Reporting Pt. 06 - Choices to Christmas

Story Info
Active sex life of married women driven by their husbands.
17.7k words
4.15
3.2k
2
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

REPORTING 6 -- CHOICES, CONSEQUENCES AND CHRISTMAS

This is a continuation of the Reporting Story and readers would appreciate the current if they take the time to review the episodes to date. This story begins the inter-relationship with others that have been written and the facts will become further interwoven. We live in 2019, a very modern society and infidelity/promiscuity is far less important than the force with which we live, the pace we experience and the pleasures that are readily provided and as a result sought after by even the more conservative elements. Life is short.

People have CHOICES.

They make decisions out of the choices which are available to them at the time. There are decision makers among us and there are those who hate the pressure of having to make those decisions preferring to obfuscate and defer. Unfortunately those choices can at times be very unpleasant and occasionally vital to essential. Many just have to be made or as the umpire says the "judgement call".

From every decision we make there are consequences, commonly both good and bad and that can be based on the perceptions of those around us. Whatever, we have to live with the consequences of our actions and decisions. The key point being how one weighs up the points on the left and right sides of the board, because different people faced with the same decision cum problem will decide totally different courses of action or non-action. That said while we all mistakes we can stay in bed all day and watch TV or alternatively invite another to make sure the only thing on the TV is good porn and the action is not sleep.

CHRISTMAS is both a fantastic time of year and a stressful time, mainly because people are thrown together with screaming kids or crazy scenarios at places like work or work/ business Christmas parties. Issues are brought to a head and they need to be confronted.

It is in this complex time of year the ten ladies now back in Houston for some days now are brought back to reality. Some just look forward to May when the 10 plus new recruits will be off again exploring Las Vegas. Others, but most relevant to us Samantha (Sam), Belle and Toni, are about to be brought into a very tough world of Houston with its middle class moralities, major financial economic issues and risk takers extraordinaire.

The First Week of December

The cooler weather had brought with its memories of old times, Christmas lights, kids parties and shopping. These were all fun and joyous and the kids were all young enough to ignore the realities their parents were exposed to in order to pay the bills and set things up for 2019. It was Budgets time, Business Plans, close deals time and bonuses qualifications for the parents and their businesses.

Meeting of the Investors in Consult Co Inc

Jake (husband of Toni) had just been promoted to a divisional director and he joined the other 5 Directors discussing their business plans for 2019 and the leads for new contracts that definitely would be coming up early in 2019. Consult Co Inc had been set up by the 6 guys post uni and post the GFC as the USA had started to turn around with shale oil and gas leading the way out of the Texas and Pennsylvania fields. The last few years had all been dramatic with serious growth and profits followed by substantial recruitments and a total manpower force of over 100 people. With that size came a constant need to refresh revenue streams, new ideas and replacement contracts. Michael was the leader having done his MBA part-time in Administration and Construction Engineering. The other 5 had university degrees in various aspects of science including computer science and artificial intelligence.

Michael:

Ok so we have agreed:

  • we go to IPO (float on the Nasdaq) in the third quarter of 2019;

  • we sign up Ali's group on a bonus basis for all the leads they give us;

  • every one of us has KPI's (key performance indicators) we must achieve so we are ready to provide our books off to the Stock Brokers to support our capital raisings and listing;

  • the potential contracts that Ali has already identified are absolutely critical to us if we are going to be ready to support that IPO;

  • those share entitlements that will be issued to each of us is 100% based on performance so if anyone does not meet their targets they are scaled down dramatically;

  • if we all meet our targets the estimated value of Consult Co Inc will be $20 million to $40 million and that is our single objective for the next seven months come hell or high water.

Michael looked around the room and all nodded enthusiastically.

