Reparations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"May I speak sir?" I nodded. "Would you like to punish me before the training?"

"Not today. In the future, if that's something that makes you enjoy things more, I may oblige. Today is mearly an intro to ass play. You will have homework and once again you will have a deadline to keep. I have to go get a few things, I'll be right back."

I went to my study and retrieved more items that I picked up at the sex shop. First is a bottle of Astroglide personal lubricant. "I'm going to put some lube in your ass." I applied lube to my fingers, then worked it around her cheeks and sphincter. Next I inserted one finger to a slight gasp and added more lube directly to her hole. I worked it in and out while Leah moved her ass around apparently liking the feeling. We have never had anal sex before. She wasn't into the "dirtiness" of it so I gave up. I soon added a second finger into her rectum with a slight protest of "ow" from Leah. I lubed up my cock and put my purple helmut against her tight ring.

As I started to push, I heard a sharp inhale of apprehension from her. My head popped in and she said, "ow, ow, ow." I stopped and sat there with my cock an inch into her ass for a minute or two then retreated. "These are for your homework, start using the small one right away and keep it in as much as possible. When it seems easy to put in and take out, start using the bigger one. I want to be able to pound your ass by my birthday." The two butt plugs were very stylish and not cheap. They were stainless steel, the small one with a clear glass jewel and the large one with a bright red jewel. She had over a month to work on it until my birthday on July 28th. I put the smaller one in and she wore it for several hours.

Thursday

We went grocery shopping together because of Leah's new found love of cooking for me. We ran into Leah's friend, Jenna, at the store. Leah danced around the subject of why we were home from camping already. Then she had to explain that she doesn't have a phone and to contact her husband (me) if she needs to get hold of her. I suggested that Leah have the girls over for dinner to explain things. She readily agreed, surprisingly. I think she is not only getting used to confessing her sins, but is starting to be proud of how we are fighting through our problems. I suggested that Jenna contact the girls to come over for dinner on Saturday. She agreed and will rsvp for the rest of them to my phone.

I texted Kyle and Doug to see if they wanted to go riding tomorrow (Friday). They both responded yes, enthusiastically. I was excited to get back out riding. I asked Leah if she would like to go. She jumped into my arms, crying happy tears. I took that as a yes. I told her she needed to stay within the submissive role while we ride and she was still super happy.

Friday

Leah wore tight jeans and a t-shirt (with a bra). Today was going to be a leisurely ride around northern Mass, no funny business. We stopped periodically to get drinks, hit the head, and let Leah's ass recover.

When we got back, I wanted the boys to come over for dinner. Leah was instructed to strip and cook dinner for us. She did so with a smile. I was beginning to think she liked my so called punishments. The boys enjoyed the free show with dinner. We sat around drinking and watching Leah cook. Then after dinner we retired to the living room where we continued drinking and Leah knelt next to me.

It was difficult being half drunk with a naked woman in the room. The conversation drifted into inappropriate circles several times. Leah seemed to be getting antsy then asked, "May I speak sir?" I nodded. "It seems to me that if you were so inclined, instead of you three looking at me longingly, Sir could command me to gratify the men in any way he chose." She looked at the floor waiting for my response.

I was shocked a bit but not totally. I knew she was becoming more open to new sexual experiences. "Leah, am I of the understanding that you would consider that a punishment or is that something you wish would happen? Remember that we are being completely honest."

She looked me in the eyes. "I think I would like it and I believe you would like it too."

The boys looked like deer in the headlights. I don't think they believed what they were hearing. "Would you boys like a world class blow job? I'm thinking that's a rhetorical question unless one of you suddenly got a new girlfriend." They both smiled widely. "Go ahead, start with the old man. It's going to be his bedtime soon." Doug flipped me the bird while loosening his belt.

Leah crawled over to Doug, pulled his shoes off and finished removing his pants. She looked over at me and bit her lower lip. She slid his boxers down only to find a gorgeous maybe 7 inch cock standing straight up.

I smiled and said, "And I was afraid you'd need some viagra first, haha."

Leah pulled his knees to the side a little and pulled her hair around her neck so that I would have a birds eye view of her skills. She layed her head on his thigh while stroking up and down. "You have a very nice cock. I love my husband's cock but yours is slightly larger." With the small talk out of the way, she licked his balls for like 5 minutes straight just sloppily sucking and licking. I think we were all impressed by the way she was taking her time. She finally started licking the sides, balls to tip, being sure to take the precum drops. Doug was gasping regularly and saying encouraging and supportive words. There was no doubt he was enjoying the attention.

