All Comments on 'Reputation'

by Bh76

Sort by:
  • 153 Comments
OneBallBiggerOneBallBigger5 months ago

Excellent story on how to handle an Alpha Widow.

demanderdemander5 months ago

Good story. Maybe our guy was looking in the wrong places. Maybe a librarian. Sunday school teacher? Gotta be some women who want to settle down with a good guy. D

Buster2UBuster2U5 months ago

Great Writing for 5 Big Blazing Stars. Dating and life are tough and human nature is to just fuck around. The main thing that I find amazing in this story is how 'everybody knew so many other people'. Great writing. Buster2U

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfire5 months ago

I liked how this took two tracks, offset but somewhat parallel. The reveal about Kevin and Kelly’s future was nice, and the hope for Dave’s future was good, too. I did get a laugh at “Sex scene” as a funny way of handling it when short of time! Nice job!

phill1cphill1c5 months ago

""My last girlfriend tried that. Except, I couldn't go into her bedroom because that's where she sparked up. The residual smell overwhelmed me. I guess I'm just a freak."

When was your last girlfriend, 1955? The MC reads like MY grandfather. And I'm 60 years old.

Bh76Bh765 months agoAuthor

I'm glad someone laughed at the "sex scene" bit. In the comments of my last story, some people said the sex scene felt like an add on and out of place. I felt like poking fun at that. LOL

Bri29Bri295 months ago

Absolutely loved it a bit of a sad end ,but the guy had principles and was right about Gillian and himself not being a good fit ,cheating or no cheating .5⭐️

TechumsahTechumsah5 months ago

Loved it great story as usual.

6King6King5 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Great story. Ending didn't seem unfinished, but it would have been nice for the MC to get his HEA. I agree about "Sex Scene". Some stories have half page sex scenes one after another and sometimes that's ok. This story didn't need that. Wouldn't skip reading a follow up about Dave finding his better half.

ArdieffArdieff5 months ago

Hehe - "sex scene" on literotica - cheeky sod ;-)

oldsage_1oldsage_15 months ago

Great story about a shitty subject. How about a happy one next time?

Cheers

SAGE

amygdalaamygdala5 months ago

Great story it had a certain slice of life feel to it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Dave is an insecure, immature ass who can’t even talk things out with a woman. When he does try to actually communicate with her, it is just a rant by him, with no real input from her, a lecture not a conversation which illustrates his overly sensitive, paranoid mindset. This guy is far from being ready to have a real relationship. Not that any of the children in this story are.

biff_driverbiff_driver5 months ago

Why are all your male characters such self indulgent, victimized twats? The writing is great but the male character is always so brutally insufferable. The storyline of the righteous, principled man getting screwed over is only believable if the reader can identify and sympathize with with him. Your “protagonists “ come across as self absorbed whiners who don’t understand why the world doesn’t think like them.

rockdoctor63rockdoctor635 months ago

If you are exclusive with someone you don't date someone else. See was seeing the guy and lying about it. He was right if she did love him she would have cut the other guy out of her life.

shadrachtshadracht5 months ago

Well, written, but not enough resolution for me. too much turmoil, and not enough happiness. 4*

PowersworderPowersworder5 months ago

It was a good story, but felt unfinished.

This wasn't really a loving wives story because nobody was married when they were cheating. So that puts this more in the romance category with all the relationship drama. A story like this needs to have some kind of happy ending for the protagonist, rather than him being left in limbo at the end.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Thanks for sharing...

That was a good story. I especially liked your prospective in the third person to the events

SunnyU2SunnyU25 months ago

Really good. Realistic

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Pretty good tale about high school kids

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Unfortunately, this didn't change my opinion about RAAC's being the haunt of people with no self-respect or spine.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"She's for the streets!"

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It took an awfully long time to arrive at the conclusion that was "obvious" early on.

Sure, oil and water can be mixed, but when the "mixing" stops, they ALWAYS separate to reach their own equilibrium.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loved this story, but kind of sad. Really strange Gillian would pull that shit, knowing what her friends went through and what she had shared with him about her views on cheating.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well, that was stupid, but it wasn't a RAAC. (That last bit is a good thing, by the way.)