Michael:

As you know Ali has been living with me for the last twelve months and she and her "girls" have been very active "between the sheets" as we may say getting us our leads. Now as much as Ali et al can keep those contacts fresh, it is up to you five guys to follow up those new contracts, get them signed up and staffed so we get our stats right and our Stock Brokers impressed. If we all agree here and now, nothing else counts between today and July. There can be no equivocations or excuses; we win those deals via whatever legal means we can. If that means working 20 hour days, we work 20 hour days. If that means we need to supply call girls, cases of wine and dinners, free holidays, training courses in Las Vegas we do it, but we have to keep our costs within our Budget.

Michael looked around the room again. There were no dissenters, actually more to the opposite.

Michael:

What I am about to say is probably the most controversial but to me far from that.

We know a lot of Ali's contacts have come from her participation in swingers groups down around the Gulf. Some have just come from them screwing guys and wives as a means of getting us "ïn the doors". What now needs to be done is for all of us, meaning every one of us to get involved and to follow up whenever we can and participate in those groups to solid up those contacts. If we use call girls then that is going to cost real money and that is not on, as well as problems with managing prostitutes and the complexities for our contacts of being seen with "women of the night". We really should focus our marketing budgets on events, training courses and subtle free-bees.

So I say we get our wives involved with us. No calls girls. And we all screw ourselves wealthy. The wives get major clothing allowances, baby and house sitters payments and the massive benefit of being very wealthy post July. I reckon they all secretly want to be hot-wives and all they need is our guidance.

Don't forget we all enjoyed ourselves immensely back in the uni dorms and our wives were far from worried about infidelity then. Let's be honest, we have all screwed widely in the dorms before we got married and before we took on the challenges we now face. This means if we can get our wives involved we get rid of a big area of risk, we cut down our costs, we have a lot of fun screwing around and we have personal relations which under-pin longer term fees.

Before we go out to dinner where it may be difficult to talk this over in detail, I suggest we would all go home to our wives afterwards and explain the basics of what we are targeting and emphasise just how wealthy we will be post July and how their lifestyles will be so dramatically improved even during the next six months but even more so afterwards. The end justifies the means. It is up to you guys as to how and when you deal with the details. Buy them some great lingerie and see through clothes, take them out to dinner, tell them how sexy they look and how she is going to be watched by all the men tonight, emphasise what we can achieve and fuck them stupid as often as you can. Then start on meetings with clients and their partners over dinner.

In front of you are some high quality necklaces, pendants, ear rings and others that are a set in those boxes that Ali got for us from a local swingers group. When you with the male pendants or your wife wears those, preferably down cleavage of an open shirt or blouse, they show to anyone awake out there they are available now. Trust me it takes out all the awkward questions and all that remains is will the other party take the hint.

You will have noted that the Budget for each of you contains an additional $20,000 for clothing and $20,000 for entertainment in the next 6 months for each of you and your divisions. Meaning this is not contingent and must be spent starting now if we all agree. If anyone wants to opt out then we may as well ditch the whole idea of the IPO because it is an all-in or not on scenario.

Do you guys remember that pool party we had when we got together and formed Consult Co Inc. The cheap champagne, the marihuana, the dance party and orgy that followed. The girls all loved it and we all were drained out by the end of that weekend. The only thing that changes is the booze and the venue we get are top class.

If we were to go around the table and get the views I am sure we all secretly want that to happen and I am sure you all want a good piece of Ali. Guys she is one heck of a screw. He clicked on a hand control in front of him, turning on the projection screen and the computer playback. The screen flickered to life drawing all the men's attention to the screen.

It was a bedroom scene. There was Michael coming in the door and taking off his tie followed by Ali.

Ali had on her business black silk mini skirt and a transparent white blouse that was undone down to just show the top edge of her bra. That bra was lace embroided on mesh and her nipples were slightly visable as they extended giving one a hint of things to come. Around her neck and dropping into her cleavage was one of those same necklaces that Michael provided to the guys. She was making her intentions very clear to Michael; she wanted him between her legs soonest no questions asked.

