Growth Factor

Story Info
Richard can't stop growing.
3.2k words
4.48
25.5k
35

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whiffle65
Whiffle65
110 Followers

A nurse showed Richard into Dr. Dreibeine's office.

"So Richard, I understand from your email that you have some... concerns."

"Yeah, Dr. Dreibeine, I mean it's great, but I don't know why it's growing, or how big it's going to get. I mean, I don't want it to get so big that it won't, you know, fit anymore."

"Yes, I can certainly understand that, Richard. Have you been taking any medications, even alternative things like herbs or supplements?"

"Nope."

"Any recreational drugs?"

"No, just beer."

"OK, any changes in your diet?"

"No, nothing I can think of."

"Any changes in your energy or appetite? Do you feel more tired than normal?"

"No."

"OK, let's take some samples, and check for any changes in hormone levels and such. But first, how much growth are we talking about?"

"Well, I was always pretty average before, but now it's ... around 8 1/2 inches."

"And how long did this take?"

"Seems like it was over the course of ... maybe a week or two."

"OK, let's take a few measurements, so we can get an accurate baseline and track any future growth."

"Um, OK."

"If you would just stand up, and move your exam gown to the side."

"Uh, no offense Doc, but I don't think I can get, ah, fully hard with you in the room."

"Oh, of course. Would you prefer I send in a nurse?"

"Yeah ... the cute one?"

Dr. Dreibeine smiled, "I'll see if she's free."

Richard sat on the exam table, waiting nervously. While he was fine (OK, enthusiastic) about having a larger cock, he was also concerned that this was so unheard-of that it might be some kind of disease or cancer. The door opened.

"Nurse, this is Mr. Grossman. We'll need the measurements and samples. Blood, saliva, urine and semen. Go ahead and submit those directly to the lab, full screen, and let's set up a follow-up appointment in a week. OK?"

"Yes Doctor."

"Richard, I'll see you in about a week." Dr. Dreibeine left, closing the door behind him.

Richard sat up straighter. "Hi."

"Hi! You can call me Lilly. Now, let's start with the blood and saliva." She handed him a small plastic vial with a label on the side. "Why don't you drool into that, while I draw your blood."

"OK." When she had filled 3 tubes with his blood, and he had half-filled the vial, she taped a cotton ball into his elbow, and took the vial. Then she sent him into the attached bathroom with another vial for his urine sample.

When Richard returned, Nurse Lilly was snapping on rubber gloves and opening a tube of ... lube? "OK, let's see what we're measuring today. You can just take that off," she said, gesturing to the exam gown.

Shyly, Richard dropped it on the exam table, and turned back toward her.

"Well, I think we can work with that," she said, smiling broadly. She handed him yet another vial, and said "You're catching."

"Did you ... unbutton your blouse?"

She smiled and winked, "I thought it might help." The top three buttons were undone, and he had a direct view of her cleavage. She stepped toward him, and he instinctively backed up until his ass was against the table. She pressed against him, and began stroking his cock with her lubed hand. He quickly grew erect. [Wow, did she have big tits!, he thought.]

"How is that feeling?" she murmured into his neck after a few minutes.

"Ah, great" he managed.

"Good, good. Don't cum yet."

"Ah, OK."

"Feel like you might get any bigger?"

"No, I don't think it's ever been this big before."

"Hold that thought." She gripped him at the base, and quickly measured his length and girth with a tape measure, both at the base and at its widest point, writing down the numbers on a pad. Then she returned to pressing against him and stroking.

"You have that cup ready?" she asked.

"Yeah"

"Good." She stood up on tiptoes and whispered wetly into his ear "I hope you keep growing, Richard."

He came, and managed to get most of it into the vial.

"Oh, very good" she said, looking at the volume in the vial. She capped and wiped the vial, handed him a box of tissues, then stripped off her gloves. "I'll need to measure you again next week. Make sure you make an appointment for Thursday or Friday afternoon."

"Definitely" he said with a smile.

"OK, you can get dressed now and leave. Make sure to set that appointment on your way out."

"Oh, what were the measurements?"

