All Comments on 'Repayment'

by ConPulsion

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yay! Garbage writer from hell is back with another garbage "realistic" story!!! 5+++/5 stars!!!

Legit_Cuckyeah_Nostra

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
just

used to be good at stories now its just more cuck bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a steaming pile of dog shit.

OdiouserOdiouseralmost 2 years ago

Almost letter perfect, as all of your work. This was a bit on the extreme and not something I would personally want to introduce my wife to, but it was well told and exciting. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sorry for the low rating but I just don't enjoy stories about stupid egotistical asshole's, which this story most certainly is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cuck crap🤮

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cuntpolson...as disgusting as ever!!

sandalilangsandalilangalmost 2 years ago

A very long story. Pity there aren't any sexy thighboots for the many of us who are addicted to boots.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
nope

one star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You seem to forget to put random words in random sentences, quite often. Makes for a confusing mess, but then again, it's all cuck drivel anyway, so probably for the best. Brain-damaged idiots like Odiouser don't even notice and call it 'almost letter perfect' when I found at least 100 errors in a single pass. Any good editor likely could have found more, but maybe it's difficult to find an editor for a piece of shit cuck story.

maddictmaddictalmost 2 years ago

How are the comments going. I enjoyed it, who doesn't like a happy ending.

Their off, break your legs is in the lead followed by lose your balls, no regrets is third and that's my girl in forth with no regrets is following the field. On the back stretch it's lose your balls followed by that's my girl and break your legs is third. On the finish it's No regrets first, that's my girl second, with lose your balls to finish the field.

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66almost 2 years ago

Ignore those who spend their time clicking on stories they know they'll hate, just to give it a 1 and tell you they did it. Think about it as if you are giving them a purpose in life.

I thought it was a great story. You took the old theme of a wife repaying her husband's gambling debt and added the twist that they got away from the abuser then learned that both of them could enjoy her new fetishes.

5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The problem with a tale like this is that as described in the first few paragraphs, the MC is a guy that the reader really doesn’t give a fuck about. So why take the time to read about how devastated he or wifey might be when he gets squeezed?

.

2 **

CalusaCalusaalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story, you got participates and time mixed up at the end which was very distracting. Stephen became Gerald and five years became two and . . .

BSreaderBSreaderalmost 2 years ago
I

Would have kil-ed someone this is terrible

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a crock of crap. Demented unrealistic filth. The one thing I did get from this garbage was the author’s name. Won’t be reading any more of this author’s crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fetish all the way. A great read for those without any semblance of moral values. But I ask you, would you be allright to learn that the characters of Sally and Robert were about your own parents or maybe that Sally was about your wife's secret life? 0☆ worthy.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Use some fucking TAGS! Their omission seems to be your little trap to ensnare readers you KNOW will hate your story, presumably for your perverse entertainment. WIll never catch me reading another another of your stories.

Your writing style is so perversely unique that a pseudonym change probably will do little to re-entice the readers, much less fool them for long., although I am very confident you will try it.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Poor shitty repressed writer. And how can I claim thats 100% correct...Odoreater applauds you, hell theres a good chance you are also he.

Currently we have a small group using sock puppets left and right. There arent that many that write so horribly, repeatedly writing the same stories and all sound roughly the same, that just suddenly show up here as soon as one new cuck writer disappears.

The closet queens know we arent too far off on that. Try another name, or better yet so out and see if any girl would come within 10 feet of you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Poorly written with a bad story outline. No flow or real emotion to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What part of there being a BDSM category don't you understand. Wrong category. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
You must have...

...done an adequate job developing characters because this story really troubles.me. I just don't know if it is believable that they could survive .

OOAAOOAAalmost 2 years ago

GREAT and very hot story!!!! Very well written!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Since the social media came around many married woman have made money getting guys to fuck. The younger guys at my past job were on there fucking both single and married woman . This kid had fucked 3 guys mother that worked with us . He said the married ones were the best and up for anything after getting a much younger harder dick able to go again quickly and not to mention viagra help. He had a video of him fucking someone I knew in her ass . Never expected her to be cheating and making money fucking but she was

BigfundrewBigfundrewalmost 2 years ago

I'm amused and intrigued by the commenters ( with no offerings of their own ) that have the need to insult you with such disdain and effort. Why do you make them so angry?

For me I wanted to give this a lower score, but then I realized it was because the story made ME angry. Not the quality or grammar or style.. but the effective way in which you portrayed the frustration, humiliation, and anger of the character ( regardless of how I would have handled the situation ). So.. good job.. it pissed me off.

However, I would have appreciated some payback to the boss and his PA.

Plus, I think the wife would have required some sort of continuation of her role as a sub.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I related to the story and I liked it. I have fucked my husband's boss without being forced to do so and with my husband's consent. The fact is I am a sex addict. I, too, learned to crave kink, and vanilla sex will never be enough to satisfy me. Together with me being totally satisfied with the situation, my husband's promotions have made us wealthy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

hey wimp you should either suck gerald off or knee cap the bastard , wimp even though its all your fault , you should divorce her nasty ass.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69almost 2 years ago

Nice story but agree with Bigfundrew totaly!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A collection of whores and losers. Repulsive filth of people.

Dry_opinionDry_opinionover 1 year ago

The story needs a warning. It should prevent large portion of negative comments and low scores.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Repulsive.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I would have gone to jail rather than whore my wife out. She may divorce me but she would still be her self.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userConPulsion@ConPulsion
I'm just an old guy living in England, with a slightly imaginative, dirty mind who is too old to do it, so has to put his wishful thinking into writing.