Required Edges

Story Info
A sub must edge for her dom. Will she follow instructions?
974 words
4.21
17.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fairly sweetly, you call me into your room: "Little Miss would you come here for a minute?"

I oblige and enter saying "What's up, Mister?"

Without much preamble you calmly but firmly tell me "Come here, take off your pants and bend over the bed please, now."

You're fully clothed, and though I'm a bit caught off guard that *this* is why you called me in here, I obediently do as I'm told.

"I'm going to set a timer for 5 minutes and you're going to count your edges out loud. I will be doing the edging, keep your hands in front. If you get to 10 before time is up, we stop immediately. But! you get to wear one of your plugs for the rest of the day, which I know you enjoy so much."

I am becoming more and more aware of my naked ass in the cool air of your room, my fingers spread into the soft duvet, and the slight blossoming of wetness between my well-parted legs. You continue: "If you do not get to 10 in time, you are on no touch today and likely tomorrow, depending on how close you get to 10. If you go over, you will obviously ruin it and you will be punished well beyond just losing privileges. Understood?"

I quickly swallow and reply "Yes sir!"

"Ok the timer starts.. now. You'd better use it wisely." you remind me.

The first edge takes me about 45 seconds to reach. It feels simultaneously too fast and too slow for the assignment. "One" you pull away for a moment and I'm both relieved and tortured.

The next comes maybe 25 seconds later. You are noticeably silent, my voice is too loud. "Two!"

Pathetically, I've already lost all track of time. All my focus is on your glorious, muscled hands and fingers all over my warm pussy. "Three"

The edges are coming more quickly now, even with breaks. Being bent over at your hand adds fuel to your delicate and artful handywork. "Four"

"hnng...Five!" I have to focus on slowing things down between edges so I don't go over. I feel so slutty and wanton as you so easily work my clit.

"Six" You're making it hard for me. Your pauses after each edge are getting shorter.

"Seven!" Your fingers are more unrelenting. My pussy is beginning to twitch with each edge.

"Eight!" I feel you plunge into my wetness and spread it over my lips and clit. The way you dominate me wordlessly nearly sends me over.

"oooh, Nine" By now, the sensations of pleasure and submission have spread throughout my body. I crave to reach up for my nipples but don't dare. I just feel the warmth racing through my veins.

"Ten!" I pant to catch my breath as quietly as I can. I remain perfectly still. I can't tell if I'm relieved or dejected that it ended so quickly. Then, my mind begins to race, did I get to 10 in time? Will I be rewarded or punished? Which do I even want at this point?

"Ahh my little Miss it hasnt even reached four minutes yet. That sweet dripping denied pussy must have been so horny already. You're so fun to play with like this, my little slut."

I've already been denied a while, and your finely honed blend of condescension and sweetness only makes my pussy twitch worse. Do I feel a drip of wetness down my leg?

Regardless, I've been your sub long enough to know better than to move or even speak before I am told. I only let out a slight whimper while I glow under your approval.

You are still behind me, so I can only hear as you open what I hope is our toy drawer in your dresser. My hopes are confirmed as hear you rummaging briefly. Next comes the faint sound of lube squirting into your hand.

I finally start to allow myself to get excited. I have come to adore my plug time. The feeling of my ass being filled, and the attention you give to playing with and stretching my tight hole makes me feel like a true subby anal princess! I feel so lucky to be your sub.

Then, I realize I have no idea what size plug you have chosen. What if it's one of my extra thick plugs meant to stretch me?! Maybe it will not be a treat after all.

You step back over to me, take a minute to lube up my ass and stretch me open slightly with your fingers. I purr as my opening relaxes to take them.

After a moment, you slowly pump the mystery plug into me until its snugly in my ass. I moan softly with pleasure. I feel the stretch but it is delightful and not uncomfy in the slightest. It swirls together with the arousal still coursing through my blood and thumping in my pussy. Maybe I'll beg you to let me rub my nipples later, I think absentmindedly.

"I so enjoy seeing your ass stretch to take a plug little Miss. You have been a very good girl this edging session. You've made me very happy."

Once it's all the way in, you give it one last little push and pat, pull my underwear and pants back up for me and tell me "that is all Little Miss" with a slight pat on the bum.

I manage a shy "Thank you for the edges and plug time mister!" before going back to what I was doing, if I can remember what it was.

And that's how, in less than 10 minutes I've received an edging session, a mystery toy snugly in place in my ass and I'm back to my day, just one more reinforcement and reminder of my submission.