Reprogramming Cheryl Burke

Story Info
Cheryl is hypno'd by Sharna for lesbian fun.
1.5k words
4
1.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Where was she? What was the last thing she could remember?

Cheryl Burke, former Dancing with the Stars pro was trying very hard to wake herself up. But why? She hadn't gone to bed, had she? No. It was sometime in the afternoon. Or was it morning? Why couldn't she recall?

The 39-year-old made an attempt to stretch but found her limbs uncooperative. "Wait. Wasn't I doing my podcast?", she thought. "Or was that yesterday? My brain is so fuzzy." The sound of a door opening startled the brown-haired dancer. Fluttering open her long lashes, she found herself staring up at her friend and former costar Sharna Burgess. "Hi. Yeah, that's right. You were on my podcast today. Was it today? Why am I so confused?"

"Well," taunted the sexy Australian while brushing the hair away from Cheryl's face. "I may have had something to do with that." The 5'4" professional dancer smiled and flashed her piercing blue eyes down at her reclining 'friend'. "Think back. I was showing you a video on my phone before going live, remember? I told you I'd discovered this new health guru and wanted to share my passion with you."

Cheryl was nodding now, the fragments in her brain finally starting to align and make sense. "But there was no video. I just remember wavy circles that you insisted were part of some opening sequence." The shapely dancer moved her head from side to side, still unable to make use of her arms or legs. "Whose bedroom is this? When did we leave my house?" Panic was starting to creep into the 39-year-olds voice as she struggled to sit without success.

"Shh. Relax, Cheryl. You're fine. The reason you can't move is because I have your hands and feet tied to the bedposts." Sharna was sitting on the bed now at Cheryl's side, tracing her painted fingertips around the helpless woman's exposed, hardening nipples. "I guess by now you've also noticed that you're naked."

Craning her neck, Cheryl looked down at her prone body and gasped. "Wh-what is this?" she screamed, struggling against the ropes that held her legs apart and hands over her head. "Let me go, Sharna. If this is a joke it isn't funny. You're scaring me." The 5'4" exotic beauty was flailing wildly, her face and neck flushing hot with fear.

Leaning down, red haired Sharna cradled her contemporary's face and whispered "I'm not going to hurt you, Cheryl. In fact, I want to make you feel good." After softly kissing Cheryl's frosted lips, the 33-24-34 Australian traced down the captive woman's inner thigh then stood. "You were hypnotized, Cheryl. That's all. No drugs, no nothing. Anyone who may have seen us saw nothing out of the ordinary. You came with me quite willingly and of your own free will."

"That can't be true" protested Cheryl. "Why would I leave my own house? Why would I do that, then let you bring me here? To do this?" The dark-haired beauty was now very aware of her nakedness and exposure, but there was nothing she could do but accept the situation. For now. "Why, Sharna? Why? You're supposed to be my friend."

"I am your friend, Cheryl. That's why I brought you here. Truth? I've always thought that you would make a fantastic lesbian. You have an amazing body, and when we worked together on Dancing with the Stars, I'd fantasize about having sex with you all the time. To the point of distraction." The tan and muscled dancer moved between Cheryl's wide-spread legs, flicking her tongue lightly over the fuzz decorating either side of her friend's moistening slit. The brown-eyed woman arched her back and gasped involuntarily.

"No. Stop, Sharna. I'm not a lesbian. Let me go." Cheryl's protests did sound genuine, but Sharna knew better.

Pausing for just a moment, the blue-eyed DWTS alum looked up from the wet hole in front of her and in a strict voice commanded "Salsa!" Cheryl's demeanor instantly changed.

In a most seductive voice, the bound beauty purred "Eat me, Sharna. Ooh, I want you to make me cum so badly. Please, I'm begging." Cheryl was squirming and writhing in desperation, flexing her toes while tossing her head from side to side. "I need your tongue. Please."

The bottle redhead smiled and eagerly resumed her task, slurping up Cheryl's syrupy juices while massaging her clit with the point of her tongue. She came quickly and loudly, grinding her manicured pubes against Sharna's mouth and chin while breathing heavily. Sharna climbed up then kissed her former costar deeply, tweaking her dark nipples while exchanging warm saliva. "Feel like returning the favor?" asked the Australian playfully.