She finally rolled her mouth over the tip and down a few inches which brought on a deep inhale from Doug. She stayed there sucking hard and fast up and down the top half of his cock. When Doug seemed to be getting close to blowing his load, she dove all the way to his balls. His cock was deep into her throat. She moved it in and out some until he cranked out his jizz right down her throat. I could tell Leah wanted to taste and swallow because she pulled him out to her mouth while he dumped the last few squirts. She pulled his cock out and smiled at him with her mouth open, saying, "Mmmmm." She put his cock back in to clean it and swallow at the same time. "That was fun, you taste good," she said in a soft sultry voice still licking her lips. Doug let out a long exhale of satisfaction.

Kyle had a frightened smile on his face when Leah looked his way. She stood and sauntered over with her hips swaying sexily. He hadn't started to get ready so Leah started by rubbing his cock through his jeans. She went on to unbuckle and remove his belt. Kyle was a bit more forward than Doug and had his hands on Leah's cute b-cup tits.

My cock was straining in my pants but I was not comfortable jacking it in front of the guys. The memory will be nice but I had turned my camera on so I could keep this for posterity.

Leah finally had his cock out. Kyles cock is a little shorter and much thicker than mine or Doug's. She started again with her hands. She was preoccupied with his massive testicles, sucking each into her mouth several times. When she finally took his cock in her mouth, Kyle moaned long and loud. She gave him a fast and energetic pace of sucking then tried and failed to get his fat cock down her throat. She continued her athletic display of fellatio until Kyle made some happy noises and exclaimed, "I'm going to cum!" I could see his cock start pulsing as this time Leah was getting the full load in her mouth.

When Kyle was done exploding, Leah rose and came to me. She opened her mouth showing me another man's cum. Then she closed, swallowed, and grabbed my face to give me a passionate kiss. I wasn't too happy about tasting their cum but the kiss was amazing. "That was a nice kiss but I think it deserves one lash and you know why."

"May I speak sir?" I nodded. "Will you fuck me after my punishment?"

"After the day we just had, you know damn well I'm gonna fuck you."

She looked deviously toward me. "Can we do it now?"

"Ohhhh, you want an audience? What do you guys think? You want to watch me discipline my slut wife?" They both nodded their heads vigorously. So I retrieved the crop from my den and told Leah to assume the position. She smiled as I stood next to her. I brought the crop down hard on her ass and everyone but Leah jumped. She looked up smiling again apparently excited for the next step. I rubbed my palm on her ass lightly then ran two fingers down and up her pussy lips. She was super wet after sucking off the boys and I suspect the whip helped as well.

I dropped and stepped out of my pants, pulled off my shirt, and lined my cock up with her swamp. "I don't know if you deserve a good fucking. Do you want Kyle and Doug to see you get pounded?"

"Yes sir, if you think I deserve it."

I sank my cock balls deep on the first stroke and started pounding on her as I spoke. "Do you like getting fucked by your husband?"

"YES," she said in a needy tone.

"Do you enjoy having an audience for our copulation?" I said in between pumps.

"Yes sir, very much."

Then I wanted the piece de resistance, the cherry on top so to speak. Something that would make me happy after discovering my kink through betrayal. "Leah, I want your full and complete honesty, would you like Kyle and Doug to fuck you?"

She stopped reacting to my cock for a second then began bucking hard on my cock. "Only if it would please you sir. Everything I do is for you, but if you're asking whether I WANT that, the answer is a resounding yes. But I would want you to watch." As she was nearing a release, I abruptly pulled out with a whimper of protest from her.

I said, "Doug? You game?"

Doug looked shocked again. "Oh my god. I mean yes, sure, oh fuck." He pulled his pants back off and walked over to Leah's prone position. He ran his finger tips over the welt on Leah's ass then caressed her ass lovingly. "You have a sweet ass, Leah." He flashed a smile at me before slowly entering her well lubricated and broken-in pussy. Leah moaned at the carnal act she was involved in. I could tell she was going over the edge.

"How's my little slut liking Doug's old wrinkled cock?"