"Nine inches, by seven and three quarters" she said, giving him a suggestive wink.

"Uh, thanks."

****************

Richard was back the next Friday afternoon.

"So, Richard, how are we doing? Have you stopped growing?"

"I feel fine, but I've grown some more."

"Hm. Well, it's good that you are feeling fine. Your labs came back entirely normal, and I am not completely sure what to try next." He thought for a minute. "Think back to the month before you first noticed the growth: was there anything new or different? Anything at all?"

Richard thought for a few minutes. "Well, all I can think of is, my girlfriend and I, ..." he trailed off.

Dr. Dreibeine prompted him, "Yes, you and your girlfriend, did you do something ... different?"

"Well, sorta. We were at my apartment watching a movie, and there was ... well, oral sex in it. She asked me if guys like that, and I told her 'sure', and she said she'd never done that before. I was a little surprised, because we're both like 28, but you know, I wasn't going to argue. Then she said she'd like to learn. I was like 'OK, we'll set up a training schedule, and it will take lots of practice', you know, just joking around. I think she took me a bit more seriously than I meant. So ever since then, she's like 'time to practice' about twice a day. She moved in with me a few days later, and I noticed a few days after that that I felt ... bigger. I was just taking a piss, and it felt like, 'there's more here than there used to be.' I mean, I've had blow jobs from other girls before, and Sandy and I had already been together for about two months, but, you know, I never had this ... effect before."

"Hmmm." Dr. Dreibeine pondered for a few minutes. "Richard, do you think you could get ... Sandy? ... to submit a saliva sample? She does not have to come in: I can give you a pre-labeled sample vial, and you can drop it off. Ideally, you should bring it straight here as soon as she fills the vial, or keep it in the refrigerator until you can. Hmmm, let me give you two. Can you do that?"

"Uh, sure Doc. Uh, you think that ... Sandy's spit might be making me grow?"

"Well, it may seem strange, but it could be a possibility. Saliva does contain some proteins that could cause tissue growth. It is believed by some to be a possible reason why mammals often lick their wounds, there are wound-healing proteins in the saliva. Hmm. Instead of the lab, please bring it straight to me. I have a few ideas for testing that our lab here is probably not equipped for."

"OK." Dr. Dreibeine labeled two vials, and handed them to Richard. "OK, we need to take your measurements again. I'll see if Nurse is available."

"Thanks Doc."

A few minutes after he left, Nurse Lilly stepped in. "So, how are we today? Bigger?" She unbuttoned the top several buttons of her uniform blouse.

"Uh, yeah, I think so."

"Well, let's just check on that. You'll want to take those pants off -- looks like they're getting awfully tight."

Again the gloves and lube, again pressing him against the exam table.

"I don't do this with all the patients, you know", she murmured into his neck, "only the really, really big, cute ones. Oh wait." She stopped and gave him a paper cup. "You're catching again. We don't need the sample, but we don't need the mess either." Then she resumed stroking him, the other hand wandering up his back under his shirt.

"Oh wow, that feels good."

"Don't come before I measure you."

"OK. Maybe you should measure me now." Lilly stopped and measured him, keeping a firm grip on his root the entire time. Then, she resumed.

"Does your girlfriend do this for you too?"

"Uh, no, she uses her ... mouth a lot more."

"Well, you keep growing like this and we'll see." She slowly slid up against him, mashing her oversized tits against him as she rose onto her toes. "I hope you grow really huge" she growled softly into his ear. He barely got the cup into place, as she continued to stroke and milk his huge cock.

"Oh, wow."

"You look spent" she said with a smile and a raised eyebrow. "Why don't you take a few minutes to ... cool down and recover. Oh, and the doctor wants you to come in again next week to be measured. You won't forget?"

"No way! I'll be here."

"And you are ... ten and a half, by a little over eight and a half around. See you next week."

*************

Richard was back again the next Friday afternoon.

"So Richard, how are we doing? Are you still growing?"

"Hi Doc, yeah, definitely. Sandy got really turned on by the idea that her blow jobs might be making me grow, and she upped her ... practice to three or four times a day. Every day. I'm definitely even larger now."

