Reporting Pt. 04

Story Info
Las Vegas is not all bad. It can be fantastic.
12.3k words
4.45
3.8k
3
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the continuation of the story REPORTING. It covers the recent lives of ten women who reside in Houston, but focuses principally on three of those women. It is best read in conjunction with the background of Parts 1 to 3, but stands on its own if you as a reader wish to follow that approach. The story really is all about "WHY" and not so much how and when, except to the extent these directly impact on understanding "WHY".

This Part explores the issue of divorce, separation, trial separations and the passions that flow at excess during those stressful times. Obviously each of us deal with these issues differently and one should not overly judge people for their particular choices during these impossible times. It is important to recognise that none of these women were promiscuous people leading up to their trip to Las Vegas, but since then all have become fallen angels. Having said that it is also impossible to believe that their husbands did not know what was likely to happen when ten horny women at the peak of their sexual desires and life were accepted as going to Las Vegas to have a week of girl fun.

The life changing questions of how to deal with failing marriages, trial separations and alimony are to be on the table. So why do women stray and just how many are truly promiscuous? What role does their male partners play in that attitude and WHY?

In the first soft porn movie of the modern era Emmanuelle and Marc converse on eroticism. Emmanuelle believes it is in the mind, whereas Marc (while he is smoking) believes it is predominantly in the soul. We make up our own minds on that. Unfortunately some people take eroticism that extra level further into perversion? That is not the writers intention.

The Grand Fountain Casino Saturday afternoon

Toni had just enjoyed her lessons from Drake and her pussy was still throbbing from her sex with such a massive cock as she went down the lift to the lobby of "The GrandFountain"casino. Listening in the lift to the latest Divinyls record "Get me out of here" on the "musak" brought her back to earth somewhat. Her face was still flushed for a woman who just had some of the best sex in her life and knew undoubtedly she wanted more, more, more. Just how and when was the issue and forget the why for the moment as she enjoyed the last few hours of total freedom in Las Vegas, well away from her conservative family, her beautiful little girls and her cheating husband.

She exited the lift and there were the twins Shirley and Levine talking in the open foyer, the twins who were members of the ten women who had ventured to Las Vegas and participants in the Houston Wives Club. Their normal conservative attire was abandoned, showing a decent amount of cleavage and thigh notwithstanding the cooler conditions with the sudden onset of winter. Maybe dressed and soft make-up about five years younger than their true age, but far from slutty as was common around the casino floor.

Toni: Hi girls. Looking great. Do you feel like a coffee?

They all went into the coffee shop and found a quiet corner away from the hoards.

The chat was typical girl stuff like clothes, shopping, food and killer cocktails as they waited for the waitress to deliver their caps. Once they were able to get some caffeine into their systems the interesting question came.

Toni: So what or who have you girls been doing you can talk about?

Levine beat around the bush for a while until she saw the look of "disbelief" on Toni's face. Levine handed a business card to Toni and watched her face as she read its contents. Toni returned the card and smiled deeply.

Toni: I would never have guessed.

Shirley: Truth is Levine and I threw our husbands out of home two weeks before we came on the trip. You don't need to know why, but let's just say both of them deserved it and it has been coming for a long time. They just disappeared and left us in the lurch with bills and kids to feed. We had no money other than our savings for this trip, so we had to look forward. A woman you know very well heard about what had happened and we chatted over a coffee downtown at the coffee shop opposite the Hilton. After a lot of talk about how we can pay the bills and feed our kids, without any support other than our poor mum and dad. We considered a few alternatives and one in particular was attractive because of our seriously urgent need for decent amounts of money. Knowing we were coming to Las Vegas she told us about two guys, Stephen and Hank, who were running a high class call girl service in Las Vegas and how we could make twenty grand in a week. It short we have been bonking men for the last week working for those guys and by tomorrow morning we should have got that twenty grand together so we can go home and we should be OK for a month or so at least until the New Year maybe.

Toni: These guys are legit? No drugs? No risks? Condoms?