-

The story went back and forth between 2* and 3* so much that I was afraid I was going to get whiplash. In the end, 2* was a fairly easy choice.

-

Of course, I probably should have given it 1* for the simple fact that this is Loving Wives, not Loving Girlfriends or even Loving Fiancees. Sure, a couple of them did get married, but they appear to have remained faithful to each other after that point, so it really doesn't count.

Just_WordsJust_Words5 months ago

It seems like three or more people not ready for marriage, but I suppose they have to grow up someday. It was a good story with a lot of poor choices.

FD45FD455 months ago

I believed in these characters. I believed the conversations. I understood the nuances and the compromises that each demanded of the other. This felt like real life.

/

It was a bit of a palate cleanser from the normal highly dramatic, nigh operatic LW fare.

/

Kinda liked Gillian and I respected the MC. He was probably right.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper69895 months ago

After letting the read settle in my mind for awhile I feel ready to rate it The writer conveyed real world in his writing. I felt wrapped in this mini drama. Dave wanted to drop Gilly after their first attempt but was drawn by her sexual attraction. Both Kevin and Kelly played with fire, but somehow their history was strong enough and they survived.

Baldy74Baldy745 months ago

Though I enjoyed the story, and you write great characters, it just left me feeling a bit flat.

I hope you carry on his story.

Bham487Bham4875 months ago

It was a bit flat like Baldy said but I think that’s real life. I can image a friend of my telling me this story. I like more excitement in my stories but all around decent story.

jflindersjflinders5 months ago

There are things to like about this story but one thing stands out to me as beyond belief.

Are there really guys like Dave, doesn't do drugs, has very conservative ideas about what is proper to do outside an exclusive relationship, doesn't like his date dressed as a slut, who would still considering being and continuing in a relationship with a woman who dumped him in the middle of a date, goes out with another guy while in an exclusive relationship with Dave and has him up to her apartment, dresses to let everything hang out and contrary to her boyfriend does do dope? As far as I can see, for the relationship with Gillian to make any sense at all Dave has to be less of a black and white character.

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker5 months ago

My friend, this is one of the finest stories I have ever read in "Loving Wives". 12 stars. If my reputation doesn't precede me, I can't count. But his one deserves it and more. This guy is a unicorn, the best man out there. the only thing I can see wrong is it needs a second part. If you don't get him together with Sam, I will be sorely pissed. Great writing, sir. One of my favorites. The Bear loved it and definitely approves. Please, another one. I realize it was only posted today, but this guy is stand-up and my newest hero on 'L/W'. Thank you, sir.

The BEAR

rbloch66rbloch665 months ago

I understand Dave. The thing is, when you know who you are, and you stand by your values, it’s almost a sure thing that you’re going to end up being disappointed by pretty much everyone you know, at some point or another. You can hold your head up, but it’s really lonely.

Joeyiluv69Joeyiluv695 months ago

Dayum. That was a good one. Great read. Dare I ask for a 2nd chapter?

Moonbat74Moonbat745 months ago

Dave is a bit stiff, but deserves a second part to his story.

012Say012Say5 months ago

Well written, good read, but poor topic. 5, easily, I wonder what other invitees did with this. Well done.

laptopwriterlaptopwriter5 months ago

The protag doesn't always have to get the girl for it to be a great story and this was that. 5 stars.

ca_daveca_dave5 months ago

Of all your stories, this is the best that you have done. Thank you for posting it. 5*

TajfaTajfa5 months ago

It would be great if you could finish the story in a second part. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story. The Dave character was very well portrayed and every reader should have understood who he was and why. Didn’t quite understand why he gave Kevin such a pass for Kevin’s behavior — Kevin was a real tool with his rationalization of HIS fucking around, whereby both of them were so pissed at Kelly doing the same —- especially after we learn Kelly had found out about Kevin and her affair was a reaction to it. While not developed much (story WAS about Dave after all), it does seem that Kevin and Kelly used their mutual cheating to get “scared straight” and according to the story, they make it.

.