Michael turned around and was greeted with a deep passionate lingering kiss and her hands wandering down to his groin seeking out his growing cock. The zipper slipped down and her hand found its target extracting it from his trousers.

Michael knew exactly what Ali needed tonight. Her favourite was doggy style. He undid the remaining buttons on her blouse and released her boobs from the front opening clasp.

She gently pushed Michael back on their bed and shed her blouse and bra to the appreciation of the viewers. She had beautiful 38c's, with large nipples deep coloured and now very extended.

Michael's pants, shoes and underwear were soon discarded, allowing Ali to droop her head and effortlessly consume his cock. Not a mean effort since he was at least ten inches long. Her throat had expanded and her nose was tightly thrusting against the hairs around his cock. She had the skill to be one heck of a cock sucker, suggesting she was no amateur in this activity. She continued to suck Michael's cock for what felt like forever until he tapped her on the shoulder. She rose with saliva dripping from her mouth looking straight into Michael's eyes and dropped her skirt to the carpet showing the tightest set of buns unencumbered by any nickers.

Michael noticing the fascination on the faces of the other 5: She never wears nickers indoors guys. And yes she can suck cock well past my length.

Ali lay on the bed face down now clothed only in her necklace and her black thigh highs and lifted her legs under her elevating her rear and exposing her pussy to the edge of the bed.

Michael drew closer and played with his cock against her opening, her clit and up and down her slit. Teasing her and causing her to have little rivulets of come out her pussy as her pre-cum.

Ali twisted her head as if to say stop teasing and fuck me.

The cock entered her pussy and it slid in as deep as her could manage with absolutely no delays. She was moist. She was wanting. Her pussy said fuck me hard and her folds gripped Michael as if to never let him free.

The screen went still as Michael pushed the stop with his cock deeply buried in Ali's pussy.

So we come to the voting? If I receive an email from all of you individually by 9.00am Monday morning on my computer saying one word, Yes, then it is a "goer" and for all that means there are no limits except legal ones.

Toni and Jakes place

After dinner Jake arrived home all aglow with the effects of a great Californian pinotage flowing through his system and the memories of that private showing in Michael's bedroom. The kids were already in bed and Toni greeted him with a big kiss and hug as he ventured through the door into the kitchen. His relations with Toni had been great ever since she got back from Las Vegas and their sex life had picked up dramatically. So it was not unsurprising that Jake was so passionately welcomed or even that he could feel she had no underwear on as he pulled her close as she kissed him and entwined her tongue around his. She could taste his pinotage and he her Cabernet that she obviously had been enjoying while watching a Sunday movie.

The Cabernet was soon emptied as they talked over the essentials of the meeting, albeit censored on what the ladies would be expected to do in helping their husbands achieve that massive IPO benefit. Jake focused on the occasional travel, the great evenings and entertainment, the clothing allowance and the assistance needed in "smoozing" to win those special contracts. The money was suggested but not promised.

Now Toni was no fool and she could read between the lines as to what she and the other five wives would probably have to do to help win those contracts, but right now she knew the only thing left for tonight would be to take her husband to bed and screw him senseless. The future would be up to her to manage and she was confident she could do that barring impossible scenarios.

Toni held her man tight and rubbed her pussy against Jakes groin taking plenty of time to make it super obvious what her expectations were. Jake responded drinking his remaining red and drawing her to him.

Jake saw this as the perfect response to the question he did not ask but would be required to provide tomorrow morning before 9.00am.

Toni dropped her hand down and took Jake's hand into hers as she pushed it down her front and past the elastic on her tracksuit pants. He found no nickers, a vacant bush and a very wet pussy that was leaking all over his fingers.

Toni allowed Jake to massage her gap and spread his fingers into her clit, titivating and causing rolling tingles down her spine. Those fingers delved into that gap and played with a gentle rocking as they entered and escaped.

