All Comments on 'Repaying My College Loans Pt. 04'

by Carl_Bradford

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great new story and Author

Congrats!

This is really good beginning. Especially the involvement of Elizabeth previous friends from work! Alll the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it

I've always had an idea that the color of the stockings the slave wore revealed the stage of completeness of her training. Newbies start out with white nylons, then progress on to other colors, like green, blue, red, and finally black, when she is fully proficient in all ways of sex and earnestly desires sex in every form, with anyone, at anytime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Meh

I am interested in your story. But I have to agree with whackdoodle: it's not very erotic. Consider the few sentences of the sex scene in this chapter: "I went through all the steps she had told me. For a few minutes I got no response but eventually her respiration increased, and she forced my face into her lubricating crotch. I don't think she reached full orgasm, but she described my effort as "not bad for a beginner" as she rearranged her clothing." You probably have a mental vision of it that is very erotic, but you failed to convey that vision to your reader.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 3 years ago

"Ms. Steiner! I think you'll want to see our newest piece of inventory. You remember Elizabeth Sullivan, I'm sure." The joy that keeps on giving. I love the way that dominant women saw her, evaluated her, and then targeted her for sexual slavery... but... they did it with the intent of subbing her for her own good. Because she needed it.

foxeye1foxeye1over 2 years ago

Well written, articulate and flowed well. Easy to read and no over use of obscene language as soon many others seem to rely upon. I enjoyed it, so thank you for writing and sharing, keep up your efforts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous