Thrice Doomed

Story Info
More souls fall prey to monstrous lust...
17.4k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thrice Doomed

Carina huddled between the bleached rocks amidst the vast stony field at the foot of a tall hill, though it was not the largest landmark in this... place.

She didn't know what this 'place' even was. It was otherworldly, unwelcoming, and inhospitable, least of all to someone without clothes.

Peeking over the hilltop was the peak of a towering mountain far in the distance, violent clouds twisting and spiralling over it in anger.

But beyond that, she could not make out much else of note amongst the field of rocks and boulders, all pale and grey as if bleached by fire and unrelenting sun. Except it was too chilly for the former, and there was none of the latter, only a diffuse orange light somehow filtering through the stormy, dirty-orange clouds overhead, the land occasionally lit by orange and red lightning, though eerily many of the savage bolts came with no noise.

Not that red lightning and gloomy skies were the olive-skinned woman's greatest concerns; as far as she could tell, there was no life anyway. No animals, no plants, no rivers... no food, no water.

And in nought but her skin, she didn't think she was going to survive for very long.

She let out a heavy sigh, and observed the small cut on her palm; the blood obscured the small wound, but it was enough to grow sickly if not kept clean. But Carina didn't think disease would take her before hunger or the elements did.

She wondered what she'd done to deserve such a fate, but attempts to recall any 'before' offered little recourse; there were vague flashes and feelings of another life, but they were vague and disjointed.

All she could remember clearly was a basket of oranges and a busy street.

Did she die? It didn't feel that memory evoked such.

Regardless, she didn't think death was going to avoid her much longer. She contemplated finding a sharp rock and doing more than just cut her palm; slicing her wrists seemed like a good idea. Even if it wasn't going to be quick.

Yet, as much as she considered it, she was... pushed away from it. She wasn't sure why.

She contemplated her decisions as she shivered, running her hands down her slender frame for warmth, smearing some blood onto her opposite arm. A bang of her long dark hair fell across her eyes, and she brushed it out of the way.

Wind howled over the hilltop and across the countless stones, Carina feeling like she was like a crab in amongst the stones of a rocky beach, another fleeting memory of a 'before' she couldn't grasp.

But this time, the wind carried other noises... scrapes, clacks, and quiet hisses that did not seem like the flow of air across dusty stones.

She perked up, wondering just what the hell was making those noises, something out of place in the featureless expanse she'd found herself in.

It was getting closer, and she slowly rose from her feet, her somewhat well endowed rump brushing against the stone behind her, making her jolt a little in surprise, making her bust, ample, but not oversized, bounce a little.

She winced at this, as the cold had made her nipples hard, only adding to her discomfort. But that was more distant in her mind now, concerned about whatever was making those noises, the source drawing nearer.

She moved to a nearby boulder, straining herself as she grasped the top edge and stretched to peer over the top.

At first, she saw nothing, just the flowing drifts of dust over the countless boulders... but then, it seemed like one of them moved, shifting behind several larger rocks.

Carina's blood chilled further, realising that something else was actually alive in this place... and close.

She had doubts of it being friendly.

She ducked back down, and pondered her next move, and huffed in despair; where would she go? Everything looked the same, and going towards the hilltop, or the mountain beyond, seemed no more ideal than hiding from whatever was prowling around within the rock field.

She looked about frantically, her heart starting to pound. Without much thought, she began weaving her way between the larger rocks for cover, careful not to trip on the rough, rocky ground, though it was terribly unstable, and dangerously jagged.

She couldn't be too fast, or too loud, but going slow didn't sit comfortably with her either.

She moved as fast as she was willing to go, choosing her steps carefully, but quickly.

But soon, she became undone when she stepped on a rocky surface that cracked almost like shale. She stumbled and caught herself before she came to any harm, but invariably let loud cracking echo throughout the area.

She went dead still and held her breath. The thing seemed to stop making noise. Even the wind seemed to go silent.

And then, an unearthly shriek rose up from among the rocks a short distance away. The scuttling clacking picked up in intensity, and now Carina felt like prey.

