Reporting Pt. 06 - Choices to Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was exactly what Jake wanted to hear. He was going to say YES in the morning.

Toni slipped her hand down over Jake's cock and began to encourage its growth for deep seconds as her other hand wiped his semen down on to his cock for lubrication. She wanted to see exactly how far she could get Jake into her rose bud and hopefully get him to absolutely fuck her stupid as she had achieved in Las Vegas. He did get her legs well over his shoulders as she pulled him into her with the backs of her legs. He fucked hard and she pulled even harder, but he did not get past her ultimate point of mental blackout as she had with men like Drake in her pussy. She rolled them over and took Jake in doggy style as she mentally ventured back to those deep fucks that so recently blew her mind and allowing herself the luxury of not seeing who was between her legs.

There was no way that Toni let Jake escape with a drop of jiz this night and she also learned very much confirmed she enjoyed big cock and if it came her way, well then ...

Jake dropped off to a deep sleep totally satisfied as to what his decision would be. He just hoped the others would be of the same mind.

Toni meanwhile knew this meant she was likely to be getting some extra sex not too far down the line not only with her husband and she hoped it could be with guys with big cocks. If she was to be so encouraged it would not be her fault after all. If Jake was so stupid to put her into a situation where she could not extract herself with her marriage vows intact, well then his problem and all the better if she could make sure Jake knew exactly what he was missing out on. Not the most desirable situation but in reality she had little choice. She may wish to do her utmost to minimise her exposures here with her feminine guile, but if one or more of these people were seriously dishy, she would succumb with pleasure. Time would tell. One rule she knew must be fixed and that was never anywhere in Houston as the old biddies and interfering types in conservative Houston would be all over anything that looked like scandal and right now scandal was the last thing she and her family would want.

Toni was not the same person who returned from Las Vegas somewhat bitter and disillusioned. She had plenty of talks with her mum and her sister since she got back. Her thoughts were all about protecting her kids and making sure she could help them get a good financial backing later in life and no stress while they were growing up. That would not be achieved by telling her philandering husband to get lost. Even that was an option but not right now and that depended upon a lot of things in the future.

Having Dino (the private investigator) set her phone up so she could track Jakes phone had been one of her first steps after getting back into Houston. The second was to talk the Texas divorce and property law through with Pam's lawyer to help her get her paperwork in place should it become necessary. She was going to need a follow-up with that Lawyer now that Jake was on the road to serious wealth and push backwards those documents into the future.

Breakfast was early that Monday as Jake was seemingly over-anxious to get his email of to Michael. He had beaten all the women in his house to the shower. As Toni was struggling out of bed she welcomed the warmth of the heating that Jake had set up by greeting him as he left the bathroom half dressed.

Toni as she snuggled up to Jake's chest whispered quietly into his ear lest she be heard by her daughters: I hope we get to revisit some of those positions we enjoyed last night dear husband?

Jake: Your on a promise for tonight. So are you going to be my slut tonight or just my hot wife coming home from screwing her boyfriend?

Toni held Jake's hand and took it down between her legs allowing it to feast among her folds and around her clit: Let's just focus on the slut bit tonight. Being slutty appeals somewhat, but you will have to be a fill in for several men. Are you up to it?

Then somewhat sarcastically: Tomorrow night if you like I will put on my best maids attire and you can catch me bending over the lounge maybe or in the kitchen? Or are you going to bring in the clients to fill in for you while you watch? Or maybe you send me out to do your bidding at a client's hotel for the night?

Jake: I will be home in time to put the kids to bed and then my slut you are going to get the sex you deserve. Fucked stupid just like the whore you want to be. If you are wanting to be a hot wife then I am going to have to give you training aren't I?

Toni: You promise the world, so you better perform or I will have to become the hotwife just to get off. Be careful what you wish for as that idea has stirred up my pussy if you haven't gathered from your wet fingers.

Jake: Sounds like I am going to have to bring in the troops or call for help?

Toni pulling Jake back towards their bed as slid Jakes shorts down and pulled him into her pussy, legs up around her ears and sucking his cock into her as deep as she could manage: I could get used to this lifestyle my lover, so make sure you know what you want from my pussy and you supply it regularly, OK?

Jake was too busy plunging his cock deep into Toni's pussy to note the subtleties in what she said. She was so wet that she squished as Jake pushed his cock between her legs, with no friction on the sides as his manhood separated the folds of his desiring wife. Jake was not too aware of why she was more than open, as all he cared about was dumping his load between her legs. If he had been awake he would have read many messages from this session of passion or maybe better to describe it as lust. This was always going to be a "quicky", but who cares if they both get off big time. And they did. Jake drowned that pussy with plenty of jiz and that really made Toni a very happy woman because she knew that would only happen if he has not been screwing other women while he stored up his supply. Fortunately the kids were involved in their TV programs to hear the vigorous thumping of the bed and the "Ohs" as Toni came and relaxed from her climax.

By the time that Toni had finished her shower Jake had dressed and was holding an expensive looking jewellery case in his hands.