Gillian was too immature for Dave, who was himself maybe “too mature”? She was unwilling to give up her wild lifestyle in exchange for Dave. Simple as that. Being twice burned by Gill, Dave did the right thing.

.

Was disappointing that story ended the way it did. By simultaneously telling readers that Kevin and Kelly had a long and happy marriage, why immediately after that statement were readers jerked back into the “present” with Dave wondering how his life will go?

.

5 *****

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Phill1C Some smells just get to some people. There are various smells that others like that make my wife wheeze for hours. I have a couple of Jewish acquaintances and one Muslim. We aren’t best buds but the bacon or pulled pork is off the menu as a courtesy. Legal or not if he doesn’t want to be around it then they have a choice to make.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I really dislike unfinished stories.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x5 months ago

Don't put "RAAC" in the tags. ANY reconciliation should be revealed by the story, and RAAC gets a strong negative feedback.

\

"I texted Dave" - Kevin! Dave is the narrator.

\

"We're not exclusive? Well, that's fucking news to me," - If you haven't said the words, then you're not exclusive. That's too important to make assumptions about, and can cause problems if each party has a different assumption.

\

She SAYS she started seeing Mike after she found out that Kevin was cheating in Vegas, but we don't KNOW which came first, plus, if the waitress was telling the truth, her thing with Mike was more than a revenge affair.

\

"You idiot!, She thinks she has to end it with him in person." - She's the idiot! You don't have to end things in person, ESPECIALLY when your fiancee has told you not to go out.

\

"Kelly looked like she was trying hard not to cry." - Why would she cry? Surely she has no feelings for him? Though, unless he knew about her and Kevin, he really didn't do anything wrong, Kelly did.

\

"Do you think we'll make it, Dave?" - Maybe if she forgets about Vegas. That, "Not all of them," was uncalled for, especially as so far we only have her word that Kevin cheated first.

\

"I know. She went as far as finding out how much money her parents would lose if she did." - Does that mean that if they wouldn't have lost much she would have cancelled, or was that just the tipping point?

\

"Sex scene" - I was going to comment, saw others beat me to it.

\

"Dave, I'm not cheating on you." - No, but she IS lying,and that's just as bad.

\

"I never had any kind of sexual contact with him," - Going/hanging out with a guy your partner doesn't know and hiding it from them is just about as bad.

\

"That's not an ending, Dave," - Sure it is.

\

"I wasn't myself with you sometimes, but with him I could be." - If you can't be yourself with your partner, then they shouldn't be your partner.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What a bunch of cheaters and liars, disgusting and stupid people always thinking with sex in their brain. Really difficult to believe that the main cheating couple "ended up with a long and happy marriage".

deependerdeepender5 months ago

What's Dave got to do with it?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Dave should've never gotten back with Gillian. She said he was boring.. he hasnt changed. He's still the boring nice guy she knew... Gillian likes attention of other's. That's why she dresses like a hooker. Only women who enjoys attention dresses like that. Its sating, "hey look at me"!.. I have an ex who was Muslim. He didn't like me dressing like a slut in public either. Boobs hanging out for all to see was a hell no. I understood it was a respect thing. If you respect your man and yourself, you wouldn't dress like that. I already had a man, I don't need other male attention. I never got upset if he told me to change. The relationship with Gillian was NEVER going to work. She enjoys going out dressed like a hooker, smoking weed and getting her nipples clamped. She can say she hadn't banged her "friend" but I don't believe her🤷🏾‍♀️.. otherwise why would she keep this male "friend" a secret from her boyfriend? Why would she lie about going out with her friends?. She obviously knew what she was doing was wrong, hence why she lied and kept it a secret. Dave already had trust issues, her lying and sneaking around wasn't going to make him trust her. They weren't on the same page. He wanted a woman that had more respect for herself and she wanted a man that would let her dress as slutty as she wanted without a negative response. Most men that truly loves you don't want you dressing like you're looking for your next john on the corner. Most men with self respect wouldn't dare think of a woman line Gillian as a girlfriend material let alone wife. Dave and Gillian weren't even compatible in the bedroom. She likes kinky sex and he wasn't into that.. I'm a little confused as to why he started back dating her? There were already signs they weren't right for each other. As far as Kevin and Kelly goes. Ehh both are cheaters. They deserved each other

GardenshedGardenshed5 months ago

Good story well written. SEX SCENE that was funny. Dave may have been a Unicorn, but didn’t know how to pick women. Biggest mistake to think Kelly’s friends would be the marrying kind? Thinking Dave may need some counseling or just get a cat and live alone?

deependerdeepender5 months ago

"I texted Dave and asked if he was going to dump her. He said he wasn't sure."

