Reporting Pt. 06 - Choices to Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Belle had thought the next questions through well before she asked them: So are you after a lover here in Houston? And if so what do you want from your lover? What can you offer her as a lover?

Claudio: Lover's love making love, not sex but love. They want to give their lover pleasure and passion and receive the same in return. They do not want binding situations and all the pain they can cause. They want freedom to express themselves when they are together and to be comfortable when they are apart. But when they are together sparks fly and they live in the moment. What I have to offer are just me and those moments one can enjoy together. The first question is open.

Belle: How does one make application to become your lover or anyone's lover as the case may be?

Claudio: As a first step by being bold and forthcoming, ignoring the prejudices and social stigma. Then make sure you have the time and money to apply yourself because being a lover is not a two minute quick activity.

Belle: So how does one close the first question?

Claudio: Make the first move and see the reaction.

Belle: Interesting, but I need to go to the ladies.

Belle trotted off to the toilet and looked at herself in the mirror. It was crunch time for her and she needed to decide on where this relationship with Claudio was going. Arguably it was far too late to backtrack now, but did she really want to backtrack and was she looking into the future for herself, her kids or could she be excused for a level of me time. She decided me time and to hell with Dennis.

Five minutes later she walked out into the lounge room, turned out the lights, straddled Claudio and kissed him gently on the mouth. She had taken off her bra, undone the front of her blouse completely and taken off her high heels letting them all droop intriguingly between her fingers held over her shoulder.

So what was Claudio's views.

Belle: I trust you like what you see. Is this bold enough for step one?

Claudio as her let his hands wander loosely over her torso: Undoubtedly. You are stunning. Any intelligent man would be wanting to be your lover. You have a great body and your skin is so soft and smooth.

Belle as she enjoyed his delicate touch: There is one man, we shall call my husband who prefers to screw around when he is out of town and he has lost the art or the desire of being a lover. He just loves money.

Claudio while continuing to sensitively rub and tease her nipples: His loss and my gain is all I can say. Some men have no appreciation for real beauty other than their own mirror vision.

Belle leaning back slightly allowing Claudio a better access to her lower abdomen: Let's say the last thing I want is another husband, but a lover of love. Sounds perfect for me Claudio. So we keep it that way, OK? Just any time we can get together.

Claudio while lifting his lips from her nipples: And how does this seductress of mine love to make love?

Belle looking straight into his eyes: Tonight you have free rein and our future as lovers depends upon how you respond.

But let's see what you have to offer down there Claudio.

Belle dropped her bra and shoes to the carpet and fished for Claudio's zipper, allowing Claudio to continue his pleasure over her chest.

She found his zipper and enjoyed the sound of its opening slowly as his bulge grew in anticipation. It was a large enough bulge already, meaning Claudio was looking forward to the rest of tonight. The manhood was covered by a pair of jocks that were soon parted to allow a very long but thinner style of cock to poke its head out from under those covers. Its head had turned a deep purple as she stoked it steadily to life, with deep veins down its sides and an unusual bulbous head compared to its girth. She could envisage that head expanding her ever so down there when she would be able to get it between her legs. Her anticipation was that it would go as far as she had gap space and then some before it expanded to fill every last crevice, nook and cranny of her pussy. Love making is all about anticipation.

Belle's nipples grew and lengthened far beyond what her husband had been achieving for many months of clumsy quick sex. It was almost painful as they grew to the point that her nipples became moist as if lactating, but more likely sweat from her exertions.

Claudio: I love your boobs and those nipples tell me a story my lovely lady. You want me. Maybe when we get together again you may ignore your needs for a bra. Those boobs are so firm and the nipples so tight. You really don't need a bra and that spoils your sex appeal, especially when you are seeking to appeal to your man company like me.

Belle: That's a bit hard during the day with the shops and the kids, at school and at church, but I have to admit I have been thinking about you just said for some time now. From now on I will ditch the bra on nights out and that way I can spend more on my sexy clothes like cami's and lace tops. OK easy to agree on that one. Done.

She pushed Claudio back on to the flat area of the lounge and took his cock between her lips, watching so intensely as it grew and grew and the bulbous head took on a fascination as the blood engulfed its end point as it moved to a deep purple and started to pre-cum between her lips. She switched around allowing Claudio to start exploring her lower regions, unzip her slacks and discover that ever so brief but now exceedingly wet g string. Claudio was able to slip her slacks off her hips and Belle kicked off her pants encouraging his exploration. His hands found that ever so wet pussy, wanting, ever so wanting a decent cock between its folds and seeking to draw every last drop of semen as it could extract from the depths of his groin.

Claudio: You are so wet down there darling.

Belle: Plan on being very dry and sore by the time we finish tonight, because I am.

Belle thought to herself: Yes I am surprising myself but this is what I have been looking for from my man for years and there is no way I am going to deny myself now.