She pulled her head up with glazed, far-away eyes and she answered, "This slut loves getting fucked by appreciative older men with nice cocks. He feels really good inside my cunt. Is it alright if he cums inside me sir? I want to feel his hot cum spray my cervix."

"Doug is our guest, I will let him decide where to cum." My cock was so fucking hard now. I still hadn't cum yet and now my kinky fantasy was happening. The old man was now panting hard and looked to be turning japanese. His eyes were squinting and sweat was forming on his face.

"You're gonna let me cum in her pussy? Fuck yeah!" Doug smiled widely. He started pounding faster and breathing harder. "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum!!"

I smiled while my heart was pounding and my dick was loving life. "Just don't have a heart attack, please."

Doug pushed as deep as he could and stopped. "UUHHHH OHHH." He was unloading his spunk deep inside Leah.

Leah lifted her head, "OH FUCK! YES, YES."

She spasmed and quaked with beads of sweat on her face. Doug resumed pumping slowly while Leah enjoyed the end of her orgasm. "Oh, that was so nice. Thank you, Doug."

I checked on Kyle who was still watching with his mouth wide open. "Kyle, since you have sloppy seconds, you can choose the time and place for your session. In the meantime, Leah will serve us drinks."

Leah took drink orders while leaking cum down her legs. I could have told her to clean herself up but like I said, she looks sexy that way. We retired to the jacuzzi where Leah sat on Kyle's lap and made out with him. Eventually his hard cock made its way into her honey hole. She faced me, looked into my eyes, and bounced up and down on his rod. I asked her, "Is Kyle fucking you good?"

"He is such a good lover, they both are. I'm sorry sir, but I think I'm liking this more than you want me to. OOOHHHH, MMMMM, so nice Kyle. Take it slow, I want to take my time." Kyle cupped her sexy b-cups from behind. He let go and they went back to their rhythmic, erotic half bounces. They did show amazing restraint and kept a steady pace for some time while Doug and I watched intently.

Leah deftly stood, turned around, and dropped back onto his cock. "Kyle, I think it's time." She started pistoning on his cock like a bitch in heat with her arms around his neck and face pressed against his face.

Kyle's face was red and sweaty. "I'm getting ready to come in that tight pussy of yours. OHHH FUCK, Ah, AH, AHHHH, OH YYEESS. That's so fucking good! C'Mon Leah!! CUM FOR ME!!"

Leah continued riding Kyle while Kyle started slamming into her from below. She arched her back and I said, "Our guest asked you to cum, you better not disappoint or it's two lashes."

The threat pushed her over the edge. Her body snaked several times as she let out audible grunts. She slid very slowly up and down twice more then kissed and hugged him. "That was wonderful Kyle, thank you so much."

It was late so the boys got dressed and left after thanking me and Leah for the "hospitality." We made plans to go riding next weekend and have Leah cook for us again. Leah slept like a baby that night.

Saturday

In preparation for dinner with Leah's girlfriends tonight, we went out to buy the makings of Chicken Alfredo, garlic bread, chocolate cream pie, also some wine. Leah was excited to cook for her friends. When we got home Leah asked if she could talk. I nodded. "May I go on the laptop to order you a birthday present, sir?" I smiled and agreed.

Around 4 pm the girls began to arrive. Leah was dressed in a sundress and sandals while she put some finishing touches on dinner. Leah served the girls wine while they chatted and laughed. When dinner was served they all came to sit at the dining room table. The room got quiet so I took the opportunity to speak.

"Ladies, it is a pleasure to have you all here. We hope you enjoy the meal. Before we start, I'd like to clear up a few things you may have been wondering about. Leah and I have begun a 1 year period in our relationship that will be different than usual. Unfortunately Leah has had a lapse in judgment whereby she had sex with another man or two behind my back. Therefore in order for her to remain my wife she has agreed to some rules and guidelines for a period of one year. This will result in her not having her own phone and she will not be able to go out without me accompanying her. These are the only things that affect you all. There are other things but that is the gist of it."

Maryanne spoke up first. "What gives you the right to tell her what to do, she isn't your slave!!"

I smiled even though I was a little peeved, "She doesn't have to do any of it if she prefers a divorce. And yes, she is my slave actually."

Maryanne looked livid. "That's fucking bullshit!! Why can't you just fuck one of her friends? Even steven!"

