Reporting Pt. 06 - Choices to Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Belle joined the others and settled down to some good gossip chats, but with some trembles in her stomach as to what she had just agreed to with Carol. Tonight she was going to let her hair down and her two close friends were there to support her to the limit if she needed them. Dennis had been called up to Austin and was going to be there for a few days based on the size of his luggage bag. She trusted Carol, even if she had her doubts on what type of consulting Carol was now doing as a single lady in the Big Apple or was it somewhere else? Like it wasn't as if she was some delicate little angel anymore, so what was the downside?

Straight after feeding her kids and dropping them around to Toni's place she called Dennis on his mobile. He was distant to say the least: Honey, cannot talk as in a meeting that is going to finish late. Call you in the morning.

Dennis didn't even bother to ask about the kids or what she was doing tonight or anything to do with the family. He seemingly did not care.

Belle collected Carol from her mother's place right on the dot of 7.00pm. Belle had always loved going around to Carol's because she always was treated like a little angel and spoilt rotten. The atmosphere had changed as her parents were always on edge as to what her separated husband may do, after all he was serious low class the way he had dealt with her over their short cohabitation. The lawyers were the only people talking to each other and that had some months to play out before the Decrees could be completed.

It was an old Toyota Corolla into and out of the roller-door garage in super quick time just in case Carol's parent's house was been watched.

Carol as Belle drove downtown: I haven't looked forward to a date for such a long time. Truth is I haven't really had a date for a long time anyway I suppose and randy as a result for at least one seriously sexy Italian. Just in case you miss it I have not got a lot on by way of anything substantive underneath this coat so don't be too shocked when we get inside. Please put the heater up a little.

Belle just loved this girl's frankness and she guessed she had more but not too much more under her coat. The girls were primed for a great night. The perfume wafted through the old Toyota as the blowers blew in the hot air and the atmosphere was one of anticipation and inner excitement, as if they were going on a major first date. Like why not and why not.

Carol: Just remember I am trying to drum up some business here so I will be focusing on Lucio. He signs most of their contracts. Lou for short, so Claudio will be doing most of the cooking tonight and he will make you wet yourself down there every time he talks with that smooth Italian accent and those big brown eyes of his light up and smile that ever so sleek Italian lover smile.

Belle: So Claudio is fair game and he is all mine tonight. Done. The last thing I want to do is get the wrong signals.

The traffic was very light so it was great to get downtown and into the lights to ensure they could check they were not being followed. The Toyota arrived at the security gate and was soon passed through into the underground parking bays. By the time the two women got to the lifts Lou was waiting holding open the lift to whisk them upstairs.

Lou was a very tall slight set guy. Probably a northerner from around Milan? Dark hair and eyes and dressed in black from head to toe, with a sliver pendant around his neck between the split in his shirt displaying ample hair, polished black shoes and a silver ring on his right dress finger. His hair was slick and heavy, but his touch was soft and smooth, probably because of the deft hands he needed for his cooking. He spoke well, without being intimidating and with clear tones of sincere welcoming.

Belle thought: If Claudio is as good looking as this guy she was going to have a fabulous time tonight.

The lift was quick up several levels and the inside of the open areas was bright, airy and warm. She was not shivering by the time Lou opened the door to the apartment; somewhat of a godsend as she hated to be nervous and the cold did that to her on first meetings.

The door opened and there was Claudio handing the two ladies a glass of mulled red wine to warm them and lighten the mood. As Belle sipped her red she felt her legs warming as the wine flowed through her body and up to her head loosening her fears as it flushed through her veins. She looked around the apartment, typical commercial downtown serviced and very modern. Two bedrooms, large lounge area with a separate office desk area with WIFI. The guys had dropped the lights down except around the kitchen area which was large for such an apartment and bathed in light. On the stove were two pots emitting some fabulous aromas and the oven light was on. Dinner was on its way.

Claudio was almost a mirror image of Lou, except he had his cooks apron on and his hands were marked with white flour readying at least one of the dishes for tonight.

