Reporter Humiliated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked back and saw all of them staring at me now completely nude. I kept my back to them, but from the back, there was nothing hidden. And they were spellbound. Steve and the old man were grinning. Without knowing it I'm sure, but I was the show for these perverts today. And I thought they probably have never had a better show.

The doctor put my hands at my sides and looked at me from the back. Then he made me put my feet in the wider two footprints. These were about two feet apart. I stood there and he looked from behind again. I glanced down and saw that my body was beet red. I wanted to die. "Alright now turn sideways." Prints were facing that direction, but I was terrified and didn't move. He turned me sideways and put my feet on the prints and went back a few feet and stared at me.

"Bend over at the waist, please." I did and he stared. They all stared.

"Okay, now face forward." I looked at them all and I was paralyzed. They were just staring at me and I couldn't move a muscle. The doctor took my arm and stood me up and now, fully nude, fully facing all of them, I stood there.

Steve was scanning up and down my naked body. The two old men were staring at my cleanly shaven pubic area, and only the photographer was fixated on my bare breasts. In the mirror on the far wall, I saw the show I was giving them. I was the color of a cherry. My breasts seemed to be trembling and my pubic mound was glowing red, much redder than the rest of my body. Probably cause the skin was still a little inflamed from the rough shaving, but I thought these guys didn't know that. They just knew that my mound was bright red and moist.

O my god. I could see moisture there. At the part of my lips, visible to everyone, was a speck of moisture. I couldn't believe it. Then I realized it must be some lubricant from the rectal thermometer. But it didn't matter what it was. They all saw it and I wasn't about to explain what it was now.

They stared and I nearly fainted. The doctor stood me under the machine facing them and he used rods to measure different points and angles. He turned me sideways and did the same thing. Then as I bent at the waist and they all stared at my firm breasts as they hung from my chest. Then he turned me so my back was to them and he took some more measurements.

Finally, he had me bend and put my hands on the floor and he lowered a bar to my back and measured my legs. Then he put a rod right at the entrance to my rectum and wrote down the measurement. Next was the gait. He had me walk away and then back towards them all, still fully nude. I walked away and saw in the mirror them watching my bottom, then I turned and walked back and they all enjoyed my front side. OK, let's do the skin scan and you can put the gown back on. He had me lay down on my stomach, and he turned on the light and looked at my back and then my bottom and then my legs. He rubbed the area he was looking at and explained what he was looking for as he went.

All of the men were leaning over me examining my naked skin. Then he said, "OK, turn over, please." I took a deep breath and turned over onto my back. They were all gathered around me and the doctor started at my face. Then he lifted my arm and looked and pushed my breast as he looked at them. Then my stomach and then he picked up each leg and looked it over. Then he said, "Could you spread your legs little, please?" He took my legs and spread them so far they were off the sides of the table.

"Just let them fall please." My knees were bent and hanging down while he got real close and stared at my vagina. This might be something he said as he pushed on my lips little. The other men were all very close; I could feel their breath on my bare skin, blowing right on my pussy.

John squeezed my lips some and put the tip of his finger inside me to squeeze the suspicious mole. I couldn't help but wiggle as he did, as the four men leaned over me. To hide my shame I turned my head to the side and saw Monty and the old lawyer looking on from their chairs mesmerized.

"I think it is nothing to worry about but we will keep an eye on it over time."

END OF PART ONE

Thank you