Reporting Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vince: Did you see the way that big guy was screwing that blond chick once those pink tablets took effect? Ok they were amateurs but what were they going to do with those videos later? I bet those women were never going to be able to leave Las Vegas. And Dennis didn't that bleached blond look a heck of a lot like Belle. My guess is they would get hooked and live legs apart making stacks of money as porn stars.

Jake: Mate, don't get ideas along those lines unless you want to divorce Sam. I think you are letting the booze talk mate. We have all known our wives for at least ten years and been together for at least seven, with two kids each. There is no way our women would be involved in anything so stupid and risky. Maybe a bit of innocent fun and games, but that was extreme stuff mate. I cannot believe you want Sam to be your pro down the red light district or somewhere similar? She is the mother of your kids mate. Not really so lets keep things in perspective.

Vince: I told you Sam and I are not happy with each other at the moment, so nothing is impossible after she gets back. You right about the kids and we need to protect them. On the pro stuff, maybe not, but we could do with some extra cash.

Dennis: Like we all need extra money some time Vince, but not that way. There is no way that was Belle even if you want to dream that way. You got to think this through Vince and even if only because of our kids mate. If you want to go down the road to make them sluts, that is not a five minute exercise and I for one would not want what we just saw to happen to my Belle even if she is being a pain lately. One more sensible idea is maybe we could get them to fuck clients to help us clinch deals. I have heard a number of guys at work do exactly that and their wives love the high life their husband's promotions and commissions get them. Life becomes happier at home and your sex life improves greatly. You can pick the wives, with their expensive low cut clothes, constant makeup and jewellery at the company do's. Every-one in the office knows why these husbands are clinching some big deals. Besides their women are no better looking than our three.

Here is a little story from last September. Belle and I were having dinner with her parents for a wedding anniversary down at the Hilton. I see one of my bosses we shall call Mr M and his wife in the bar about 10.00pm drinking with a man and a woman I recognised later as the CEO of a new client and they were well under the weather by then. Mrs M was barely in her dress, with deep cleavage and slit up her leg. Did not look like any underwear possible. The man had his arm around Mrs M and my boss was playing with the leg of this guy's wife as she sat on the bar stools. Before we left we saw the foursome headed for the lifts paired up and being very friendly in a public place. Two weeks later we get the first of three assignments from that new client. Like DAH....

Jake: That sounds more achievable, at least in the next six months say. Let's not think too far ahead. Down the line I am pretty sure we could get into a swingers party or two with a client who keeps coming on to me. I reckon we focus on our own six group swap party and if that goes well we see how we can progress things. We just have to be smart how we do it, so they don't realise what we are doing. Meanwhile we need to plant some seeds, get that dinner party organised and keep talking to each other so we know how to react as we make progress.

Vince thought to himself maybe a little blackmail would help our (my) cause and he mentally filed away a few thoughts that he would personally want to explore down the line at the right time. With Jake and Dennis regulalrly away from town for work he could see real opportunities to get his own team of sex workers together here, while he could get as much sex from three hot pussies as he wanted plus money to drive his wants to be financially wealthy and retired with a private clientele by the time he was 40. Truth is he cared little for Dennis and Jake and had no problems blackmailing their wives and managing the three women to bang whoever he chose. The guys were only going to be a means to an end and he would blackmail them so they could do nothing to stop him; not too hard at all seeing the conversation they just had and what he knew about how important a strong family life meant where they worked. Being part of the golf group that Jake travelled with, he knew Jake was bonking a blond from his golf club and he suspected that Dennis was likely to be doing the same when he travelled based on some loose comments he got from Dennis. Easy stuff he thought. Those guys are bloody amateurs.

Vince: Come inside. I want to show you some photos on my computer I got last summer of Sam in her bikini, when she was a bit drunk down by the pool.

Are you guys into swapping photos?

Sounds like fun?

Steps one and two achieved thought Vince.

There was a bit of a whoop and them three men were off inside (outside the range of the PI's sound gear).