"OK, interesting. We tested the samples you dropped off, and Sandy's saliva definitely contains higher levels of some proteins than normal. I'd like to see if we can sequence the proteins, and run some experiments. Do you think you could get another few vials of her saliva?"

"Sure Doc, I think she's really interested."

"Good. I'll give you four vials this time. Oh, and if possible, you should collect the saliva either immediately before or after you are intimate. Saliva composition can change, depending on circumstances." Richard nodded.

"OK, I'll go find Nurse Lilly."

Nurse Lilly was waiting outside the exam room door. As soon as Dr. Dreibeine left, and she heard his footsteps fading down the hall, she turned to Richard. "So, what did you bring me this week?" she said brightly, as she unbuttoned her blouse.

Richard smiled and dropped his pants to the floor. His cock was only half-way hard, but reached almost to his knee. "Wow." She unbuttoned her blouse the rest of the way, and also removed her bra. "Let's get you going." She handed him another paper cup, and lubed her hands, this time without gloves.

Crushing her large, bare breasts against his chest, she slowly stroked him to complete erection. After a few minutes, she stepped back just far enough to use both hands on his enormous cock. "Like that?"

"Oh yes. Uh, better measure me soon." She stopped and did so. "Nearly fifteen inches." She cradled his dick between her tits as she wrote, then began rubbing her tits slowly up and down his shaft. After a few minutes, she stopped and measured again -- "Wow. Fifteen even."

Slowly, she began licking his shaft, running her tongue along the underside, gradually working her way up to the tip and around the glans. Finally, she slid her lips around his glans, and worked it deep into her mouth. He erupted almost immediately. She continued sucking, stroking the base of his cock while the middle nestled between her boobs. When he finally finished ejaculating, she swallowed and told him "Well, I guess you didn't need the cup today." It was crushed in his left hand. She put her arms around him and pulled him close. She kissed his ear, and whispered hotly "Still not too big for me, stud. See you next Friday. Keep growing."

*********

"So, how are we this week?"

"God! It's just out of control!" Richard paced around the office, unable to sit still. "Sandy is just obsessed. I had to go to a hotel, just so I could get some sleep. I think I may have to break up with her." Richard looked forlorn.

"I'm sorry to hear that," said Dr. Dreibeine, "but no need to make any ... permanent decisions at the moment. I think things will sort themselves out, given time."

"Well, maybe. Maybe she just needs a break. I know I do. Oh! Did you find out anything from the samples?"

"Yes, I was just about to get to that. We were able to sequence the proteins in Sandy's saliva, and it turns out that several of the growth factors had ... interesting mutations."

"Mutations?"

"Nothing to be concerned about. It just means that instead of the typical amino acid sequence, she had a slight variation, just two or three amino acids different in each protein."

"Uh, sorry Doc, I didn't do well in science class."

"Think of proteins as a string of beads, where each of the beads is an amino acid, and has a different shape. We all have the same proteins, with the same sequences of amino acids. But everyone has a little variation in the sequence of some of those proteins. You have tens of thousands of different proteins in your body, and each protein can have hundreds of amino acids. Every now and then, one of those amino acids gets changed to a different amino acid. That's a mutation. Frequently, the mutation does not have any effect: the protein acts just like it is supposed to act. Sometimes, the mutated protein loses its activity: it is not able to perform its natural function, and this can sometimes cause disease. Sometimes, more rarely, the mutated protein gains activity, and is more effective than the natural version of the protein. Does that make sense?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

"I think this is what happened with Sandy's salivary proteins: several of them have mutations that result in increased activity -- they stimulate growth more than the normal protein would. Anyway, I have a few ideas as to what we can do about this. We can talk about that later. But right now, I think Nurse Lilly is looking forward to seeing you again."

"Oh! OK."

Nurse Lilly was, in fact, standing outside Dr. Dreibeine's office door. As soon as he opened the door, she grabbed Richard's hand, and nearly ran him to the examination room.

"Nurse, please come see me when you are done."

"Yes Doctor," she replied, as she hauled Richard into the nearest examination room.

She closed the door, and turned to Richard. "So, how are we today? Bigger?"

