Replacement Maya Ch. 05

Story Info
Julie finds a new cuckcake.
2.8k words
4.61
14.4k
26

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxout09
maxout09
1,076 Followers

I held my breath as my husband returned home. While on his date with Maya I texted that I had a surprise waiting for him. For the past several months, at my encouragement, Michael has been having a sexual relationship with Maya his secretary, who looked like the Maya he dated before we married. His rejection of me to be with the 'original Maya' led to my cuckquean fetish, which lay dormant until I saw her doppelganger the 'replacement Maya' at his office. Over time I groomed his secretary into a replica of his old lover, making her a cuckcake while she believed she was having an affair with my husband. Michael got to enjoy the benefits of my kink while I derived a perverted sense of pleasure watching them from afar. Yet even though I knew the intimate details of their relationship I remained a hidden bystander. What I craved was to be knowingly supplanted, cast aside as my husband expressed his affection for another woman.

This desire to interact made me decide I needed another more accommodating cuckcake. Hence my overture to Amber. A fellow real estate agent at my firm, she was the selling agent for Maya's condo. A divorced mother of twins, Amber was a bubbly blond with the girl next door good looks, the stereotypical cheerleader, in fact, she was a cheerleader from grade school through college, and is currently a member of the local pro football team cheer squad.

Like me, Amber is bi-sexual, and seeing her as a potential cuckcake I revealed my arrangement with Micheal. Attracted to both my husband and me, Amber liked the idea of becoming a cuckcake and unicorn in my marriage. For her, it was strictly the thrill with no personal or marital consequences.

We became partners both professionally and physically. Joining forces, we created a 51/49 partnership within our agency sharing an office and clients. Amber, having the controlling share, effectively became my boss. Physically we became lovers, not just for my personal pleasure but to keep Amber engaged. With Maya already taking much of Micheal's time I needed to ensure Amber felt secure, thus a lesbian relationship with me would keep her involved while Michael could devote the needed time to Maya. In effect, I was building and maintaining my husband's harem.

As he stepped into the bedroom Michael's eyes swelled in shock. I could just imagine what was going through his mind as he saw another woman in bed with his wife. While we didn't look alike our bodies were near-identical, having the same skin tone and measurements. In fact Amber was wearing the lingerie I wore on my wedding night. Her soft breasts were supported by the same white bridal satin bra I wore for Michael. The matching garter belt, still stained with my husband's cum, emphasized her waist. The panties that held my dried secretions were now mixing with Ambers. A pair of white lace stockings completed her outfit. Wanting Michael to see us as a pair, I was dressed identically in brand new lingerie.

"Suprise," giggled Amber.

"Michael, you remember Amber," I stated. "The agent who sold me Maya's condo. The pro cheerleader."

"Yes," replied Michael, his eyes focused on Amber.

"Well when I explained the reason for the condo she was very interested," I continued. "In fact, Amber expressed a desire to participate. We started working together and became intimate. However, since we both crave male companionship it made no sense for Amber to find a man, not when I had one I was happy to share. So we agreed on a solution."

"We'll become a thruple," injected Amber. "A romantic, loving, and sexual relationship between the three of us. Of course, we will take Julie's voyeuristic desires into consideration. Not that any of us would complain."

"Yes, I added. "Amber will become our new cuckcake and you can continue with Maya just as you have. Also, Amber and I agreed that we can only be penetrated by you. No more fingers, toys, or appropriately shaped food items. Your cock will be the only thing allowed to enter us. What do you think?"

"I think we will be one big happy family," smiled Michael as he approached loosening his tie The swelling of his cock was obvious, something I had not seen since he started his encounters with Maya.

As Michael sat on the edge of the bed Amber rose to meet him, pulling away from me and towards her new lover. "I look forward to seeing more of you," teased Amber.

"While there is not much more of you to see I'm very excited about seeing the rest," laughed Michael before giving Amber a soft kiss.

The kiss felt like more of a betrayal than the act of sex yet for me it was thrilling to be completely ignored. I listened to the sounds of their kissing as it became more passionate. The level of familiarity they showed with each other just added to my arousal.

Breaking the kiss Micheal smiled at me and pulled Amber by her hips until she was laying on her back with her head on my lap. Michael was a master in the art of pleasuring women and understood the mental component women associate with sex. His creativity and ability to read female responses allowed him to use those skills to incredible advantage. While this was a first for Amber and me the original Maya regularly brought other women into their lovemaking, making Michael an expert at MFF threesomes.