I was getting really hot now. "First of all I'm not a cheater. Secondly it wouldn't be even. She snuck behind my back and betrayed and humiliated me. What you're suggesting is just payback, not hurting her at all. In fact it just gets her off the hook quite easily. That's not what I want. I want reparations."

"Fuck that!! Leah, you tell him to fuck off, it was just sex, nothing more. If he doesn't like it that's his problem."

That was it. I had had it. "Leah, come over here and kneel." She stood and quickly got down next to me with admirable posture. "Leah, do you want to stop our plan? Do you feel like I am being unfair?"

Leah answered with a smile, "No sir, I am happy to serve you and make you happy."

Maryanne was appalled. "What the fuck, you piece of shit. You can't do that!!"

"Maryanne, I can do it, and I am doing it. You are not going to be allowed to see Leah for the next year. When this is over she can decide if she wants to see you again. I want you to leave now please."

Maryanne looked around at her friends and Leah. "You people are just going to let this happen? Leah? You're just going to take it?"

Nobody said another word and Maryanne stormed out, slamming the front door. It was tense but the others slowly relaxed after I let Leah go back to her seat. I smiled and said "Let's eat while it's still hot."

The girls started asking Leah questions about her situation. "I quit my job to stay home and take care of Rick. He requires me to be naked at home unless he says otherwise, like today. He punishes me if I screw up."

Rachel asked what the punishment was and Leah simply stood, turned around, pulled up her dress and pulled down her panties. There was a gasp from the girls at first. "That's barbaric, isn't it?" Rachel asked.

Leah turned back around, "No, I don't think so, I think it's very straight forward and simple. It has nothing to do with feelings. I don't have to worry about how mad Rick is, he just whips me and it's over, no hard feelings."

The girls were quiet again so I spoke up. "If you girls want to go out tonight, it would be my treat." Rachel smiled and chimed in, "I'll go!" With her breaking the ice, all four agreed we should go dancing. I said that I would sit at the bar to watch from a distance while they had fun.

They had a favorite location for a night of dancing, "The Wolf's Head Inn." It has a big dance floor and lots of seating. I took my spot at the bar while the ladies chose a large booth. The bartender got me a scotch rocks as I checked out the other patrons. I tried not to stare at the ladies while they laughed and talked at their table. I could easily watch in the mirror without being obvious.

Jack, the bartender, got me a refill and asked, "Did you notice the table of milfs behind you? They're pretty nice looking."

I smiled and said, "Of course I noticed, do I look gay? You think I can get a dance?"

He chuckled. "It can't hurt to ask."

"Good point, watch my drink." I stood and strolled over. "Any of you fine milfs want to dance?"

I was a little surprised when Rachel immediately said, "I'd love to dance." But Leah spit her drink out and said, "No way, not until I get a dance." So we danced, two dances that I kept less than intimate so we didn't look like a couple. I figured if I broke the ice everyone would be dancing soon. When we returned, I held my hand out to Rachel and we boogied for one song. Then we stayed out for a second dance when Leah came out with a dance partner. After my second dance with Rachel I complimented her and went back to the bar. When I looked back, all four were dancing with other men.

"Why'd you stop? It looked like you were doing well!" Jack asked.

"Pacing myself, I got all night. Besides, my Dewars was calling." I downed my half watered down scotch and got another. "Jack, can you let the server know that I'll be covering the tab for that table." He looked at me surprised and shaking his head with a smile. The ladies spent as much time dancing as they could handle. Leah had settled in dancing with the same partner until late. He even sat with them at the table for some time as did one other fellow.

The man Leah had been dancing with looked about 40 years old, about six foot with broad shoulders and slightly curly brown hair. I went to the table and made it look like I was hitting on Rachel. I was actually listening to and talking to Mark, the guy Leah had been dancing with. He seemed nice enough. Definitely not married anymore. He said he was divorced and I believed him.

Leah headed to the restroom so I did the same a minute later and caught her coming out. "You can kiss him if you want to, just make sure I can see." I went back to the bar where Jack once again refilled my scotch.

Jack asked, "Which one are you after?"

"I already have one. The brunette on the end is my wife." His mouth opened and then he smiled shaking his head. Leah got up and grabbed Mark's hand to go to the dance floor. "Watch this," I said. They stopped right in front of me and Jack. She turned around and planted her mouth on Mark's. They kissed for a solid minute.