Request of a Mistress Ch. 03

Story Info
Alexa takes a break from the girls and focuses on Matt.
2.3k words
4.18
13.7k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LFFemdom
LFFemdom
300 Followers

Alexa takes a little break from the girls and focuses on torturing Matt, involving a lot of urethral play, sounding, figging etc.

***********************

Alexa got back to her parent's house and did her best to sneak in without causing much attention, but instead waved 'hi' quick and went right to her room. She locked her bedroom door, stripped off her little sundress and headed over to her bed. Ava did not let her have her bra back, which is why she wanted to sneak in so much. And her panties were starting to soak through. She laid down with an eager grin on her face. Her body ached in all the right spots. The ginger root was still lodged in her urethra, and it burned so deliciously. The sensations emanating from her pussy were simply delightful.

Alexa took a couple selfies while she lay sprawled out on the bed. She was so completely sexed. Her hair still had Alicia's girl cum in it, as well as her face. Her tits were covered in bright lines and redness from the belt.

"You still up?" Alexa emailed Matt. She spent a few more minutes just inspecting herself. She striped off her panties and tossed them aside. Delicately, she touched her abused little pussy that made her wince just a little bit. She couldn't believe she had orgasmed from having her pussy beaten. Then again, the mere thought was making her wet.

"Yep," replied Matt.

"Oh good, tie your balls up really really tight," she emailed back. She wasn't at all sure what she wanted to do next for herself, but she really wanted to torture Matt. She took a picture holding one of her reddened tits with a pouty little look on her face, 'my poor breasts' she added to the photo and sent it to him.

"Mmmm all done, and my god you look amazing!" he wrote back pretty quick.

"Did you get the ginger root already?" she asked.

"I did, yep, a bunch too. I'm prepared, sorry I didn't have any when Ava was emailing me" he was actually excited about what he imagined would be coming next.

'Mmmm' Alexa moaned to herself as her fingers touched pussy. It was so alive, she could feel all the ingredients inside of her, still adding new sensations. She loved it all, thinking about the night, the pussy whipping, the speculum, hot sauce, toothpaste, ginger root and finally hot wax poured into her pussy. It was wonderful. She would be going back to Alicia soon.

"No worries at all, you'll always have it on hand now though right? Cut it up into small slivers, fairly thin, but about an inch long. Make sure you have a bunch, like ten to fifteen, then get hot sauce and toothpaste ready. Message me when your ready," she sent him.

Alexa brought up the videos that Ava had taken that night, and she started watching them (with the sound turned way down). Her cries were so real, as was the pleasure. She watched fascinated as she saw the belt hit her pussy, the reaction of pain, and subsequently, that pain turning into tremendous pleasure. Her finger began massaging her hard clit again as she watched. It was so incredibly sexy, how vulnerable she was, how much they brutalized her. She loved seeing her pussy jiggle when it was hit, she slowed a part of the video down and watched the moment the belt connected with her pussy, her lips compressed down entirely, her delicate folds accepting the girth and weight of the belt into them, then the ripple outwards like a rock being thrown into a pond.

As she watched the videos and her finger flicked her little clitoris back and forth, Alexa could feel that warming trembling sensation of her pussy coming alive with desire. Her wetness was seeping out, and with it likely the concoction in her pussy put there by those wonderfully devious girls. Her ministrations were working wonders on her pussy. She could feel the ginger coming alive again in her urethra and in her pussy. The warming and subtle burning sensation.

She opened her pussy up the best she could with the hand that was also playing with her clitoris and used the other to rub the abused hole to her urethra. She could feel the tip of one of the ginger root pieces. Mmmm, she wanted to fuck her little hole. Reaching over to her nightstand, she grabbed a makeup brush, a nice pink one with a nice smooth handle. She fiddled around lining it up with her urethra, and between the moisture of her pussy and the juice leaking out of her pee hole, she was easily able to slide it in. She moaned loudly as the end of the makeup brush pushed in. She could instantly feel some resistance from the slivers of ginger root in her urethra, but pushed it in all the same and she could feel the burning sensation re-ignited.

Ding, her phone notification went off, "I'm ready!" emailed Matt.

She grabbed her phone leaving the brush imbedded in her urethra, "Perfect, now start covering those slivers of ginger root in toothpaste and hot sauce. Then start pushing them into your cock, in any order you desire. But I don't have a video of you, so do that and send me it," she said back.

*************************

Matt's cock was so hard and already leaking exuberant amounts of pre-cum. He clicked record on his phone as he took the first toothpaste-coated sliver of ginger root and started to insert it into his cock.

"Mmmm," he moaned as he pushed it in. There was almost no sensation from it yet, but just the idea of what he was doing, and that he was taking video of it to send to Alexa turned him on immensely.

The slivers were cut as she instructed, about an inch long and fairly thin. The toothpaste absolutely helped lube them up, though the copious amounts of thin gooey pre-cum would've done a fair job on its own.

Next up was one that was coated in hot sauce. This one made him anxious and made his heart beat a little faster. He had never played with hot sauce before, let alone had any in his cock before. Who would really? But it was what Alexa desired, so he pushed through and inserted the reddened ginger root into his cock. This one had a near immediate sensation as it descended into his eager cock.

Truth be told, he loved the sensation. He loved offering up his cock and balls to whatever she desired. If she wanted him to fill his cock up with the assortment of ginger roots beside him, he would of course do it.

