Reporting Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Toni walked past Garry on her way out with Roman, her buyer for the evening. She could not resist making a comment: Right now Garry we are finished. No obligations and don't ever call me or the girls. That was so low what you just organised. And don't try to deny it. You should be ashamed of yourself, but my guess is that is not in your feelings box. We are out of here.

Gary just looked at her rear as she wobbled her bum and tits as she brushed past him. He thought: so that's what she thinks. As if I care. I got my money back in spades. A good investment; she doesn't know it yet but she is going to be working for me and spreading her legs anytime I want with whoever I want, when I want. Silly bitch. Nice pussy and body though.

Roman: Don't make him an enemy is my best advice. I don't think we really know just how low he can go. Those four girls are going to earn their money tonight. I bet he is after that young blond with the big tits, I saw him checking out earlier. Like she is going to say no with her background?

Toni: Background?

Roman: You don't want to know and I am sure I don't either. The youngest blond with big tits told me their family is destitute and she has to come down here to get the cash so her family can survive after the big fires up north burnt out their business. Garry is really a big user and he couldn't care less about people; he is more concerned about how many times he can sell her pussy tonight than what you and I are doing (or so he hoped).

How wrong can people be with their hopes?

Sam, Belle and Toni paired up outside with their buyers (Rankin, Trent and Roman) and headed to the disco, leaving the big game to be controlled by Garry and his bothers.

Toni knew Roman was right about Garry, so she snuggled close to Roman for whatever protection he could afford. Her new jacket afforded protection from the cold on the outside, but nothing could protect her from her worries on the inside. It would turn out later those worries would be justified.

Garry: Hi Dom. Garry here. Yes there are six on their way down now. They should be there in 10 minutes maximum. The three girls have all got the same outfit. Black satin jacket, black halter dresses with nothing down the back. Slits up the leg. Sexy as hell and randy. One tall blond, one busty short stuff and the brains, a woman called Toni. Make sure they get in and get plenty of booze. See what you can get me. Let me know later how much I owe you when you drop the videos off. Thanks mate. I may be screwing when you come so be prepared to follow on. We have four to work over mate.

As the group got in the lift to go down to the disco Sam realised: We girls cannot dance in these clothes and shoes. Sorry guys give us 30 minutes and we meet you in the bar outside the disco?

"Luck runs with the lady tonight........."

The Disco

Text from Dom: No show. Sorry. See you for breakfast.

The three guys arrived and settled for a drink at bar prices and the noise started to pound from the disco. Two baseball mates happened to be passing joined Trent and Rankin.

Half an hour almost precisely later the three women arrived. Stunning as always in short frilly black mini-skirts, light weight blouses that would be see through under the disco lights, obviously no bras and comfortable dancing shoes with no jewellery. Their room keys were in small zip pockets in their skirts so no handbags. These girls knew discos and the traps and risks.

Roman was getting the bill so the four guys and two women partnered off and left Toni waiting for Roman standing near the entrance.

Roman: If you don't mind discos are not my scene. After about an hour I get a splitting headache and usually drift off elsewhere.

Toni: Whatever works for you. I am supposed to have been sold to you for tonight, so you tell me when you want to move on and where.

Roman: Yes Garry is a low life isn't he. The deal is whatever I bid goes to you direct, so at least that works for you.

Toni: I am your slave, but forget the money. Let's go and do some dancing. I don't drink when I am dancing, so if it is OK with you we head for the floor?

Roman paid at the door and the pair went through the doors to be greeted by magnified sounds of Bad by MJ, a darkened room with strobes circling the room, a packed dance floor and people shouting to be heard over the music.

After about 15 minutes they eventually found the six at the back of the dance floor. Roman and Toni worked their way in to be surprised at Belle and Sam being sandwiched in between two guys each. The girls were dirty dancing rubbing the bodies against the guys in all the right places and the guys hands wandering as they pleased. Sam and Belle just ignored Roman and Toni blissfully losing themselves to the pulsating music, the strobes and the throng of people keeping the six very tightly wedged against each other and enjoying the sensations that disco dancing and freedom can provide to the adventurous.