.

Sooo...Dave texted himself to ask himself if Kevin was going to drop Kelly?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Long story to nowhere

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Way more realistic than some might think. 5★ for not being fetishism in disguise, bbc, incest, work wife, spadequeen, hot wife, or other overused trope. This is the dumb games that people play and the stupid prizes they win for doing so.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

That was a very engaging story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

First decent story in this event, so many disappointing stories 4*

Weatman5373Weatman53735 months ago

You did a very good job of building your characters in this story and that made it very easy to read and believe. I hope you continue this story so we, the readers,d can get some closure with these relationships…

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

As I read this tale my thoughts were that Dave was the type of character that women cheat on if he married the wrong one. A good, strong principled guy with his head on straight. I thought he was smart lucky and dodged a slut. Your character portrayal was very good but a bit more background might have helped us understand them better. All told a very good read. 4/5

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good story but Dave was an idiot for taking Gillian back after she dumped him in the middle of a date for being boring and running off with her bad boy drug dealer. I almost stopped reading once it was revealed both Kevin and Kelly were cheaters. Best thing Dave can do for himself is find a new city and new friends.

Schwanze1Schwanze15 months ago

Good story. MC a little slow.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

How was this an RAAC? I actually enjoy most reconciliations and was looking forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Was it me or was the MC controlling and judgmental? I don't mean about his stance on cheating, but on everything else. Her clothes, her smoking, her wanting to go dancing? He kept coming off as so unlikable for me.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknight5 months ago

That was a very good story. It was different. It was interesting and well written. The ending was a nice surprise. Well done.

BrentJWBrentJW5 months ago

Dave is what used to be called, an all around, solid, good guy. He really needs to acquire new friends, everyone else in this story were living in a different reality. Life is too short to try and force it with entitled friends.

CharetteCharette5 months ago

@Anonymous:

Am I controlling if I ask my girlfriend to be considerate of my health ?

Am I judgmental if I don't approve of my girlfriend dressing like one of the horizontal profession ? (Nothing against the ladies of the night, really, but one is WORK, the other is PRIVATE Life)

Going dancing with another man? Rubbing close together? Sweaty looking at each other?

More than one woman has already become weak, even without marriage ... So why force it ?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wow. Brilliant, realistic, LW stuff right here. Good character development and pacing, and quite a few twists and turns for good measure. Too bad Gillian couldn't get her head put of her ass, and i also would have liked to have seen how Sam and Dave worked out.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Adequate. Its always interesting how people view courtship and marriage conditions. I have advised a lot of people about relationships and evaluating a possible mate, and the advice is always the same: Trust your instincts. Talk is cheap: behavior and actions reveal what words try to hide. No one is perfect, but there are people who are right for you, and you are right for them. Be friends, then lovers, then spouses, then parents. Love is a response, and emotion, but Trust and Respect must be deserved, and earned. Eventually a good person, a good relationship reveals itself. Keep your eyes and brains open, and accept the Truth. Good is good. Pretty good is not Good. Go for good. Good luck. Oh: 46 years, one spouse, still working on the marriage. Your mileage may vary, but I don't think it has to.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I enjoyed the story. It was a 5 right up to the last few paragraphs. Still a very strong 4.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

To Anonymous below me, who feels the MC is "controlling and judgmental? I don't mean about his stance on cheating, but on everything else. Her clothes, her smoking, her wanting to go dancing? He kept coming off as so unlikable for me."

You're probably right. Don't date someone like him. He has the right to how he wants to be as much as you feel you have the right to be how you want to be.

MC is fine. He needs to change his list or fish in different ponds if he keeps coming up alone. That's all.