His hands wandered around her rear and found two holes both more than adequately lubricated just lusting for his fingers to adventure between their gaps. What firstly interested Claudio was Belle showed no dislike for his adventuring around her rose bud, even pushing back when his fingers circled around its exterior and just inside. He took the hint and allowed his longer two fingers to play there while his thumb danced around her clit applying gentle pressure as he separated her folds with his tongue. That thumb worked its magic with her streaming down his hand and lubricating his fingers as they gently moved progressively deeper into her rose bud.

Belle lifting her head from his cock to take some breaths before consuming his cock again: You know how to get a girl going there Claudio. I think I could take that all night. Have fun.

Like as if Claudio needed more encouragement. His cock was taking over his body and his pee hole was leaking pre-cum big time.

Belle kept consuming his cock down her throat as far as she could, each time making those extra few centimetres as she drove her head down and played with his cock and balls with her hands. She felt his head was expanding in her throat and there was no way she was going to let his jiz escape her mouth. Her lips were sucking his cock into her mouth and acting like suction seeking that seminal fluid that she enjoyed the taste form her men.

She held his cock tight breathing through her nose on her upstrokes and squeezing his cock and balls on the down stokes. She resisted as best she could gagging for air and focused her caressing of his balls and then a squeeze as she felt the first blasts of cum entering her throat. She did not resist its path down into her lower regions as she sucked her first cum of the night to its conclusion. She licked his cum from the edges of his mouth and then refocused on encouraging her man for seconds by gently blowing on its bulbous head, licking it up wards from its base and taking that head into her lips with ever so soft sucks and twists.

Claudio did not miss a beat as he enjoyed every last draw against his cock, continuing to lick that ever so soft and wanton clit, driving his thumb between her folds and pushing his long fingers into her rose bud. His lover seemed so focused on what she was doing to please him she allowed him total freedom to please her. This woman between his legs was special. She obviously wanted to make him feel he was special and she intended to be a lover anytime he ventured through Houston with time on his hands. She was different to his other lovers because she participated so actively, whereas his lovers up north were more interested in what they could achieve from his lovemaking.

His attention to her clit was now so advanced she could no longer suck his cock. Here rear was crying out for a cock and her pussy was throbbing as blood engulfed its surrounds. She gripped his head with her inner thighs holding him firmly in place as his last few licks brought out her explosion.

Belle: Oh ... My goodness that was great. No it was fabulous. Just hold me for a few minutes please while my pussy stops throbbing. Just keep your hand down there playing, please...

Belle: Give me five minutes and I want that cock of yours hard again to replace your fingers, please ... Oh don't mind my little trembles down there, just keep playing.

Claudio did as he was asked and by now his two fingers were now buried well past 50% in her rose rub and his thumb was totally buried in her pussy. He kept pushing, removing and then pushing his fingers into her gaps ensuring she stayed seriously moist and interested.

Belle: I have a fantasy. Would you help me satisfy that fantasy?

Claudio: Just show me and I will meet all your requests young lover. Maybe we do all your fantasies?

Belle lifted herself from his hand but held it near her rear and took him to the window outlooking the Houston CBD. She planted her arms against the glass and squeezed herself against the glass panels, allowing her boobs to be forced forward and somewhat squashed. Anyone with a telescope would have appreciated the sight from outside, but a cold overcast winter night was most unlikely to see any star watchers this evening.

Belle: Make love to me please Claudio. Enjoy yourself. No limits other than no arse.

Claudio was more than impressed at his ladies bidding. He was now very happy about being so tall. Much taller than Belle, giving him the ability to leverage upwards at his own will. His cock was so hard as he rubbed it against her rear, up and down and around her moist holes. It grew again to its manhood best and that bulbous head sought out any hole available. He found the most moist being her pussy and allowed its head to touch her opening and pushed it against her clit, only to slide forward and enter her now gaping hole that was twitching seeking sizable cock. He was so long and hard that he was able to enter her and slide his cock up as far as he could reach in her vagina with only a few thrusts. He still had length and he decided to see how far he could stretch her.

Belle: Oh my god that feels so big and long and hard and ... just keep going big guy.

Claudio obliged gently pushing upwards in case he hurt her with his length. He found her tubes and his cock found its way inside stretching away but being ever so cautious. His cock was being drowned by her pre-cum and she knew it was probably too much too early to keep his upward thrusts entering where her god did not intend. His cock was well lubricated, so part two of her fantasy was raised.

Belle took his cock in her left hand as it withdrew and placed it against her rose bud.

She rubbed it against her hole to encourage its growth: Sorry but the rose bud is a great place to excite with its sensories, but useless to screw because the muscles go the wrong way big boy.

She opened her legs as wide as she could to encourage her man to enter her pussy. He did, but again ever so slowly working his way deeper and deeper with every simple upward lift of his body. Her memory from Las Vegas and the pool party was that she could take her man deeper if she could just relax a little more, so it was up to Claudio to achieve how far he wanted if he did not push the boundaries of today.