Toni pulled Roman close to her, putting her hands behind his head and softly kissing his lips. She whispered in his ear over the noise: Thank you for buying me tonight. You are so much the perfect gentleman. You get to me Roman. Please do whatever you want to me tonight. I am yours until lunchtime. I am your slave.

Roman just smiled and winked as he directed Toni's attention to Belle and Sam.

The guys at their rear had undone the blouses in the front exposing their boobs and loosening them so the blouses flowed freely. It was fair to say many of the other dancers were being similarly stimulated, so no-one really took any notice.

The guys at their fronts had lifted their mini's up finding there was no nickers to slow their progress, so their hands were dancing around their thighs and into those luscious groins. The wetness glistened in the strobe lights as their raised their hands to the women's mouths as they sucked the fingers of the guys into their mouths.

These young base-baller's needed no more invitations, especially when the women pushed hard into their crotches and did their best to undo their encumbering zippers.

Sam and Belle's hands wandered down and took hold of four absolutely super hard cocks, squeezing and then guiding them towards their wanton holes.

Sam: I have never ben fucked on a dance floor. Do me well, but no to get your cocks into my rear OK.

Belle: I wanted to be seriously screwed tonight. This is my last night of freedom. Not in the arse.

Toni and Roman witnessed some of the most physical, flexible and wanton sex they had ever seen in their life that night on that dance floor and that was before the six ventured off to the guys bedrooms for even more hours of pleasure, sucking and screwing. The two women just continued to cum and cum as they were invaded, with their tits out bouncing to the fantastic music, the strobes and the closeness of everyone around them. Forget Emmanuelle and her softporn, this was hard-core pleasure between very consenting adults.

Toni could not take it any more so she passionately grabbed Romans head and drew his tongue down her throat. Taking his hand down to her pussy she shoved his fingers into her super wet hole and got him to manipulate it through her clit: I need you to fuck me bad Roman. I need you between my legs now please..............?

She took him to the closest single lounge, undid his zip, pulled out his more than adequate cock, twisted around, lifted her skirt and slid down his pole until it bottomed out groin to groin. While Roman slowly and subtly moved his cock upwards into her ever widening pussy, Toni slipped her hand between her legs and played vigorously with her clit. She could feel every last inch of his cock as it slipped and twisted deeper into her recesses. She was so wet he could have been another few inches and she still would have consumed every last little bit of his cock. Fortunately no one turned around to see what the noises were, probably because the disco music was blaring so loudly. There were no security cameras in that corner so they were free to enjoy themselves and they did to excess. Toni and Roman exploded almost together with cum streaming down her legs and onto the lounge.

Roman: Unless you want to spread yourself around here Toni I suggest we take the rest of the night off to see what we can get up to between those beautiful legs of yours.

Toni said somewhat amusingly: I am a one man woman to my owner. No interest in other cocks. Just maybe a tissue so I don't embarrass myself on the way out will do.

Roman said somewhat pokerfaced deliberately stirring: I am not into sharing my woman. But what about Sam and Belle?

Toni: They are taking no notice of us and they are mature women so they make their own decisions. Just like us? So you're not going to sell me on like Garry would?

Roman smiling away: Don't tempt me as you would make a fortune around here. Let's just see how good a slave you can be for the night?

So you girls did not worry about the absence of nickers tonight? Or bras for that matter?

Toni: Well we were certainties weren't we so why pretend. Besides this is our last night here and we wanted to make it memorable. You know when we get home things are not going to be pleasant.

Roman: We run a family business in New Orleans with everyone doing what is needed. So if I employ you as my P.A. you would be my companion and chief marketing manager?

Toni: You are stirring bastard aren't you, but very lovable. I have two beautiful little girls and one pain in the butt cheating husband to consider before that would be an option.

Roman: You've got to use that great body of yours before it loses its shape.

Toni: Stop messing around and take me to bed.

Toni took hold of Roman's arm, gave him a gentle kiss on the cheek and they were off to his room.

Roman: Do you need any fresh clothes if you are going to be my slave until lunchtime.