As the women wandered around the apartment Lou ushered them to all the important windows and facilities, while Claudio returned to the kitchen. He took time in showing them the fabulous views out over a now darkened cityscape with the crazy light patterns of the cars as they left to return home for the evening.

By the time the women had consumed their mulled wine both had warmed considerably and the conversations instantly flowed. These men were charmers and both had "the patter" down to a tee.

Lou: Now you ladies have warmed how about I take your thick coats and put them over the back of the lounge?

Truth is he wanted to see what the two women were wearing under those thick coats. He was not disappointed.

Carol was the first to take off her thick overcoat.

Lou was impressed to see this beautiful woman clearly making sexual overtones towards him even before he worked his own magic.

Carol in her pumps was around five feet 10 inches and with one of those hour glass figures of a slightly mature woman that loved working out in the gym. More of a classical build with meat on her that Italians loved. She had great lovers hips hidden beneath her black silky negligee dress and a nice sized rear perfect for lovers. The lace over her boobs was sufficiently see through to take the interest of any willing Italian stud. Over her dress, if one could call it that, was a slinky fabric black satin jacket that was draped over her shoulders but with a gaping deep cleavage emphasising her firm 38 B's. Her lipstick was brilliant red, silver makeup over her eyes, silver droplet earrings and an interesting if unusual necklace and pendant between her boobs. To round off she had a strong perfume towards the Paris style, just to suggest we have a proud and strong woman who knew exactly what she wanted in life and how to get it. The picture was perfect for the two Italians and their own view of the desired lover.

Attention then momentarily turned to Belle. She nearly blew Claudio away with his first look at this gorgeous long legged woman. Here was his perfect lover. Tall at around 5 feet 11 in high heels, slender and very firmed muscle structure. Lythe, smooth and sophisticated woman, piercing eyes emphasised by her sliver blue eye shadow and long blond hair that was in lustrous condition. A woman who was careful about her appearance and wanted to impress.

Claudio: How can such a beautiful woman come into the life of a mere master chef?

Belle said nothing as she disrobed her warm coat and allowed the brothers to take in her visage.

She had dressed tonight to seduce. There was no argument about her intentions.

Being confident now of her impressions from Claudio she took off her open jacket that had been framing her shoulders and her deep cleavage. It was black with deep blue lapels, with the first button below her ribcage. She slowly rolled the jacket from her shoulders ensuring she had Claudio's total attention and used her old modelling days walk to put that jacket on the back of the lounge with the other two coats and twist slowly around exposing her fabulous blouse and black silk slacks. Her blouse was totally see through with buttons down the front and on each cuff that seemed to disappear as her men looked past the cloth to what was beneath. She had a stunning mesh lace balconette bra under that perfectly framed her tight and apple shaped boobs, with the large nipples peeking out and just observable through the two layers. Her lips were beautifully proportionate to her delicate face and subject to a light pink lipstick. She needed no other makeup, being naturally stunning having been through child birth and losing her youthful skinny figure. The top three buttons were undone exposing the top of her cleavage and a sliver chain and pendant dangling tantilizing between her boobs. Here was a woman on a mission of private revenge, confident in her own body and about her body. She knew how to push Claudio's Italian buttons.

Lou after a few seconds to take in what these two special women had delivered to them this evening: We Italian's are in awe at your beauty ladies. Thank you for coming tonight. I will get you some Italian champagne once I help Belle with an apron.

Belle, Carol and I have to talk business for a while so would you mind helping Claudio to finish up his mains. Here is an apron that should cover your beautiful clothes. We could not forgive ourselves if we spoilt that gorgeous blouse or those silk slacks.

Belle: Carol tells me Claudio also teaches cooking lessons.

Belle looking over Lou's shoulders as he enjoyed putting on her apron and tying it behind her head and back: Thanks for being so kind Lou.

She enjoyed Lou's delicate touches along the sides of her boobs and down her back as he tied the knots. She knew she had these men's attention.

Belle: Maybe Claudio can teach me a few things while he cooks?