She undid his zip and fished for his cock until she found what she wanted bringing it into the open warmth of the kitchen. She squeezed and stroked that member as it grew, getting harder and harder, longer and longer. She felt some pre-cum and in her own self felt that building orgasm that she craved. Her sex life had become much more important to her since Las Vegas and she was not going to let Jake off with a "quicky" tonight. It wasn't a short affair notwithstanding his obvious philanderings with Angie and probably others in that swingers club.

Toni bent back allowing Jakes fingers to caress her pussy and stroke her clit. She knew tonight had to be special and she was going to ensure it was.

Her thoughts wandered as she closed her eyes and her mind drifted to some of those great sex events that one wanted to relive. Her deep cock penetrations from Drake, her orgy with Hank, Gary and Steven, her crazy nights back in the dorms, her modelling days and her honeymoon exploits around the hotel pools. Sex was good and she needed more and more, but especially good screwing and the occasional hard fucking that brings up the animal in the beast; she just needed to be discreet and at home with husband was no problem.

Her orgasm brought her back to her senses as she sagged at the knees and brought Jake's hand to her mouth for a good cleansing.

Jake remained hard and seeking relief as she dragged him towards their bedroom well away from the kids and their deep sleep.

He needed no instruction on getting rid of his shoes and clothes and these soon joined hers on the floor.

Toni pushed Jake down onto their bed and dropped her mouth down over his cock. It was no-where near as big as Drake's but he knew how to use it and Toni was going to use it often tonight.

Getting his cock super hard was her first objective and that proved very easy. It stood up like a symbol of defiance or strength, hard, thickish and long enough for a great blow job.

Achieving her first objective allowed Toni to rise and slip her pussy ever so speedily down his length and bottom out groin to groin. She began to consume his cock in her innards and screwed herself and inwardly sucked his cock up into her as far as he could go. It was interesting to her that she knew she had several bigger cocks when she was in Las Vegas and these stretched her out well past where Jake was now, but she did not let on her otherwise wishes for a bigger harder cock.

She bent over while still holding Jake in her as deep as he could be and opened the drawer beside her bed. Mandingo was there waiting her from her sex this afternoon while watching her tape at The New Ranch, as was the lube to make its absorption so much more achievable.

Toni put Mandingo back into its rightful spot of manipulating her clit while adding some lube to Jakes cock, allowing to flow down and around its head and fluidise Mandingo's length.

She then surprised Jake, to his great pleasure, by putting his cock to her pussy and pushing down encouraging it to go past her muscles and deep into her love hole. As this slowly was achieved and Jake was able to pull Toni down onto his cock Toni inserted Mandingo onto her clit and gave herself a hard fucking as she turned on the switch. Being so wet Mandingo did not delay in its pleasure and this caused Toni to have to spread her legs as wide as she could in this position, while still drawing Jake deeper into her love hole. Wider and wider went her legs as she thanked herself for her hours in the gym giving her that extra flexibility down south.

The combination of Mandingo and Jakes cock was not as good as Drake's cock but in the circumstances there would be no complaint. The combination went into those spots and twisted and turned vibrating as they went on exciting Toni. She loved big cock and truth be known any big cock that was coming her way if she was safe.

She did not deny Jake in any way as she concentrated her muscles to draw as much of his jiz from Jake as she could on every down thrust as he began to come. Her rear was now super wet as he slowly subsided back down her love hole and left with a pop to their mutual amusement.

Toni:

Oh my, that was so good beautiful husband. I love the way we have sex.

Jake:

Let's be honest Mandingo had a bit of a role there.

They cuddled in the aftermath as their climaxes slowly left their bodies and they relaxed in each other's arms.

It took 10 minutes before they spoke again.

Toni: I am so proud of what you and our uni friends have done together over these last few years. From crazy uni lifestyles we all came and here you are working to become multi-millionaires in the foreseeable future. I realise this is not going to be easy as otherwise everyone would be doing the same as you, but I promise to help you as much as I can and do. Just let me know when and we can plan things to get around our kids issues.