Levine: We have had the time of our lives being entertained, great food and wine, some great shows and plenty of sex with some guys most of whom have bloody huge cocks. Comedians, illusionists, entertainers, base-ballers, NFL players, basketballers and pro-gamblers, you name it and we have been there. You would not believe who and where, but that stays in Las Vegas. We are working on a couple of places we have not yet, but let's say we still have a few hours to go before we get on the plane back home. I have to say, we are becoming fans of big cocks. But none of this can come out in Houston? OK?

Toni asked the obvious questions and trying to lock down if the Stephen and Hank were the same guys she had sex with at the Pool Party, while 100% assuring the twins that absolutely none of what they had told her would ever get known from Toni as a source in Houston. These guys were clearly the same men and Toni began to wonder had all the efforts of Toni, Sam and Belle really been set up even before they got on the plane. And who was this woman she is supposed to have known so well?

Toni: I just come down from some of the most filling mind blowing big cock sex that I have ever had. I have had the sexiest, filling and lustful time of my life. You should also know why though. Jake has been bonking at least one woman in Houston for weeks now and it is my private revenge. So when I get home I want to be in a situation where I can at least look back on some fantastic times. When I get to Houston I know a lot of crap is going to come out over the Christmas break and times are going to be bloody difficult. So mouths closed and everything stays in Las Vegas, at least until we come back????????? So any stuff you want to spill?

Shirley: We have done it in dressing rooms after their performances, on stage when everyone had gone home, in magicians disappear boxes and kinky stuff galore. The best was with an illusionist who was crazy after he was coming down from his high having got his standing ovation. That's another day when we have a girl's night in. But no names.

They all agreed. All were in the same boat and they knew each other very well having been close since high school, so leaks were not going to happen.

Toni: So tell me about these guys Stephen and Hank and the fun you have been having.

Levine: Sorry but got to run as we have three clients in ten minutes and we need to be on time. Got to dash to the ladies and freshen a little. Say do you want to make $500 for an hours work filling in for our third client? We know he is big and the three are gridiron guys so they will have great bodies and they can go for hours?

Toni: Sounds like a lot of fun but no thanks, I have to go and get dressed and organised for tonight's dinner and later. If you get my drift.........

Toni got a call from Belle: Sorry got to take this. See you tomorrow for lunch. Hi Toni speaking.

Belle: Please meet us in foyer dress shop. Have an idea.

Within five minutes the three ladies were together and browsing the racks. Fifteen minutes later they had their special selection and were off to get ready for dinner and the "laters". They wanted to have a consistent look like this was the Houston Wives Club uniform and boy were they into risqué for "laters".

The phone calls from their rooms to their husbands were mandatory if only to catch up with their kids.

Toni loved her girls being ecstatic about McDonalds and their Disney movie. Hubby was as cool as always and was on their way to Sam and Vince's place for the card night and a BBQ. The kids loved BBQ's so all seemed fine.

Toni checked her reports from the P.I. and feedback on a fun burgers lunch with about twenty kids and the Disney movie. He attended with his grand-daughter so he was totally inconspicuous. He was on his way to Sam's place to listen in on his high tech gear.

Belle found her girls were bubbly as ever from their movie and her kids were obviously hyped from the coke at McDonalds. They were so lovable talking about the characters in the movie. Dennis and the girls were about to leave for the BBQ so the call was short.

Sam's two boys were watching TV and playing computer games, while husband Vince was having a quiet beer as he organised for the card night and their other entertainment (something he did not tell Sam about). The boys told her that four girls were coming around to enjoy a BBQ that dad was about to set up, so all looked on the surface to be fine. Her only concern was how much coke and sugar drinks they had and how husband was going to get them down to sleep later.

The Dinner Restaurant

The three ladies decided they needed a basic meal and no alcohol to get them fortified for "the Big Game".

They all chatted on their kids, their recent shopping and their deepest issue being their husbands. Once they vented their frustrations they got down to planning for tonight.

Toni: So did you girls collect your videos yet from Garry?

Belle: Yes. We even collected a bit of cash we earned this afternoon. You are now looking at two women who cannot avoid the tag of being amateur call girls. You would have been rather proud of how we made a few grand this afternoon.

Toni: So how are we going to deal with whatever cash we take home? I've got a few grand in the safe upstairs.

