Reporting Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She fumbled for her key outside her room, finding that the zip pocket had ten hundred dollar notes. She really would have preferred Roman not do that as it made her feel like she was a prostitute paid for sex, but she could do nothing about the money now or the feeling it evolved. As she pushed the cash back in to her pocket the next door opened with a young couple leaving to check out, probably honeymooners she thought. The man gave her the once over subtly as to not upset his lady, but the woman gave her a look of surprise and disappointment.

Toni was soon in her room calling her friends and getting ready for their final lunch at Las Vegas, at least for now. Time will tell about the future.

She read the report from the P.I. Cried softly to herself and made some decisions. It would be stressful to see Belle and Sam's reactions. But it was now time to face realities on every level and stop trying to live lies and dreams now never to become family possibilities. One thing that did strike her, maybe Vince was right about the three being sluts? No woman would ever want that description of themselves bandied around. At least loose women maybe or Belle's words of "amateur call girl" would be preferable? Whatever way you want to gloss it their activities since they arrived would not be called angelic or supporting the sanctity of the marriage bed. But how would that effect their thinking?

As she took off her mini skirt she felt between her legs. It was still moist down there causing her to flick her pussy and give herself a tremble. She spent the next ten minutes trying to dry herself out and stop the leaking, looking at herself in the mirror and asking herself some and many questions.

  • Is this the same lady who promised faithfully at her wedding to forsake all others?
  • To love, honour and obey her husband?
  • How does she reconcile her time down here with helping herself bring up two beautiful little girls?
  • How does this impact the way her girls may see her in future?
  • If her sex life down here were to come out, how would she deal with those revelations?
  • How does she protect herself and her kids in future from the inevitability of a break-up with her husband?
  • What peace would Garry and his brothers give her back in Houston?
  • Was there any future business she could manage for Roman or Drake?
  • But most of all, her sex drive had been seriously stimulated down there so how does she manage that in the future as no-one could ever expect to go stone cold abstinence after her experiences of the last week.

Well she knew she had two hours of flying/thinking time and maybe the other nine girls had some answers. It was time to focus on make-up, clothes for lunch and the plane, wrapping presents for her kids, packing and where to safely put the thousands of dollars in cash the three had generated.

She locked her door on the way down to the restaurant and thinking so now we need to think about the rest of our lives and not just for the moment.

Belle, Sam and Toni met outside the restaurant and they were ushered off to a quiet vacant room next door. It was one of the convention rooms vacant for this afternoon. They listened to the recordings and read the P.I. 's report. Each was stunned with what they heard and the potential ramifications that must likely flow.

Sam: Look I am really sorry about this and I have to tell you Vince when he is like this is an evil bastard, so there is a lot more going on in his head that what we hear. You cannot trust him in the slightest. When he talks like that he could easily want me and maybe the three of us to be prostitutes for him. I just don't know how to apologise enough.

Toni: Look I reckon we enjoy our lunch with the girls and strain every last bit of laughter and fun out of the next hour or so. We should get together later this week after we have thought things through and you guys have had your gym meeting with Francis and Jack. Meanwhile we act like we know nothing about this stuff and give our guys as much sex as they can handle from girls who have had a lonely week away from their loving.

Belle: That is not going to be too much of an issue for Toni and I because our guys are off out of town on Monday for a week, but Sam you need to be our eyes and ears.

Toni: OK agreed. We pay all our bills in cash and ditch all our purchase invoices. I will pay the P.I. in cash and he will be after a bonus from this lot. Let's go and get the low down from Red and Moni and find out what the others have been up to this week.

It was time for laughter and story swapping, some good food and decent female company. Needless to say they were not the happy trio they would have liked to be after such a full week in Las Vegas. It was time to bring out their acting skills.

Next Episode: Back in Houston.