Vince: How about another beer and later we get those cards out? I got some great bikini clad playing cards the last time Sam and I were in Hawaii, but what I got with Sam in those photos is much better if you get my drift.

Toni's PI had another excellent recording. By now he was certain he could get a major bonus from the girls and was thinking through his plans to buy some special cameras and some better gear he had his eyes on for some months. He was no angel and had been making a steady income from selling videos to some overseas porn sites, so things were going well for his own personal business. He would see if he could get the guys email addresses from their wives so he could hack into them and get what they were sharing; he had an excellent photo and video collection by now and that was going to be part of his retirement plan.

The Big Game

The three girls fronted at the Penthouse at exactly 8.30pm as instructed.

Opening the front door was the most beautiful Somali woman you would even imagine you could meet. Tall around 6 feet six inches, slender in build, long flowing dark to shinning black hair tied back into a pony tail, flashing brown eyes that sparkled as she spoke. Her lips were immaculately highlighted with a light pink lipstick and her eyes faintly emphasised by a subtle blue liner. That to die for dress was slinky silk blue with a deep vee in front exposing on each side ample boobs and substantial nipples through the material. Those boobs bounced so she was probably a C. The dress was slit all the way up to her hips exposing plenty of skin as she moved; there was no way she could wear that dress with any underwear. She oozed confidence like that of an international cat walk model while extending her hand as greeting and giving each a meaningful hug as she ushered the three through into the foyer.

The Bouncer at the front door took possession of all mobiles and any cameras that guests would have and these were safely stored for their later departure.

If Toni, Belle and Sam had not taken the effort to dress up they would have felt intimidated by this woman's considerable beauty, poise and confidence. She had to be a model and a top one at that.

She spoke softly and precisely: Hi my names Bidi to all my friends. I assume we have Toni, Belle and Sam.

She addressed them correctly with her eyes.

Bidi: Garry told me about you girls and he did not do you justice with your looks. You are all absolutely gorgeous. He said you were very attractive and super smart. I love those jackets.

Bidi took her time surveying each of the three "girls". She instantly realised she had real competition for the teasing awards tonight and the call girls inside had their work cut out for them to make money from their guests.

Each of the three girls had dressed in their new outfits purchased that afternoon. All wore exactly the same clothing, shoes, make-up, simple jewellery and hairstyles. Even their perfume was all "Paris". Only the hair colours were different, because of nature's gift.

They looked special because they were naturally beautiful women, honed by their exercise classes.

Their new "uniform" was a black satin mid length jacket with velvet lapels. Under was the most risqué of dresses they had ever purchased. There were two fines straps that supported whatever there was of the dress. The straps were part way down the girl's fronts with a square front and crossed at the back. The material was a slinky style that shimmered with sequins on the bodice that covered the area over the breasts. Thereafter the dress was fitting down the front but totally exposed, barring the straps, down the back only beginning again just above the bum crack. There was no way a bra could ever be contemplated under that dress. The length was longish ending slightly above the black pumps. Each was slit to high up the thigh, allowing only the briefest of g strings to avoid the line being shown.

The only jewellery was a pair of silver and diamond earrings and a choker chain with single diamond dangling.

The picture was of three special women out to tempt men into releasing their hard earned cash, while definitely avoiding the slutty look.

Toni: You know we are here to be the dealers tonight?

Bidi: You must be Toni? Yes Garry gave me the full briefing. Just in case you girls have eyes for Garry he is mine. That hunk of a guy and I have been in an open relationship now for 12 months. Now do you girls want to take off your jackets so I can check out that great looking dress you have? If you like I can show you around before most of our guests arrive?

The jackets were released to Bidi's care. It was only then that Bidi realised these were three very sexy women. Their figures were perfectly accentuated by their dresses and their boobs were flashing out the sides of the cut as it draped down their bodies and to their backs.

Bidi: I can see you guys are going to get some serious tips tonight. I can't wait for the auction.

Toni thought Auction?