Her breathing quickened, and it felt like her heart was going to burst out of her chest. She tried to pick her way across the rocky ground as quickly as she possibly could, but it was damned hard trying not to fall over and impale herself in multiple locations across her body.

Unless she got lucky and knocked herself unconscious or suffered a fatal blow outright, it would not spare her from whatever that... thing, would do to her.

Whatever it was.

She huffed, exhausting herself just from how careful she was having to be to traverse the ground at speed, controlling her muscles and her footfalls at every level.

Whatever was chasing her did not seem so concerned with the terrain, the sound of clacking getting nearer and louder.

In the end, Carina's efforts brought her to a space of soft sandy dust, like the rocks in the area had been crushed down to a fine powder by... something.

It was easier to move across than the endless rocks and pebbles between stones and boulders.

But it was free space where she had no cover... and crossing it cost her, as she felt something moist and sticky slam into the middle of her back, knocking her down into the dust, Carina quickly covering her eyes to avoid getting any in them.

She groaned, feeling winded, and attempted to get to her feet, but only mustering a hands and knees stance before seeing two sharp legs impale the sandy ground either side of her hands.

She shivered in fear, lower lip quavering as she froze.

She felt something thick and wet drip onto her upper back, trickling down. She was starting to whimper in fear, not daring to look at whatever it was that loomed above her.

In a moment of panic, she screamed, and attempted to flee, breaking into a scrambling run to get out from beneath whatever it was, but something stuck her in the small of her back, once again knocking the wind out of her lungs, but she found herself incapable of recovering this time. A small amount of blood trickled out of the shallow wound, but she felt her limbs grow heavy and a strange buzz fall upon her. She struggled to retain control, and then fell forward onto her hands and knees, attempting to stay mobile... but her limbs were refusing to listen to her commands, and soon, she fell into the sandy ground.

That was when she felt her limp body rolled over by a sharp, chitinous leg, and she was able to see her assailant clearly.

Carina still possessed control over her mouth and face, because her eyes widened and she went to scream, only nothing left her lips. Not because of paralysis, but shock and fear.

Standing above her was some sort of monstrous four-legged spider-like creature with a bony carapace and a long flexible tail curling over the top of its gnarled body like a scorpion's stinger, possessing the fearsome jabbing organ above another orifice that leaked a small string of sticky fluid.

Its body was odd to say the least, overall sleek but rounded, though on either side of a smooth, central ridge running along the entirety of its body save its face, were twisting, bumpy contours in the pale chitin, almost reminiscent of an animal's brain, another abstract memory she possessed.

Its face was fairly indistinct, several claw-like grabbers either side of a small mouth lined with teeth whenever it cracked open with every breath.

Blue eyes glowed with intelligence, narrow slit pupils fixated on Carina's face, making her want to look anywhere but at it.

However, perhaps the most disturbing feature was not its bony, insect-like traits... but the dirty, dark grey metal armour haphazardly tied to its limbs and to parts of its back, a few chains strapped across its back and twisted loosely around its stinger tail.

She didn't see how this creature could possibly have put those on itself... something else did.

However, what that 'else' was didn't matter to Carina in the moment... only the creature scrutinising her closely, eyes starting to roam over her body, the creature growling softly and drooling onto her body.

She couldn't help thinking about how it was going to kill her. And probably eat her in the process. Make it quick and have a clean meal? Devour her whilst she was alive and paralysed? Slowly consume her over who knew how long?

She wanted to cry, but it was getting harder and harder to be emotional... that buzz was growing stronger, and it was causing a heat to build inside her body.

And more, the paralysis had only left her limp; it had not robbed her of her sense of touch, and that seemed to be getting sharper, Carina starting to feel its hot, moist breaths over her body.

There was an odd quality to its breath... the smell was... sickly sweet. Offputting, but not revolting.

Then, it did something entirely insane and surreal... it unfurled a long, sinuous tongue, flexing about like a snake, and dragged it up from her belly and between her breasts, making her body flinch reflexively.

She eyed the tongue as it travelled further, the tip tickling her throat before it pressed to the bottom of her lower jaw, and then slid over her face, leaving behind a cool trail of saliva and a sickly sweet smell.