He moaned and gasped in pleasure as his hungry cock ate each and every bit. One after another, he pushed in the tortuous little slivers. As they were forced deeper and deeper into his cock, the burning sensation from either the hot sauce or the ginger root really took hold. "Mmmm," he moaned deeply at the feeling. Not only that, each piece of ginger root was becoming harder and harder to push it.

With that he tried a new tactic. He found a thin sound, only about 5mm thick, and pushed it into his cock. He then used it to push down the ginger root pieces already inside, further into his cock. One by one they slid down further. He moaned at each one as they were forced further and further into is willing cock.

*************************

Alexa was absolutely amazed he fit so many into his cock, he was such a good slave. At least fifteen slivers of irritant covered ginger root pieces were now imbedded deeply. She could even see his urethra bulging from how full it was.

While he was packing his cock full of everything she desired, she had massaged her clitoris to two outrageously pleasurable orgasms, and just now was finishing up the process of cleaning her young pussy out. She started with hoping in the shower and relieving her bladder as completely as possible. It was actually kind of disgusting what came out. But she assumed that was the case. Then she proceeded to douche her pussy the best she could. She knew she wouldn't get everything, but she was sure she cleaned it out pretty well.

"Would you like to cum?" she asked him.

"I would love to cum Mistress, but only if you desire. And oh my god, the crazy amount of sensations going on inside of my cock right now. I love that they did this to your pussy (assuming you enjoyed it)" he wrote back immediately.

"I so enjoyed it. I'm definitely going back for me. As for your orgasm, how long has it been since you've cum," she asked.

"Going on two weeks now," he replied.

"Wouldn't it feel soooooo good if you had to wait a month though? Imagine how full your balls would be," she replied back with a devilish grin on her face.

Matt was awash with so many emotions and his pleasure senses were going on overdrive. A MONTH?! Omg could he ever make it that long. And he was on the verge of cumming right now, with is balls tied up tight and the incredibly pleasurable experience raging through his cock.

He had to stop touching himself, otherwise he'd erupt. He was trying to find just the right reply through all the insane pleasure, video and mental images that were running through his mind.

"I commit to you that my balls and cock are yours, Alexa. I promise I won't cum until you let me, and any tortures you'd like to inflict on me I will do happily," he replied.

Alexa smiled, she loved his devotion.

"Still, I must be sure. With all the videos you'll be getting of me being pounded by dildos, having my own urethra stretched out more and filled with who knows what, the one girl likes fisting, so I'll probably be fisted here soon. And now that I know I can orgasm from having my pussy whipped, what about when you're seeing me thrust my hips into two or three of them whipping my little pussy? The one girl loves gangbangs, and she means with multiple men, what about when I'm being drilled by a bunch of guys and they're all squirting their cum into my holes?" She was truly curious.

"What about if I buy a chastity device? I think they have ones with tags showing a number. I could put one on and send a picture or video me locking myself back up once we're done playing?" Besides the flood of mental images making him want to cum even more, the idea of being locked up for her made him even hornier.

"Mmmm, yes please, buy that right now. Send me a link to the one you get," She knew he would have it ordered in a couple minutes.

And he did. But this one was very interesting. She'd seen simple plastic male chastity devices, usually in the shape of a penis with a loop around the scrotum, but this one was different. It was a metal one, with the same loop around the scrotum to hold it in place, but it also had two thin smooth pieces of metal that looked like they would be inserted deep into his urethra and then they could be tightened to the side, effectively stretching his urethra open at all time. Also instead of a lock, it had a whole bunch of numbered tags that would loop into the locking mechanism, and if he were to remove it, it would be obvious, "I should have it tomorrow. Amazon is awesome."

"Oh my god, do those go into your cock?"

"Yes they do, I thought you'd like that. It will keep me from cumming and stretch my urethra out more for you. What do you think?" he asked.

"I LOVE it! Love it love it! Actually for a couple reasons: 1) I know you won't be cumming any time soon, and 2) we should be able to do a lot of things I want without even taking it off, considering how available your urethra will be now. Perfect find Matt! Here's what is going to happen now. I want you to edge, then edge again, and maybe again. Whatever you can handle. Absolutely no cumming. Then clean yourself out.

Once your little device arrives, put it on immediately and send me the video. I want to watch you stretch open your urethra for me. Then I want you to take a piece of ginger root and push it inside. And, unless there's an issue, I want you to always have a piece of ginger root in your cock. If you need attention and I'm not around, just know I absolutely want you filling your cock with toothpaste etc. And your balls should never go a day without being punished in some way.

I'm going to get together with the girls soon, maybe even tomorrow night again. Apparently I can get back together with Alicia and I'm sure they'll be even kinkier with me. Amanda like fisting, I'm sure I'm too tight for that but I guess I'll find out, Chelsey loves gangbangs, and Nicole will probably want to make love to me. Thoughts?"

Matt was just eating this up. This was incredibly sexy. The only thing that would be better was if everything was in person, but such is. He loved it. He couldn't wait for the chastity device to come in. He couldn't wait to put it on. And he couldn't wait to be tortured more. He was able to urinate all the slivers of ginger root out after edging himself for nearly an hour. What an incredible experience. As for his thoughts, "All of those sound amazing and I can't wait to hear what happens for each. As for my thoughts, it's always the kinkier the better with me ;)"

LFFemdom
LFFemdom
300 Followers