Belle took her hand to her pussy and played with her clit and her opening as she encouraged Claudio to drive her deeper into his cock. She did and he could not believe that she almost took all his cock in and was able to manipulate her opening to draw his jiz out of his sack. It took 10 minutes before their joint activities saw Claudio exploding deeper, with his cum streaming down her legs.

Belle excused herself to the toilet so she could wash herself and stop the stream down onto the carpet.

Belle came out of the bathroom with a hand towel to wash her man and clean that lovable cock. Along with two glasses of Italian bubbly to clean their throats.

Belle pushing him back into the lounge: Now stay still while I clean that cock.

She washed his cock of all its coverage with considerable attention. They drank their bubbly in sips while enjoying looking over each other body and appreciating their company. Then placing her mouth over his cock she used her mouth to encourage her man again.

Claudio: So do you have another fantasy?

Belle: I have several but not tonight as you may find them a bit too kinky.

Claudio: Like what?

Belle: Promise you will not be unkind?

Claudio: Promise and I also promise to make it happen one day when you are ready.

Belle: The least kinky is one holiday I would love to go out on a yacht with my lover and spend all day nude cruising around making love in the open air and just enjoying the freedom that would involve.

Claudio: Very doable and that is a promise. Your medium fantasy?

Belle: Making love to my man in a public place like a club or a band concert.

Claudio: A little harder and probably a summer time event out of town where no one knows you and me. But sounds fine to me. And one of the extreme variety?

Belle: Going to a swingers club meeting with my man and we both let loose for one night of memories. Maybe never to do it again, but only with my man and I totally happy with possible consequences.

Claudio: There are plenty of swingers clubs up north, so it would be just a matter of finding the safe ones and making that happen. You had me worried that the worst would be something like a gangbang.

Belle: That is a fantasy of few women Claudio.

She lifted herself from the lounge and held out her hand to Claudio: Come to bed Claudio so I can drain you dry in my first night as your lover in Houston.

Belle: One thing I do need to say again just so you don't get the wrong idea.

Claudio confidently: Ok tell me.

Belle: I am about to ditch my unfaithful husband and my life is going to be complicated for maybe twelve months or so. I have two kids to look after and they are my number one priority. Most of all the very last thing I am looking for is another husband and maybe I will never get married again, so if you are happy with our relationship as occasional lovers that is the way it is going to remain.

Claudio: OK am totally on board with all that, your fantasies and being one of your lovers.

Belle: Now come to bed. My favourite ways of making love are cowgirl and spooning. Are you up to that?

Claudio: Lead the way through that door. I will grab the rest of that bottle and our two glasses.

And that was the way the night went with Belle leaving as the dawn rays broke the sky in time to be home to make breakfast for her kids. Carol made her own way home later that afternoon with a service contract signed and her start up deposit.

It was midday by the time Belle had dealt with her chores for the day, dropping off her Toyota for service and started to think about what information had been overloaded on her during the last 24 hours. She rang Dennis's office and discovered with a little white lie of wanting to get a message through to Dennis that his P.A. was with him in Austin; she knew what that meant. Dennis would be home on Friday and his PA should be back in the office tomorrow two days early, so if it could wait Belle could talk to her then.

On the way home after collecting her kids she went to the garage to pay for her Toyota Corolla service to discover that her credit card had maxed out and the Bank refused extra cover. Fortunately she had the cash in her purse from her last personal trainer visit with Francis to pay that invoice and the food for the next two days at the supermarket. Needless to say she was fuming by the time she got home, even though the garage owner had been seriously nice about that credit card "mix up".

Things got worse.

As she got to the front door a messenger from the Bank had been waiting for her to arrive to deliver her a letter she needed to sign for on receipt. Bundling the kids inside and setting them down for their afternoon break took time, but she was very apprehensive as to why the Bank would be sending such a style of communication. Why not a text, or a mobile call or an email to Dennis's personal email account?

When they got married Dennis had everything acquired in his name, including all the loans and even their bank accounts had been set up in his name. Belle had never seen the need their financial records because Dennis attended to all the money issues in the family. She had her own credit card, but because she relied on Dennis transferring funds to her card she did not know this was also maxed out until the service station advised sorry, but cash please. She did keep her own cash from Las Vegas and Francis separate and this was her only form of financial support outside of family.

She tried again to get through to Dennis but his phone said turned off and simple urgent texts were not being answered.

She sat down with a strong coffee away from her girls in case the letter was a bombshell. It was.

The contents were simple and to the point.

"Dear Dennis

RE: Account Number ... and Mortgage Loan Number ...

We have been trying to get in contact with you for the last three weeks by phone and texts and to this date you have not responded.

We wish to formally advise that you are in breach of your loan conditions and by failing to pay your last three months instalments on your Mortgage you are well in excess of our normal tolerances for high net worth clients.