Sam: I suggest we give it to you and you put it in your safe at home. We can draw it down as and when we need it. Jake is not going to be home anyway, whereas our guys may be and we don't want to answer the obvious question.

Toni: Fine, but do we need to keep account of who's money.

Belle: No. What is in that pot is all of ours and we only draw it down when we absolutely must.

Sam: And what about tonight?

Toni: I think we play it by ear, act sexy as hell, drive for tips and see what we can get our way safely. And of course don't trust Garry or his brothers and rely on Roman, Francis and Jack to keep us safe. Pour your own drinks and leave no drink unfinished.

Belle: We forgot to tell you that Francis and Jack got called back to Houston for an urgent set of meetings tonight and tomorrow morning. Also we have been invited around to their serviced apartment for "lunch" on Wednesday in our gym gear.

Toni said with a wry smile: OK we need to keep our wits about us and virtually no grog. The Wednesday "work-outs" look positive there girls. Good luck to you. Hopefully I can get something going as well.

The Houston Barbecue

The guys got the BBQ going and with some effort settled the screaming kids down with some ribs out on the patio where they had an outdoor heater.

Sam's husband Vince had got a cooler outside so they could have a beer or two while they supervised the kids and eventually took them inside to play video games and watch another Disney classic on their DVD screen.

After a few beers the three guys retired to the outside patio. The conversation was obviously effected by the beers to date.

Vince: When we can get the kids down I got a great video down the Adult shop.

He showed them the covers.

Vince: Las Vegas sluts. Get the topic. A group of ladies head for Las Vegas and become sluts for the week to big cocks, drugs, booze and whatever comes their way.

Jake: My guess is you are suggesting that our wives are doing exactly that?

Vince: In spades mate. My Sam has been bashing me for weeks now about my boozing and getting smashed and her not getting any decent sex.

Dennis (Belle's husband): Good luck to any guy that can his hand down Belle's pants as with me being working on this takeover and getting home late, that pussy is frozen shut to me and likely to be the same to any other big arsehole who thinks he is god's gift to women.

Jake: I don't know about that Dennis as we all had pretty wild college days. You may recall we were screwing our ladies big time before we got married. We had swap parties in our dorm and Toni was just as active as me. Legs up everywhere and as many fucks as we could manage before we run out of jiz.

Vince: Ok so we look at this DVD tonight, get some good ideas and take it out on the girls when they get home. If they want to be sluts we treat them that way.

Dennis: Belle is a cold fish in bed, so what's the downside I say. It may even get my cock hard enough to fuck her, which is going to be a rarity.

Jake: It is going to take time and we need to play it right, as maybe we could get our own swap party going and we swap all night screwing them no end until we crash. I for one would love to see how I could get those long legs of Belle wrapped around my cock. And those tits of Sam would be great places to suck and fuck.

Dennis: Your Toni is a ball teaser around the pool flashing her body big time and has been for years since we all got married. That tiny bikini she had on at our families summers party in July was no accidental choice. She bent over in front of me deliberately and with the wetness of the pool water she knew I could see everything between her legs. She shaves down there. I even got a smile as she twisted back subtly picking up a glass from the pool deck. I would love to take her down and have her screaming for more. It is a big jump from where we are now, but if things go well we could probably get a fuck deal going between us so we swap anytime we are home.

You remember that day of the pool party before we had kids and we were all drunk and the girls were coming onto us big time in the water and around on the lounges. Sam was all over Vince and they were pashing away over the champagne bottle with Vince wanting a bonus for filling her glass and Sam rubbing her pussy over his cock and that was in front of us.

Jake: And Belle was sitting on my lap facing me and feeding me strawberries, starkers and her pussy was dripping wet. I reckon we had a real orgy going if Toni's mum had not called because her dad needed to go to hospital urgently. We all said bummer I am certain of that and the girls seemed to be into it big time. Would love another chance at that scenario. My cock has already sprung to attention just thinking about it. How about we take them out for dinner, get them drunk, bring them home here to Vince's where we have plenty of room and see where that takes us.

Vince: Let's be honest guys we love a bit of safe no commitment sex and when our sluts are in the mood they are horny as hell. OK we agree we treat them like sluts from now on. Our own pro's maybe. Done.