Inside the penthouse the area was set up for a party, with drinks bar, few chairs, the occasional settee, and a music machine for dancing. Off to the side was a large room set up with three tables, two for card games and one with a roulette wheel. One bedroom was set up as an office and two other bedrooms were luxuriantly covered in crisp white high level count cotton sheets. The bathroom was huge, with separate toilet facilities. In short it was perfectly dressed for an expensive party that just happened to have gambling facilities for those with cash to burn.

Toni to Bidi: What auction?

Bidi: Oh Garry did not tell you. He is "sneeky" at times, but it is no end of fun believe me. All the women here tonight are auctioned off to the highest bidders, barring the dealers of course unless they opt in, around midnight. I usually make around ten grand cash when he has his auction like he will tonight and I tend to be able to pick my lover as well. The other girls also do very well and Stephen has no problems getting volunteers from his available women.

Like as if the girls could now leave even if they wanted to, so they were trapped and would have to make the most of the opportunities.

The male guests started to arrive, along with Stephen and Hank. Garry was already in the office. Roman, Trent and Ranking did front. What was interesting was the number of women who also drifted through the doors and all approached groups of men engaging them in conversations. By 9 pm there were around 20 guys and a similar number, maybe more women ignoring Bidi and the three girls. The drinks were flowing freely and there seemed to be no limit on volume or quality, with only the best provided.

Bidi approached the three girls who had stayed with sparkling water and had remained talking to themselves sussing out the scene and the people in the rooms: Good to see you girls are staying away from the grog. You need to stay alert with these guys. When two big rollers arrive we will get started, so if you would go to your tables and get things set up to meet your standards. Garry has been collecting the money these guys have to gamble tonight and he will issue the chips; there is no credit gambling with Garry ever and all these people know that. He takes a fee to organise tonight and then participates in the big table at the end.

Stephen and Hank are there if you have any problems but that is extremely rare with this group of guys. Any problems they are out the door pronto and banned for six months. Stephen and Hank will be on their phones running their own businesses tonight so you will just have to catch their eyes if you need them.

When Drake and Dad arrived, all stopped talking for a brief moment and then resumed quieter, suggesting these guys had reputations.

Guests and all began filtering towards their entertainment for the evening, some dancing to the soft music, others to the tables and bar and the occasional wander towards the bedrooms.

At the major table Toni was practising her dealing skills as Dad rolled in taking the seat next to Toni and Drake stood immediately two steps behind. Drake surveyed the room for mirrors, cameras and recording devices. All seemed in order. They soon were joined by five other players to fit the only chairs in the room, all ultra serious types emboldened by the JD's or scotch to play at the big boys table.

Toni: Greetings gentlemen. My name is Toni. Tonight we only play Texas hold-em poker. We play standard rules with no variations. I will be your dealer for the evening. This is a no limit table, except you can only bid what chips you have. There is no credit provided. You can leave the table at any time but you must leave the room. If you leave the room, your place will be taken by any other person outside so you may not be able to return. You can sit and not gamble for a maximum of two hands, by which time you either return to gambling or leave the room. Those leaving are free to enjoy the other tables outside this room and any other form of entertainment provided. I understand you all have participated with Garry's group gambling before so I need provide no further explanations or warnings. I emphasise that if I ask someone to leave the table they will immediately and they will know why without me explaining.

Changing her tone Toni spoke again: I purchased these six decks of cards you see beside me fresh from the Casino downstairs this afternoon. They are in their original packaging and are sealed. Are there any objections to the use of these cards?

There were none.

Toni: If I see any one or more cards damaged or with any imperfections during the first deal, I will ask if we continue with that hand. If no objections, then we continue with that hand. Any objections and we retrace the cards and dispose of that pack. If I see any person seeking to mark the cards in any fashion they will be asked to leave and take their remaining chips with them. I would not expect players to leave the table until they have exhausted their supply of chips.

Any questions?

There were none.

Toni: Shall we proceed? Please place all your chips in front of you.

The positive call was unanimous.

Toni: Fine we begin. Please place your drinks orders with Bidi now. I shall start dealing as soon as she leaves the room.