Carol had passed around the wines and took Lou off to a quiet area of the open room in order to sit opposite him to talk over what her agency could do for the growing restaurant chain.

Carol's lingerie dress was very slinky and sexy, modern and perfectly fitting to her shapely body. As she sat her legs opened the slit in her dress and then, of course as she crossed her legs, it opened up her pussy region to indicate a very small mesh covered g string over her love passage. She lifted the cloth over her legs to give her some privacy, but knowing she had achieved Lou's attention with one very brief exposure.

Belle glanced up from the kitchen to watch Carol and maybe learn a few feminine wiles.

As they conversed Lou became increasingly comfortable with Carol and relaxed back into his lounge chair, while Carol would move forward allowing her bodice to open up her chest and expose more of her delightful breasts. The laughs grew and the conversation became more risqué. Carol regularly crossed and re-crossed her legs taunting Lou on every switch.

Carol: Oh you are a naughty man Lou. Good thing I am not easily flustered by your forwardness.

Belle smiled to herself and to Claudio who was also watching ever so briefly as his brother and Carol were seducing each other, titivating and maturely encouraging the others advances.

Claudio to Belle in whispers: If dinner was not almost ready I would tell those two to get a room.

Belle quietly close to Claudio as he ever so precisely sliced the veal for tonights Vitello Funghi: I feel there is a real chemistry there. We girls are not wallflowers so we don't have to race off early tonight. I don't see you or I need to push them or even tell them what they need to find Claudio. I suggest we just leave them to their own devices. They are not young kids after all. We may need to amuse ourselves later though if they disappear?

Claudio took the hint and smiled: Please pass me that dish so I can put this veal onto the hotplates. Careful it is warmed. Please get me that tray out of the oven but use those gloves because it will be hot.

As Belle bent forward to open the oven, Claudio watched closely as Belle's slacks tightened around her rear showing the slightest outline of a very small line for her g string that went up through her bum crack. She had a fantastic rear end. One that any Italian stud would dream to make love against and with for many hours. Hopefully tonight, but he was confident she would be his tonight, so long as he played his cards right and was patient.

Belle knew that Claudio was watching and she bent down from her waist as deeply as she could just to emphasise one of her best features.

Belle watched as he so precisely did so many tasks so quickly it took her utmost attention to see what he was doing and just to admire the end results. She was amazed he still had all his fingers after what she saw from the speed her cut, sliced, diced and organized. The aromas emitting from those pots were amazing and she watched intently as he blended his herbs into his sauces and creams. That mushroom base was going to be spectacular.

Watching his dexterity with his ever so long fingers and strong wrists Belle said to Claudio: You have such a delicate touch there Claudio but your hands are covered in flour. Let me feed you your champagne before it loses it's fiz?

Belle picked up his glass and came very close, almost touching Claudio with her hips. She put the glass to Claudio's lips and tilted it ever so slightly so that the bubbles tingled his lips as its contents slipped down his throat. Belle looked into Claudio's eyes and she read all she needed to know about the real Claudio beneath his stud façade. He was a lover and not a fucker. She was going to enjoy tonight.

Belle dropped a large spoon on the floor in front of Claudio: Oops...Bummer...

Belle: Hold on Claudio. Don't want you slipping on that mess I created. Sorry.

She bent down facing Claudio to collect the spoon and wipe the floor with a paper towel, allowing Claudio a close up of her boobs as they were exposed above and around her very brief bra. Her nipples strained against the mesh as she rose knowing she was teasing Claudio.

Half way up she caught sight on a sizable bulge between Claudio's legs and look straight into Claudio's eyes: You have a spot of food down there on your pants.

She wiped an imaginary food spot off immediately around his bulge while thinking to herself: Claudio has a decent cock under there. Promising...

Belle: More champers?

As Claudio nodded she placed his glass against his lips again: I trust you can hold your liquor well?

She dropped another spoon but this time it was clean and bent over to collect it directing her rear at Claudio's groin and accidentally backing into Claudio as stumbled to rise. Her rear bumped into Claudio's bulge.

Belle: Oh sorry about that. These heels are not easy to walk on and balance in tight spaces are they?

Claudio dipped a wooden spoon into his favourite mushroom sauce and placed it to her lips: Your opinion please? Too much salt or do we need more stiffening?

Belle: That is superb Claudio. It just needs meat and it will go down well.

It was time to serve up all Claudio's beautiful food, so all ventured to the table as Claudio placed the dishes there for all to serve themselves. Lou poured his Nebiolo into each glass and waited as one by one they savoured the fruits of his native Umbria. It was a solid dry red that was soft enough to compliment veal and delicate sauces, yet with enough body to welcome as a stand alone.

Claudio was the last to the table bringing with him his home made breads to soak up residual sauces and meat juices once the plates had been devoured. He was a very attentive and organised man, yet not as open and boystrous as his older brother. They did blend their talents well with Lou more the marketer, presenter and manager and Claudio the talent.

Lou: Claudio will tell you what he has cooked for us this evening soon, but please keep a gap for my desert and the sweet red waiting. Meanwhile we welcome you ladies to our tonight pop up restaurant and we trust this will be one of many more such visits in the future.

Raising his red: Salute... And down the hatch as you say here in Houston.

The first red was delightful as it smoothly slipped down the throats starting off a special evening of food and wine beautifully for all.

The frivolity was high as the four deliberately sought to avoid anything controversial. Even the politician's latest gaffs escaped any attention. Food and wine, entertainment, new shows in town and in NYC, how cold it was outside, the snow seasons up north, where the new restaurants were being planned, their favourite towns and the occasional poor joke were the targets for this evening.

Claudio's food was incredible and the alcoholic content of the drinks beforehand and the Nebiolo was taking its toll, relaxing all and slowly moving towards the real pleasure and intent of the evening. But first came Claudio's special desert with his sweet red, just delivered from the family's vineyards in Umbria. That red resembled loosely some or the sweeter port styles of wine from Portugal and the Duro Valley and it was a talking point for minutes as they savoured it and considered all its nuances. The men were impressed these ladies had such an advanced palate.

Desert was a one off form of cake that oozed coffee liquor, sweet liquor and spices. Neither of the ladies had any idea what is was called or its contents except it was brilliant.

The sweet red was served with some Italian cheeses.

Belle collected all the plates, as well as Claudio to give Carol and Lou some privacy as the two relaxed and sought each other out. By the time Belle and Claudio surfaced from tidying the kitchen with champagne flutes in hand Carol and Lou had disappeared from immediate view.

Belle smiled as she looked around to see one of the bedroom doors closed: No prizes for guessing where they are.

She motioned for Claudio to sit on the lounge next to her and sat twisted towards where Claudio would sit. He did as suggested allowing Belle to closely examine this talent the Houston world would soon discover.

He was not really finely beautiful as a man, but in his own way he was a stunning gentleman. His hair was well groomed with no one out of place. His eyebrows were clipped finely and he was very tightly clean shaven. His shirt and clothes, although have been through a few hours of cooking were still cleanly creased. He had no perfume or aftershave. She decided this man was very particular with most things he did, but being manly rather than a woman chaser was he forte.

She traced her hand softly through his hair allowing it to fall loosely and retrace back to its original position.

Belle: How is it that some woman has not grabbed you with both hands and protected you from all those preying witches out there?

Claudio: Lou and I are the older brothers of eight. We have been the bread winners from teenagers in our family because our parents died young. It is hard to meet desirable women who are not after our family's wealth in this country. Our brothers have all the kids and we can visit them and satisfy our parenting urges when we go to their places virtually every weekend . So we have come to the conclusion we should never marry. Both of us has lovers but that is exactly where we want it to stay, just lovers and we avoid all the issues of marriage, babies, schooling and the inner family competitions which abound in our family back home. Besides I love to work too much and I love my cooking, so I would not be a good husband. Hence I want to be a lover and not a patriarch. And no lover would ever want to be caught in a triangle, because that is not the nature of a lover.