"God, yes!" offered Cheryl anxiously. "You know how much I love pussy. Especially yours." Sharna first undressed under Cheryl's watchful eye, then untied the bindings that had restrained her. Grabbing the younger woman by her hips, the 'Sex, Lies and Spray tans' host threw her back onto the bed and dove hungerly into the pink opening between her shapely legs. Sharna was already soaking wet, and her pussy made squishing sounds as Cheryl feasted on the glistening labia and clitoris being offered her.

Sharna came with a satisfaction she'd never felt before. Having hypnotized Cheryl to become a sex-crazed lesbian upon the command of 'salsa' was by far the most inspired idea she'd ever had. Her cunt gushed hot fluid as the waves of orgasm raced through her spasming body. Her 32B breasts heaved and shook, Cheryl's hands massaging them while she worked to consume every drop of Sharna's nectar.

"That was fantastic" cooed the redhead breathlessly. "I mean, you're so good at it. Amazing."

Cheryl sat up looking slightly confused. "You're surprised?", she asked. "I mean, I am a lesbian and we have done it hundreds of times before, right?" Sharna raised herself up on her elbows, shaking the tangled, stray strands of hair away from her flushed, perspiring face.

"Of course," the 38-year-old backtracked. "I just meant that it was maybe the best you've ever given me. Out of the hundreds. Okay? Don't be upset." Sharna sat all the way up now, gently cupping Cheryl's breasts in her hands while kissing her face, neck and full lips. "And I have a treat for you."

A smile of excitement quickly came over the brown-haired dancer's face. "What is it? Can I see? Please?" Seeing Cheryl behave like an excited child made Sharna very pleased. With herself, and the situation. The hypnosis video had worked better than she ever could have hoped.

"Lay down on your tummy with a pillow under your hips. I want to enjoy that perfect, beautiful ass of yours.' While Cheryl obediently did as instructed, Sharna went to her dressing table and took out a 12-inch, strap-on dildo along with a tube of lube. After fastening it in place, the 33-24-34 Australian dancer knelt on the bed and moved between her former costars' widespread legs. Her ass was soft and plump, and Sharna couldn't help but knead it like rising dough.

Parting her cheeks, the redhead squeezed an ample amount of the slippery lubricant in between and into Cheryl's puckered asshole. "Oh! That's cold" she laughed. But it feels nice." Sharna was manipulating the gel around and just inside Cheryl's rear entrance, while also coating the length of the silicone cock she wore.

"Get ready" Sharna teased. Here comes your surprise." Guiding the bulbous tip of the phallus against Cheryl's sphincter, the 38-year-old steered it until it began sliding inside the greasy, resistant opening. "Take a deep breath, sexy, and hold on tight."

"Oh. Ow! It hurts." Cheryl complained, arching her back while the massive, artificial dick made its way deep inside her rectum. "But we've done this before, so I guess it starts to feel good eventually, right?"

Sharna's hips were now almost pressed against Cheryl's fleshy mounds, with most of the staff now buried far up in her bowels. As she started pumping, the older woman under her began to pant and grunt like a farm animal. "Enjoy it, Cheryl. Let yourself go and cum while I fuck you in your perfect, magnificent ass. I know you want to."

Cheryl's dark hair was now damp and matted against her face, neck and shoulders. The pounding in her back door was making her sweat profusely, but there was indeed something stirring inside her vagina that she couldn't deny. Searing pain mixed with intense pleasure as Sharna held tightly to her hips and mercilessly slid the huge cock in and out of Cheryl's straining asshole. The DWTS alum exploded with an electrifying climax unlike any she could ever remember having before. When Sharna did finally pull the dildo out, Cheryl collapsed in a heap of spent, quivering naked flesh.

Later, after more sex, the two professional dancers dressed then moved to Sharna's kitchen having worked up ravenous appetites. "Um, have we ever talked about whether we're exclusive? If we're just friends having fun, or are we in a committed relationship?" Cheryl felt awkward asking, but added "Isn't it weird that I can't remember?"

Sharna moved behind her curvy, former co star and filled her hands with Cheryl's soft tits. Kissing her neck, she whispered "Don't worry. You can fuck as many girls as you want. But no men. Got it?"

Cheryl turned with a look of faux shock on her face. "You know I'm a lesbian, right?" They both laughed.

The End