Toni: Slaves don't need clothes?

The Rest of the Night - Toni and Roman

Toni and Roman went straight to his room with Toni very satisfied with her man for the night.

She held him tight as they passed some guys who were boozed out of the minds on changing lift-wells. They gave her the once over as if she were a loose woman for the night and staggered off.

Roman: Like I said you could make a lot of money tonight.

Toni: I have been sold for the night to you big boy.

Toni as they passed through his door: OK so I am your slave now. Tell me what you wish. It is my command darling man.

Roman: OK if you want to go down that road. Let's do it. Go and get us a bottle of champers from the fridge and a couple of glasses and join me on the opposite lounge. Turn up the air-conditioning a bit warmer so you are comfortable. Make yourself at home.

Toni ditched her shoes and did as she was asked, sitting opposite Roman.

She was going to tease Roman to see his reactions. She opened her legs wide enough so that Roman could see her pussy crack and undid the buttons on her blouse ensuring he have visual access to those beautiful boobs.

Roman: You sit there teasing me with that truly beautiful body of yours. You are so warm and wonderful. I would really hope we can make a relationship work somehow even if it is going to take some time. You know I am going to find plenty of ways to come to Houston for business now so when does this slave bit cut out? After all I cannot have you wandering the streets looking for stray cock now can I?

Toni said nothing. She just sipped her champers and looked straight into Roman's eyes. She rolled her tongue around the edge of the glass and dropped her right hand to her left breast, allowing her blouse to open widely as she manipulated her nipple bringing it to firm attention.

Roman: For a married woman who has two children and a family life, you look like you are enjoying this seduction or is it slavery?

Toni said nothing. She lifted her boob and dropped some droplets of champagne over her nipples and brought her hand to her mouth. She mouthed : Tasty....

Roman: My guess is a slave does what she is told. So as my companion and marketing manager in Houston she could help me make connections I could never do from New Orleans. Maybe she could help me lock down some contracts? Represent me maybe and even do some er .......negotiations?

Toni continued to sip her champagne and slipped down the lounge a little exposing her pussy even more.

Roman: Maybe a starter of $2000 per week plus expenses, including a clothing allowance. You would need some high class gear to go where we would want to meet my guests.

Toni dropped her right hand slowly down her torso and into that warm grove between her legs, letting her fingers dangle over her pussy ever so gently.

Roman: There would be the occasional overseas trip that you would need to manage for me and when possible join me to assist of course. Interstate I do go to New York and Boston regularly so they would fit in as well?

Toni's fingers entered her pussy and Roman could hear the slurp as it entered her wet cavern.

Roman: We could make love every night in some of the most beautiful resorts and hotels. We may need to get you an apartment in Houston where we can meet and make love?

Toni's fingers began to flick her clit and Roman could see the moistness around her palm as her juices leaked.

Roman: With you as my slave you would never need to look for any other cocks, but my guess is in your role you should be able to ensure you got some monsters to feed into that pussy of yours anytime you wanted final negotiations. I guess I should not be jealous if you close the deals.

Toni's fingers spread her pussy lips and her thumb flicked her clit. She began to fuck her pussy with two, then three, then four fingers. Her eyes glazed as she approached her explosion.

Roman: I think you need to bend over that lounge like a good slave and offer up your rear for my wanting cock.

Toni rose keeping her fingers firmly entrenched into her pussy, undid her mini skirt and bent forward over the lounge opening herself to whatever Roman so chose.

Roman dropping his clothes and shoes onto the near carpet: Well my lovable tease I think you need some loving that you can store up until next we meet.

Toni withdrew her fingers and used both hands to open herself up as wide as she could to take into her pussy this truly lovable man, who hopefully would see a lot more of this position over the coming hours and later when they could find a love nest.