Amber let out a soft sigh and her lovely blue eyes looked into mine as Michael pulled off her panties and placed soft kisses on her thighs. Her trademark smile spread across her face exposing her white teeth. The type of smile that made you think she was thinking of doing something naughty, like having your husband go down on her. Amber kept her eyes on me, she wanted to watch me watching my husband pleaser her. Knowing what she was about to experience, I smiled back.

For me watching my husband have sex live was a new high. I wasn't a hidden spectator but cast in a supporting role, cradling Amber's head as he pleasured her. I watch as the expressions washed over her face as her body was racked with pleasure. The soft moans escaping her lips filled my ears as she experienced Michael's expert technique, the volume increasing as her orgasm built, culminating in a loud scream as she pushed her head into my lap. I caressed her hair as her sexy smile returned her glassy eyes looking into mine.

"Wow," gasped Amber. "That was amazing." Her cheeks were flush with the afterglow of the truly satisfying experience.

"I'm glad you liked it but we're far from done," stated Michael as he started to remove his clothes.

"I sure hope not," purred Amber.

"We still have to consummate our thruple," replied my husband as he lifted Amber off my lap and laid her on the side of the bed. I moved to a kneeling position by her side as Michael climbed over her, his strong arms supporting him as he looked at her smiling face. After a passionate kiss, Michael positioned the head of his penis between her wet lips and Amber spread her legs in anticipation.

Moving his hips forward I watched my husband's cock disappear into another woman. Michael started to slowly piston in and out, almost teasingly as Amber closed her eyes and arched her back, moaning with pleasure. Michael picked up the tempo driving his shaft into her sex, again and again. Amber's arousal building with each pump.

I watched Michael fuck Maya many times in the privacy of my lair but this time I was physically present. I felt the bed shifting and the cries of pleasure echoing in the room. The smell of sex filled the air. But most importantly both my husband and Amber knew I was here, watching them.

I had to fight the urge to reach out and interact with the couple turning their intimate moment into a threesome. Instead, I let my hand slip over my panties and rubbed my wet slit. I wanted to plunge my finger into my pussy as that was the only way I could achieve self-pleasure but I promised Michael I wouldn't. I could only watch as Amber panted in delight as Michael pushed her towards climax while my own body burned with need. Suddenly Amber thrashed beneath him and Michael's body stiffen as he ejaculated into her womb. My pussy spasmed in response as Amber's body trembled from the multiple orgasms she received. With a deep sigh of pleasure, Michael rolled to her side the two of them basking in the afterglow.

"That was by far the best orgasm I have ever had," proclaimed Amber

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," breathed Michael. "You were fantastic."

"We're going to be doing that again," stated Amber. "That was the greatest sex of my life!" There was an air of entitlement in Amber's voice. As if access to my husband was her right. "After all, we are now a thruple."

"Yes," replied Michael, "I have to keep my wive's happy."

"Good," laughed Amber. "I would hate to cut Julie off. Right, Julie?"

"Yes Amber," I whispered. The first time I was included in their activities.

Amber smiled at me in response, assertive in her position. "Julie how about you cleaning me out? Show Michael know how much you enjoy my pussy."

Like an obedient servant, I crawled between Amber's legs and began to lick. My own pussy soaking my panties as I tasted my husband's sperm mixed with her juices. Amber moaned in delight as she ran her fingers through my hair as if caressing a pet. "Good girl," purred Amber. "You like that don't you? Eating Michael's cum from my pussy?"

Held in place I could only moan in repose as I worked to slurp down the mixture.

"I'm glad because we are going to be doing that a whole lot more," proclaimed Amber. "You can keep me satisfied when your husband is not available and help clean up when he is. We'll do everything together, work, exercise, and especially sex. I'll even help you become a cheerleader and you can help watch my kids. After all, you are sharing your husband I should share children. What do you say, Michael? Would you like that?"

I felt the bed shift as Michael maneuvered behind me, his hands caressing my ass. He didn't even try to remove my panties and disturb my efforts at pleasing Amber. He just moved them just enough to get access to my sex. The feeling that they were using me like some sex toy sent a shiver through my body. My moans of pleasure made Amber giggle as my orgasm flowed through my body.

______

"It's so good to be able to get away from being a mommy," announced Amber. Fresh from the shower, she felt completely at ease entering my bedroom wearing only a towel.