And so the big game commenced. Toni exuded confidence but deep down she was nervous to the bottom of her gut. Her body was cool, as she was one of those people who did sweat little under pressure or heat. She showed no signs of weakness and the face was friendly, courteous and balanced. The hands proceeded well and all the gamblers gained considerable respect for this new lady who played it tough and fair to all. The areas surrounding the table were darkened and the table bathed in cold light. The players settled in for some tough gambling.

For Toni this was a learning experience of could she survive in this cut and thrust, bluff and bluster environment. She quickly learned these men would test her and her patience. Using all her feminine skills she would distract with her bending forward to collect cards exposing parts of her boobs and tightening the dress around her nipples, eye contact to emphasise she was in control and few words when confirming wins and losses. Only once did she need to replace a deck she thought were marked and she gave an appropriate stare as a warning to the person she saw as a culprit. There were no repeats. The game ran smoothly. Dad did teach the players a lesson in card skills and by midnight he was up $100,000, but most of all Toni saw much and probably most of the body language and impressive card knowledge of a true professional. She did not miss the fact that Dad had sat next to her deliberately.

Outside in the hustle and bustle of the penthouse the atmosphere was considerably more relaxed, more like the traditional floor of a gambling casino. People went about their gambling, conversing, drinking, networking and deals. The bedrooms were regularly occupied testified by the closed doors.

By midnight there had been a re-cycling of gamblers to the main table, but all those who arrived remained in the confines of the penthouse. The bar was open as always and dancing became more the norm as the cash resources diminished. Men seemed to be focusing on particular women in the penthouse as they continued to connect.

A break was taken.

Dad: Before you go outside, here is my card. Most impressive tonight. Garry and I are working on a business proposal Houston based. Give me a call in mid January, by which time we should have progressed it enough to run it by you. We want you to be part of that if you are interested. I am too old now so am off to bed soon. Garry will take my spot.

They shook hands and she also got a smile from him and Drake. Positive stuff maybe, but time will tell.

Bidi: Gentlemen, we will resume at the big table in 30 minutes for those who wish to up the ante. In ten minutes I will open the bids in the envelopes we have circulated. Men please complete you bids and drop them in the tray in Garry's office. The auction had commenced.

All the men completed one or more a slips that were put into each envelope that was their bid, the only bid they could make for the individual nominated. It had to be large in case another male was also interested. Each bid had to be backed by remaining chips. Bidi was to provide confidentially the top bid to each of the women present and if they accepted, usually the case, the woman and the bidder would pair up for the rest of the night/morning/day as they chose. If not accepted they would revert to any other bids.

Fact was that by now most of the bidders who were not at the "big table" and their chosen women had already established their relationship for the evening, so the auction ran very smoothly. The women took the hands of their bidder and asked: Where to now?

To which the response for those males wishing to leave to go elsewhere: To my room or to the disco dance floor downstairs.

The names were drawn somewhat randomly, which in itself was interesting to Toni who was very closely watching the faces and reactions. In the end there were four names not drawn as these were the two sets of sisters from north California who were going to remain for the big game resumption and those "players" including Garry.

Toni thought : Why is this so, especially after Toni and then Bidi were the last envelopes dawn.

Toni realised how stupid she was and thought to herself: My services for the night are no longer required and the two set of sisters are going to be entertainment for the big game table as and when they finish in the later hours of the morning. Bidi has been sold off, just like she thought about Garry, everything is for sale even his own girlfriend (or ex-girlfriend) and he is going to select a new girlfriend from the four at his leisure. How can you just so coldly sell off your own girlfriend for money and expect she will ever want to return. Maybe that is the point he is up for a new cycle of pussy, so one of the two fresh girls that arrived this week is going to be his choice and Bidi is just part of a deal he has done. Bidi was sold to Drake and Dad, so maybe this is part of the new business that Dad wanted to talk to Toni about? So Toni was going to be just another body he will want to deal with in due course and maybe Belle and Sam as well.