Good story, good luck to all of the Daves out there.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You can't even get characters right, you mixed up Kelly and Gillian multiple times!

He was nothing but a controlling asshole, no wonder everyone dumped him.

PatricksonPatrickson5 months ago

Well written story. Thank you for posting.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

If you give Sam a call, please dont write about it

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Im sorry but i got fed up with self riteous narrow prig you made your mc. And gutless, every time he should have faced a situation he chickened.

waifwaif5 months ago

It read a lot like his relationship with Gillian.

It just fizzled away at the end.

NegateGivityNegateGivity5 months ago

Man everyone in this story was unlikable. Kevin and Kelly were both cheaters. Dave was just a dork. Gillian shouldn't have gotten together with the mystery guy, but she was stupid enough to date Dave so she sucks too.

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed5 months ago

My position on this story will be unpopular. You have Kevin and Kelli, one a cheater and the other a revenge cheater, who still are uncertain about marriage the week of the event. You have straight-laced Dave who can’t handle Gillian’s behavior choices so they split, only to have her come back supposedly a changed woman, when in reality she thought if she got her hooks into him that she would change him or could at least hide her getaway life from him. I see divorce for Kevin and Kelli after his job takes him on the road again and Gillian driving whatever man she ends up with crazy with jealousy. Dave’s only chance is finding a conservative type woman who can put up with his insecurities. As much as I liked some of your stories, this one is a 3.4 for me.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc5 months ago

Really complex plot lines that had my full attention throughout the journey. I would never have married Kelly but you did a great job of proving your case thought the character development and story telling. 4.8*

DreddrasDreddras5 months ago

I would never have married Kelly, but I wouldn't have married Kevin either if I was her.

Ganymede69Ganymede695 months ago

Good story but it feels like it needs a part 2. So much more I want to know.

stev2244stev22445 months ago

Interesting story. 5*

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmith5 months ago

Good story, well written and engaging.

someoneothersomeoneother5 months ago

Gillian is better off without limp-dick Dave.

Real men would not have ambushed Mike, but would have faced him head-on. I can't get over how the LW universe seems to love cowards. In this case, it isn't apparent that Mike did anything wrong.

Then Dave gets upset that Gillian wants to go out for drinks with another guy. So Dave is not only a coward lacking any moral bearings, but lacks the self-confidence to allow his girlfriend to act normally He is a wife-abuser in practice.

I hope Gillian finds someone who is worth her caring for.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ5 months ago

Someoneother should be single his whole life since he doesn't have a problem with cheaters. A real man would not want his girlfriend to be going out with other dudes. As far as confronting scum like Mike head on, there is that pesky problem of the law. Mike should have known there was a problem when Kelly didn't want to go anywhere in the town she lived in. Kevin was a dirtbag for cheating on Kelly. So many a holes here. Only Dave stuck to his principals.

VersatekVersatek5 months ago

Well written and pleasantly feasible, for a change. Thanks!

Regguy69Regguy695 months ago

Okay, let's agree Dave has a stick up his ass, but he owns that and it shouldn't be a surprise to these ladies. They all claim he is what they want until they meet the next Bad Boy and away they go! They want him as a placeholder while they fuck and suck with the bad boys. When they begin to think about family, home, and the future, Dave is suddenly all they ever wanted. Fuck that! Find a grown-up and move on!

Nicely told, Bh76, really enjoy your work!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I wouldn't put up with a woman who wore revealing clothes, smoked, drank or did drugs either, let alone cheat. If that makes me controlling then so be it. I know what I like and what I want. Mostly, it's to be loved and respected and to trust in someone. So, anyone who feels that they can't meet my vanilla requirements can just look elsewhere. 4* for the story. Loved the MC!

lAnatomistelAnatomiste5 months ago

This was a hard read - I couldn't really get a handle on _any_ of the characters.

On the other hand, everyone had real emotions, real interactions and ... so, yeah, I have to give this a Like.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This was interesting; the characters are flawed and believable. For once, an LW story without a single perfect character! Unicorn alert!

inka2222inka22225 months ago

It was well written (not the best from this specific author, but definitely good quality). I didn't hate it, in my usual sense of zero karma for guilty people (mutual cheating isn't my favorite karmic outcome. But it IS karma), Somehow, the story just lack the "oumph". Not even sure how to explain it. I have it 4.3 stars, because while I didn't love it, it was still an enjoyable read and worth the time.