Jake: I have something for you that Michael's lady bought for all of the guys and their wives. They are all the same and matching as a set. There is one for me and the rest are for you. Obviously they are for special occasions, but not just for work functions. I trust you like them. Just a bonus for this year's efforts.

Toni opened up the jewellery case and they were indeed beautiful sterling silver pieces that would complement outfits designed to attract. She assumed the significance of the matched sets and the 6 wives and husbands all getting the same would become logical in due course. Attached to each piece was a pendant that had the same symbol as a drop. If she could get the time she would wait until Jake left for work and then do some searching of her own to see what the symbol may mean.

She kissed her husband deeply and lovingly: For special occasions?

Jake: If you don't mind I will occasionally ask you to wear them when we go out, because something that beautiful should not be left in a box and Michael bought them for Consult Co Inc people so we should use them at business events.

Toni as she browsed her beautiful new jewellery and smiled seductively: Love to. They are beautifully made and would look fantastic with my favourite colours of blue and black and maybe red.

Maybe that is all I will wear tonight? So don't be late. The air con will be turned up high darling as clothes can be limiting, if you get my drift.

There were two choices made that night and morning. Jake was pleasantly surprised to hear that he was the fifth to call with a YES at 9.00am, with the others beginning to call just after dawn.

Michael's text was simple and to the point: 100% all in. Henry has transferred $40K to your company credit card this morning. Go for it. The link for the rest of the showing is on your laptop. Just make sure you accept all those Christmas party invitations coming in for two and make use of that jewellery.

Sam's Doors Open

Nothing stays still in the world of an alcoholic. Vince had been drying out for days in a rehab centre and the staff there had been keeping his drugs and alcohol dependency on a downslope. The trouble was his abdomen pains seemed to be getting worse forcing the centre to organise extensive tests, MRI's and scans. It turned out that his binges had been hiding a rapidly spreading cancer and his days were very short. It was incurable and the drugs needed to keep the pain limited were so strong that they had a totally obliterating effect on him and his awareness of things around him. Probably best to describe him as "high as a kite". He passed away in his sleep at the centre, allowing his boys no opportunity to see him in his diminished state.

The funeral was a very private affair, with only a handful of relatives present.

Vince's family had choices themselves now as to how to deal with Sam and her two boys, both somewhat traumatised by their now deceased fathers alcoholic rages and physical abuse of his wife (Sam).

Sam's mother had organised a life insurance policy over Vince some years back shortly after the kids were born, so Sam's mortgage was repaid, as was all their credit cards and to Sam's massive surprise his betting account losses.

Vince's family had never wanted Vince to marry, much less Sam, because they wanted him to be their MD when the father died. Unfortunately this death brought out the worst in Vince's family and the petty jealousies and buried arguments now surfaced.

As soon as the funeral was over all money from Vince's family to Sam ceased, with only maintenance through a trust for the two boys to cover their normal costs being forthcoming.

Needless to say this drove Sam closer to her parents and her two very close girlfriends.

Bob and Hazel (Sam's parents) were for years involved in wholesaling a arrange of clothing and safety goods, so their many hours were spent together after the kids were in bed researching wholesale possibilities, websites, on-line marketing and social media examples.

Her meetings with Jack had been with him somewhat of a mental saviour, although she never burdened him with the depth of her problems. His $2000 a week and her shifts at the gym were going to keep the wolves from the door. He did give her one promise before he returned to Seattle for his large family gatherings "Keep the first week of January free, as I have a surprise for you and your boys coming". Maybe life was picking up for Sam?

Belle and Dennis

The Houston Wives Club set up their annual luncheon and re-union at their local private restaurant. This year there were growing numbers and probably totalled around 50 ladies, all dressed up to compete, typical of the Houston middle class set.

Belle, Sam and Toni were all there in their winter fineries, along with all of others in the ten who ventured to Las Vegas seemingly weeks ago. Toni was constantly being pressed for info and gossip about what they did up there for 10 days, but she kept the straight bat and responded as she said when their holiday finished.

Toni: Sorry but what happens in Las Vegas stays in Las Vegas, but if you really want to find out more you will have to come along to our next trip starting in mid May next year. We will be staying at the Bellagio again, fly down on the Friday night and stay for the ten days returning on the following Sunday afternoon. I will have the costings once I get confirmations from the girls by the 3rd January. You have my email address and my cell phone, so you are more than welcome to come on the proviso that what happens up there stays there. OK? I promise you will have the time that will create many memories, mostly very pleasurable, with stacks of great shopping, food, wine and dancing. All my original 10 are coming again and they haven't stopped smiling every time they have the moments to dwell back on their 10 days.

Toni caught up with one of her old girlfriends over ordering another round of drinks at the bar.

Toni: Oh, hi Carol. Haven't seen you for months. How are things with you and hubby?

Carol giving Toni a real hug and kiss on the cheek: Let's not talk about him. I threw him out when we were in New York, when he tried to get me involved with a drug group and a gang bang. Slime ball of the first order. I have been living a very single life ever since, but have had some fabulous work setting up a buyout of a golf course resort down the Gulf and some management consulting assignments.