Vince was an alchie, but he was also a devious bastard when he was of the mood. He thought to himself: I may know a guy who can get me a small amount of "rohy's" and I better get my internal security cameras updated so I can get the videos I am going to need.

This crude conversation continued on and planning for a swap meet at Vince's down the line started.

What they did not know was that Toni's P.I. had been recording every word and his reproduction was first class. An interesting Report was going to be on Toni's computer tomorrow. It would be even more interesting as their reactions, particularly to the men's general attitude to the wives from now on. He decided to get a copy of that DVD himself and maybe pass it on to Toni once he viewed it of course.

It took an hour but eventually the guys were able to get the six kids down and sleeping and they turned on the video as their entertainment for the evening. What they saw was particularly predictable, but the end scenes of an orgy with the women being affected by drugs and cameras openly taking videos got the guys to talking on the patio while Vince and Dennis had a smoke.

One particular point got to Dennis in particular because here was a long tall woman around her late twenties early thirties with a slender build being screwed mercilessly by two guys. The DVD obviously was not recent production digital quality being a little blurred and fuzzy at points, but this woman could easily been his Belle. The scene showed the blond being handed a cocktail that had been spiked by a pink pill. She sipped the drink continuing a conversation with the party ensemble and sat down in one of the pool chairs in her brief bikini. Admittedly she was provocatively clothed with her nipples protruding under the white bikini that had got wet from a swim and her crotch was showing her vagina form, so she was not there acting like a unknowing virgin. You could see the line of a wedding ring from its un-sunburnt colour, suggesting she was recently divorced, separated or just getting some fun outside her marriage. As the conversation got bawdy the blond became quiet and muscle man walks over to her and tweeks her right boob nipple. She does not respond yet her eyes are open. He bends further and unties her halter top and begins to manipulate her boobs with both his hands. Again she does not respond and her girlfriends become interested watching intently. He slips his hand down the front of her bikini bottom and pulls it down her legs and off onto the pool deck. She does not respond even when he lifts her bodily and places her down on a pool lounge and puts each leg over the edge of the lounge opening her up to all. The camera zooms between her legs showing a small pussy and tight rose bud. The talk becomes bawdy as the girlfriends get in on the act promoting the guys to fuck her stupid because she is so much or a rich bitch she needs to come down to their level. Not needing any more encouragement muscleman drops his swimmers to show he has a massive cock and it is getting super erect. Her places a lubricated condom over his member, lifts the blonds legs over his shoulder and plays with her pussy getting ready to make her wet enough to take his now 12 inch plus cock. He enters her slowly giving himself time to get his beast all the way up as far as he could go into that small pussy and then commences a very deliberate see sawing action fucking this woman getting more physical with each forward push. The girlfriends urge him on to screw her and get her B cup boobs bouncing. It does not take long before his face shows redness and his sweat runs down his brow as his energy rocks the lounge with his vigour. He comes with an enormous rush and the cameras show his jiz seeping past the outside of the condom onto the pool deck. He lifts himself to a cheer from the girlfriends with utterances of take that you slut and slides the condom down, just in time to be replaced by an equally large guy with a slightly lesser and thinner cock who rolls her over and plays with her rose bud putting some lubricant into her slowly opening arse hole. He takes aim with his cock and drives its condom covered cock deep into that rear hole with little mercy reaming her well and truly. He pulls her body up and into his cock at each forward thrust with her entire body rocking with the effort. This goes on as the ensemble all urge him on to fuck the shit out of her, while the camera rolls with close ups and different angles to accentuate the marketability of the video. Maybe ten minutes in video time later after the entire pool group get into their own sex acts, the guy comes with a rush into his condom and just lets the blond drop back face down onto the lounge as if she is just another fuckhole he has enjoyed. The camera does a full 360 of her limp body and focusses on her face with such closeness you could see the colour of her eyes being brown and her hair was bleached. The screen went to other participants and that was the last of the blond until at the very end she is seen waking to a degree to feel her ultra sore pussy and arse and being told by her girlfriends she had been sold to her abusers for the next two weeks while they all holidayed in Vegas, so get used to being sore and recognise the slut she always wanted to be.