"Yes Miss Coleson," I replied.

"It helps that I'm also going to get fucked by your husband," smiled Amber.

"Yes Miss Coleson," I repeated.

Ever since becoming a thruple, Amber has been a fixture in my life and marriage. At work, our partnership evolved into me becoming her subordinate. It started with Amber playfully ordering me to get her coffee and as our relationship matured, insisting I call her Miss Colsen. She also started choosing how I dressed and as we both wore the same size, started sharing clothes. Her controlling behavior was exciting, to be dressed at the direction of my husband's lover just as I directed Maya.

When Amber stayed the night it was not uncommon for her to not bring any clothes and just wear mine. We even shared underwear, or more precisely I shared hers. Amber would wear them and give them to me the following day.

Even as Amber prepared to dress in one of my evening gowns I was wearing one of her dresses. The long sleeve figuring-hugging little black dress ended mid-thigh and clung to my curves. The dress was designed to highlight the wearer's cleavage and legs, but the addition of a white waist apron turned the dress into a sexy maid uniform.

The elaborate costumes and ceremony were all part of our perverted foreplay. While Michael was my husband my access was controlled by Amber. And while Amber and I were lovers, penetration was strictly by Michael, and Amber used it as a reward for pleasing her. However, the addition of Amber did have its benefits. Now part of a thruple, I could reassert my attractiveness. A picture of me wearing Amber's old wedding dress and Amber wearing mine as we held hands and engaged in a kiss now sat on my nightstand. True to her word I was now a fellow member of the local pro football cheer team. A picture of Micheal between Amber and me in our pro cheer uniforms now sat on his nightstand, next to his picture with Maya.

However tonight Amber informed me I would not be penetrated by my husband and would only clean his cum from her pussy. My punishment had more to do with her ability to use my husband on her 'get away' night than my efforts from pleasuring her. As Amber and Michael slept in my material bed I would be banished to the guest room.

"Open," stated Amber as she pulled a small packet from her purse.

"Yes Miss Coleson," I replied.

The elegant little package was how I was required to return her panties. After washing them, I would wrap them in a piece of paper that matched their color. The dark blue paper and black ribbon meant the package contained a pair of blue panties with black lace trim. Popping the wax seal I untied the ribbon and the smell of lavender filled the air. A very different aroma than the smell of arousal they acquired when returned to me.

Dropping the towel Amber stood before me naked. Helping Amber get ready for her 'dates' was a huge turn-on for us both. As I knelt down in front of her the short hem of my dress dug into my thighs and pulled tightly over my ass. The neatly trimmed bush of my cuckcake was right before my face. The smell of her arousal was intoxicating and I licked my lips as I looked at her moist pubic hair.

"No more for you today," giggled Amber. "You've already had several chances to redeem yourself."

Holding the panties near the floor Amber stepped into the garment and I pulled them up her smooth legs, settling them over her hips. Standing up I collect the dress she selected. The dress, my dress, was a sequined blue halter style with a high slit over the right leg. Purchased for a new years eve party the dress was a show stopper.

Amber smiled in anticipation and turned her back to me. My eyes followed the curve of her back to her panty-covered ass. As I drop to my knees the smell of lavender filled the air like a subtle perfume. After stepping into the dress I pull it up her body attaching the halter behind her neck. Moving around I straighten the dress so it sat perfectly on her body. Taking time to make sure her breasts fit correctly and the slit was centered over her right leg before I pulled up the short zipper and clasp the dress at the small of her back.

Spinning around Amber flashes me her trademark smile. "So how do I look?"

"Stunning," I reply.

The dress was elegant but left nothing to the imagination. The halter top exposed her shoulders as well as the valley between her breasts. However, it was more sex appeal than slutty. The fabric clung to her body highlighting her trim waist and round hips, the slit threatening to expose her panties yet seemed more fashion statement than indecent. Her beauty and the quality of the dress made her look more like a starlet than slut.

Sitting on the edge of the bed I slip the blue stilettos on her feet, shoes I purchased especially for this dress. I can just imagine my husband's reaction. A sexy maid opening the door after his date with Maya, the smell of fish and roasted vegetables filling the air, and Amber dressed to entice welcoming him home. Amber and my husband would enjoy a night of passion while I remained unsatisfied. Tomorrow after a morning tryst with Amber and spending the day with Maya my husband would return to me drained and I would have to beg him to bring me to climax.

maxout09
maxout09
1,076 Followers