"Oh yes, lots bigger."

"How much bigger?"

"You're the one with the measuring tape."

"Get those pants off, mister" she growled, unbuttoning her top.

She threw herself at him, while his pants were still around his ankles, nearly knocking him over.

*******

"Yes, Doctor, you wanted to see me?"

"Yes, thank you. And how is our patient?"

"Bigger than ever, Doctor! He's up to 18 inches now, and about 11 inches in circumference."

"Good, good. I've figured out the cause, and how to duplicate it. Therapeutically. Commercially."

"Commer ... so..."

"Yes, I will be winding up my practice here, and starting a new business. Lilly, I'd like you to come with me."

"Oh my God, yes! That sounds exciting! So, you can make other men grow like Richard?"

"Yes. Well, we will have to do more tests, of course, but the initial results are quite impressive. Even better than the original." Dr. Dreibeine stood up from behind his desk.

"You mean ...? Did you go see Richard's girlfriend?"

"No. Although I must admit that not all of the saliva samples went to the lab."

"You mean you..."

"Yes, applied it with a paint brush. When I saw that it was effective, I proceeded with the analysis and duplication of the proteins in the saliva. The product is ... remarkably potent."

"Can I ... see?"

"I thought you'd never ask. Please lock the door first."

She locked the door, and turned to see Dr. Dreibeine unbuckling his belt.

"Please, let me do that." She slowly unbuckled his belt and unfastened his pants, then pressed her massive chest against him as she slowly slid his pants and underwear down his legs. Between his legs she found cock, cock, and more cock. The end was mid-way down the good doctor's calf. "Oh. My. GOD! Is it OK if I ... touch it?"

"More than OK," he said, smiling.

Lilly shucked off her uniform, managing to never let go of the doctor's swelling anaconda. Dr. Dreibeine removed his tie and shirt before she could rip them off forcibly. She pushed him down onto his desk chair, then straddled his legs, pinning his cock between her tits, and mashing them against his face as she rubbed her crotch against his pillar. His throbbing cock continued to stiffen and lengthen, emerging from her ample cleavage far enough that she had to rise up on her knees to reach the end with her lips. He found a nipple and sucked, all the while fingering her ass and sopping pussy. More aroused than she had ever been in her life, Lilly came, grinding out her orgasm against Dreibeine's shaft as she bounced on his lap.

"Doc, I have to have that inside me" she panted. Climbing onto the desk, she grabbed his monstrous cock and guided it to her pussy as she lay back.

"You sure you're ready for this?"

"I've been ... training ... with dildos, ever since ... Richard." She gasped as the head finally entered. "Every week ... unnnh ... I got a new one, anticipating his size ... to be ready." She hauled several more inches of cock into her straining pussy. "But ... you're ... bigger than I ever expected." She had about 1/3 of his gigantic cock inside when he bottomed out. "OK, that's as far as I can take."

"Try bringing your knees up." Dreibeine lifted her legs until her knees were next to his groin, her thighs enveloping to part of his shaft that was not buried in her cunt. Slowly at first, then faster and more forcefully, he fucked her pussy and thighs, their combined juices providing ample lubrication. She came twice more, and finally he emptied his balls into her, the cum running off the edge of the desk and pooling on the floor beneath them.

"Oh. My. God. That was better than I ever dreamed."

"Better even than I had hoped. I may need a new desk."

EPILOG:

"Here are your new business cards, sir, 'Chief Medical Officer and co-founder', just like you asked."

"Thanks Stacy. When do Richard and Sandy return from their honeymoon? We'll need to schedule the shareholders' meeting for after their return. They each have a substantial stake in the company -- need to make sure they're not tempted to sell certain secrets to our competitors."

"Yes sir, they have another two weeks to go."

"OK. Set it up for the Wednesday after their return. And make sure that the regular security detail knows when they're returning and that the hand-off goes smoothly. Can't have them falling into our competition's hands. Oh, and see if Lilly is available: there are a few things I'd like to ... discuss with her."

"Yes sir, right away." And she dimmed the lights as she left.

Whiffle65
Whiffle65
110 Followers