All Comments on 'Replacement Maya Ch. 01'

by maxout09

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
MichaelFitzgeraldMichaelFitzgeraldover 2 years ago

So glad you are beginning another story. 5* for the sizzle factor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

you should have finished the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"you should have finished the story"

.

YOU should have read the chapter number.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Husband gathers some courage and pride and gifts her a divorce.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

"It's not an affair if I suggest it," - It's still an affair.

\

"It is a fetish" - Thank you for admitting that cuckoldry is a fetish.

\

As Maya's boss, even a consensual affair is dangerous.

\

Too short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Garbage. One Star.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

1 Star

Female cucks suck.

26thNCuck Disapproved

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Since Im not a hypocritical misogynist, which we all know so many readers here are, and have no issue with this story but do when the hubby tells the wife to go fuck another man.

So, still trash. But maybe thats because I dont do double standards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Interesting plot decision but I don't think it will get my traction. The Cheater Haters Club will still dislike that aspect and the Cucktale Aficionados Anonymous (you are still anonymous behind your screen name after all) aren't getting their angst and humiliation fix so I expect your audience to be rather small.

You wrote well and had the stones to try something different so my hat's off to you.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why did you write a cuck story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'll never understand why so many commenters here post these "This Superbowl was the worst game of chess I've ever seen" comments because *gasp* someone wrote a story that wasn't for them! If you want to watch chess, don't turn on a football game. If you want a husband getting cucked, GO READ THAT instead of this story which is clearly labelled as *not your kink.*

To the author: thanks for a fun read, please do continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I agree wholeheartedly with the last Anon from 4 months ago. The story is CLEARLY tagged as "cuckqueen" and "affair"... so why are the previous moron complainers below blasting someone else's kink? It's not like the author tagged his story "lesdom" or "trans fiction" and then posted this up instead... they explicitly stated what kind of story it was. If the previous commenters couldn't be bothered to actually look at the story tags before reading it, no one else should bother reading their idiotic comments that settle the question beyond any doubt of just how stupid they are.

Get a clue! Don't read erotica that you aren't into and you won't have to waste your time... or ours who actually take the time to read your drivel just to check and see if the comment they want to make hasn't been asked already a dozen times.

To the author, I wanted to thank you for your work and effort to bring this story to us all. It was a fun and interesting read and I thank you for it. --,-`-@

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous