Repression and Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake had been expecting a handjob at the most but of course wasn't really complaining at the brown goddess' mouth latched onto his cock. He placed a hand on her head and stroked her hair as she bobbed up and down, staring at him throughout.

Rekha liked the hand on her head. It made her feel slightly more powerless she realized. She liked it even more when Jake began to guide her with his hands, pushing her head down a little as he moaned.

Jake decided to push Rekha a little further in her submission.

"Get on your knees, Rekha." He said somewhat firmly.

She began to move when she realized what she was doing and stared questioningly and him.

"It'll be more comfortable for the both of us." He said in a somewhat gentler voice.

Accepting this explanation, Rekha got onto the floor and down on her knees. Jake stood in front of her, staring deep into her eyes as she stared back.

"Besides," he said as he gave her a kiss to the forehead before speaking close to her ear. "I think you'd look like a good girl when you're on your knees with my cock in your mouth."

He saw her face flush as he stood up again and saw her hands quiver, possibly in the direction of her sex.

She grabbed his cock again and placed it in her mouth, staring straight up at him with her large eyes. Jake placed his hand on her head again.

Rekha somehow enjoyed this a lot more. She felt more vulnerable somehow but that just heightened the experience for her. She'd said derisive things about other girls who had reputations around campus for being easy. How they'd get on their knees for any man. Now when she was doing it herself for Jake, she somehow felt a thrill which went all the way to her pussy.

She heightened her efforts with her mouth. Slowly taking in more and more of his length before she suddenly needed to gag. Now while Rekha had never given a blowjob, she was a perfectionist. She gasped for a few seconds, ropes of precum connecting Jake's cock to her mouth. She wanted to take his whole length and knew she'd do it.

Jake was now incredibly turned on. He watched the girl who he had argued with for hours about animal testing, gerrymandering and so many other topics in front of captivated debate club members. The girl who had casually ripped apart world class debaters like it was no big deal. He watched the very same girl gasp for air, precum on her lips while she sat on her knees and stared at his cock like it was hypnotizing her. Since she still fully clothed in her black dress, it made the experience hotter somehow.

There was something special about the whole thing too. A strong willed, defiant and powerful woman on her knees for him. Eager to please. Watching him with those eyes, so often filled with fire. Now filled with passion and eagerness.

She now more determinedly went about the task at hand. She slowly but surely took more and more of his length with every motion of her head till her nose bumped into him. She stayed there for a second, looking at him before she moved away and gasped again, strands of spit and precum connecting her to him.

Jake was close and he knew it. He grabbed her head firmly but without hurting her and after she'd had some time to breathe, he began to guide her. Rekha was a little surprised when she felt Jake getting a bit rougher but realized that she enjoyed this too. She enjoyed the fact that he was taking control. He began to use her mouth as he thrust his hips while guiding her with his hands.

Finally, he felt his orgasm rushing at him like a freight train and he held Rekha's face there, a little more than half his cock still in her mouth.

"I'm cumming Rekha!" he moaned, closing his eyes and leaning back as the pleasure took hold of him. Rekha panicked a little, not knowing what to do yet she didn't want to mess up. She stayed there, watching him with his cock in her mouth. She wanted to recoil as she felt a hot rope of his cum shoot out into her throat but he held firmly. As she felt a few more ropes shooting into her mouth, she wondered if she should spit it out. It was warm, thick and not like anything else she'd really tasted but it wasn't unpleasant. In fact she almost liked that he had chosen to use her mouth.

When he was done, he stood there for a few seconds with his eyes closed before pulling out of her mouth. Rekha waited for a few seconds questioningly, but just before she was ready to run to the bathroom to spit his load out, he caught her eye.

"Good girls swallow." Jake said firmly as he patted her head.

With that Rekha gulped down his load. She wasn't exactly keen on the taste but it felt hot to do it. It was somewhat humiliating but it just made it hotter for her. She also knew that she'd made Jake happy.

Jake helped her up to her feet and hugged her tightly. She hugged back, realizing that she'd done something sexual today but enjoyed it a lot more than she thought she would. She had a lot of questions in her mind. A lot of introspecting to do. She did know that she enjoyed going down on Jake and also enjoyed him taking control.

He kissed Rekha on her head as they hugged and she let out a cute little mewl as she hugged him tighter.

"You were so good." He whispered as they broke away from the hug and stared into each others eyes.

Jake was extra attentive and caring that night before they went to bed. He gave her plenty of hugs and kisses and complimented her. Something about Rekha just made him want to hug her and be gentle, sweet and kind. Occasionally he'd remember the image of her on her knees, still fully clad in her "respectable" seeming dress with precum glistening on her lips as her chest heaved. The image made him want to bend her over and take her right there.

Both of them had a lot to think about as they went to bed. Neither of them could wait for the next day.

12