Repayment Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Johan watched him for a second, before moving behind the curtain. "You can get dressed now." He said, and sat back at his desk and took his phone from his pocket.

Daniel emerged moments later, fully dressed, looking sheepish. "I, uh, so, we had a-"

"The money, yes." Dr. Johan cut him off without looking up from his phone. Suddenly, Daniel's phone pinged from inside his jeans pocket. He retrieved it and checked the notification. It said: "Payment of $500 from C. J. was successful." "I got it," Daniel said, and put his phone back into his pocket. He turned and started making his way to the door when Dr. Johan stood up. "Wait." He went over to a cabinet next to his desk and started rooting around for a minute. Daniel turned back around and watched.

Dr. Johan produced two small boxes, and handed them to Daniel, who looked puzzled. "What's this?"

"Morning after. Take it as soon as you get home." He pointed to one of the boxes, then the other. "And the pill. You need to take those everyday." Daniel looked up at the doctor, who then led him to the door, unlocked it, and opened it for him to step out of. "Come back for another check-up soon." Dr. Johan said with a smile. "Maybe we can make this a regular thing. Your debt could be paid off in no time."

Daniel said nothing, and walked out of Dr. Johan's office.

12