/

For the record, Kelly and Kevin's marriage prediction from me is "lasts for at most couple of years OK, then either blow up and divorce, or long term mutual cheating". Dare you to prove me wrong (@author :)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

If you ever re-write this story switch the last two sentences, your time line is out, just as is happy ever after is from the pain of been cheated on is.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c15 months ago

Did the names get mixed up a couple times? Not one likeable character unfortunately.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

During Dave's wedding dance with Kelly he should have answered truthfully when she asked I'd he thought she and Kevin would make it. The true answer should have been "not a snowballs chance in hell". 2 unrepentant cheaters who know the other person is capable of casual betrayal would never have any level of trust in that relationship. The way Kelly supposedly built a relationship with the beating victim was in response to her having Kevin followed. She never told him about it so the first time he doesn't answer his phone when he's supposed to, she'll be sucking some coworkers cock.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The ending sucks. If there was a sequel it would have been mediocre at best. It was interesting up till the last page.

Opinionated1Opinionated15 months ago

ending? seems like the resolution for our main character got left on the editing table..

interesting up until that time. Our author couldn't find someone for Dave to finish the story?

Kilty11Kilty115 months ago

Kind of surprised to read the comment by Someoneother. I personally don’t know any guy that would be all right with their girlfriend/wife going out for drinks with another guy. Thats called a date…that she lied about. MC handled it perfectly. I thought the story ended too abruptly, could have finished it by having MC get with the new girl, Sam. Could have finished it up in another half a page.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy5 months ago

Hopefully the right woman is waiting around the corner for Dave!

5

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Why would Gillian be afraid of someone putting rouge on her (rouging her up)? I found that I couldn’t relate to any of the characters, so no emotional impact.

MeredithXMeredithX5 months ago

Before Steven Spielberg made the film “Jaws,” he read the Peter Benchley novel. Spielberg commented that by the time he got near the end of the story he was "rooting for the shark.” He disliked every major character. I’ve read that book, and he was right.

.

Which brings us to this story is, which has no concept of a protagonist. To wit …

.

• There’s Kevin, the mindless cheater

• Then Kelly, the retaliatory cheater (these two could never trust one another, and shouldn’t)

• Then Gillian, the hypocritical cheater (and don’t kid yourself, that’s exactly what she was doing)

• Finally Dave, the control freak and garden-variety douchebag who was doomed to a life of unhappiness

.

By the time I got near the end, I was hoping they’d all go to the beach — and I was hoping there’d be a big fish in the water waiting for the lot of them.

.

Two stars (⭐️⭐️⭐️), and that’s only because the syntax was mostly good. Even then, the dialog coulda used a little polish. Sometimes it wasn’t immediately clear to me who was speaking and to whom.

MeredithXMeredithX5 months ago

Yes, I gave it three stars, despite my ambiguous claim below.

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Rayjag1980Rayjag19805 months ago

This story was like finding the hottest woman, taking her home, talking her panties off and she has the anatomy of a Barbi doll. Anticlimactic ending. Would have been 5 stars except for the ending, therefore 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The ending was a little abrupt, but overall this is an excellent story about the complexities of life and love. Which means it is morally serious, not a common quality on this—or maybe any—site. Quite extraordinary. Best story in the series so far (reading them in order).

RanDog025RanDog0255 months ago

Life is a Bitch and then you die! 5 BIG ASS STARS! Excellent story for sure.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It looks like the story ended not because the story ended but because the author ran out of paper. Very good otherwise.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill695 months ago

Great story with a chance for more. 5 for me.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBh76@Bh76
2/9/24: Out of the Shadows is finally ready and dropping soon. My long-awaited sequel to Heart is Where the Home Is and Living In the Shadows picks up where Living left off and continues the saga of Mel, Joe, Lainey, Ken, and the rest of the gang. My patreon supporters have al...