The conversation drifted through the pleasantries about kids, food, wine, music, Toni's training assignments and a multitude of other stuff that old fiends need to exchange.

Carol: Is that Belle over there? I need to talk to her about something private before I duck off to some meetings at 3.00pm.

She excused herself and took Belle aside from all the other ladies for that face to face chat.

Carol: I am sorry I cannot stay to talk this over but I have some news for you that I don't know if you will appreciate me afterwards.

Belle gave Carol a perplexed look: Carol I am no little flower type so let me have it and it is up to me to deal with what you want to say. No gloss please.

Carol: OK, here it is. I have been doing some consulting work up around New York and part of that job involved me tracing through some accounting records for an agency up there. That agency was a combined modelling agency and call girl set up. The girls involved from what I saw were involved in both.

Belle: So?

Carol: Your husband's name came up very regularly as a user of 3 particular ladies over the last few months and we are talking around $25,000 in services provided. All those girls were call girls and one of them is from Houston. I cannot tell you names, but I can assure you would know her if I did. Maybe she was at Uni or whatever with you guys, I don't know but that is irrelevant really. He has been bonking these women and charging up to a business AMEX card with ... Inc, who is almost certainly his employer. The cards are paid very promptly so all was fine with his bosses. Before I said anything to you on this trip I did cross check everything and even spoke to two of the ladies and they confirmed what I just said.

Belle: Oh shit. Yes Dennis is employed by ... Inc and Yes he has been up in New York a lot of the last 3 months at least. Look Carol I had an inkling this was happening.

Carol: There is more.

Belle: Ok give it to me. May as well know the lot.

Carol: Many of those events if we may call them that were actually orgies with the 3 girls, plus one blond PA from his office and many men. There were multiple sex partners involved.

Belle: I think I don't need to know more.

Carol: Look I am sorry I had to be the one to tell you. Just one thing you can check; if you can get into his credit card statements look for ... and they will be the charges for the agency.

Belle: Understand. Dammed if you do and dammed if you don't.

Carol : Can I make it up to you? Even a little?

Belle: I need something to perk me up, so ...?

Carol: I need a favour and if you are Ok with it I promise this will give you a great deal of fun and at least for tonight you can put what I just said behind you for a day or so.

Belle: Right...

Carol: Tonight I have to catch up with some clients over dinner. There will be two of them. Both Italian background from NYC and both fabulous cooks. They are setting up a chain of Italian restaurants of the 5 star variety and have wanted to cook for me to get me to promote their new chain. So tonight is all about them cooking some fabulous Italian food, drinking Italian wines and sitting back and just enjoying ourselves with them doing all the work unless you want to learn how to cook Italian. My memory is you loved to cook. The venue is their serviced apartment downtown and these guys are seriously good looking, great company and they will make even the most glum ever so happy before the night is over. Truth is I am jumping at the opportunity myself and thought you may be the perfect partner. They love we tall girls, the more mature and intelligent women who are feisty no nonsense types.

Belle: Give me 5 minutes so I can digest what you have just said.

Carol: OK. Just need to know so I can get transport down there and also so I can tell Lucio there will four for dinner in his catering.

Belle went out to the ladies and had a good cry. She remembered a lot of what had been said by the two friends and taking control of her own life.

She thought to herself: Why not. Dennis has been a real idiot, so time for me to have some fun. My own private bit of revenge maybe, but Dennis obviously does not care about me and our marriage so why should I? He has screwed his PA and call girls, possibly without protection, did that multiple times and in conjunction with other people that may have STDs and even got it approved by his boss at credit card time. He has continued to put me at risk when he got home because he has had plenty of sex from me since we returned from Las Vegas. He is just using me and anyone who gets near his cock. What a lower class bit of crap is my husband. Francis had just returned that prior weekend to Seattle, so her getting some decent sex in the next few weeks was via Carol. Dennis had no chance of getting near her pussy after this news.

Belle had a quick chat with Sam and Toni and was able to arrange baby-sitting for her two girls. Sam and Toni had big smiles on their faces when they heard what was proposed for the evening, with two fabulous cooks, plenty of wine, two great looking Italian studs and a private apartment.

Belle: I'm in and I cannot think of a better way to get payback on my idiot husband.

Carol : Marvellous. I can guarantee you will remember this as one of the fun stories for the rest of your life. They are Italian, so dress sexy, sophisticated and look available. They love black and their jewellery is silver or platinum. Doubtless they are flirtatious and they are single for a reason; they love to cook and they love women.

You know where my mum lives. Just pick me up on the way through if that is OK. We can park under their building and security there is very good. It will be warm inside, but you may need a coat until we get inside their apartment. Here is my card if you need to call me.

Belle: Sounds like this is exactly what I need right now. See you at 7.00pm.

Carol had to leave for her meeting with the De Bois family so she quickly exited with a huge smile and kisses to all the ladies: Don't forget to call me if you guys are heading North East in the next few months.