It made strange vocalisations, a quiet guttural clicking and cracking sound emanating from it as it withdrew its almost two feet of tongue, and Carina didn't think that was all of it.

The saliva left behind seemed to give off a heady fume that only added to the buzz from the venom... it made her skin all the more sensitive.

She watched as the creature continued to take in all her features, unfurling that sinuous muscle once again and tasting her face. This time, it slid the organ downwards from her head, lingering on her neck and coiling the tongue around the width of her throat at least twice, squeezing ever so slightly and restricting her breathing the smallest amount, for but a brief moment.

It made her grunt in discomfort, but it wasn't painful. A threat, perhaps?

She couldn't understand the nature of this creature, but every second, it seemed more intelligent than its form inspired.

Then it slithered that tongue back down to her chest... and this time, its intentions seem to become all the more terribly evident, when it coiled its tongue around one of her globes and gently circled the tip to her erect nipples in a display of its apparent dexterity.

She whimpered, but a hot breath left her lips as it continued to gently grope and rub her globe and tease her nipple.

It growled softly, more of that hot, moist breath washing over Carina's face, the simultaneously sweet and musky aroma triggering some primal reaction in her, thanks to whatever it had injected her with.

By now, she was beginning to feel the arousal. It wasn't natural, that she was sure of, but she had no chance of fighting back in her paralysed state.

All she could do was whimper from stimulation as the monster switched to her other breast, licking and salivating upon it profusely, leaving her chest utterly soaked in a saliva that seemed to make her skin burn with aroused sensitivity, such that even the wind tickled her nude body.

A hot breath left her as the monster finally moved on from her chest, though now it proceeded further downwards, making wide undulations against her belly, the tip briefly poking down against her navel, causing her gut to flinch yet again from the acute, ticklish probing.

She looked up at the beast as best she could with her eyes, even though she wanted nothing more than to avert her gaze, but she wanted to figure out what this damned thing was planning with her.

That's when she saw it; a hunger, of sorts, for her flesh, but not to consume. But to... indulge, perhaps.

She saw lust in those glowing eyes.

Her own widened just that little bit more as the revelation struck her.

And if its slow groping licking of her breasts wasn't enough... the drooping kink that brushed down against her slit was proof enough of what it wanted.

She squeaked meekly as the rest of its tongue curled against her vulva, wetting it with the sticky, lingering saliva that constantly coated its tongue.

Her arousal was stronger now, and her body responded to the slow lapping to her pussy, her clitoris erecting fully and her womanhood starting to wet of its own accord.

It rolled its tongue against her mound curling up and then down again, splaying her folds apart and rubbing its sinuous muscle against the pink flesh between, constantly brushing against her clitoris.

It took a few steps back so it could hover its face over Carina's groin, drooling more of that strange, subtly intoxicating saliva onto her body.

And though Carina was paralysed, she still felt like her body jolted from the constant firm licking to her vulva.

It moved the tip of its tongue up and flicked across Carina's bud, making her yelp in pleasure. It swirled its narrow tip about the base of her clit, rubbing it with small, but vigorous wiggles.

She let out a strained huff, feeling her body respond strongly to the invasive organ.

How was she supposed to resist, when her body was paralysed and her sense of touch was lit with a pronounced sensitivity to lecherous stimulation, and a gradually intensifying buzz of arousal spread throughout her being?

She whined as it lapped messily against her vulva... but the creature soon earned a shrill yelp when it suddenly forced its tongue deep into her womanhood, the writhing muscle tugging on her contours and pushing kinks and loops of tongue right against her most sensitive spot, all as extra length outside her pussy swirled around against her vulva, brushing against her labia and her clit.

She yelled and cried, wiggling her body with what little control she had. She would've been thrashing if she wasn't immobilised by the monster's venom.

Even her disjointed, fuzzy memories could not recall anything that felt as good as what this monster was doing to her.

Her breaths turned to rapid pants, and her womanhood began to twitch. Aroused juices squelched from her pussy from the vigorous movements of the lusting tongue.

Then, she screamed and her body shuddered what little it could, and the walls of her pussy spasmed, orgasm taking her with no mercy.

