had to stop while she sobbed. "Somehow you became the sexiest man alive for me. And you made me feel so special. I know all this was supposed to be some sort of punishment but every bit of it was enjoyable. Therefore, I don't want any of this to stop. I want you to be my dominant and whip me if I'm bad. I want you to use me in every sexual way you want. I want to stay home to take care of you, our house, and our guests. I want to kneel naked at your feet and call you sir. And I want you to call me slut and whore anytime you want. Would that be alright, sir? Can I please continue being your sub?"

"Whatever makes you happy, I love you. I wanted to cry, but as a dom I learned that was not allowed. I hadn't expected such devotion from my wife. I pulled her into a hug as she cried. When we finally broke apart I said, "I have something for you." Kyle handed me a box and I opened it. I turned it around toward Leah and she collapsed to her knees.

"Oh my god, it's beautiful. Thank you sir."

"I want you to wear this diamond choker whenever you are naked at home or riding with me." It was leather with gold and diamonds. "It will remind me of your wonderful year of reparations." I kissed her deeply.

July 28th

We invited Leah's parents over for my birthday dinner. They had been over at least monthly lately. We always have a good time with them, they love us and we love them. I cooked on the barbecue while Leah did her thing serving drinks and appetizers, entertaining, and above all else making sure I was happy.

As dinner wound down Leah took over the conversation by explaining in detail everything that happened over the previous year. She explained how happy we both are now and how she intended to continue living the same way. She even had the balls to give many of the sexual details. Nothing about sharing though. They both reiterated what they have always said, they're happy if we're happy.

Leah smiled and looked at her parents, "So it turns out I'm 8 weeks pregnant. You guys are the first to know." With the news her parents jumped out of their seats and hugged us both. Her mom crying happy tears.