His cock met no resistance on the way in with Toni being just so moist from over the top turned on. His cock slid through her gap and found places no cock had ever before, at least before Drake anyway. But this was loving sex, not just fulfilment sex or revenge sex or aggressive sex. It was the ultimate for any woman, whether that be from her lover or her husband. Lover sex is probably more fun she thought because of the abandonment factor, but here was a beautiful thick cock rubbing itself against every part of her pussy stimulated, sensational and long. She had learnt a few things about manipulating her muscles since she had arrived at Las Vegas and did she apply those ideas now. By contracting her internal muscles she was able to draw Roman in and hold him there without having to do a lot of hard work. Roman grabbed her boobs from behind and enjoyed himself playing, squeezing and twisting those nipples, primarily because Toni was doing the real effort. With Toni able to concentrate on her own satisfaction she felt so much more alive, so involved, so turned on and so ................ as she came with Roman's deep blast.

Roman's cock would satisfy any woman and it did for the dark hours until breakfast.

They woke on their bed entwined. It was 10.00am and Toni had booked a group lunch for the ten girls at 1.00pm. They were to fly out at 4.00pm back to their growing memories and concerns.

Roman: Well slave, please organise some breakfast and today's paper to be brought up while I have a quick shower.

Toni: May slave join you in the shower?

Roman: Slave may. I assume my hands are free to wander?

Toni: I am your slave until midday, was the deal?

They slipped together into the shower booth and Toni was soon applying soap all over Roman's very fit and toned body. Roman was meanwhile playing with Toni's boobs and then her pussy teasing her to be the loose woman he wanted her to become.

Toni: You know I could easily fall in love with you?

Roman: I would really enjoy that and hopefully we can find a way to allow it to happen.

Toni played with Roman's cock squeezing it ever so gently and bringing it to life in her fingers while Roman kissed her gently on her lips and bringing her hips against his hard-on.

Toni: Slave asks Roman to make love to her, please.

Roman had no problems complying with slave's request. His member was warmly received between slave's hips. He vowed to himself he needs to do everything he could to make this relationship more than what he had enjoyed over these few days in Las Vegas.

After the shower and their lovemaking had successfully woken the pair Toni ordered brunch to be enjoyed watching the world go by through their elevated windows.

The hotel staff member did appreciate his view of the lovely Toni in her bath robe as he set their food down and was tipped handsomely by Roman. Undoubtedly he had seen many women so attired before but this woman seemed to have that special thing.

The lovers spent the next hour enjoying each other's company talking about their lives and dreams, often just quietly taking in their lovers eyes and expressions as they relaxed and were comforted by their company.

Toni: I have15 minutes. Do you feel like a quicky?

She lay across the table and allowed her robe to slip open displaying all her wares to this gorgeous man.

Roman needed no further encouragement as he slipped his robe off his shoulders and progressively wandered his hands over Toni's body, playing with her luscious boobs and working his fingers between her legs to ensure she was ready to take him into her nice moist pussy. That pussy had expanded somewhat since she had arrived in Las Vegas so it was momentary before she ready, willing and able. He plunged his cock into her hole and inserted his fingers into her mouth for her to suck off her juices as she took his member deeper and deeper into her. Lovers make love with their eyes and Toni's absolutely flashed with excitement as the inevitable see sawing occurred into her gap. Toni's fingers now clean were perfect for grabbing her hips and pulling Toni up and onto his growing cock as he now drove himself into her as far as he could reach in this position. And when they came it was fantastic as both wanted to please the other as much as they were enjoying themselves.

Toni: So how do you rate your slave out of ten?

Roman: I would say a twelve.

They hugged as Roman's cum streamed down her legs.

Toni: Sounds just about right. Slave does apply for more attention at the earliest occasion (as she wiped herself and speedily dressed). I am going to be leaking down there for probably an hour with all the juices you provided. You don't need to worry I am on the pill.

Roman: Strangely enough that did not enter my mind.

Toni: You devil you.........

Unfortunately the time had to come when they must part. Midday was both a sad and happy time for them both. There were promises both intended to keep, so the next two or three months will not see them lonely so they hoped. There was a very passionate kiss and a loving pat on the rear as Toni left.

Toni slipped quietly out in her outfit of last night doing her absolute best to avoid staring eyes. She crossed her arms across her chest seemingly saying to anyone observing, it was colder out in the corridors. In Las Vegas there is always someone watching.