The creature growled, fucking her with its tongue even after she came, giving her no recourse or rest. It wouldn't let her.

She whined and cried, started to beg and plead.

"Stop! Stop, stop, I'm going crazy!"

It didn't listen, and kept violently thrashing its tongue about inside her, even wiggling its tip at her cervix, keeping her in the throes of ecstasy even after her already prolonged orgasm came to an eventual end.

But after several long, torturous moments, the monster slowed down, then stopped, and withdrew its tongue from her quivering pussy.

Her breathing was shallow and erratic, shivering as much as her body was.

"It's... too... much..." she panted out.

The creature did not seem to care much, crawling up over her body and drooling more of that saliva onto her still quite slick torso.

Her pussy tingled in the aftermath, and not just from such an explosive orgasm; the beast's saliva seemed to possess an aphrodisiac toxin that made the beleaguered walls of her pussy prickle with a gentle pleasure. Her clitoris was no exception.

Carina was unable to fully calm down, leaving her in a state of helpless arousal.

It looked at her, and she looked back with an expression of fear warped by imposed arousal.

It unfurled its tongue again, and began lapping at her lips, seemingly attempting to gain access.

With what control she had, she clenched her jaw tight, trying to deny it access.

She thought this might've made the thing angry, but it didn't react with hostility beyond a small, mildly annoyed growl.

It withdrew its tongue, but it did not move away.

Instead, it groaned oddly as a shudder wracked its chitinous frame. A wet, sticky, slimy noise caught her attention down towards its rear legs, a soft cracking noise audible as she peered through her own cleavage to observe whatever it was making the noise; several chitinous plates slid away to reveal a wet orifice... and Carina watched in shock and horror as a long, tapered and semi-flexible appendage slid forth, tip twitching and leaking thick, goopy liquid.

The red-pink organ bulged with veins circling it, the blue and red vessels visible through the slimy skin.

The tapered tip revealed a small hole and skin of a slightly different texture; the tapered tip was angled along the hole, like a tube cut in half at such an angle.

Even then, it made her think of only one thing; cock.

She tried to struggle, but all she could muster was weak twitching as the beast lowered itself slightly, its member waving and wiggling with moderate dexterity, the creature able to control it like a prehensile limb to a small degree.

It slid the length further out, and began teasing her still overly sensitive pussy, making her wince and yelp.

Its face hovered over hers, and it eyed her with that same lustful hunger it'd been giving her the whole time.

It made her shut her mouth, fearing another attempt at oral invasion, eyes wide with terror though wincing frequently from the constant teasing to her slit.

The beast growled softly, and started prodding her entrance, the moment Carina feared coming to be, and yet her body seemed to light up with desire as the monster's organ rubbed her entrance experimentally, as if it was yearning to be stuffed and wanting the thing to stop teasing her to sate it.

Her mind and body were at odds, though her mind was starting to be worn down by the constant influence of venom and toxic saliva.

So caught up in her thoughts, she was unprepared for the beast to suddenly thrust inside, stuffing her pussy all the way to her cervix.

She let out a sharp, surprised cry of pleasure and strain, eyes going wide... only to spasm in terror when the thing suddenly thrust its tongue into her mouth with striking speed during her moment of vulnerability.

She gagged and sputtered around the muscle as it slipped into her throat, and began to lazily waggle and undulate about, pushing kinks against her inner cheeks and bulging out her throat with its exploratory invasion.

It began to pump its other organ in and out of her pussy too, the flexible cock girthy enough to give her a gentle stretch, but coupled with its dexterity, it was able to ripple and grind against her walls effortlessly, making her feel even more stuffed as it leaked from its tip profusely, slathering her cervix in thick, goopy liquid.

She whined and gagged, trying her best to breathe around the sinuous tongue in her mouth, but she swore it was getting thicker, engorging enough she could form a seal around its slimy length. It was even throbbing with subtle contractions that seemed to precede an increase in thickness, until it was slowly pumping in and out of her throat.

It was relentlessly slimy, and saliva from the monster's mouth constantly trickled and ran down its smooth surface, practically feeding her with how much was being lathered onto her own tongue and pushed down into her mouth.